Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Aburame destiny( inv only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aburame destiny( inv only)

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:09 am
the issue on kinzoku's word of the kage being higher was merely by stature. But differing opinions never could mesh in terms of the induviduals. After all a kage could not rip away the ability to harness A bloodline. Something that clan heads under the scrutiny of their own opinon could do if they deemed it a nessacity. Which to yen in light of cho was under deep consideration on developing. That and many other dark secrets lay in the gears of the tiny aburame's massive mind. The ,any gears that only one had learned to see but her understanding was clear now as to how he worked.

still kinzoku understood or by the sense of it understood some of yens points.

"good i can say that we can call this understandable. "

yen simply said to kinzoku's remark on keeping yens word as he would be fine with the remark. Some thing he would show that he was an actually pretty negotiable fellow but his disagreement was apparent in the salzem bit. but his reponse came to his response on after he finished. 

"i only knelt but i never yielded still to the eye it is only what they perceive we are decivers kinoku, unless i actually submit. i never yield.If i do so without even an fight one thing you should know is no matter what. I have a reason if i do not put up a fight. That is why I did this ...  if she harbors a hatred now then she will have the opportunity to one day conquer it. so it will not be used against us our home in the future. Better her to learn this so the next enemy will not dare challenge us. it is why i am willing to be so harsh. otherwise her life will be in vain if she lets her rage get the better of her against an unjust cause."

yen would continue as he would respond keeping kinzoku from leaving at the moment. He would continue as it was.

" in the end she will have to come face to face with this one way or another kinzoku. I would rather cho show her anger towards me then risk her rage causing the death of our home from greater threats.  If anything this is a high risk training that i do. After all salzem nearly killed me before my words i have spoken to him countless times finally kicked in. And i did not actively fight back.... It is the same thing with risako.  If your resolve is strong and then one will understands that all shinobi are cut from the same cloth, and actions that will benefit the many despite the sacrifice of few are what makes a village go around. We cannot avoid death. But we can understand that there are things much worst then that. we also can understand that our hatred and rage will only destroy us, and cost us the very thing we wish to protect.  What is needed is to understand that despite my actions good or evil. I do it for my home... She will understand this in time even if it at the expense to myself. A teacher puts everything on the line you see. So that is why this gambit is well worth it. besides..."

yen simply stated as with an soft voice  as with a sigh he simply reached out telepathically to his insects thus one if kinzoku would fly down and thus a nearby ant colony would simply after a moment would head and stand on the top of the grave of his wife and children. now it would not be apparent till yen simply would speak. it was a simple show to kinzoku but the satement alone in the action would be apparent to the man as he would see. 

"look closely at the top of the grave  i want you to count the insects you see. Think to yourself for a moment." 

yen would say with a deep twinge of sadness in his voice as he would  point towards the now covered grave as he continued on softly speaking.

"  I would sooner destroy the ecosystem and ability to feed a nation. spoil their food, they may not sleep, nor even rest. because insects lie everywhere. As an aburame i too have the power to speak to them, and even as much convince them.... I would do this  If it means that my own home will prosper. It does not matter about other villages."

with a simple raise of his voice yen would adress the man as he spoke up. 

" To an aburame kinzoku. The very place and allies we host and are adherent to and value. This is as i say something she cannot understand by you nor should. You must experience it  and understand it fully first hand.. However, cho takes her born ability for granted.... it is something that i will admit she never could understand why i say. "Hold your insects under control." these are universal lessons of the aburame, and should be adhered under at all times. You may not understand. The scope may be larger then you realize. It is why she must understand that. I put my trust in your actions in due time this will be something I know that you and higuto will probably succeed in."

yen was finished as he heded towards the grave of salzem and he simply spoke up.

"go on ahead kinzoku I’ll be here for a few more hours. good luck with cho and i will see you later."

With that yen went and simply knelt at salzems grave his shadow would cast over it as he would shead a few tears. The loss of a dear friend and even his clostest of an ally was an reminder that he too was in much pain. The ants would’ve went back to their duty as it was. Yet as the aburame knew and accepted things were jut not the same now As they could’ve been. The unfortunate truth. The fact he was just the man who held many things back, but he was a warrior that could only exemplify that he had his limits still. But now he was once more at a loss of what to do or say for himself. His only guide and seemingly clostest ally being gone. On the outside he may have seemed fine, but internally there was a war of many emotions and frustration of being a failure as a leader, he truly needed time to rediscover himself and what it was he stood for once more. Perhaps it was time for a vacation.

After a few hours of appreciating his time among the graves of his deceased family and his best friend yen slowly headed home the home that was once lively was empty save for his chair and the neat table. The chairs that had room for 5 people at the table remained as they were with the two baby chairs still where they were. Clean and thus he took a rag and cleaned them once more. Just going to the graves were the very reminder to him that they were no longer there an sinking feeling as now he knew that cho was no longer there either. After cleaning the table yen simply sat at the head of the table. Like a fallen king that was forced to live on, he simply sat there now and envisioned his family once more alive and even sal was there. The friends he once had and then the crack of lightning brought yen back to his senses. He was alone at the table. The knowing of the loneliness once more eating at him quietly. He had lost more then most people.

If only I knew now what I knew then, perhaps I would be a stronger individual now, but I can only sit here and see that only my mind is the true trickster of them all. I can only sit here and wonder what can I do next to be a better leader… but now im sorry cho. At least perhaps those two can do what I could not do.

(exit)
Twc: 5,350
Claims (-25% from max stats for techniques)
3k towards finishing wind element
2250 to learning water trident (was 3k)  http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31899-water-release-water-trident
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Aburame destiny( inv only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aburame destiny( inv only)

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:01 am
Approved for cowboy boppity boop unless interrupted, aside from Shino's chakra sig, for the same reason as Higuto.

Approved Yen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum