Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 amRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wild Goose Chase Empty Wild Goose Chase

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 pm
Shika sighed and cracked her back. The ruins of Waterfall were getting old and loney, and besides, logic dictated that she'd have a much easier time bringing justice to the scum of the world in an area that has actual population

She set off without once looking back.

[unprotected, 24-hour travel thread to Haven. Yep, I'm screwed]
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wild Goose Chase Empty Re: Wild Goose Chase

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 pm
Shika rubbed her temples, attempting to recall where exactly she was. Not that she'd ever admit to being lost, of course. What a preposterous notion. I'm definitely northwest of Waterfall, she reviewed. If I wanted to, I could easily just stay here.

On the other hand, Haven should only be a couple hours away, assuming that old merchant guy could be trusted. Decisions, decisions. Oh, how she hated making them.

"Damn, I have no idea where I should be going," she muttered to herself. "Screw this, I'm going to haven." And with that, she hoisted up her bag and continued down the trail.

(le exit)

[103 words in exchange for shaving off that final hour]

Last edited by Shika on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500