Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Atem Wants Medical Empty Atem Wants Medical

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:04 pm
Atem was rather fond of Genjutsu but he knew he could not be bothered with it any more, it was a lot more trouble than it was worth in the mind of Atem. He would pick up a couple of C ranks just to balance himself out but as far as making that his specialty it just wasn’t for him. With this in mind he figured he would go for medical because it had no downside to it when you look at it. You can heal yourself and your team mates which is detrimental while fighting a life or death battle which all of shinobi fights are to a certain extent. He began to wonder where he would learn medical ninjutsu and then he thought of the most obvious place, the hospital. They were sure to have been using medical ninjutsu to help their patients so he would volunteer. Atem thinking of this would get ready to leave his house with his chunin attire, after doing so he would walk out in the streets of Hoshi. It was rather docile out in the fact that no one was really out, no ninja, no religious people. That meant that there was no bickering which was rather rare when it came to this place. Atem would know from experience. “Ah, I wonder where the hospital is. I’ve never had to go there before which is rather funny in my opinion. I thought I would be one of the first people in their upon my arrival, but I guess I underestimated myself.” Atem said evaluating his abilities. Wandering around Hoshi Atem could see that a grey building was lingering over all the rest. It had a red cross symbol that seemed to have been merged with the symbol of Hoshigakure. “That must be it right there.” Atem said looking at the building with a lot of windows.

As he walked through the double doors he could hear the screams of people in anguish trying to solve their problems seemed to have been quite the conundrum. The scream would slowly die down which was due to the chakra anesthetic that was kicking in. Atem had no idea that chakra could do that but by the time he would leave this place Medical was going to be his new specialty. “Hello, what can we do for you at the Hospital of Hoshigakure.” The lady would say in her shinobi nurse gear. “Ah yes, i would like to volunteer here. Of course I don’t expect you to put me in front of somebody who is dying and expecting me to heal them, but I would like to learn the basics of medical ninjutsu in order to hone my ninja abilities.” Atem would say looking desperate in the eyes of the nurse. “Well, we are shorthanded when it comes to staff so I would be happy to put you in a class to learn the basics and then show you what we do throughout the day.” The woman would say in cheerful tone. “Okay, well would you like to lead the way.” Atem would say as he was a little impatient. “Oh yes, sorry I was talking way too much.” She said as she got up from her desk and began to walk down a corridor. As Atem walked behind her he could see all of the injured people, from what he did not know as none of the nations were in war and if they were he certainly wouldn’t be here.

He thought to himself that he could not wait to learn medical ninjutsu, not to help the people here, but to learn all of the new jutsus that would become available to him. “Okay right in here is where the class will begin, the wait will be a little long so be patient.” She would say as she unveiled the room behind some sort of cloth. “Will do.” Atem said as he passed the lady and went into the room to see a bunch of fish on separate tables. They seemed to have been barely living, but they certainly weren’t dead. “How odd, i wonder what this could be for, it must be for revival techniques. No, that is not basic.” Atem said as he sat down close to the front of the class to make sure he had a guaranteed spot to see what the instructor would be teaching . Finally after quite some time a group of nurse and a doctor would walk in, all of the nurse who came in looked to be just as new as Atem was but they just had the attire to go with the profession. “Oh, are you a new recruit?” The doctor asked Atem. “Not a recruit, but more of a volunteer, i would like to know the ways of medical ninjutsu.” Atem said. “Well you’ve come to the right place, but it isn’t as easy as it may seem. These are people’s lives that you are messing with so you better be on your A game.” The doctor would say with a serious face to match his serious tone. ‘Sure thing, i would never risk somebody’s life.” Atem would say obviously lying, well it was obvious to himself that he was lying but the doctor seemed to have went for it. “Okay, well let’s begin the lesson. First thing first medical ninjutsu requires a lot of chakra control. You must be wary that you don’t put too much chakra into a patient or put too little, either or could result in the death or extreme pain of the patient which would obviously
not be good.” The doctor said.

Being of that expertise Atem could see that the doctor knew a lot, she was a delicate old female that had been doing this for quite sometime, her fingers were nimble and precise, all of these traits are those of a surgeon. “Interesting.” Atem would say to himself. “Okay, now that we know that we need chakra control i want each of you to put your hand upon the fish in front of you. The fish has probably just died but we will bring it back through the use of our chakra. Wel wil get the heart pumping again and the lungs to get oxygen throughout the body.” She said as he placed her hands on the fish following her own instructions. Atem followed her instructions as well as he placed his hands on the fish and so did the others. Now that everyone was on the same page she would then instruct them to place their chakra into their hands in a concentration that was abnormal for others. ‘It is like using chakra infusion.” She said aloud. “Ah I know that jutsu.” Atem would say to her.”Well this should be fairly easy for you to do then.” She said going back to her lecture.

Atem would then look down at his hands as he would concentrate his chakra to them and imagining that they were a sword as he did before, as he did so he would see that a faint glow of his chakra had came out of his hand. The chakra was green this time though. “Hm, seems to be something unnatural about this technique, what do I have to think about when applying this chakra to the fish.” Atem would ask the teacher. “You have to think of healing, you command the chakra what you want it to do and that is what it will do for you. Chakra is your servant, don’t you ever forget that!” She said to the whole class. Everyone seemed to be having trouble with the concentration part of the jutsu. Atem on the other hand was already working on getting the heart to pump with oxygen so that the fish could resurrect, “Come on you damned fish.” He would say tom himself as he pressed a little hard on the fish. Suddenly the instructor’s fish would begin to flop up and down waggling it’s tail as if it were struggling to get a way.S he would quickly grab it by the tail and through it in the bucket of water next to her. ONce it returned to the water it would be calm. “See, this is the power of medical ninjutsu and this is only the foundation.” She said holding the bucket up for all to see. A couple of the nurses in there would gasp as they were all amazed on what had happened.

Atem would be amazed to but he was too concentrated on the fish and whether it was going to come back alive or not, soon the fish would begin to flap up and down similar to how the teachers did. “I got it.” He would say holding up the fish by the tail as it continued to flail around. “Ah, nice one young shinobi. You show great promise in the area of medical ninjutsu. Would you like a full time job here?” She would ask Ate,. “Well, I have to go off to become a secret member of society so i will have to turn you down on that offer but I really appreciate it.” Atem said as he placed the fish inside bucket with the other one. “See, this ninja was able to get it, all of you need to get yourselves together. Had this been a human they would have been brain dead by now!” She would yell aloud to motivate the ones that weren’t able to do it. “Thanks old lady, I appreciate you teaching me, but now I need to learn the rest on my own as I need to put my own spin on this.” Atem said walking by the old lady. “Sure thing, it seems that you have worked up all of the other nurses in here which is good for me. They still have a long way to go and so do you.” She said as she smiled as Atem.

Atem would leave the hospital and began to walk around going to the training grounds that he was so fond of. When he entered the forest he could see that a snake was fighting a bird, this was no ordinary bird though, it was a condor and it killed and mangled the snake with no problem. Atem intervened before the snake fully succumbed to it’s injuries and shoo’d the bird away. As the bird began to fly away Atem would begin to treat the external wounds of the snake first making sure that the inside wouldn’t get infected and result in the absolute death of the snake. “Whew, lucky you. I usually don’t care about what happens in nature, but since you are a snake I have to treat you as I have some weird bond towards you.” Atem would say as if the snake could speak back to him. Atem would continue until the wounds on the outside began to mend themselves. Atem would then create a mental picture of the internal wounds of the snake in order to actually know what he was fixing. After doing this he would apply his chakra further inside of the snake to see what effects it would have teh snake began to wiggle around and move as if nothing were wrong with it, but Atem would see that it was just trying to get away as fast as possible as it was still scared and had just suffered a life or death situation.

“It’s okay. You will make it out of this one if you just hang on a bit.” Atem said reassuring the snake as if it would actually appease the snake. But it seemed to have done that as the snake would stop moving and just looked at Atem as he continued to heal the snake. “Almost finished, and there we go.” Atem would say as he would finish the miniature operation. “How about you stick to things your own size and stop trying to get the eggs of beast you can’t fight off.” Atem said. The snake then slithered away and went back off to continue the life cycle. “What a sap i am, I shouldn’t have saved it, but it was a snake so there was nothing that I could do. Den would be proud as I know he is a fond snake lover himself.” Atem said jumping from the tree at which he saved the snake from.

One of the nurses who had followed him out of the hospital came from behind him, Atem would turn around and hopped back quickly to see who it was. “What do you want.” Atem would say as he eyes the nurse. “Oh, the old lady wanted me to give you this, it is some Ryo for giving us all the motivation to become good surgeons and what not. Will you take it or not.” The nurse asked Atem. “Of course I will, i can’ deny a gift Atem said as he took the ryo from the lady, “I can use this to buy me some food for the day.” He said. “Well, thank you guys, this will probably be the only time I see you.” Atem said as he walked deeper into the forest to decide what he was going to eat. “I wonder if she wanted anything else that was fairly awkward for her, but oh well. I guess I will be having ramen for the day which isn’t so bad. I could have killed my own meal, but I’m too tired for that.” He said going back to Hoshigakure to find the ramen shop.
[WC 2271]

[Exit, claiming med spec or gen, -25% reduction 2250WC]
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen

Atem Wants Medical Empty Re: Atem Wants Medical

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 pm
[Exit, claiming med spec or gen, -25% reduction 2250WC

I am taking this to mean you are dropping genjutsu for medical. If that is the case, then you are approved. If I am mistaken feel free to correct me and we can take it from there.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Atem Wants Medical Empty Re: Atem Wants Medical

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:28 pm
You are correct my sir
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default