Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rei Yamato
Rei Yamato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

A Thief's Sad Chapter [Private] Empty A Thief's Sad Chapter [Private]

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 pm
The sound of the coin being flipped resonated within the empty warehouse, the very same warehouse where, Setsuna, had been tasked with delivering a shipment of gold which estimated around 7.5ks worth. He truly did not know how he would make the deadline, a tough spot he was in, indeed. As he leans back against the wall, sitting on the floor flipping one of his few coins, he crushes the paper in his left hand. It was the very same paper that came into his possession shortly after he was picked up by the Employer’s henchmen. Even with fate’s help, he still had too short window. The stress of it all made Setsuna bump the back of his head against the wall, consecutively, while gritting the back of his teeth.

‘I don’t know how I’m going to do this. I mean look at this shit…’

Setsuna looked down at the paper, letting the coin drop on the floor. He reads “Help wanted”, on the paper.

‘I don’t even know how many people will be on this job, which could possibly mean I have to not only deal with the owner, but also the other guards who want to get paid. This shit just doesn’t get any bet-‘

He stops his internal struggle, remembering the time when he was broke and locked up in juvie in the Volcano Village. The stories he could tell himself, the things he went through, this seemed like nothing. The only part that seemed to through him off his train of thought was the fact that he was under the heel of someone he barely knew, yet again. Under the boot of a power he didn’t recognize, being told to do something with no choice in the matter. Setsuna immediately jumps from the ground, crumbling the old paper and tossing it as far as he could.

Setsuna Remembers what the Employer said about obtaining the money.

“Fuck this shit, I need this money”, he said, placing both his interlocked hands on top of his head. “I didn’t come off that damn boat just kiss somebody else’s ass." In that moment, Setsuna’s resolve became clear, his shoulders no longer tense, he drops his hands down below at his side. It was as if a weight lifted from his shoulders, his mind simply, stress free. “I’m going to have to take what I want, out there. I don’t need to take shit from his jackbooted cronies or him”. He said, looking through the high window which overlooked the entrance to the warehouse door. Setsuna, attempted to make his way to the entrance of the warehouse, however…

Setsuna Remembers what the Employer said about how connected he was.

He stops dead in his tracks, realizing that the employer knew what he looked like, and made it all so clear that he would spare no expense in hunting Setsuna down. Deep down, Setsuna knew he couldn’t out run him for long; Setsuna wasn’t so foolish as to take a risk with a crazed maniac. If Setsuna would have worn a mask to hide his face, then maybe it could have been possible.

With a heavy sigh, Setsuna walked back to the balled up flyer and picked it up. He walks out of the warehouse, closing it behind him. As he walks away from the warehouse, he looks at the paper once more, feeling it, wishing it was money.

[Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum