Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in - Page 2 Empty Re: meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 pm
Yen calmly listened to the girls outburst her chakra flared and such yet yen remained clam not even the slightest alarmed. As she ranted points many though by yen long ago and yet her expression of when she called herself and her brother monsters yen took a breath and waited till she finished calming down as she finally relaxed. Yen spoke softly his powerful yet full of understanding. "the Eye can remain covered yes. Yet you are no monster nor your brother. Monsters don't feel remorse, nor do they understand their fate even as it faces them. They claw and while animals are our friends like them there are exceptions to the latter. Compassion and empathy. Throes of kinship and belonging. These Are what monsters lack. I want you to be honest with me and understand. Loss is never easy to accept and it never will be. A part of you fades with each loss and as stoic as one remains on the outside they die more on the inside for each loss there is. Perhaps my example I live with countless insects each life bond with me and I am them. I feel their life and deaths each second and each day, sleep, no sleep breakfast or not. It is because of this I look beyond what's my spectrum. I'm not throwing aburame philosophy but something deep. The eyes may change. But that never takes back nor brings back what was lost. It never brings the ones that are looked up to. Or seen in excitement. Am I wrong? the loss is more then the gain. A son lost his family, a man his nation, a mother their child, a father Their brother, a girl her best friend and uncle. This is what A monster can never comprehend. And they don't know what it means To feel remorse and the impact of loss... They fight day in and out to survive. And they fight for no cause not even themselves. Ashie you are powerful Hoewever don't let the madness take over. The loneliness and the fear. You may claim you are fearless. But even I have fear, and you can you look me in the eye and tell me in a single word yes or no. Do you feel alone honestly here?" Yen looked up at the girl calmly as he asked his question.

A moment of silence as yen continued in his soft but powerful and understanding voice. "Honesty. It is this what makes us greater then monsters. Perhaps Acceptance of what we fear most. Leads to greater fears yet. And they also lead to even greater gains. But ashie don't assume that without trust and opening up others cannot understand. We are sitting here in middle of forest talking. Your outburst although sudden was understanding. Stress and sadness causes anger. The fact that I am here calmly speaking and not cowering should state something. Either I'm foolish or I am merely speaking, or I am speaking a shard of grand truth. so ashie let out your frustration and let it known. That you ashie Oracle uchiha and your brother are no more a monster then I am A dishonest man. And I am as transparent as a person comes.So is there anything else that is weighing you down?"

Yen asked concern in his eyes yet he was soft and caring. He knew that ashie was bothered and despite his words. He was speaking honestly. He knew She didn't like the out burst of her emotions. But a person anbu even kage must have a outlet. The well being of oneself is like a weight of the issues of the world around them. No mortal can take it and be unscathed and this yen knew. we all hold burdens. It's the act of a village that shares the weight of the many. It keeps people sane, and keeps a clan stable. It's a curse I admit but even I must admit that alone the shoulders one has will crumble like the mountains all do from the wind. yen thought as he awaited the girl's response.

Wc: 645
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in - Page 2 Empty Re: meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 pm
Ashie recoiled in surprise, her outburst wasn't met with anger or judgement. It was met with compassion, it meant a great deal to the young Uchiha, perhaps he would make a great ally. She stared at the ground for a long time thinking about the questions he had asked, did she feel alone?
Loneliness was a picky thing, she felt it at times while her brother lay unconscious in bed. She felt a moment where, she felt as if no one could truly help her carry her feelings. She blushed looking at her knees, that was until her friend Zero had allowed him to cry on her shoulder.

That was truly when Ashie felt as if someone other that her mother and father understood her. She was a mere child, she was no adult, but she hid herself behind her adult-like facade to impress the other shinobi, to impress other people. What did the girl really feel? Alone.

"Yen...I feel stuck, I'm a Shinobi first, and Ashie Uchiha the second. How fair is this? This cruel world is what killed my uncle, yet I can't take my revenge? I can't rule this world with an Iron fist and truly give something people to fear?" For a second a flame was in her eyes, rage, with a touch of tyranny. Viper's Will, it lingered inside of her, though she knew she changed her ways, she loved this world too much, the world her uncles gave their lives for.

"No, because it would be disgracing my uncle's deaths..." With those words she had to duck her head again hiding her tears, her hurt. How many times did this make it? Five? Six? She honestly had lost count how many times she had cried. "You Shinobi's hurt me more than anything, Hurt my family, and yet no one was greatful. Because if I didn't love this world, if my friends and family had let this hurt grow..." She paused and lifted her arm to dry her tears before she lift her head. Her eyes were puffy and pink from crying,

"I would've gone insane, insane with rage. If it weren't for my mother, father...for Zero? Yen, I'm no adult, look at me. I'm a kid, family, is...so important, it was all that I had. Until I had realized that I loved this world so much, that I promised to protect it, even if it meant I needed to give my life for it." She took a deep breath, her feelings finally being sorted out, she leaned her back against the tree behind her.

Her black heart pendant that hung from her neck began to glow bright red, in her head she heard her father's voice, he was calling her home, she needed to get ready to leave for Suna and to meet her uncle...Koroshi, she gulped, she was nervous, from what she imagined from her father, He sounded, really...REALLY strong. She lifted her hand to grasp the stone in her hand, giving a soft smile, "Well, it was really nice to meet you, Yen, but I must leave now...goodbye."

She lifted herself off the ground, tigress in hand as she quickly shifted behind the tree out of Yen's view before taking a deep breath focusing her chakra into her pendant disappearing in a crimson light.

{Exit, I don't think there was anything to claim O_O}
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:14 pm
Yen now saw it the jewel of the soul or true honesty. The tears that one cries when they were finally honest with themselves and open to the full fate of their words and the weight behind their duties. It was here where yen nodded his head as she spoke it finally of her confusion of duty and family, where her disire and hope for the world despite the pain was there and sung true like a beautiful musical note. A shinobi true fleshy part and one he honoredw. He was finally able to act and now he was going to push her further to the light to the justified side of things. Perhaps there was a way to push one further down their path. Yen did it once before and now came the opportunity as his parting words formed yen kept full in mind to what would be a result yet he decided to say as such.

"You are right. The world hurt you and further it shall never stop hurting individuals and tearing apart families and souls. Till like you and me where we are honest on our side. And despite clan duty and personal aspirations we are able to balance them as such. There will always be hurt and pain. But in you I see the thing many don't look at. I care not of bloodlines or ability. Ones strength, one's will, and ones determination even should the world face them will they stand against it alone? That is what I care about. Your light of your soul is not the red or the illusion a sharingan would cast. But the truth of your love for the world, and even down to the animals and nature alone. And that is what I see when I look at you. Ashie go and. Grow. Accept and show your will through the world. Show the world that what you seek is to spread this and accept that you are not alone. You have the village and although young you will understand the power of the conversation we had. For we will meet again I assure you. And I will meet your brother and see where he stands in the spectrum of things. Learn from throes who have not just lived longer, but also see differently. May your travels be safe and I shall see you in the future ashie"

And with his words the girl was gone and yet he was alone yet again. Her words of her pain fresh on his mind and the realization that her true goal was to spread and grab her love despite the world and it's twisted ways. just like many before it's ok. She shall grow stronger. And her light will improve in due time. yen thought as he stared up at the sky as he felt that even his own weight had lightened.

Hours of gripping and meditation followed yen as he sat there in thought evaluating his studies and ashies and his conversatipn eased his thoughts a bit the hours since the girl having left lingered on as yen continued through the silence of the wooded area was indeed relaxing yet it was beyond that as yen continued to go through the whirlwind of memories and of his studies of genjutsu and logic.

Yet it stared him in the face as yen sighed composing himself. Fear and dread filled him once again as he began to dive deeper into the depths of his mind. Connecting the facts that he had been working with before. truthfully madness lies within us all. And this feeling I have that with all of my information and further the depths of pandemonium and the darkness that it envelops me. It consumes me. Perhaps its because of the vulnerability it grants me and and yet that alone isn't it. It's my own creation and shall lead me to my own darkness. It's like the ripples of time how it flows and dances over the world. And like ripples of a pebbles it holds me like waves and a insect. This all makes it like a truely frightful effect. The pulling and pushing forces that it possesses is unnerving. And yet it might be time to share that same feeling over the world. After all I am not alone, and should they dare stand before my home I'll show them what it means to take the mad waltz alone. My genjutsu is powerful but now it's time to share one of my deepest secrets with the world. Shall the foes that I stand against fear the calling song that dances within my heart and soul. Let it dance throughout my art of genjutsu. Echo as the wise one says. The depths of the rebound stands true and like the sound off of walls the cage I create of illusions and lies shall they know the mad song not even their greatest strengths can ignore the effect of the song. As alone it is me as I am it's creator. It's leader, and only one who truely understands it. It is here where I declare I accept my fate without fear and remorse. That it's ok to use and adress the darkest quality of illusions. I dove deep and drew a jewel with a heavy price. Now let the others understand that I too am able grants them this debt. To the lies they bring. And the illusions they place over their eyes. Beware the echoes that sing as the illusions always leave a mark. And forever will.

Yen thought in contemplation and smiled as he felt the heavy weight begin to leave his shoulders a bit more with the work. As yen surged his chakra as the grey wave pulsed through the area surrounding him as the effects of his genjutsu known as mad world And overtook the immediate area within 50 meters as his chakra surged he began to add more power into it as he began to take more of his practical applications into the genjutsu alone. As the animals around him fell back to the ground in terror as yen continued his working in the jutsu via skill as he examined the jutsu in ways to improve the jutsu in his own way. As it became apparent that through the use of his immense power and knowledge of genjutsu yen further dug into the genjutsu And with a nice dispelling of the effect he felt it. A familiar feeling that was felt through the clones he made while training it and further had to admit that throes unfortunate to break free of such a technique. The sudden loss of chakra was minimal to yen but had to admit to another it would be quiet shaking to the individual who would deal with it.

Yen was surprised as he finally took a moment and noted how late it was to actually and shook his head. The days seem to consistently pass when he takes the time to actually focus on himself and meditate. As he prepared to leave he looked once more towards the way ashie went off and nodded. we will meet again. With much more wisdom and see where we stand. I hope when we meet you would be even closer to the light. yen thought as he bowed And headed off towards home..

(Exit)

Wc: 1,235

Twc: 4,807

Claiming

+2,100 words to echos of pandemonium
+26 ap
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 am

Approved <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 am
(Thanks aki!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum