Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Nova Tsuba [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
28 Posts - 17%
22 Posts - 14%
22 Posts - 14%
18 Posts - 11%
15 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 6%
10 Posts - 6%
9 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Fame : 114
Ryo : 139050
100%

Heading to my Tailor  Empty Heading to my Tailor

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:26 pm
Heading to my Tailor  Naruto%20086(70)

Out of the sand, into the grass plains, the young traveler sprints towards his new destination, the leaf village. He sees more potential here to start over, perhaps, make new connections here than elsewhere. The thought of seeing another Kage grew more irritating, due to a previous situation, but soon he would have to realize that he would have no choice but to stomach there existence. Not all of the kages could be the same as his last kage he served under, vanishing without a trace.  He stares off to the side, trying to forget that day. He swayed his arms back and forth; he takes note of his clothing, the threads basically thinning. He could actually see his various tattoos on both his arms through the cloth. I was time to get new cloths, and if he wanted to gain entry into the Leaf village, presentation was everything. He could hear Ms. Sagwa’s voice in his head, berating him about proper dress attire, and upper class manners, just like when he was a little kid.

After crossing the borders, Ganki makes his way towards the infamous Tanzaku Town, home to business, commerce, and the rich and wealthy.

((Instant Travel))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Fame : 546
Ryo : 223500
100%

Heading to my Tailor  Empty Re: Heading to my Tailor

Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum: