Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) Empty Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:44 pm
Ayame was nervous being out in the forest on her own. She removed her headband from her belt and tied it around her head to keep her hair out of her eyes. She usually only does that for missions and hardcore training, but this was different. Aya wanted to trace back to her roots. She read in a history book at the library two things:One, that the Nezumichi clan members were renowned Fish summoners, and Two, that the scroll was no longer with her clan in the mist, although it had been long ago. From basic knowledge about summons, she knew there was a good chance that a fish summon did have it.

So now, here she was on this sunny day walking down path upon path, trying to find and search nearby lakes for fish. Her ultimate goal was the Valley of the End, but she had no idea how to get there on her own, and her rat certainly couldn't help her navigate. Poor Nita had horrible vision and navigated on smell and hearing for the most part.

Nita clicked her teeth in anticipation, not liking the long hike. Of course, Nita was almost white so she didn't absorb much heat from the sun, but she probably felt very exposed due to the wide trail they were on.

"Girl wanna come up?" Aya asked the rat, but Nita refused and continued to walk Lazily on her way.

Aya stopped feeling overwhelmed by being semi-lost. She sat down in the middle of the path and tried to think, trying to remember the map she had studied earlier. She hadn't seen a sign for ages and was tempted to just give up and turn back. She knew that Nita wouldn't let that happen though. This was one of the few things Ayame wanted in life, and she wasn't going to allow it to slip through her fingers like last time. Nita knew how to cheer Aya up. She crawled onto the girl's lap and kissed her cheeks. It felt like someone was dabbing a sponge on her face, but yet it was softer than that. It made Aya giggle and restored her resolve.

"Thanks Nita" she said and hugged the silky being on her lap. Ayame picked her up and stood up, looking around. "I guess we just press on from here, huh?" Aya chuckled placing Nita back on the ground.

WC: 401

(Nomo, you are not planning to sign fish, so i don't believe you have to do WC)(Should I sign fish or just specifically koi?) (imagine a Jellyfish summon XD)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:23 am
The rush of roaring wind broke the silence above Ayame, though the cause wasn't immediately noticeable. High above the Hell's angel floated through the sky, two large sky blue wings carrying her across the forest at incredible speed. "That...'s strange..." SHe spoke to no one in general as her chakra sensory picked up another signature in the area. With the situation going on in konoha there was rarely any coming out of the safety provided by the tall gates of the village hidden in the leaf. With a simple shift of her body she spiralled downward, changing direction to drop towards the signature, a black indistinguishable black dot quickly becoming more human in form. 

"Hullo little bird...." She said the words reflexively as she finally descended to a range where conversation was possible. Less then a foot from the ground she stopped, two great strokes of the pixie wings provided by her small drake landed her gently against the soft earth. Her look would initially be quite off putting, dark black plate over chain mail armor with a long black cloak bearing the symbol of the nara clan. From her neck hung two small charms latched to a thin silver chain, the first with the symbol of the hyuuga clan and the second bearing a blue and black snowflake, the symbol of Koukan. 

(224)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:19 am
Aya jumped back reflexively, drawing out a kunai in defense. "W-who are you?" She asked mildly freaked by the woman dressed in black before her with the huge wings. What the hell was she even? Nita was scared too, she hopped up 2 feet in the air and ran to hide. "If you be a mugger, I literally have no money. I can tell you are of Konoha, but I have never seen you in the village before. Am I among friends?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:37 am
"Not of Konoha exactly.... However yes, I am an ally." The two long wings fluttered twice before slowly closing in on themselves across her back, a glow of strange green energy laced with bits of blue and red flowing across the surface as they seemed to shrink into her skin, disappearing. 

"you may call me Nomi Hyuuga. I am a wanderer currently protecting the village hidden in the leaf, and you are quite a ways out of the safety of the village gates." She took note of the girl's headband, allowing her chakra sensory to study the girl's strength, determining this child to be either an academy student or a fresh genin. "Where exactly are you off to?"
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 pm
"The Valley of the End. I think that there may be fish there and that is what I am looking for. " Ayame said and circled the woman, inspecting her. "I mean not to be rude, but... What exactly are you? How can I be sure you are an Ally, Nomo?" Aya took a few steps back and relaxed her stance, refusing to lower her guard. She slipped the kunai back into her weapons pouch and called Nit out of hiding by making a squeaky noise with her lips and tounge. "Here girl!" she announced.

She finally gave i and sighed. "Do you happen to know where the valley of the end is? The fish I am looking for are ninja summons."

TWC: 604
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:54 pm
"I am the head of the nara clan and a very powerful konoichi. I suppose you can't be sure though. The only proof you can glean from my person is the fact that I haven't attempted to kidnap or kill you as I do not bear the symbol of the leaf, only the two clans I belong to. " Her tone was convorsational but neutral emotionally, suggesting neither ill intent nor favor at the girl's inquiry. Her question was odd, and she almost gave in to her need to point out the dangers of openly questioning someone within the borders, but her throughts were cut short as she felt a shift behind her. One of the plates of her seemingly plate armor, specifically the one that covered her lower back, lifted up in what would look like an act of magic until the small drake popped it's head out. Su'na, the drake who's magic granted Kira enough power from the faewilds to begin her flight, glanced from beneath the black plating inquisitively. 

"No no little love. I don't believe it's time for you to come out. " She turned her attention to the disruption as she spoke, reaching back to stroke the bright blue creature's scaly maw, drawing a soft coo from Su.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:25 am
"Although I am skeptical, I believe I can trust you as one of my friends already does, that is, if you are the Nomo he has spoken of." she said, trying not to let her fear bleed through to her face. "Do you have any idea where Valley of the End is?" Aya asked remaining respectful, but slightly relaxed. The sunlight warmed her body after a cloud passed by. The birds were singing and the cicadas chirping. There was a slight breeze blowing through the fresh leaves, leaving the scent of fresh-cut grass in its wake. A mourning dove cooed in the distance. Those were Aya's favorite primary consumer bird, because they were gentle and a symbol of love and grieving, besides the fact that their coos sounded like the stereotypical owl. She waited for a response and Nita sniffed around for familiar people. There were none.

WC: 147
TWC: 751 / 2000
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 am
" I do.... I believe. It's been some time since i've taken a trip down that direction but I should be able to figure it out. Worst case I can send an aerial scout to figure out where we are. " Turning she'd motion to the girl to follow her, heading towards the large canyon like area known as the valley of the end. 

"So Who exactly is this friend of yours that told you about me?" It wasn't really surprising, of course. She'd met quite a few of the younger shinobi over the past few months in the village hidden in the leaf, assisting them in learning this or that to ensure the next generation grew strong to protect the village when she found it necessary to take leave, but still it felt strange. For the girl who spent so many years needing to be invisible for her own protection having those she hadn't met yet be aware of her existence worried her.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:55 pm
"Ah just a guy I met at the noodle bar." Aya said brushing it off as if it weren't too important. "Orokana something or another" perhaps she was being too trusting. "Yeah, we kinda clicked and talked a bit. When I get back from this mission, we're going to go hang out and talk."

Aya started to follow Nomo. "Are you really helping me? I mean you look very... intimidating. I'm a fresh genin and with you being the top of your clan you outmach me so much that you could kill me just by winking at me." Aya sighed frustrated with herself. Nita followed behind wriggling her but as she dashed to keep up.

Spoiler:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:08 am
"Ah. Oro. He's a student of mine. Ive taught him quite a few things both about ninja life and life in general. He's a little strange and reserved but eventually opens up, at least to some extent. " Finally as they traveled they'd reach the edge of the great canyon. Looking up kira could see the win statues of the first hokage and legendary Madara uchiha. THere wasn't much left now. 

She turned at the next question, giving the girl a strange look. " Naturally. What use would someone with strength have to harm a lesser shinobi? Were I at war with the village hidden in the leaf I suppose it would be a very different thing, however It is the responsibility of those of us with power to teach those without. Only through this exchange of strength can the next generation live up to our stories and continue on to protect the world once we are long gone. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum