Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

STEP IN TIME ♥ Tsuki's Genin Exam Empty STEP IN TIME ♥ Tsuki's Genin Exam

Sun May 14, 2017 12:41 am

Tsukishira Chokyoshi requesting a Genin Exam Proctor~!
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

STEP IN TIME ♥ Tsuki's Genin Exam Empty Re: STEP IN TIME ♥ Tsuki's Genin Exam

Sun May 14, 2017 2:17 am
Miyamoto stood in front of a table, dressed in his shinobi uniform as he usually did when told to perform a task for the village. Today he was told to proctor an exam for a young female student that wished to move up in rank. Being the loner that he was he thought it weird that he had never heard of the girl in his academy days, but was surprised by the bio of the young girl. She had taken remarkable strides to come to the trials that lie before her now. He looked to the door as it opened, a girl around his height with vividly colored hair walked in.

For a moment Miyamoto said nothing as he studied the young...well she was older than him so for now he referred to here as an academy student. He studied her for a moment, knowing that books covers never give away full secrets by a glance he walked around her, his attitude and demeanor showed one of calm collectiveness even in his young mind.

"Alright...". He began by finally returning to the front of the table.
"Perform the techniques required. No particular order to them. I need to see how well you can perform the clone and transformation . When you are done please explain their uses, as added credit. Please show me something unique that you are able to do with the shinobi arts at your current level of knowledge. You may begin when ready." Miyamoto said without a grin as he did not pick up his notes at all. He was going judge her by his own standards, just as Kyousuke Snow did for him when he was moving up.

Please perform the required mission tasks within 800 or more words. Have fun being judged by a ten year old Chuunin)
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Tue May 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Exam day! Only a little over a year and a half ago did the village of Hoshi become formally recognized as a shinobi village, allowing the art of utilizing chakra to be legalized. Tsukishira had been studying ever since that time, but at no rush. Only now was she ready to take the test to become a full-fledged ninja. It could not be too hard.
The dark-furred wolf strode into the room alongside the young woman, senses alert. He too, had been looking forward to this day, despite not outwardly displaying his excitement. Despite the academy having mixed thoughts on animals in the building, Tsukishira refused to part with Nyju, and ensured he was to remain at her side at all times. 

Strangely enough, as amethyst eyes scanned the room, the only other person with them was none other than a small child-- one quite a bit younger than she. She opened her mouth to inquire as to where the exam proctor’s whereabouts were, when the boy started to speak, surprising Tsukishira. Observing him with his papers and judging the context of his statement, she was left confused. He behaved in the manner of a Chuunin, though his age made her question it. Was he a shota?

“Nice try, kid. I didn’t know it was ‘Bring Your Son To Work-Day’,” she stated smoothly with the obvious edge of sarcasm, while the wolf at her side gave a suspicious sniff. Smirking and with a lighthearted giggle, she continued. “I’m looking for my exam proctor. Did they leave to take a leak, or am I in the wrong room?”

Tsukishira sincerely believed in her words. The child was there to observe as a parent would conduct her exam, and was either away on a short break of some sort. Nyju’s hazel eyes stared at the child with continued suspicion intertwined with curiosity. What an odd day, already.

[ 315 words. ]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 pm
Miyamoto saw the wolf come in after the girl as he was a little surprised, but shrugged it off like no big deal.  Then he saw the look he usually received when it came to shinobi matters.  With a sigh he leaned back against the table.  When she finally spoke, Miyamoto let out a soft chuckle as the wolf returned to Tsuki’s side.  Miyamoto was in a good mood, so he was letting the comment slide, then when she opened her mouth again asking if she was in the wrong room did Miyamoto shoot the girl and her dog the look of killer instinct.  He walked over to the girl and stuck his hand out to greet Tsuki.

“As we have not met, I will let that slide for now.  My name is Miyamoto Terumi.  Chuunin of Hoshigakure.  I am eleven years of age and have trained under the Queensguard Kyousuke Snow, and member of Team Snow. Graduated from the academy about a year ago, and was promoted to Chuunin two months ago.  I am your proctor today.” He said with a grin on his face as he kept his arm extended.  He was calm and collected as he waited for her response.

“Now as I said earlier…”  He would say as he would open his eyes.  “Perform the techniques required for the exam.  The clone and transformation techniques are basic stepping stones that every academy level shinobi should know.”  Miyamoto smiled as he sat down and looked at the wolf.

“Now if you want, the cute wolf can come over here I think I have some of my lunch left.”  Miyamoto said as he pulled out a wrapper that held some rice balls with fried meat already mixed in.  He offered one to the wolf as he waited for Tsuki to instruct her companion or to begin the exam.

He watched attentively.
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

So he was a shota. That was always encouraging to hear. He chuckled, only to be quick to shoot her a nasty glare upon her finishing her statement. She had the right to ask, did she not? Anyone could be suspicious of a child saying they were holding the exam.

He stood up and moved over to shake her hand. Tsukishira eyed it with suspicion for several heartbeats, before finally taking it with her clawed hand and amiably shaking it. “Good to meet you then. I’m Tsukishira Chokyoshi, the one who only half believes your story,” she introduced with a devious grin. “Impressive, but you’ve yet to convince me or prove your almighty Chuunin power. For all I know, you’re just a small kid who talks big.”

Backing away, the lavender-haired girl shrugged. “I better not have to do this twice. If it turns out you’re not the exam proctor, I’ll let Nyju here have you for dinner,” she said in a chipper manner, gesturing towards the dark silver wolf, who allowed a low growl to rise in his throat as his name was spoken. The clever canine at least was expecting an adult to be handling the exam that Tsuki had worked so hard for. Why was a child given the task? 

The eleven year old offered to share some leftover lunch with Nyju, though the canine stayed put. He was not impressed with being fed leftovers by a stranger, pitied like some begging pet. He was a wolf, and had a sense of dignity. The offer was returned with a blank stare as the spirit animal gave a disapproving huff. 

“Nyju will be performing the techniques with me. He helped me learn them,” Tsukishira explained as the large wolf drew closer to her side. Using the dog, bear, and ram signs, the academy student activated her chakra, and took on the form of the person standing before her; Miyamoto Terumi. Her version, however, was from her own imagination. Female, and even younger than he. “No longer a shota; just an innocent loli~!” she chimed, attempting to strike an adorable pose as ‘genderbend Miyamoto’.

The wolf next to her transformed as well, though only assumed the form of a large jaguar, being unable to take the shape of a human. “Uses of the Transformation Jutsu include shapeshifting into the Hogokage in order to sneak into his office to steal his hat while he’s not around, or to shapeshift into the loli version of shota boys~” she explained in a matter-of-fact manner, crossing her arms and nodding to herself. “What’cha think?”

[431 / 746 ]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 am
Miyamoto listened as she still seemed to not believe that he was the proctor of the exam. He kept himself professional even though he just wanted to shrug and walk out of the room, but he was not going to be childish about it. He did genuinely think the shinobi of Hoshigakure as a sort of dysfunctional family even if they did not see eye to eye. This was no exception as usual Miyamoto was used to being made fun of because of his age...even if his size made him proportionate to most teenagers in Hoshi. When the wolf denied the food however, he did shrug as he ate. Being told that if this was some game she was going to be really angry at him, it made him smile softly before paying close attention as he was told both would perform the techniques.

As they both used the transformation technique Tsuki showed off as she transformed into a female version of him. He looked at her as the wolf transformed into a jaguar. The wolf had the more drastic transformation, he thought to himself as he studied the pair. The Miyamoto transformed Tsuki then spoke about the uses of the technique as Miyamoto yawned.

“The use of the technique is to blend in, practically the wolf there did better as he transformed into something outside of his species going from canine to feline. However, for you to use the transformation technique in an impractical way is pretty funny.” He would say as he would perform the hand seals needed for the technique as well at a slow pace, a puff of smoke then revealed for Miyamoto to have transformed into Tsuki just as she was when she walked through the door.

He smiled at Tsuki before standing up and grabbing the clipboard behind him on the table. He scribbled a few notes before yawning and sitting back down.

“Ok next is the clone technique. Take your time, I don’t want you or your wolf there to be too strained, not like we are fighting or anything.” He said in Tsuki’s voice before smiling and watching as he ate the rest of his food.
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:06 am

Tsukishira grinned and gave a satirical bow as the shota commented on her ‘impractical’ use of the jutsu. It was flawless, in her mind, and she silently hoped he was just hiding slight embarrassment with her choice in a female version of himself. “I mean, I could go from female to male, but this one’s more fun…. Oooh, hey look! Tsuki’s in charge!” the girl said in an amused voice as Miyamoto transformed into her own human form. “Finally someone worth listening to around here~!”

Her amusement was short lived, however, as she heard a low growl coming from the mammal standing beside her. The canine turned jaguar did not approve of the other ‘Tsuki’ there, who obviously was not the real one. With a poof of smoke, he reverted back to the form of a large silver wolf, baring his fangs at the proctor of their exam. Without warning, before Tsukishira could stop her companion, Nyju lunged for the Chuunin disguised as the lavender-haired girl, claws outstretched and jaws ready to snap down blindly.

Tsukishira reached out to tackle down her spirit animal, but only managed to grab his tail weakly, while losing her transformation. “Nyju, it’s okay! Stop this,” she insisted, attempting to catch the attention of her companion, who was set on destroying the carbon copy of the human he was bonded with. It was too late-- her words would not reach the instinct-driven wolf.

[ 238 // 984 ]

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 pm
Miyamoto was not amused by the girl’s attempts at mimicry as he yawned while sitting down. The comment that she was proctor made him shrug slightly before the low growl of her dog finally brought him back to reality causing him to look up just as the dog attempted its attack. He noticed the girl try to stop the dog, and his reaction to it was to put his food down as the dog latched onto his shoulder. The Teeth would not pierce Miyamoto’s skin no matter how hard the dog bit him. With a sigh Miyamoto held up a hand to the girl acadvent student.

“Continue please do that I may be able to get on with my day.” Miyamoto said without missing a beat, not dropping the transformation technique the entire time.

As he watched he picked up his food once again and finished it while waiting. His eyes were glued the girl as he awaited the final part of the exam. He was not bothered in the slightest by the dog gnawing at his shoulder.
Izuna Akari
Izuna Akari
Citizen

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Amethyst eyes stared worriedly at the boy, currently disguised as her. Fortunately, he did not seemed fazed at all by the wolf attempting to pierce his shoulder. So, was this the power of a chuunin? Rather impressive for such a tiny kid. How did he ever grow so strong?

“Right…” Tsukishira trailed off, no longer in as much of a joking mood. If Nyju was the reason she did not pass the exam, she would be infuriated-- no supper for the canine that evening. Sighing, the lavender-haired girl shot a glare at her wolf companion, who was supposed to be aiding her in her jutsu, and not pathetically failing at ripping a small boy open.

Using the handsigns necessary, the academy student generated a clone to stand beside her. Witnessing this, Nyju let go of the boy still transformed as Tsukishira, and glared at the clone with disapproval. Too many Tsukis in the room for comfort, and only one of them was his comrade. Angered that he was unable to hurt Miyamoto, Nyju lunged for the newly-made clone, attempting to rip it to shreds. Naturally, like any clone, it vanished in a poof of smoke the instant that the silver-furred wolf made contact with it. 

Irritated, Tsuki did her best to not shout at the wolf or cause a scene, and at least have some maturity in the presence of the child before her. Hopefully, her proctor had seen the clone before Nyju destroyed it, and would not ask her to create it again. In the meantime, the wolf only huffed in slight satisfaction and took his place, perched at the Chokyoshi girl’s side.

[ 274 // 1,258 ]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:07 am
The reaction he garnered from the student applying for Genin seemed to be a bit off as she realized how her dog could not penetrate the skin.  It made Miyamoto finally give up on his transformation as he appeared back to his normal self.  Tsuki was quick to perform the clone technique as Nyju let go of Miyamoto and turned to the new clone.  The dog quickly leapt to attack the clone, making it disappear in a plume of smoke.  A slight nod from Miyamoto and a final swallow of his food indicated that he too was done with this exam.  He stood up and walked behind the desk as he bent down to the file in front of him and opened it as he scrawled a few notes.  Once he was finished he looked at Tsuki and Nyju and sat down in the chair behind him.

“You two are highly unconventional, and your mouthing can get you into trouble at times.  Learn more in your journey together and refine your skills, while some would fail you on the lack of control of your partner and attitude...I see potential...congratulations Tsukishiro Chōkyōshi and Nyju you are now Genin of Hoshigakure.”  Miyamoto would say finally as he would set out a single headband and one familiar’s version of the same item.

With that said and done Miyamoto would pick up the file after stamping a seal on the girls file and walk over to the door where he would set the file in a hole in the wall designated for examinees.  He would open the door as he would look back at the pair.

“Now hurry up and grab those headbands and as the proctor of your exam I will treat you to whatever you would like to eat.”  Miyamoto would say reluctantly waiting on Tsuki.

[EXIT]

[REQUESTING TSUKI BE UPGRADED TO GENIN]

WC:306/1,444

Claiming: 1,444 words towards Iron Fortress
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum