Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

The Evening of the Bear [P, Kenshin] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evening of the Bear [P, Kenshin]

Wed May 03, 2017 6:42 pm
Genevieve smiled as the meal was brought out. Sparing a moment for a single, silent prayer to the High Lady in gratitude for the food, and then picked up the knife and fork provided to her. She wondered where to begin as she looked at the piping hot chunk of meat that looked-quite appealing, actually. As she smiled and began to cut into it, cutting into a fattier section of the meat and eager to finally try it, the waiter who had been bothering her earlier before Kenshin arrived, returned once more. Unexpectedly and unwanted, giving her another oily smile, “Anything I can get you, miss?” He asked and she gave him a polite smile,

“Um, no, I'm fine-” He leaned down and knocked her drink over,spilling it on her lap, “OH!” She exclaimed and Kenshin glared at the man, who feigned an apologetic smile and demeanor,

“OH, I’m so sorry miss, I’m so clumsy- Here, I can help you take it off in the back...to see if the curtains match the drapes.” He said and reached for Geni, making Kenshin stand up as she moved away, her face turning red with embarrassment and anger as she hissed, “What?!” “I just meant I’ll help you take off your dress because it’s dirty now-”

“Excuse me.” Kenshin growled- and Geni felt instantly guilty. His meal had been interrupted by her misplaced reaction and now the waiter was spinning around to the much taller shinobi who loomed over him- and put a hand on Kenshin’s chest, attempting to push him back and hiss an icy ‘back off’. Kenshin didn’t budge at all and narrowed his eyes down at him, “You are interrupting our meal.” As the waiter threatened Kenshin to not get involved, Kenshin’s stepped closer to him, silver hair brushing the man’s face. “Or what?” Geni nervously stood there, hoping the waiter would just back off and she could calm Kenshin down enough to finish the meal and go- however, the waiter had other plans.

Namely, punching Kenshin square in the cheek as Geni gasped and a crack filled the air.

The Waiter stepped back and towards Geni who timidly pushed him away from her with her fingertips, as if he was the most disgusting and revolting piece of trash in the world, riddled with rabies or some foul, contagious disease. Even those in her church with such conditions she treated better, but as the waiter whimpered in pain and held his hand, Kenshin’s only response was, “I’d like the check, if you don’t mind.”

[ WC: 426 ]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Evening of the Bear [P, Kenshin] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evening of the Bear [P, Kenshin]

Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm
Kenshin’s silver and red eyes narrowed a bit as the waiter he had been laughing at turned towards him with a sneer on his face, but that sneer was quickly replaced by a sly smile when he saw just who was seated at the table with the young albino. His eyes would narrow even further when he saw how uncomfortable Genevieve was becoming at the waiters presence, and he found the urge to rip the waiter's throat out grow even greater than usual when he saw that way that he was eyeing the former priestess who sat beside him. “Anything I can get you miss?” he would ask with a rather oily smile upon his face, getting a slightly strained smile from Genevieve “Um, no, I’m fine-” she would say, before the waiter ‘accidentally’ knocked her drink over, something that would more than likely cover the galaxy haired young woman with the sprite that she had ordered earlier based on the direction in which it was falling. Kenshin however was having none of that, and at his highest speed (100) he would form the Rat hand seal under the covers of the table, the falling glass gaining a golden glow before suddenly changing direction mid-fall, tilting as it continued to fall so that it could spill over the waiter who had knocked the drink over in the first place. “What the hell?!” the young man would exclaim as he backed away from the table to examine his sprite soaked pants.

“You really ought to be more careful” the scar faced young man would say with an amused smirk upon his face as his hands once more moved to his sides “Why don’t you go get yourself cleaned up, I’m sure the rest of the staff here can handle things just fine without you” he would then say, his smirk widening somewhat as he saw the look upon the face of the young waiter. His lips were twisting into a sneer as his nose began to scrunch itself up, his brows furrowed and his brown eyes narrowed, all in all forming what would amount to a mixture of a sneer and a glare, and it was aimed solely at Kenshin. “Why don’t you shut the fuck up asshole” he would return as he glared darkly at the Chunin “You made that drink spill on me didn’t you prick” the dark haired young man would then accuse, something that only made the smirk on Kenshin’s pale lips to widen a little. “I am afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about, was it not your clumsiness that knocked the drink over?” Kenshin would ask with a silver brow cocked lightly “Now please leave us alone, you are only making yourself look even more foolish than you did when you had that drink thrown in your face.” the silver haired young man would say as he turned back towards Genevieve with a small smile upon his face.

“I can see why you don’t like him” Kenshin would say in amusement, he did not even need her to tell him that she did not much care for this particular waiter, the fact that the usually natural smile on her face had turned strained by his very presence told him more than enough.

WC: 549
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat May 06, 2017 1:17 pm
Perhaps it had been Geni’s over imagination, fantasizing something that didn’t happen or how she thought the outcome might be and the events that would follow- but the reality of it was much less dramatic.Though it lacked that essence, it held something else; class. As the glass knocked towards her, it turned mid-fall and slashed against the unwelcome waiter- only for him to glare and spit unprofessional words at the man sitting next to her.

“You really ought to be more careful.” Kenshin would say with an amused smirk upon his face as his hands once more moved to his sides, from under the table where they had slipped. Geni sat there quietly to witness everything and say absolutely nothing, while her fellow shinobi continued.“Why don’t you go get yourself cleaned up, I’m sure the rest of the staff here can handle things just fine without you.” He would then say, his smirk widening somewhat as he saw the look upon the face of the young waiter- on that Geni didn’t miss either as she watched his features change from professional to downright uncouth. The waiter’s lips were twisting into a sneer as his nose began to scrunch itself up, his brows furrowed and his brown eyes narrowed, all in all forming what would amount to a mixture of a sneer and a glare, and it was aimed solely at Kenshin. “Why don’t you shut the fuck up asshole.” The waiter would return as he glared darkly at the other male, Geni gasping slightly at the use of foul language while the waiter continued venomously,  “You made that drink spill on me didn’t you, prick?!” The dark-haired young man would then accuse, something that made Geni frown but only made the smirk on Kenshin’s pale lips to widen a little. “I am afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about, was it not your clumsiness that knocked the drink over?” Kenshin would ask with a silver brow cocked lightly,  “Now please leave us alone, you are only making yourself look even more foolish than you did when you had that drink thrown in your face.” The silver haired young man would say as he turned back towards Genevieve with a small smile upon his face. Against all the negativity and the darkened glare, Kenshin still turned to her to give her that small smile of his, “I can see why you don’t like him” He voiced, obviously amused by the whole situation which made her smile at him. He seemed to be in good humor, and that in-turn, made her pleased ot know that he was the bigger man to brush it all under the table.

Her fondness of the obnoxious waiter might have seemed to slip further, but it damn near plummeted at a twenty-degree angle to the floor. He was the one who was acting and speaking out of turn, going around and causing disturbances over other people’s meals, and then her own. Perhaps she would have quietly and meekly dismissed it, had she been alone her in this restaurant- but she wasn’t. Not only that, he talked past Kenshin- completely ignoring him. As if he hadn’t been there at or if he didn’t exist to occupy his seat. It was rude and disrespectful to Kenshin and she would never be a fan of such treatment.

As she thought upon this and opened her mouth to say something, she noticed something else and much more real- the infuriatingly humiliated waiter, pulling back his fist as if preparing to hit Kenshin in the back of the head, when his attention was on her. “Kenshin, look out-” She exclaimed, hoping that it there was enough time for him to react in someway.

[ WC: 625 ]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu May 18, 2017 7:02 am
The smile that came to Genevieve’s face as he casually dismissed the extremely rude waiter made his twin hearts beat just that little bit faster, truthfully he had been resisting the urge to turn around and rip the assholes throat out...but that smile made not doing so more than worth it to the young Chunin. Ugh...how she had managed to worm her way so far into his cold hearts was beyond him...but there she was, and it did not appear that she would be leaving any time soon...and if he were being truly honest with himself then he would admit that he didn’t really want her to leave. This line of thought was cut off when he saw a look of shock appear on the face of the beautiful former priestess “Kenshin, look out-” she would exclaim in a mild panic. Now to be perfectly honest Kenshin had no idea just what was making her react in such a way, but based on the sheer panic she was showing right now he supposed that it was better to be safe rather than sorry. With a large smirk still plastered upon his scarred face Kenshin would begin to channel the chakra within his body, converting the raw and potent energy that flowed through every cell of his body into a softer and much more comforting energy, medical chakra.

As the chakra was converted Kenshin would begin to channel it through his skin and out of his body, forming a barrier an inch or so from his snow white skin. As this took place his body would gain a slightly ethereal look, as the chakra flowing out of his skin the way it was made him glow lightly, his pure white skin only adding to the rather angelic look that he had gained. How strange it was for one as demonic as him to put on an angelic facade like this...but then again it was not as if he had chosen to put up this look, it was simply the result of the technique that he was using. In this state he truly was a wolf in sheep's clothing, a demon wearing the mask of an angel...and how fitting that truly was for one such as he. Now, bear in mind that all of this had taken place in but an instant, the conversion of raw chakra to medical chakra was as natural to the silver haired young man as breathing, and channeling it through his skin and around his body was just as easy. As such, the fist that had been aimed at the back of his head would in no way able to reach his head before it had formed, not that it would have mattered mind you, as Kenshin’s superhuman durability alone would have been more than enough to render the weak hit from the even weaker civilian completely harmless to him.

When the weak blow impacted his barrier he could only smirk, it would be relatively simple for another shinobi to break the barrier that he had created, provided of course that they managed to hit it with something powerful enough, but for the weak fool that had just attempted to hit him it may as well be indestructible. Though, if anything, the Chunin of Hoshigakure had the waiter a favour by forming the shielding barrier, as the dark haired young man would have no doubt broken his fist when it hit the super durable head of Kenshin, as both the waiters strength and durability were completely laughable by a shinobi’s standards. As it was the punch would simply hit the barrier that had been formed around the body of the silver haired shinobi, ‘protecting’ him from the punch itself and ensuring that the waiter did not end up hurting himself either. “What the hell!?” he would exclaim in shock as his fist impacted with the barrier, the weakness of the hit not causing the jutsu to waver in the slightest. The jutsu he had just used was known as the Damage Reduction Shield, and Kenshin had been studying it for the past couple of days in the hopes of adding the extremely useful technique to his arsenal. It was a medical technique that formed a barrier around the body of it’s caster and acted as a shield, something that when coupled with Kenshin’s superhuman durability would make it extremely difficult to actually hurt the silver haired Chunin in battle.

Had he known that the only thing he needed to watch out for was the waiters fist flying at the back of his head he would not have bothered to use such a powerful technique, as he knew damned well that such a weak punch would have done absolutely nothing to him in the first place, but he had assumed that he was in some type of danger based on Genevieve’s reaction. Regardless of how weak the hit truly was Kenshin was not about to let this fool get away with the attempt, it would only give the impression that he would allow others to get away with trying to attack him in the future...and that could not be further from the truth. You see, had this little incident not taken place in such a public area then Kenshin would be enjoying the screams that left the waiters mouth as he slowly but steadily broke the young fools body. But alas, it did happen in this public area, and as such he needed to deal with the situation in a very different way. With his body still glowing Kenshin would slowly begin to turn back towards the waiter, his silver eyes having started glowing alongside the rest of his body, but that was due more to his anger than the jutsu that he was using. When he had fully turned to face the foolish young waiter Kenshin’s face would be completely devoid of emotion, and when he made eye contact with the young man he would waste no time in activating the Temporary Paralysis technique, the jutsu causing the young man's body to seize up.

Now, of course the waiter had not been expecting this, as shown by the fact that his eyes widened in what appeared to be shock when he found himself unable to move, and feeling like he was being restrained by thick steel wires, but before he had the chance to open his mouth Kenshin would begin to speak. “Well now...that was a very foolish thing to do” the scar faced Chunin would say in a rather bored drawl “I hope you realise that I am well within my rights to haul you off to jail right now, and assault of is a pretty serious crime, one that could land you a few years behind bars” he would continue to say in the same lazy drawl. He could see the barely contained fear in the eyes of the dark haired young waiter, he had obviously been expecting to simply get into a fight or something, and as such was not prepared for the prospect of facing a few years in prison for his attempted assault. “You really should be thankful that I do not consider such a pathetic punch a real attack...and that’s not because I would have taken you to jail for it.” Kenshin would say as a dark smirk started to form on his previously emotionless face “You see, I really enjoy fighting, it is one of the only things that truly gets my blood flowing, one of the only things that can really make my heart beat faster.” he would continue to say, his voice becoming just a little deeper. “If I had considered that to be a real attack then there’s a very good chance that I might not have been able to stop myself from launching an attack of my own, and believe me, that is something you really don’t want.” he would then say as he smirked maliciously at the young waiter, who looked to be absolutely terrified.

“Now...why don’t you run along, I’m sure the rest of the staff here can handle things just fine without you” Kenshin would say as he released his Temporary Paralysis, and unlike the last time that he had said those words to the dark haired waiter he did not hesitate in heeding the Chunin’s ‘advice’. As the waiter rushed out of the restaurant Kenshin became aware of all the other diners that were gawking at him, no doubt due to both what had just occurred between himself and the waiter, and the fact that he was still glowing due to the Damage Reduction Shield. Thankfully all it took was a couple of well placed glares for people to return to their own meals, but he had a feeling that the damage was already done, they would be speaking of this for days, no doubt painting him as a monster and the waiter as an innocent victim. Ugh, the very same thing had taken place after his encounter with the beast Florent in the Water Gardens, but thankfully he had not a care in the world for the opinions or feelings of those pathetic sheep. The dark smirk on Kenshin’s face would turn into a more amused one as he turned to face Genevieve once more, his silver eyes had stopped glowing and were instead twinkling a little due to the mirth he was feeling now at seeing the fools hasty exit.

“I am sorry you had to see that” Kenshin would then say as his smirk faded ever so slightly, and surprisingly this was actually a genuine apology, he really did not like the fact that his date with Genevieve had been ruined by the sheer rudeness of that waiter. Nor did he like the fact that she had just seen a glimpse of his darker side, it had just been a glimpse of it but that was a side of him that he preferred to keep hidden away from all others. “Perhaps the next time we do this we should stick to some home cooked meals” Kenshin would offer with a slight chuckle, trying to cover the slight hint of nervousness in his voice “That is...if you would be interested in doing something like this again?” he would then say, effectively putting the ball in her court.

WC: 1738
Baliquis
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 pm
Geni’s heart had skipped a beat when the sheer audacity and rudeness of the waiter made him turn even harder towards violence- and towards Kenshin, undoubtedly once more. She knew better- that Kenshin could handle himself. However this was a public place with civilians- non-shinobi. There had been a slight darkness to his demeanor in the sewers on their first mission together, and though she didn’t dwell on it, she hoped that he would be mindful of the other patrons who stared and looked at them during the commotion, and the other hapless civilians that were on the edges of their seats to see if he would raise a hand to the waiter. Geni hoped she knew him well enough to know he would mind himself-

And then he started to glow as his head turned towards the waiter and the man's fist came down on this glowing light instead- something that illuminated the extremely-fair-skinned shinobi and made him look almost angelic. To Geni, however he looked much better- he looked cool and calm and- so gosh-darned freakin cool. The glowing, pale skin made his crimson and silver eyes stand out that much more, and his silver hair too. Like some ethereal being, she was sure it was some technique but she was lost in it. Though not lost enough to ignore the events as the waiter’s blow rebounded off this holy glow while his eyes widened. In a matter of long, drawn out moments to her which might have seemed like fractions of seconds to those around them, the waiter twitched into a frozen stillness that was unnatural- perhaps it was one of Kenshin’s techniques. Then, as he now faced the man, he began to speak.

“Well now...that was a very foolish thing to do.” Kenshin would say in a rather bored drawl, as Geni leaned forward slightly; her bangs swishing forward with the movement, so that she could see the man’s strained reactions past the other male’s broad back, “I hope you realise that I am well within my rights to haul you off to jail right now, and assault of is a pretty serious crime, one that could land you a few years behind bars.” He would continue to say in the same lazy drawl. Geni didn’t need a map or a signal to see the barely contained fear in the eyes of the dark haired young waiter, he had obviously been expecting to simply get into a fight or something, however he didn’t seem prepared for the prospect of facing a few years in prison for his attempted assault on the ninja next to her. “You really should be thankful that I do not consider such a pathetic punch a real attack...and that’s not because I would have taken you to jail for it.” Kenshin would say as a dark smirk started to form on his previously emotionless face, out of Geni’s view and she smiled slightly in relief- “You see, I really enjoy fighting, it is one of the only things that truly gets my blood flowing, one of the only things that can really make my heart beat faster.” He would continue to say, his voice becoming just a little deeper. The smile was traded to a curious little look, kept out of the shinobi’s view, as she silently wondered if Kenshin would indeed pursue fighting a civilian. He would probably be much more content fighting someone stronger than a civilian and Geni didn’t see a point nor profit for the other shinobi, to take on a civilian- “If I had considered that to be a real attack then there’s a very good chance that I might not have been able to stop myself from launching an attack of my own, and believe me, that is something you really don’t want.” Kenshin said a bit darkly. The young waiter, looked to be absolutely terrified, and the young priestess frowned slightly-

“Now...why don’t you run along, I’m sure the rest of the staff here can handle things just fine without you.” Kenshin would say and Geni smiled a bit and sat back properly in her chair as she caught a glimpse from the corner of her eye, of the waiter running off- then looked at Kenshin as he looked about the room to put the other patrons back to their meets, before turning to her once more. She gave him a warm and relieved smile; pleased that the waiter had been dealt with and Kenshin hadn’t wasted his time anymore on him.

“I am sorry you had to see that.” Kenshin would then say as his smirk faded ever so slightly, “Perhaps the next time we do this we should stick to some home cooked meals…?” Kenshin would offer with a slight chuckle, “That is...if you would be interested in doing something like this again?” He said and Geni looked down at the table, thinking about it as a waitress nervously kept her distance,

He was willing to eat with her again, and he was willing to do it someplace quiet- someplace where the other people wouldn’t bother them both. She couldn’t tell if it was because of that reason, or because he wished to do it in private, or because he cared that the other patrons had unnerved her by staring at them both- and she wasn’t going to assume, or guess, the answer. He wanted to dine with her again, that was the bottom line and she couldn’t have been happier at she looked at her cooling steak on it’s plate. Forgotten over the events of the terrible restaurant staff, and barely touched. However, she nodded as she tucked one of her loose strands of hair behind her ear, and looked back up at Kenshin, smiling warmly, “Minus the, hmm, ‘rowdy waiter’...” She started slowly as she glanced at the table to collect and chose her words, clasping her hands in her lap, before flicking her steel-blue eyes back to his red and silver ones, “I would be interested in trying something like this again… my cooking isn’t that great, but, at least people won’t be staring at you while you’re trying to eat like you’re some type of zoo animal.” That’s what she really wanted. A nice, quiet meal where she could feel like she wasn’t being focused on by everyone- which is actually why she preferred to eat at home. In the Church, no one looked at you- but it seemed like the more she walked around, the more people stared at her like she was some sort of unnatural abnormality. She looked down at her hands again, “I don’t even know what you like to eat..." She looked back up at him and smiled softly though, “Um, but if you could help me out there, I’m confident that I could do the rest.” The girl said, as the waitress gradually hovered closer and Geni look at at her, and pulled her hands out of her lap to use her fingertips to gingerly slide the plate of steak forward as she looked the woman in the eyes, unwaveringly locked onto the woman’s own brown-eyes.

“I would very much like our meals to-go, and for your audacious service, I would like these meals for free.” Geni said and the woman’s lip twitched into something that was about to turn into a mocking smile- “Our food is cold, your waiter ruined our nice meal, and he punched my date. You will provide a free meal and-” She looked at Kenshins’ place then the waitress, “Two hot steaks, because the service of your staff has annoyed me. Thank you.” Geni said and the waitress opened her mouth to say something, perhaps and protest, before Geni gave her a sickeningly sugar-coated and forced smile that blatantly told the woman to do so, or she’d regret it. A feature that only took a millisecond of understanding from the waitress and vanished just as quickly, who quickly grabbed their plates and ran off to the kitchen without another word.

“I’m sorry for that display, Kenshin.” Geni voiced as she put her hands in her lap and looked at him, “It was childish and unlady-like, but I don’t think you like your meals cold- unless you think I have overstepped and would like to correct me?” She asked as she tilted her head slightly.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:25 am
A small smirk would form upon Kenshin’s scarred face as Genevieve nodded affirmatively to his offer of another date. “Minus the, hmm, ‘rowdy waiter’...” she would state slowly, glancing down at the table in what appeared to Kenshin to be concentration. “I would be interested in trying something like this again...my cooking isn't that great, but, at least people won't be staring at you while you’re trying to eat like you’re some type of zoo animal.” Genevieve would say with a warm smile upon her face, her words themselves resonating with the pale skinned Chunin, due entirely to the fact that he was used to being gawked at like he was zoo animal due to his rather...unique looks. Honestly, having a meal with Genevieve somewhere private, just the two of them away from anyone that would gawk at the rather beautiful young woman out on a date with the extremely unique looking young man, sounded extremely enticing to the heavily stitched young man. He had to admit, it was a little strange having this sort of thing happen in this particular restaurant, he had eaten here many times in the past and nothing like this had happened before, most of the time the staff was extremely professional and friendly. Why, it was almost as if someone were telling a story and wished for something interesting to happen so that they had a higher word count than they would otherwise get from a date.

“I don't even know what you like to eat…” Genevieve would say as she continued to gaze down at her hands, before looking up and smiling softly at the silver haired young man. “Um, but if you could help me out there, I'm confident that I could do the rest” she would then say, something that made Kenshin’s smirk grow a little larger. He then noticed the waitress from earlier approaching his and Genevieve's table, good, he had quite a few complaints about the complete lack of professionalism about that waiter from earlier, he may have let him leave without hurting him, but at the very least he would make sure that the man did not keep his job. However, before Kenshin even got the chance to utter a word, the usually shy and kind Genevieve began to speak “I would very much like our meal to go, and for your audacious service, I would like these meals for free” she would say with a relatively harsh tone in her voice, something that Kenshin had to admit he found attractive. And the look that she had on her face as she did so only made the moment sweeter to him, that kind and warm smile that has been directed at him mere moments earlier had morphed itself into something that wouldn't look out of place on his own face, a smile that almost seemed to radiate derision...he decided then and there that he REALLY liked seeing that look on her face.

Our meal was cold, your waiter ruined our nice meal, and he punched my date. You will provide a free meal and two hot steaks, because the service of your staff has annoyed me. Thank you” Genevieve would say, flashing a relatively dangerous looking smile at the waitress when it looked like she was going to protest. Watching the young woman scurry away in blatant fear of Genevieve was more than a little amusing to the scar faced Chunin, in fact it took a little effort to suppress the small chuckle that almost left his pale lips. “I'm sorry for that display, Kenshin” Genevieve would then say, putting her hands in her lap as she looked at him “It was childish and unladylike, but I don’t think you like your meals cold- unless you think I have overstepped and would like to correct me?” she would then say, something that almost caused the smirk on his lips to turn into a small frown, almost. “To be perfectly honest with you Genevieve I rather enjoyed seeing you act like that...I personally believe that seeing you act in such an assertive and confident manner was quite attractive” Kenshin would say in response, the smirk still plastered on his face.

It didn't take very long for the waitress to return with their new steaks, each one packaged and ready to go just as Genevieve had requested. “For what it’s worth thank you for your service, even if the meal itself was ruined by your colleague” Kenshin would say to the waitress as he took his packaged meal, a small yet polite smile on his pale lips. “I look forward to seeing you again Genevieve, hopefully we can have that meal we discussed earlier sometime soon” Kenshin would say, not knowing that both he and Genevieve would basically disappear for a few months due to certain issues IRL.

[Exit]

WC: 812

TWC: 7249 (3074 already used, 4175 remaining)

3188 words towards Damage Reduction Shield, claiming (25% max stat discount)

987 words towards Earth Release: Earth Wall, 1039 words remaining (other 974 words trained here)
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am
Approves
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 pm
Genevieve was surprised that he had told her he liked it. When she spared a moment to wonder if he mean that he liked her being malicious and cruel, his words clarified her own thoughts for her- it was the assertiveness and the confidence that he found attractive. It made much more sense to her and she smiled softly at him as he told her that he looked forward ot their meal and left. It took a few moments before she got up herself ot leave, and she smiled brightly as she walked home.

There it was; the answer she had been looking for. She knew herself to be a growing woman with several flaws and it seemed that her own self-confidence was one of them.

But that begged the question that needed clarity- would she be able to take such a Leap of Faith, that it would be for the better and not the worse?

[Exiting]
[Total WC: 4,400]
[Claiming: 22 Stat Points, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31441-v6-mind-eye-of-the-kagura (4000/4000) ]
[Putting WC Towards:http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27394-body-replication-jutsu (400 / 3000) ]
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum