Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Work times TwoToday at 3:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 3:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 2:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 2:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 10:13 amKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 9:49 amKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 9:27 amRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 8:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 3:55 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open - Page 2 Empty Re: need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:21 pm
Darkness giggles a bit. "cute." she said smiling. she then noted what seals hado used for the transformation tech. she was not the best at jutsu but she will try. she looked down at her hands and slowly did each hand seal. storing her chakra and then let it flow out when she casted the jutsu. sadly she failed. and she frowned. then looked at hado. then going back and trying again. she then stored chakra and casted it, faster then the last time. wanting to be hado. but it didn't work again, sadly. she sighed a bit. the shaking her head, trying again. she wanted to nail this. so she closed her eyes and waited for her to get in the clear of mind set so she can continue. once she was she let her chakra flow in her. then she did the seals slowly and casted it. "oh come one." she said sighing as it did not work
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open - Page 2 Empty Re: need someone to train me basic jutsu <3 (open

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:57 am
Slowly, Hado gathered his chakra and began forming it into his hair. This time instead of trying to shoot it, he began lengthening it, so that he could control it and grab stuff. Cool cool.

"Not too bad, you had the right idea there, but you have to control it all the way through!"

He ran back to Ferus, usnins his growing hair as a sort of magic carpet. Makign a single long hairy tendril, he poked at Ferus - "Get up buddy! We got 50 more pushups to do!"
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:02 pm
Darkness nodded and looked around her. she then stored chakra and casted it, she could do it faster and faster. wanting to be hado. but it didn't work as always. she sighed a bit. then shaking her head, trying again. she felt so close to getting this. so she closed her eyes and waited for her to get in the clear of mind set so she can continue. once she was she let her chakra flow in her. then she did the seals slowly and casted it. "this is harder then I thought." she said sighing as it did not work. she then looked up at the sky. then closed her eyes. calming her breathing. then she did the seals. pulling in her chakra into her skin then letting it come out. she casted it and she changed into hado. she smiled and looked around. then at her hands. "i feel shorter." she joked as she turned back. she then smiled and tanked him for the lessons and went home for the day

(318/250 for transformation. claiming transformation and cloning. and 4 stats. exit, 969 words)

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Jest
Jest
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:58 am
(bump)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:26 am
Please state your total word count for the topic <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum