Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
35 Posts - 15%
31 Posts - 14%
28 Posts - 12%
27 Posts - 12%
26 Posts - 12%
20 Posts - 9%
19 Posts - 8%
15 Posts - 7%
13 Posts - 6%
12 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Adios

+18
Hikari Namikaze
Niko Kazan
|Queen|
gamerebel
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Kyson
Princess Love
Banned
Shika Yabusame
Yoshimitsu
We dont use the "R" word
Ita
Yurei
Naoki Gekou
Fujimaru Uchiha
Kobayashi Senshi <3
22 posters
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Fame : 135
Ryo : 8700
100%

Adios Empty Adios

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
Alright so this may come as a surprise to some of you, but I am officially announcing that I am not only resigning from Staff but that I am leaving the site entirely. Way back in December of 2015 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer and Stage 2 Nuero Endocrine Cancer.  Fast forward to today's date and now I have spent the last year and half plus a bit undergoing chemotherapy.

I found out int the last week of June that I officially would not be undergoing chemotherapy any more because it was no longer doing anything. It had outlived its usefulness. On August 7th I was admitted to the hospital because the middle lobe of my right lung had collapsed and I as developed pneumonia from it. Due to this the lower lobe of my right Lung had begun to collapse. 

At the same time I learned that the cancer had grown a tumor inside of my spine, at the t11-t12 juncture. It had officially gotten into my bone marrow. Also my Cancer had evolved and become extremely aggressive and begun spreading more throughout my abdomen (liver, lymph nodes, ovaries, etc). All the tumors in my abdomen, especially my lymph nodes and my ovaries had grown exponentially in only a week. 

I underwent a lung surgery to have a shunt placed into my the lower lobe of my right lung in order to assist in draining out the fluid build up from the pneumonia and to keep it from collapsing completely. The procedure was a success, but the amount of growth from my tumors was too great. The doctor has officially notified me that if I manage to live for three more months it will be considered a medical miracle.

His opinion is that I should die in a month tops. Due to this, I've decided to resign from staff and quit NRPG. I have other things I need to spend my final days doing and they don't include this. I will not bash anyone in my leaving post, as so many others have done. Instead I'll do something exceptionally different.

I was always going to resign from staff soon, the stress of it mixed with my own extensive medical problems has been exhausting me. I feel as if I've done everything I could to be exceedingly fair and unbiased to everyone on this site. I've been met with flames, rants, and anger on many of the times that I've had to post something that people don't like, even when it's clear I did not make that decision. On top of that, I've watched other people take credit for what I've done. I'd like to remind all of you that I was the staff member who got you the CB back. Who spearheaded the change back to the old CB rules because so many of you disliked it. The Mod who finally got the rest of staff to agree to post the proposed rules for V7 so that you guys, who were constantly complaining that you knew nothing, would finally learn what you wanted to know. Finally my largest achievement; the reopening of the CC, I was the mod that brought it forwards and got the others to agree to it.

I didn't get to make the announcement post because Naoki wanted to do so. I never complained or brought it up or whined as so many of you do when these situations came up. I just allowed it, but as I'm leaving I feel that I deserve to voice these facts. I've often been completely ignored in Mod chat, being used to do all the "grunt" work of ensuring the char apps were approved, purchases approved, trainings approved, and following all the suggestion/complaint threads that were created in order to let you all know that at least someone on staff was listening and paying attention to you all.

Yet again while I did this certain members continued to bash me, play two faced and be nice to my face but utter dicks behind my back. So yes, I always intend to resign from
Staff because these things had gotten out of hand and I was tired. I was fighting to live and fighting with this site to try and help it stay alive, and it was getting no where and so it was time for a change.

Now to do my surprising turn of events, I'm going to praise people that have impacted me positively on my time here.

First and foremost, my Kumo group: Maximillian, Komon, Komori, Reizo, Saya, Satoru, Sakana, and Renji. You've all been amazing people supporting me in both mY personal life issues and the issues I've found in the site. You lot are the best friends I could have asked for, and you've made me want to fight to stay alive so I could keep getting to know you. I won't quit fighting but, I'm a realistic person and I understand my time will be up sooner rather than later. You've all made my time here amazing and fun. 

Kyson - You played my characters teacher and leader and then when your suna character become Kumo you came back to the Kumo family and you've been a solid rock that keeps all of us hot headed Kumo Kids calm. Thank you for that.

Sanae - You're the only person outside of Kumo to express gratitude to me, and that meant so much. Much more than I ever thought it would, and for that I sincerely thank you. 

Yurei - You've been much like the other Kumo guys and you've also written some
Utterly amazing pieces of work thst I was granted the pleasure of reading. Thank you. 

Kyosuke and Valen - I've worked along side you as a fellow mod for awhile and you've both been an excellent sounding board to speak to when I felt I couldn't approach the rest of staff. Valen you've also done an amazing job stepping up when I was in a coma for a month to ensure all the grunt work got done. The site owes you a huge debt of gratitude for that and I hope they give it to you. 

Kozai - As much as you utterly irritated me because of your crazy arrogance and smart ass mouth in the beginning I've grown to like you. You're an incredibly intelligent person who deserves a chance to do what you want and not be judged because of past things. I've watched you work to change the way you speak to people in order to work towards that goal and I, for one, support you and hope you get it.

Yen, Love, and Oro - My Konoha pals. You all were amazingly helpful when I first joined in teaching the ropes, the tiny little details I never would have noticed had you all not shown me. You lot gave me advice when I needed it, and never spoke down or acted condescending to me for being new. I very much appreciate all the help you three have given me. Even as a mod you've all been helpful and steered me in the right suggestion. I truly believe that Yen and Love should be made mods should they want to, and that the reasons used to vote against them weren't good reasons st all. I hope you guys get the chance you deserve. Oro, my
Main man, our talks have been hilarious and fun and I've greatly enjoyed them. Go rule the world through Gen. 

So that'll wrap up everything right there. I want everyone to know I support Sakana for taking my slot on Staff. He's done amazing as a mod this far. Busting his ass to do the grunt work, and all the work he's done on apps to help you, the member base, get your techs and such that you've been wanting for forever. Despite the majority of staff not bothering to work and do things, he's been out there making sure you all got your stuff approved. You all need someone on staff whose going to be as active as he is and not like the rest. I only have one request, please give Senshi some kind of awesome death and funeral. He's been fun to RP and as I die, he goes with me. 

I'll be closing and finishing all my current threads but then I'm outies

Last edited by Kobayashi Senshi <3 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fujimaru Uchiha
Fujimaru Uchiha
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Fame : 146
Ryo : 7500
100%

Adios Empty Re: Adios

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:30 pm
>implying something as weak as cancer can kill the mighty senshi

Nah but for real stay in touch on skype, I'll probs be leaving soon as well but I like talking to you so we should definitely keep doing that.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Fame : -189681
Ryo : 60063
100%

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 pm
I hope you pull through and do not give up.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Fame : 110
Ryo : 2600
100%

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Going to miss you, Tia. Your contributions and "no BS" attitude helped the site greatly, and I appreciate all the work you've put in and out. You were a fantastic mod who genuinely cared about the site, and you will be sorely missed. I appreciate the kind words, too, and I'm glad to see you cut out your stress and spend time amongst those who really matter. Love ya, Tia. Best wishes, and good luck. Give that cancer hell!
Ita
Ita
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Fame : 54
Ryo : 16450
100%

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 pm
I will pray for you tonight before i go to bed ❤️

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yoshimitsu
Yoshimitsu
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Fame : 78
Ryo : 0
100%

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Koba you are a survivor and show the signs of one no matter what.

My family and myself are behind you in our prayers. 

Im sorry that you are leaving, but every person has their own battle. Just dont stop fighting. Arrange your  finalities. But never stop.

It brings me to tears that such a strong, kind induvidual must face the ordeals that you must. No one deserves it. Defintley not you.  But i accept that reality is a true calling. But i shall say this.

Even as your time grows near. You love and lust of life and its beauties grow stronger. You embrace it like the dawn. And you will be missed. I respect you and will show and share your courage. Because bravery is not based on feats, but the courage to stand up everyday, and be yourself.

You were an outstanding mod, and a great rper. I will miss you. Dont give up the fight. But i know you have accepted the results as latter. I am sorry. But i will support you no matter what. 

Ask around for my skype or such matters koba. Please keep up the fight.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Genin
Genin
Fame : 20
Ryo : 500
100%

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm
Adios Giphy
I don't want to say goodbye.

I really like you a lot, Koba. I only wish the best for you in life, and whatever comes next.
Banned
Banned
Citizen
Fame : 32
Ryo : 10000
Banned

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:40 pm
Be sure to surprise/headbutt some more doctors. You're too stubborn to die
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen