Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Training The Breathing [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training The Breathing [Open]

Sun May 14, 2017 5:51 pm
Well, it was not like Damon had been actively attempting to hurt the boy. But perhaps he should have. His speed might have been better, however, his reaction time was much lower than he was used to dealing with. Perhaps if he was of another bloodline or had stronger eyes, then he would easily be able to outspeed the boy. There was not much he could do as Akemi charged through his weak flames and full on tackled him. Damon had now done two of the major do not does of fighting: he had both used body flicker and had jumped. Those are no no’s. Anyways, Damon would be tackled to the ground with Akemi straddling him. No homo. Damon would look up to see that Akemi had a fist raised before the arm of the boy appeared to go slack as the Hiyu moved off of the Uchiha. Damon accepted the boy’s hand as he was pulled to his feet, before brushing himself off. He had the sudden urge to touch the boy and make lightning fall from the sky and strike him, but sadly, he did not know of such a technique. Yet.

“Uh, huh.” Damon was only half paying attention as he signed the Rat seal before focusing his chakra on the foot of the scarfed boy. It was a rather weak attempt at shifting mass, although hopefully Akemi would at least play along. Unless he wanted to be super lame that is. Damon would tug on his foot with a golden glow of chakra currently surrounding the foot of the Hiyu, possibly causing him to lose his balance and fall. After all, the concept of Space/Time fascinated Damon, although he had decided not to major in it as a genin because it did not have many practical applications. Perhaps in the future. Although this did not mean that Damon could not play with the lower ranked techniques. Anyways, he would just wait to see how the boy reacted.

WC: 1620
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 am
As Damon muttered the words "Uh, huh." Akemi had already fallen into silence, mulling over ways he could improve his seven heavens and his block. They were already plenty powerful, but he felt like they could be pushed further. Last time he had pushed himself... Let's not recall that memory. Ever.

Akemi realized that Damon must have somehow held back that fire stream, because judging from Damon's build, he seemed to be more ninjutsu-sided. Akemi wondered if he should get Damon to use his full power fire-stream on him. Just to see how much he could withstand.

Suddenly, in the middle of his tangent of thoughts, Akemi would feel a sudden force grip his foot and pull his foot out from underneath him. 'Wah, ahh' was the only words he managed to get out. Mid-fall, Akemi's training kicked in, he didn't know what was doing this to him, but he needed to act quickly. So, he planted his hands on the floor behind him and kicked his legs backward. Resulting in a backward somersault which would make a professional gymnast be in awe.

In a wondrous feat of dexterity, Akemi managed to backflip a total of 10 meters, landing right next to his bo staff which had miraculously landed short of where it should've. Of course, to keep his pride, Akemi landed gracefully, like a swan. He bent down and picked up the bo staff, waved it at Damon, and slung it back around his torso. Trying his utmost to make it look like his fall was for a purpose, and wasn't just an accidental trip.

He walked back and stopped in front of Damon, smiling timidly.

"I w-was just g-getting my stuff back, don't m-mind me," He stuttered, still puzzling over what had happened to make his legs fall out from underneath him. 

"I w-was wondering, you were holding that fire thing back, right? Do you think you could fire one at your most powerful? I really want to try and improve my blocking prowess." Akemi slightly froze, would that somehow come off as cocky or arrogant? Akemi supposed it must've, he was implying that he could take a full-power version of Damon's attack. Well, what's said is done, he would only have to hope that Damon didn't take it the wrong way...

(Total Word Count: 2666)
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 am
Damon remained silent, since he was the one to cause the fall of the Hiyu boy. Oops but not really. Akemi was a masterful acrobat yada yada but then he heard the scarfed boy’s request. “Errr…” Damon started. He had not really bothered to train his fire element since Valen Akari had taught it to him so long ago. “I’m more fond of the lightning element actually.” Damon held his hands up to his chest. “Mind if I show off some of my prowess with that instead?” He smirked as he would wait for an answer which would probably be yes so he continued. He signed eleven handseals, Ox → Rabbit → Monkey or Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey, as his arm lit up with a blue, white chakra that coated his entire hand and forearm. A sound screamed throughout the training grounds, sounding as though a flock of a thousand birds had descended into chirping hell. Damon would then minimize the output of his lightning before charging. After all, he did not want to hurt Akemi… too badly. So he only channeled enough chakra to make chidori hurt, not kill.

Chirp.

WC: 1824
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 11:41 am
Akemi saw that Damon looked reluctant to use the fire element. Why? Akemi was no expert on anything social, but perhaps Damon had had a bad experience with his fire in his past? Akemi was about to apologize for dredging up any unnecessary bad memories, but his worries were quickly put to rest when Damon stated that lightning was his preferred element.

Relief flooded through Akemi, thank god he didn't make possibly his only acquaintance in Hoshigakure upset. When Damon asked if he could show off his lightning skills to Akemi, The blue haired teen simply nodded. After all, Akemi wanted to learn the lightning element, since he had seen that it could be used in conjunction with taijutsu. Seeing it in action would probably give him a decent idea on where to start.

Akemi watched Damon perform a hand seal, then another one. And another one. Until Damon had performed a grand total of eleven whole hand seals. Seriously, ELEVEN hand seals? This was probably going hurt... A lot. Akemi mentally braced himself. With eleven hand seals, it was unlikely that his generic block would be any use. But what could he use? His memory graced back to possibly the most powerful technique under his belt, The Early Sacrifice. Though of course, he wouldn't do it at his full strength. At full strength, it could possibly even kill kage.

So, the moment Damon arm was about 30 centimeters away from Akemi, Damon would see Akemi suddenly grab onto Damon's shoulder and launch himself over Damon, keeping his hand securely on Damon's shoulder. (Akemi's moving at 118 speed). Akemi would be moving in an arc around Damon, with his hand forcefully completely stopping Damon from moving. (Unless Damon gets more than 120 strength, he won't be able to move)

Upon landing, Akemi would use his momentum and start swinging Damon in the air like a ragdoll, Damon would find that he wouldn't be able to move during this either. Then Akemi would let go, and send Damon flying through the air. Not that hard though, hard enough to knock the wind out of Damon at least. After all, he didn't want to hurt Damon... Too badly. Akemi somehow got the feeling that he and Damon shared mutual feelings of slight-hate towards one another.

Once Damon landed, Akemi would start to apologize.

"I-m-m sorry D-damon, that technique scared me and i panicked. Still, t-that looked l-like it could've killed me! Are y-you sure that t-technique is suitable to use on a c-companion?" Akemi would pause, "Still, t-that technique looked AMAZING, do you t-think that you could p-perhaps teach me how to use lightning? D-don't feel pressured though," Akemi stopped his gush and stared at Damon, awaiting an answer. 

(Total Word Count: 3131)

(Would do AP remaining but i don't think that's necessary atm, just tell me if it is :O)

Last edited by Akemi Hiyu <3 on Mon May 15, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did some calcs wrong, corrected them)
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 2:26 pm
Well I mean, Damon’s house DID burn down not too long ago. Although, the Uchiha appeared to have put that to rest. It did not seem prominent in his life as of late, but perhaps his calm was just hiding a storm. Besides, lightning looks cooler. And Damon would be open to the idea of teaching the Hiyu the element if he so wished to learn it.

His arm fully charged up with electricity, Damon headed towards the direction of Akemi when all of a sudden he was forcefully stopped. He was barely able to observe, as his reaction time was 125, not 115, which did not make much of a difference. Instead, it would just make him able to see how he could be beaten. It was when he felt the boy’s grasp that he had a simple thought. Dangit. And then he was thrown, seemingly following in the footsteps of another Uchiha from long ago.

“Oof.”

Wind was forcefully vacated from his lungs and Damon could not help but get the feeling that this could be payback for something else. Something that had happened in Kumogakure even. Nevermind that. Listening to the shy boy’s apology, he would wait for the pause before answering, still from his position on the ground, “I wasn't channeling enough chakra to hurt you… too badly.” He gave a slight chuckle despite his position as he used his forearms to push off from the ground and onto his knees, where Akemi would continue speaking in a hard to see font on one’s phone. And that was when Akemi inquired of the genin, who was just now standing up. Brushing himself off once more, he would then say cheerfully, “Sure thing!” He was excited to be able to teach someone else anything that he could, although using his chakra sensory, it was clear that Akemi would not be able to learn chidori. “I can teach you the element, but I don't think that you'd be able to use chidori. That's the name of the jutsu I just used. It's pretty challenging and probably not the best technique to learn upon immediately learning the nature. Any questions before he get started?” He would then wait to begin after Akemi asked any questions.

WC: 2200
(Nah idc about AP in friendly spars)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 3:15 pm
As Damon chuckled about his technique not being enough to hurt Akemi too badly, Akemi had to give a light chuckle as well. It seemed he was correct in thinking that he and Damon were on the same kind of wavelength. At least Akemi wasn't the only one who was had a love/hate relationship with the kid in front of him.

When Damon told Akemi that he would be unable to learn the technique Damon had used, Chidori, he wasn't all that disappointed. He had expected it, after all, specializing in taijutsu left little room to learn powerful ninjutsu techniques like Chidori. Though Akemi had a strange longing to learn a lightning technique which involved using oneself as a lightning conductor. He didn't know why, but he felt like he needed to use it on Damon for 'revenge'. A peculiar feeling indeed.

"N-nope, no q-questions, l-let's d-do this!" Akemi nodded affirmatively, showing Damon that he was ready to learn this new element!

(Total Word Count: 3301)

Gonna make another mid-thread claim to make it easier to keep track of things.

Claims:
7 stats
Seven Heaven's Breathing Method (A-Ranked) 600 words, other 400 trained in another topic.
Taijutsu : Block (A-Ranked) 700 words, other 300 trained in another topic.

171 words left unclaimed
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 4:24 pm
Damon was already excited. He could almost feel the lightning chakra coursing through him, manifesting itself to bring out the best in him. So much so that a slight blue aura would appear around his person. His muscles would become slightly more defined and the aura would seem a bit more intense on his appendages. Although he was not even going to bother to learn the lightning conductor move until after he had made chuunin probably. He took what Akemi had said to heart: Damon was going to try focusing more on his fire nature, but we will save that for another time. Today was about lightning.

Then it struck Damon that he did not really know where to begin. His lightning aura would fade down to where it was barely recognizable. “Alright, well for starters, it's all about internal chakra control.” His manner of speech was becoming more relaxed as he got used to the presence of Akemi the social recluse. “Whatever your chakra nature is now, you need to get rid of its feeling. What is yours, by the way?” Assuming that the Hiyu answered honestly, Damon would continue, “Wind, huh? Well I'm just going to imagine what that's like and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Your chakra seems to channel through your body smoothly and calmly right?” He would wait for a description of how it really felt, should Akemi provide one, maybe his words slightly muffled by the fact that he wore his scarf a bit higher than the norm. “Get rid of that, at least for now. You need to focus on the nature of the element in order to channel it. The potential lies within yourself. For example, my fire came from,” he hesitated. After all, fire can be represented by anger and a burning hatred. But there was more. “Fire came from my passion. My intense love.” After all, Damon would know love better than most. Nobody truly knows love as strongly as the Uchiha do.

“Lightning is different. Think of it more as your will to act out. Your excitement. Maybe your anxiety.” Damon was not really calling him out, just simply making an observation. To him, chakra was deeply connected to one’s own emotions. Perhaps that is the reason behind his lack of skill with fire jutsu. He managed to keep his anger under control. He just needed to focus more on his passion. “Try to manifest it in the palm of your hand.” Damon would feel the surge of his own lighting chakra channeling throughout his body. The blue aura returned as he was excited about seeing what Akemi would do.

WC: 2644
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 pm
(Gonna put your speech in red, so it's easier to keep track)

Akemi could literally see the excitement in Damon's body language, and then Damon's being started radiating... Electricity? That was rather strange, perhaps Damon was some sort of Dominatrix who grew excited about being in charge of people? Not that Akemi knew what that actually was or anything... 

Suddenly, the aura around Damon snapped closed, leaving behind little remanents and clues that it had previously been there. Akemi saw Damon prepare for a speech, and Akemi himself started listening intently.

“Alright, well for starters, it's all about internal chakra control.” , Akemi noticed that Damon seemed to be calming down from his little, excited extravaganza, that was good, Akemi wasn't into guys, it would certainly be quite awkward dealing with one who had a strange addiction like Damon “Whatever your chakra nature is now, you need to get rid of its feeling. What is yours, by the way?” Damon would ask.

"I b-believe that it's wind," Akemi stuttered, slighty unsure of himself. After all, he hadn't really learnt any techniques to do with wind. Apart from that one taijutsu technique. “Wind, huh? Well I'm just going to imagine what that's like and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Your chakra seems to channel through your body smoothly and calmly right?”,  As Damon asked another question.

"I guess it's kind of like that... B-But it kind of has a... How do i put this, a c-cutting sensation to it. I t-think it's something to do with the fact that wind c-chakra seems to make objects s-sharper when I infuse chakra into t-them." Akemi answered. Probably a slightly longer, long-winded explanation to what Damon was expecting, but Akemi wasn't very articulate with words, so he had to make do. “Get rid of that, at least for now. You need to focus on the nature of the element in order to channel it. The potential lies within yourself. For example, my fire came from,”. Akemi wondered how he would even begin doing that, he noticed the pause but didn't comment on it out of respect. “Fire came from my passion. My intense love.”. Akemi found himself almost scoffing at that comment. What did a strange, dominatrix like Damon know about love?

“Lightning is different. Think of it more as your will to act out. Your excitement. Maybe your anxiety.” Akemi nodded, thinking that he was starting to understand the fundamentals of chakra natures now.  “Try to manifest it in the palm of your hand.” Akemi nodded once again. A shade of determination glossed over his eyes.

Akemi shoved his palm outwards and started concentrating really hard. On... Something. In reality, his mind was actually a complete blank, and Akemi was standing there like a lemon. But let's pretend that Akemi wasn't doing that, and was instead actually making solid progress.

Akemi stood there with his palm outstretched for several minutes, nothing happening at all. He sighed and thought back to what Damon had instructed him to do, something about acting out with excitement or anxiety? Well, Akemi certainly had lots of that. He focussed on how nervous and how much anxiety he had when speaking to new people. He felt his chakra respond weakly. It seemed Damon was right about the behavior of chakra being somewhat connected to one's emotions.

He noticed that the chakra which responded to his emotions felt a little bit Zingy. Like electricity or how high you feel after an energy drink. That was it!

He directed the foreign feeling chakra to his palm, only to get a single spark connect his thumb and pinky finger in an arc going over his hand. Well, it was a start atleast.

"How was t-that?"

(Total Word Count: 3942)
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Wed May 17, 2017 8:31 pm
You disgust me.

Is what Damon would say if he was a mind reader. He was no Damonatrix. He mentally shook his head but not physically. It would be sooo helpful to be a psychic.

“It's a start.” The Uchiha was not totally certain as to how to explain unlocking lightning nature and was rather busy with his own thoughts. “Lightning has a certain quality to it.” The blue aura around him grew brighter. “It's fast.” The words were simple enough in themselves but there was not really another way to explain it.

Damon chose to demonstrate this theory himself by using lightning javelin. He channeled his lightning nature from his internal chakra network outwards through some process that might involve tenketsu or whatever but regardless his speed was increased. He looked towards a rock jutting out of the ground. “Wanna see me run to that rock and back?” He would then take off in the direction of the boulder smoothly. Almost as if he was greased. Like greased lightning. It would not be long before he rounded the stone and came back, breathing harder than he was beforehand. “Wanna see me do it again?”

WC: 2839
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 am
“It's a start.” Responded Damon to Akemi's question. Despite Damon's 'Words Of Encouragement', Akemi still felt a bit down in the dumps. After the minutes of attempting to learn the element, it had only ended with a quick glimpse at the new exciting element. A mere spark between his tiny thumb and pinky finger. Curse his slow learning! Never could do it the easy way, he could only do it through extreme trial and error. His one A-ranked Jutsu had taken him an entire day to learn!

“Lightning has a certain quality to it. It's fast" Akemi nodded. At this point, he would greedily accept any kind of help. Even if it was given to him from a semi-narcissistic weirdo like Damon.

Damon's words echoed around Akemi's head as he concentrated. Lightning was... Speedy. Fast and unpredictable. If he could somehow relay those phrases into his chakra network and conform it to his will, would he be able to produce more lightning? It was worth a shot, it was still early afternoon, he had the WHOOOLE day ahead of him. Unless Damon decided that Akemi was too peasant for his time and he simply left. But Akemi felt like Damon was a relatively calm, collected and arrogant individual. Probably extremely unlikely to just up and leave the blue-haired teen by himself.

Akemi closed his eyes and began concentrating on his chakra, pushing and nudging it every which way. Correction: ATTEMPTING to push and nudge it. His chakra seemed to be completely adamant on doing what IT wanted and not what Akemi wanted. Drat, what was it with chakra and him?

He was interrupted from his thoughts when Damon decided to help Akemi better understand lightning. “Wanna see me run to that rock and back?” Akemi jumped and opened his eyes to see... Damon surrounded in a faint blue aura. "Errm, D-damon, You're g-glowing," Akemi would say, staring googly-eyed at Damon.

If Damon decided to still run after Akemi's statement, Then Akemi would be even more amazed. Damon was now moving at a much, much faster speed. "Whoa..." Akemi muttered underneath his breath. It seemed Damon had produced results akin to his own Seven Heavens Breathing Method. But not achieving it through simple taijutsu, he was doing it through lightning ninjutsu. Most impressive.

Akemi proceeded to watch Damon loop and around the rock and run back to Akemi. All the while Akemi was watching Damon with a huge amount of admiration and respect, lightly bolstering Damon's - already large - ego to a new level never seen before.

Most taijutsu specialists were a massive threat to most people at close range, due to their speed and overwhelming power. But what Damon displayed, would make him a viable hand-to-hand combatant. And Damon specialized in Ninjutsu. Akemi marveled at the practicality of Ninjutsu, perhaps it would be the next specialization he chose to train.

Akemi closed his eyes and started focussing on his chakra again, ignoring Damon's inquiry about doing it again. Akemi started focusing on all the points he had learned about lightning chakra, it was connected to his anxiety, it was fast and unpredictable.

He felt his chakra begin to respond to his thoughts, it started coursing through his chakra coils slightly faster, it started behaving erratically. Excitement bubbled up in his chest, was this it? Had he actually learned something quickly for once?

Unbeknownst to Akemi, all his blue hair was starting to rise up, defying gravity. His hand started shaking. Suddenly, Akemi would start jittering slightly. If anyone were to touch him at this moment, they would probably be greeted with a nasty static shock.

Akemi started panicking, what had he done wrong? His thoughts started to become jumbled, he wasn't able to think straight. Right, he needed to deal with this, quickly. So, using his basic knowledge on science and physics. Akemi sent the discharge right through his foot into the ground, knowing that ground was a great place to send something if it all went wrong.

Once the discharge was gone, Akemi's hair fell back into place and stopped jittering. He opened his eyes and looked sheepishly at Damon.

"Errr, Sorry about that. How do y-you control it? I think I m-may have built up a bit too much." Akemi said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

(Total Word Count: 4692)

1562/2000 words for Lightning Element
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum