Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Genin Exam - Ayato Hyuuga  Empty Genin Exam - Ayato Hyuuga

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 am
Genin Exam Application 
Applicants Name: Ayato
Date of the Exam: XXX
Proctor: -
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Genin Exam - Ayato Hyuuga  Empty Re: Genin Exam - Ayato Hyuuga

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 am
As Kyousuke approached the academy people stopped and stared in awe. They must have taken notice of the white cloak and silver armor emblazoned with the crest of the Hoshi royalty. The ninja moved faster just to get away from the people's eyes and into his duties of the day. Being a queensguard was like being a jounin except with more manners classes and how to deal with royalty stuff. You know just some generally boring political stuff. 

Finally within arms reach of the door he managed to pull it open, in doing so one of the instructors who were about to exit bumped into him. "I am so sorry, sir!" He would say bowing his head while saying the phrase as if the accidental touch would end his life. "Don't worry about it these things happen." He would say crossing the threshold into the school house. All the chuunin could do was stare at the queensguard for they were known to dislike ninja, but the new ranks of the guard were all ninja.

As Kyousuke looked in his mailbox he noticed someone had left him a genin exam application. Probably the work of Shina or Princess Tehniyet, whatever Kyousuke liked doing things like this anyway. Reading over the application the queen's guard acknowledged the boy was indeed ready for testing according to the village standards.

Tapping one of the instructor's on the shoulder Kyousuke gave them a task. "I am taking this empty room and send Ayato Hyuuga, please." The ninja acknowledged the request before running off like this task was of the utmost importance. When I wore a jounin outfit I couldn't get them to do that, my cape must be on fleak or whatever kids are saying these days.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:51 pm
The summons came late in the afternoon. Ayato had expected them any time soon, so there was no element of surprise there. After dressing up, he made his way toward the Hoshigakure Shinobi Academy. He had not slept at all the night before. Only twisting and turning, and every time his eyes closed, the image of a Hoshigakure headband popped into his mind. Ayato was more anxious than excited. What if he failed? He may have memorized the theory entirely, but messing up was always possible. The proctor could request a lion transformation, and in his panic, Ayato offers him a kitten. No, you won't fail. You are a Hyuuga. Before he realized he was already in front of the gates of the ninja academy. Hopefully, the last time I come here as a student. After going through the school grounds, he reached the room they told him to go to. He knocked on the door and eagerly waited for a response.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 pm
“Enter.” The man would say while shuffling through papers. They all were about Ayato of course; the boy was likely to know as his name was written on the file. Once, the person entered the room the large man would stand and offer the kid a handshake. “Good luck, on your exam. I have filled out all of the papers for your exam, now I need you to show me what you can do.”

Sitting back down at the desk Kyousuke would continue to speak. “So, for you to get the genin rank you must demonstrate the clone and transformation techniques. You must also give an example of the use of each of these jutsu.”

He would wait for Ayato to acknowledge his task and then would wait for him to begin.

(You must demonstrate and explain both jutsu at minimum 800wc. Have fun and good luck.)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 am
The proctor for the Genin exam made for quite a dashing figure, with his white silk cloak fastened at the shoulder by a pin and a shooting star, worked upon the breast of his armor in the silver lining. Kyosuke Snow Ayato recognized it immediately. Ayato noticed the folder in the older shinobi's hands. A file about me, Ayato was certain.  He expected a Chuunin with a regular flak jacket to proctor the exam, and the sight of the auburn-haired Queens Guard knight in splendid armor made for quite a surprise. 

Ayato never imagined meeting him here, of all places. "Sir. It is an honor." Ayato declared with courtesy as they exchanged a firm handshake. He knew of the man and his exploits like everyone else in the village.  A boy of humble origins rising the ninja ranks and eventually a sworn shield to the Queen. The tale of Kyosouke snow was the people's favorite when they were deep into their cups.

After their handshake, Kyosuke Snow immediately cut to the chase. With a calm tone, he requested Ayato to demonstrate the transformation and clone techniques and propose an excellent example of their usage. Alright, I got a picture of what I must do. Ayato fully understood that he had to do the jutsu perfectly and provided a sufficient explanation. Now which one should I do first.. After thinking, he decided to go with the clone technique since Ayato found it more straightforward regarding chakra channeling. One goal at a time, Ayato reminded himself. Putting his hands together, he closed his eyes to capture the image of himself he saw earlier today in the mirror. Ayato Hyuuga, black hair, brown eyes, beige t-shirt, grey pants. He kept this up for a few seconds and then performed the Ram->Snake->Tiger hand seals "Clone Jutsu!" He let out, and out of thin air, a second Ayato Hyuuga appeared next to the original. He looks exactly like me, good. Looking at himself in 3D always felt creepy, but he never mentioned that in front of Kyosuke Snow. 

"A jutsu that summons a copy of one's body and lacks any real substance. Although seemingly harmless if used properly, it can trick the opponent into leaving himself open for a strike. Additionally, ninjutsu, such as the Water Dragon Bullet technique, requires a vast amount of hand seals. Without a distraction, the jutsu will unlikely be interrupted midway. The Clone technique can serve as such a distraction." Ayato paused momentarily to catch his breath and continued, "Of course, the jutsu is not indistinguishable to the eye since the intangible copy won't disrupt the area with their movement. To compensate for this drawback, I can only suggest refraining from performing it if the ground is unclear of distractions such as sand, grass, or mud." Ayato completed his analysis of the clone technique and stopped channeling his chakra into the copy of himself, causing the second Ayato to disappear in a puff of smoke.  

He took a moment to catch his breath again before moving on to the second request. "Sir. Now I will proceed to do the transformation technique." This time he decided to go the opposite direction, giving an analysis and then performing the jutsu. Adding this twist might help keep Kyosuke's Snow's attention since the man was likely bored to death by now. Proctoring Genin Exams was not a Queensguard duty. He was here on a special occasion, Ayato understood, and he had to take full advantage of that. "It is used to change the appearance of oneself not only to that of another human being but also to transform into animals, trees, and even objects such as a sheet of paper. It is useful for intelligence-gathering missions since it is the ideal jutsu for infiltrating a hostile location." Ayato started channeling his chakra and put his fingers together. 

Kyosuke Snow did not ask for a specific transformation, so Ayato had various options he could transform to. He understood pretty well this might be a trap. The most obvious choice was to transform into Kyosuke Snow, but the hair color, tunic, and white cloak made for quite a complex image to gasp at. If Ayato turned into something else, he might have better luck passing. This is the same as running away. But it doesn't suit me. Kyosuke Snow would see right through that, and if he ran away from something like he was not worthy of being called a shinobi. "A Hyuuga does not run. He performed the Dog -> Boar -> Ram hands seals "Transformation Jutsu!" He announced hotly, taking one final look at the man's image. In a puff of smoke, Ayato Hyuuga turned into a tall red-haired man wearing a white silk cloak and pined at the soldier underneath a beautiful plate armor emblazoned with the crest of Hoshi Royalty. For better or worse, this is the final result—the Queensguard, who was Ayato Hyuuga underneath, thought to himself.

[WC - 859]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 am
Well if anything Ayato didn’t seem intimidated by being assessed by a queensguard. He even stated it was an honor to be graded by him, something the ninja had never heard before it was… odd. “It is an honor to do these tests.” He would say before sitting and cutting to the chase as before.

Watching the boy weave each seal Kyousuke had to pass him for doing the seals correctly and having the chakra control to make a clone. He marked a four for satisfactoty, before the boy went into explaining the use. Once the boy finished he marked five for outstanding knowledge of the jutsu. He interrupted Ayato before he began the second technique. “You show a keen understanding of the clone technique’s use. Using it for jutsu that have many seals is an excellent way to use it.” The guard would get back to grading the rest of the exam.

Ayato switched it up it seems, going for examples before doing the jutsu itself. He marked another five for understanding of the jutsu, but didn’t interrupt the boy again. He seemed to be thinking much on what he would transform into, before finally in a puff of smoke turning into Kyousuke. “Oh, so that’s what I look like with army on.” I kind of look like a douche.

The man would mark a five for using the jutsu before circling pass and signing his name. “Well I have to say Ayato you won’t like the results of the exam…” He would pause letting the suspense build. “Because you passed.” Kyousuke would grab a headband from the desk and give it to him.

“I have one request of you. Would you join my team? I have two genin in mind already and we could use a third.”  Accepting the task was up to Ayato, Kyousuke wasn’t about to force him into anything one of the reasons Hoshi was so great was freedom. After Ayato answered the large man would applaud him on his knowledge of technique’s and demonstration. 

Claims: (Approving Rank up to genin)
Ayato you may claim all free genin jutsu, 15 stats, and a Hoshi Headband.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:12 pm
Ayato's heart nearly stopped when he heard he wouldn't like the result. But the notion of a heart attack was over quickly when the man revealed he was simply messing around with him. He got me there.. He thought as he dispelled the transformation technique, turning from a knight in shiny armor to the plain teen he was again. More importantly he passed the exam, he was glad to hear.  A short smile of success took form across his face. He reached his arm to take the brand new Hoshigakure forehead protector offered to him. It looked small in the the large hands of the much bigger man, but when Ayato took hold of it felt enormous. The feeling of responsibility Ayato  pridefully tied it around his forehead but it do not feel to stable. He would later replace the cloth pinned to the metal with the with an elastic headband for his convenience. Before he could say anything to him, Kyosuke Snow spoke again. Ayato nearly asked him to repeat the words since he had difficulty to believe them the first, but that would only make him look like a fool. "I gladly accept." He said careful for his voice not to crack. In the end the Queensguard was not here only to proctor an exam. "I hope to prove worthy of your tutelage."

Claiming for reaching Genin Rank: 

Surface Walking Technique 

Substitution Technique 

Hoshigakure Headband 

15 stats points
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:25 pm
"Awesome, you should be getting a bird soon." He would say after the ninja accepted and would smile when he said he hoped he was worthy. "Of course, you are worthy I wouldn't have given you a headband otherwise." He would take the ninja's file and add his exam to it. 

"Well I'll be off, I think the princess has some work for me." Kyousuke wasn't sure on that, but he needed to go check anyway. Probably more tea and etiquette lessons. He would wave before walking out of the door and heading towards the palace.

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:42 pm