Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 22%
6 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 14%
3 Posts - 8%
3 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Fame : 0
Ryo : 4000
100%

Boruto: Naruto the Movie Empty Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:21 am
I'm not sure when you all have seen it and that's if you even have. But I would just like to know everyone's thoughts of possibly the last movie of the series. I mean, we are a site that is derived from the events from that anime. Me personally, I loved it to be honest. The plot seemed amazing. Let's try to not spoil anything for anybody whom may have not seen it. If you say anything pertaining to the plotline, please put it into a spoiler.

Spoiler:
Anyone think it's a little BS that a genin could wield a Rasengan that large and beat a descendant of Kaguya that even the 5 Kage could not beat? xDDD I just thought that part was funny.
Wujing Senju
Wujing Senju
Citizen
Ryo : 500
100%

Boruto: Naruto the Movie Empty Re: Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:39 pm
Spoiler:
Well, He didn't do it it was Naruto giving him the power, he just let him hold it.

It's like Gohan with the spirit bomb!

I liked it a lot actually, really can't wait for the continuation of the series now and Baruto is such a great character.
TrillaTunka
TrillaTunka
Citizen
Ryo : 500
100%

Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:07 pm
Yeah it was awesome especially the vanishing resagan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: