Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 1:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 6:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv) - Page 4 Empty Re: prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:31 am
Yen was impressed with kuro he showed guts and further knew when he was running out of ideas. Even the smartest ninja gets in a slump and a bright spot uncertain and lost. And this is what yen excelled in. A genjutsu user always runs into a tight spot. And even then and if they are known and their techniques are known they would still be able to think and work up the strength to fight forward. This yen prided himself on and accepted that some things couldn't be handled. But this wasn't one of them.

"Good kuro you must push onward and further. Hozuki or not. You press further you will expand and grow. Like many I see potential but you are doing the right thing pressing forward. But as I said. It's not how good your tactics are. But how you Use them. If you charge forward you can do many things in between the first and last step. You can even switch it forward. But water has many properties as a person as many personalities. It can flow like a river, be still as the dirt beneath me, be sharp as a blade and yet curve around a tree. Or be a dense mass of impassable currents. You embrace it truely. Now show me what you can do"

Yen stated as the snake  of water being kuro although reduced to nothing yen was pleased to see the boy actually thought ahead and was sound in tactical ideals the water jutsu alone didn't lose its speed nor form just had no bite also known as power behind it so as the boy formed up yen already had his attack in his readily set plan as  by simple reduction due to the aura of chakra the damage yen would receive from the sheild would be greatly reduced. And arguably deal no diffrence to yen. As he weaved a (ram) hand sign a split second before the boy made  contact with his shield to yens face. 

The blow from the boy yen went with it as he ended up sailing backwards a few feet and landing on the ground. However yen already unless the boy decided to change up things had begun his next assault  speaking and nodding at the boy as he pointed his left index finger at the boy. It being the first one to logically raise. " now that is some creative use of  your abilities. I applaud you."

However as soon as the boy would notice his hand there would be a flash of light and like glass breaking as if a genjutsu breaking the boy would  find that he would be staring at yen who suddenly didn't have a finger pointing at him but in fact was just getting up. And speaking to him almost like as if he was just freed from a genjutsu " your creativity was indeed very good kuro I'm greatly impressed. Now to show you a true spar. " Yen would state as the grey aura surrounding him would expand instead of the five inches off his body but now an ever expanding aura. The sheer power the boy would feel radiating from it would be so great the poor boy would be in fact turning into a puddle literally.  As for the Fox it would awaken and growl at the aura and yet whimper slightly as it would back away growling.And an instant later yen would take a step forward. Like a deity awakening from its slumber yen would adreess the boy. "Do you think that you can strike me then take up your sheild and rock  And let's play." Should kuro have awnsered yes or no  Yen grinned and with a amazing surge of power the boy would've been swept backwards by the sheer power of the yen before him . A puff  of smoke would appear in front of the boy as he would see a blur of blue. Almost like a body flicker pass the boy. And one he could surprisingly see and hit.

But alas the boy should he have looked at yens left hand would  by this point be staring blankly ahead as a rock cane was freshly formed in his hand in the real world. For it would be yens bread and butter technique known as ephemeral that was used. One that by a simple glance at the hand granted yen a great deal of a powerful genjutsu. (Ephermal: power:70) 

Yen would lower down the grey barrier if the boy was caught in the illusion as he noted it would take a little time despite him utilizing it to summon it back up. Yet it spared him some much needed rest. Now came the  fun part as yen showed interest into the boy and disired to see how he could handle himself against the illusion yen. With an aura much more frighteningly then yen would let on. The potential of his technique was to be revealed as the boy would fight through this illusion. Making sure to rest his sharingan while he preformed the genjutsu.

Wc: 841

298/1,148

Body and soul: -65

Sharingan-15

Ephemeral: -50
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv) - Page 4 Empty Re: prelude of his blades (p,nk,t,inv)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:37 am
Kuro couldn't help sighing with relief after knocking Yen back and being told that his attack had at the very least been creative, even if it didn't seem incredibly effective at dealing damage, although Kuro did use the flat of the shield instead of the sharp edge. He did flinch as he watched Yen's hand and suddenly saw a bright flash of light, shaking his head and blinking rapidly to get his focus back. He looked at Yen as an aura formed around him and grit his teeth as he felt his body becoming unstable and beginning to melt away just from being close to Yen. Something was definitely up here. Glancing aside to see Vixie backing away, Kuro would steel himself and fight to keep himself solid. "I'm not giving up yet. As long as you keep going, I'll keep giving it everything I have!"
Kuro would then raise his shield in front of himself, looking in confusion at the strange blur in front of him before spinning in place, holding onto his shield with both hands and using his spinning momentum to throw his shield at the blur in an attempt to break through it. As the shield flew forward, Kuro would let it sail several meters or until he saw an attack coming his way. Once one of those had happened, he would cause the shield to burst into a fine mist and recall it to himself where he would take shelter behind it once more.
WC-249

-40 Ap, justice shield recall. 130 remaining.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:38 pm
Yen as he was hit flat across the face was knocked back as he crashed to the ground with a heavy skidd and kicking up rocks as he hit the ground. However the boy would note that there would be a flash as the genjutsu ended with yen smiling at him and nodding. "Well you  have done well today. But I must admit  I'm dangerously low on chakra. Arguably perhaps lower then you are now presumably.  But excellent today kuro. You impressed me. Not many can fully appreciate the combative power one must  utilize overall to stand in combat. But you are exhausted kuro. Next time don't be afraid to find me in the village for more training or a friendly spar. Next time we shall see your full abilities.  But before we faint let's call it a day" yen stated with a smile as he walked over and  grabbed his straw hat.

"You did well  kuro I'll see you soon" 

Yen said as he placed the hat on his head and ended his body and soul technique as he heaved a heavy sigh exhausted and drained. Yen headed. Towards the village  pleased with his work and meeting. A hard working ninja.

Wc:201

(Exit)

Twc: 8,651

2,000/2,000 for hidden jutsu kilshiku chaotic reproduction.

+1050 words to cat genjutsu

+48 ap from training
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 134237

Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 pm
Approved
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 am
Kuro smiled as he saw his attack connect, glad to see he was making progress until there was another flash. Yen seemed to be back up and fine and Vixie was still keeping her distance and resting as she watched the two shinobi. Kuro listened to Yen praise him on his capabilities and explain that his chakra was getting low as he excused himself and left. Kuro pulled his shield into his body once again and let out a deep sigh of exhaustion before smiling at Yen and waving goodbye. "All right! I'll find you again once I've learned some more earth techniques! Meeting you today was definitely a great thing! Next time I'll introduce you to my bigger friends!"

Kuro would watch Yen walk away for a bit before slumping against a tree and sitting down, Vixie hurrying over to his side and laying her head in his lap with a huff, looking up at him expectantly as he smiles at her and starts gently scratching her back. The duo would stay behind in the forest to relax, Kuro closing his eyes and listening carefully to the sounds of life of the forest slowly returning now that all the disruptive fighting had ceased. 

WC-204
TWC-6520

2000/2000 Earth Element
250/250 Earth Section Cane
1000/1000 Rock Pillar Spears
3270/4000 Water Beast Tamer

+16 Stats for Kuro
+16 Stats for Vixie

[exit]
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:22 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum