Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
28 Posts - 17%
22 Posts - 14%
22 Posts - 14%
18 Posts - 11%
15 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 6%
10 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Fame : 114
Ryo : 139050
100%

A fine Establishment (Private)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A fine Establishment (Private)

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:07 pm
The environment which Ganki currently resided in, made him grow wary with each passing second. Even with the assured comment that Kira, and her lovely associates wouldn’t attack, he just couldn’t help but feel a sense of doubt towards her promise. The weapons they held, the summonings, he just couldn’t shake that feeling residing in the bottom of his own stomach. Then again, she had every right to do so, due to her past experiences that she showed him a while ago in the club. He thought back to the once scene where Kira’s own life was taken, the knife that slide across her throat. Since when did Ganki become so empathetic, he asked himself? The feeling he felt now, was the same not too long ago, when he lived in the cloud village, back then. Ganki never really cared about anyone else unless it suited his own goals. The last time he felt like this, was when he sold the Kazekage protective walls for his village when the kage himself told him that he wanted to protect his people, which was originally just a business deal. But after its construction, he felt strange then, as he did now. To understand the reasoning behind people’s actions, to understand how people work…, when did Ganki develop such skill of understanding? The feeling in his gut faded.

He shakes off the feeling, seeing how it started to cloud his way of thinking. This wasn’t like him at all, in this world, you gotta look after number one, and also make sure that if you do something, make sure it benefited you in the best way possible. Otherwise, what’s the point at all really?

He looks up towards Kira, taking note of all the new summonings too, he drops his shoulders a bit while shakes his head side to side. “After what you just showed me, those images, I understand. I mean, hey…, it’s how you stayed alive this whole time, after that day, right? And yeah, I’ll help, if it means taking down the Demon Priest. He’s gotta go…”, Ganki’s eyes squinted a bit after that statement, thinking back to that one day when he met the Demon Priest, before that attack.

After leaving a pause, in case Kira, or her other drop dead beautiful associates(cough* Selene cough*), wanted to reply, he tucked the closed jar containing the organ between his upper chest and right arm, so that he could form the clone sign. “ I want to run this to one of my subsidiary, you might have heard of it, Seal n Tag?”, he creates a basic clone of himself towards the left him, 1 foot away from him. He takes the far and hand sit off to him, while thinking little about what she said about finding a donor for the other spare. As weird and grotesque as it was, speaking about organs and body parts like nothing, Ganki quickly came up with a bunch of ways how they could gain a candidate. “ I can take that of your hands, I have a few connections to get what you want, consider it…, payment for this”, he points to his clone after he finished, which the clone soon vanishes, to an offsite location, owned by none other than Sakura Corp, of course.

As the clone reached the location, with the aid of his own Flying Thunder god technique, he arrives in a white tiled setting, similar to a laboratory. Sakura Corp owned two of these, well one, since  the other laboratory was located in the heart of the old cloud village, which stood no more. He stood still, behind a curved desk, eyeing the many whited coated individuals who stood back at the well-dressed clone.

The location was directly under the shop, known as Seal n Tag, which was located on Tanzaku Town.
“Good afternoon Mr. Sakura, ho-“, the lead scientist was cut off by the clone, “Sorry doctor, but we have work to do, you see this?”, he takes the jar from under his arm, and hold it up in the air for all to see with his left hand. “We need this weaponized on the double…”, a young new hire questions the clones demand, “what do you want us to do to it, make it walk?”, The clone squints his eyes, “No smart ass, This thing contains energies, nature energy, I use to be able to tap into this sort of energy back then, that information should be in our files. What I want is to come up with a way to you know…”utilize  the power it holds, but a more…, practical way”, he looks on towards the crowd for some answers, “why don’t we just seal it into a seal its power into a seal, and create a branding method to go along with it, so when a donor..”, the clone interjects immediately, “You mean Customer! Yeah, we make the seal, and charge people to get branded, for a fee of course.” The scientist rise up off their chairs and clap towards the brilliant idea which came from none other than Ganki Sakura, business tycoon extraordinaire. The clone nods as he hands this off to the lead scientist, so they could begin their work.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Fame : -27
Ryo : 8000
100%

A fine Establishment (Private)  - Page 4 Empty Re: A fine Establishment (Private)

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:50 pm
amber nodded.... Right up to the point when he suggested taking the kidney. "Um actually..... If i could. " She would motion for the jar once more, and if given it would form a few hand seals, reaching inside to touch the organ. Her hands were bathed in bright light for a few seconds before in her open hand a second kidney would seem to grow. If things went as described she would then offer him the newly replicated kidney. "One think we've been working on is replication. I can reproduce organs while still allowing them to retain the properties the origional has, though it doesn't quite work for doujutsus. "

Kira allowed the energy to flow through her as her sage mode continued. With the three of them drawing energy She had more then enough to activate that which she needed. releasing a second stack... or first and second since i dont actually remember what i was doing.... She could feel strength returning quickly. Two points on kira's body would be glowing now as she activated the regenerative effects of pixie whiles, A symbol appearing on the top of her head and center just between her eyes.

"I do hope you find it satisfactory Sir. I look forward to our alliance and helping to grow stronger together. If you'd like we can mark seal one another or... actually. If you'd be interested... I can give you a supplier that will sell you an item to keep in touch with us. The transmission choker around kiras neck allows thought speach between those who wear them regardless of distance. "

(its all for the luls of course buuuuuttttt went from 1 stack sage to 0, gained 2, used 2 for this post in sage mode, gained 1 used it for ap under pixie whiles )
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
100%

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 pm
That was an interesting ability she possessed, Ganki thought. There was so much Ganki could do if he had an ability like that, which made him wonder why this woman wasn’t rich already, or owned some type of pharmaceutical company. He was incredibly shocked. No matter, he simply figured that not everyone had money on their mind like his. He laughed on the inside. “Why aren’t you…”, he cuts off his outburst, “Never mind, you quite an ability, you can be sure that we will be in contact.”

The Original continues to stare back at Kira, or more preferably Selene. He reaches into his coat pocket, located near the chest area in his jacket, and pulls out his crimson shades with his right hand. He casually flicks them while keeping his grip on the nose bridge, causes the fold to flicker out. “I’ll find you, when I deem it appropriate. I have a few things I need to take care of before I can see you again. Speaking of which…, is there anything else you need before I take you back?” he asked while placing his shades on his own face. “Oh yes, we will do well in the future together, as long as we play this smart.” He waits for a reply from Kira, seeing if she wanted to go home, or back more exactly, return back to the club.

While this was taking place, back at the laboratory, the scientist began their work; each of them pressed their eyes against the lens of the microscope, studying the dna sample which was derived from the Kidney, which was now put on ice. The clone paced around the room too, wondering too how he could help, he was interested in this just as much as his original. “Mr. Sakura! I think we got it, its just, the sealing method is a bit tricky”, The clone races over to the man who called out his name. “What is it, shouldn’t you be able to seal its power yourself?”, He too looks within the microscope after moving the fellow scientist off to the side. He views the many slides over and over again, the cells and such, science was a very tricky subject. “I mean, we isolated what we needed from the Dna, and combined it with our own synthetic properties, we just have a problem putting it in a seal, it’s a lot more complicated than I thought, what we all thought!!”, the scientist said, scratching the back of his head while trying to come up with a solution. I mean, what’s so hard about just selling the DNA, I mean we would get a nice little return on it, seeing how we all haven’t seen this kind of thing before. The clone laughs, “Come on, if I wanted to juts sell DNA, I would have just taken all of our DNA specimens, and just bulk sold them all to Den Enterprise, which I still wouldn’t, they suck…”, he said while scanning the room to see if anyone else supported this dumb idea. He takes one more look back into the microscope, before leaving it and reaching into this pocket, he pulls out a thin 4x4 inch piece of paper, and slams it onto the nearby test. He removes the slide and places the delicate glass slide on the piece of paper, “we are Sakura Corp, well, Seal n Tag, really, but still, we can do this.”, he forms a few hand signs and places his hands above the paper which held the glass slide. Nothing happened…”, the scientist looks back at the clone, “Like I said boss, w-“, the clone cuts him off, “I I…, got this Ok! Just give me some room..”, he said, while loosening his neck tie. This might take longer than he thought. Why couldn’t he just seal the dNa, I mean it, isn’t it just like a weapon? He thought more and more about this, till he started to realize that what if this wasn’t just like the other weapons. DNA vs iron forged weapons, the two were actually quite different in many ways. The clone took a seat, scratches his head…”why don’t you get me a water or something, and scan the room to see if anyone else came up with something?”, the scientist responded in a very sarcastic tone, “Sure thing…, Bossman”, he walked off. The clone touches his right upper elbow, activating the old ANBU communicating seal, which he hadn’t used in a long time. He sent all 6the progress which the entire team accomplished so far.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Fame : -27
Ryo : 8000
100%

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:52 am
"No. I believe we'll be fine just as soon as she Kira is finished with what she's doing. it was of course a pleasure to meet you Head of sakura Corperation. " Amber responded to the statement adressing the three, though she would wait a few moments to ensure it wasn't clear who truely led the trinity. It was imperative that her existence as it was not be realized. The balance of power was after all a fickle thing.

"If you can, could you use your teleportaion to take us to the nara district of Konoha? Otherwise just back where we were is fine of course." Selene followed up, keeping the illusion of joint leadership in tact, mostly to ensure Kira never truely realized that she held much less power then she'd thought.

It didn't matter. Kira was lost in her thought, drawing in a third round of sage mode energy and releasing it. As she did a rune appeared across her chest and in the center of her body just below the belly button. One more and she would be thrust out, but energized fully.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
100%

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:38 pm
Meanwhile, within the laboratory, where the clone worked hard with the scientist, the clone continued to seal the stands of DNA into the piece of paper. Unknowing, he was going at it all wrong, the other scientist thought, seeing how they were dealing with something totally new to them. The scientist crossed his arms in thought, looking down towards the clone of Ganki towards the right of him. Just how would they do it he asked? The veins on the workers’ heads grew to untold proportions, trying to come up with nearly infinite possible ways for this idea of theirs to work. Surely there had to be an answer to it all. The clone stood up from his seat, crossing is own arms as he paced around the desk. He looked over to the nearby by seated scientist, taking a few glances at their own work to see if they made any progress. However, they were also in the same boat as he was in. As he walked, he heard someone mumbling to themselves, however, with his trained ears, he manage to understand the words barely slipping through his mouth. The words were masked with a sense of doubtfulness. “Maybe we don’t need to seal it in the first place, well I don’t know, not now…, what we need is maybe um, environment, a proper setting for the sample to take nest, a host? No…, well maybe…”, the clone of Ganki interjected, “What?!?! What did you say”, he yelled, pointing towards the mumbling scientist. The others in the room glanced over to see what all the fuss was about. The nervous worker tried to play it off, but the clone kept pressing for him to speak, till finally he got through to him. “Wh wh what I was trying to say, was we need a you know…, a suitable environment, for the change to take place, before we go along an make a seal. In fact, we may have to ditch the whole seal aspect itself”, he tilts his head back down towards the ground, waiting for an answer. Ganki’s eyebrows rose, as he looked over to the other scientist. Maybe he was right, “Anyone else have any objections? No? Alright, then we are going with this guy’s plan.”, another scientist stood up, and asked a question which brought everyone’s attention to the clone of Ganki. “Right, so you all do realize that we will be needing an actual human test subject, right?”, Ganki looked at all the workers gazing towards him, which he himself, looked towards the man behind the plan, none other than the nervous scientist. Soon, agreeing to the gesture, all the other workers looked towards the nervous one too. Seeing how they didn’t have to be the human guinea pig, it was better on their part. Seeing how everyone agreed, “Alright champ, suit up”, he said patting the human test subject, “Don’t worry, nothing bad will happen to you, Right?”, he asked, looking towards the rest of the workers. “yeah, sure thing boss,” they all said in unison.

“Sellouts”, the nervous scientist mumbled.

Not a moment soon, Ganki, as well as a few other scientists were behind a very safe and sturdy glass wall, overlooking a secured room down below. There, inside the room, the brave, yet very nervous scientist was strapped to a slanted table. It was there, that Sakura Corp would be making history. Ganki stepped forward, but not before catching the guy carrying the supplies need down below. Just as he was about to exit, Ganki walked over to him, and marked the tray which the doctor was carrying. “Alright, good luck”, he said while going back with the rest of the scientist to go over the research, and strolled off. Once the doctor went down below, Ganki watched as he set the try down, and watched as he placed on his proper PPEs. “Ok, so this is how the operation is going to go, I will inject this sample of DNA into you, along with this other serum which is composed of other special agents we won’t get into”, the test subject interjected immediately, “Wait what? What’s in the other seru-“, the doctor cut him off as well, “ah ah ah, let me finish..”, he said, already injecting DNA sample into the subject’s blood veins. “After those two injections, we will then mark you with a “Blank” seal, which will act as a catalyst.” The doctor then injected the last serum into the subject’s body, though nothing seemed to happen, from the outside, yet. The doctor paused, looking into the eyes of the subject, noticing that his eyes started to dilate, well, seemed to. Both of his eyeballs turned black, and then his pupil turned grey. He didn’t know what was happening, Ganki squinted towards the event, wondering what was happening down there.
The subject watched as the doctor attempted to plant the blank seal on him, however, he wouldn’t all this. He reached for the arm of the doctor and grabbed it, with such intense speed and strength. Once he grabbed hold, his whole arm, along with his entire body turn grey. His muscles grew slightly as well. It seemed the reaction took place a lot faster than expected, even without the catalyst. The subject broke through all the restraints, and held the doctor up by his arm, off his feet. “THIS IS WHAT YOU TURNED ME INTO?? SOME…”, his paused as the final part of his evolution took place, arm like ligaments protruded from his back, which then took the form of giant demon like wings. “BEAST!! ARAGRRRRGh”, he said, revealing his fangs and such in his mouth. From up in the tower, Ganki’s jaws dropped, as he couldn’t believe what was happening, alright, everyone get out of the building, and take all of the research too, head towards the main office in town square.” Ganki used his FTG seal to teleport right down to the room where the beast stood, The subject looked at the clone, and tossed the doctor right towards his by his arm, breaking it unknowingly, due to his new found strength. The doctor collides into the clone, which sent both of them crashing in the hard white brick wall. As for the beast himself, filled with rage, as he no longer had a simple life, he now saw himself as a monster. He stretched his wings and flapped them downwards, which bending his knees, which sent him high up in the air with high speeds. “I HATE YOU ALL!!”, he said, crashing through the roof, and making his way up towards the upper levels of the underground compound. His new speed and strength made him nearly invincible. Once he reached the surface, now hover 20 feet above the wreckage of the Seal n Tag shop, he flies into the night sky, heading west, set on a path towards the sand village.

With the doctor moaning in pain, the clone surveys the wreckage, and looks up at the giant hole in the ceiling, getting a glimpse of the night sky moon, “Man oh man…, that’s going to cost an ass load of ryo to fix…”, the doctor spoke up, “Fix?!?! Screw the hole!”, Ganki cut him off, “phrasing..”, he said trying  to laugh off the fact that he just created a monster and is most likely heading towards the sand village. He looks at the try, lying next to him. “Ill be back…”, he said, reaching for his anbu tattoo, and transmitting all the information he just  witness over to Ganki, along with all the research.

Now, returning to the warehouse. Ganki widen his eyes at the request of her being taken to the Nara district in the Leaf Village. “Ill just drop you off back in the club, damn I wish I could’ve spent more time with you all in that setting, but hey, maybe next time right?”, he said with a depressed face as he look over towards Selene. Just in that instance, the clone’s information was sent to Ganki, which Ganki face soon turned cold with disbelief. “Damn…,”, he switches places with the other clone instantly, as he had to attend to this himself. Now, the clone received a message from the original, telling him to send the group of ladies back to the club, the clone nodded with a smile. “Seriously, we all need to do something together, when we get some free time. He extend his arm out, and asked all who were coming to touch his hand, after that, he would teleport them back to Club, with his form finally releasing too.

((Exit, I..., will do all the addition and claims later.))
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Genin
Genin
Fame : 584
Ryo : 30000
100%

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:58 pm
They each walked forward, The newly revitalized Kiranomo taking lead. Everything about the girl seemed stronger. Her eyes no longer studied the ground before her weakly. She gave the man a nod as she took his arm, allowing them to be teleported back to the club. "Absolutely. If you need me I'm sure you'll be able to find me fairly quickly. If you have an issue travel to the Nara district.... Ask for the clan head and I'll be summoned quickly. "

WIth that they'd part ways, Kira placing a hand on her team mates as she felt the power slowly dwindling. Sage mode had granted her a temporary boost but as its power waned the need to rest waxed.

(exit twc 6295 claiming 31 stats on kira)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Fame : 546
Ryo : 223500
100%

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:01 am

Approved @ Kira <3
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
100%

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 pm
Word Count is 9294, going to Claim Juinjutsu Tech for 5000 words, and 92 APs.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Fame : 546
Ryo : 223500
100%

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 pm
Approved <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum