Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Ninja's Duty - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ninja's Duty

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:42 am
Yushiro listens closely to what Arashi had to say, but with all the thing happening in the village it would seems hard for him to do anything much. Yushiro then listens as Arashi replied to his question which he asked earlier. 

After listening to Arashi Yushiro had something in mind but continues to listen closely as he might learn something from Arashi. Yushiro unknowingly skips over the questions that Arashi was asking for on personal guidelines as he never really follow them but just like a kid Yushiro is he asked Arashi if he is able to teach him some ninjutsu and make him strong.

(ooc: i am really not good in my tense to be honest it will be one of the hardest for me to improve on it, also i am skipping toppu because i do not know where to start with him)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm
Just as Yushiro asked him the big question that he was expecting, another young boy came up, also wanting to become a ninja.  And this one wasted no time in asking for Arashi to teach him things.  Arashi gave a chuckle, holding a hand behind his head.

"Well, well, I didn't actually expect to start gathering a crowd." he said, looking around at the people walking buy, some smiling.

"I was only preparing you, I'm not one to say if you can become a ninja or not.  You would have to pass the preliminary tests!" he said, looking around.

"But maybe I can offer this.. why do you want to be ninja?  Both of you?"
Toppu Meijin
Toppu Meijin
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm
(I am really sorry about the wait; I didn't get a notification)

Toppu listens with wide eyes as Arashi talks. He found it fascinating that a real shinobi was talking about the ways of a ninja. Yes, he was only a Genin, but to Toppu, who was only a student, it was amazing, and he loved hearing about it. 

Then, Arashi asked a question to both of them. 

"Why what?" Toppu paused, his face twisting into confusion. It took him a moment to process what had been asked, but when he did, his face split into a smile. "Well, to learn! And- and to help people of course!" Toppu quickly added. He wanted to learn all there was, but of course, helping people was very important for him as well. 

"I want to learn all there is to learn, so that I can help everyone!" He said this part with confidence, smiling at Arashi, and the other.
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:05 pm
After hearing the question asked by Arashi, before Yushiro could answer Toppu voices out his answer. Yushiro decided to keep quiet as goofy as he seems after Toppu finish answer his question Yushiro said to Arashi. "Errr, to have fun and to look cool" was the answer that Yushiro gave of course that was not what his true intention was but he just did not want to give away anything because in this village it seems like everyone is not to be trusted. Yushiro gave a smile and shows Arashi that he was all excited just like a naive child.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:41 pm
(ooc: Sorry, I don't post much on the weekends usually)

As to be expected, Toppu seemed to have a quick grasp on what Arashi was getting at, catching on that being a ninja was not necessarily about self, but about others as well.  Even self-exploration had to have an ulterior motive.  The young man smiled, and nodded.

"Good, good.  I can see you have the will of Lightning...err... at least, what I considered the Will of Lightning." he said with a chuckle.  The Will of Lightning was a Kumo Village term, since they were from the Land of Lightning.  In Konoha it was called the Will of Fire, as an example.  For Haven... he didn't know what kind of Will that would be, at least not yet.

However, those thoughts were disturbed by Yushiro's answer.  Unfortunately, it was a dangerous answer, and his smile dropped.  If one just wanted power to have fun.. that's where the evil of the world came from.  Arashi had to nip that bud now before it grew.

"Yushiro, be careful.  Being a ninja is about self exploration, but it is a selfless profession.  You are a ninja of your village, not from your village.  We are in service to the village, guests in a manner of speaking.  With great power will come great responsibility.  If you don't understand that, then you run the risk of forgetting that responsibility.  Many of the most dangerous fugitives in our world decided that their own entertainment and power was more important than their duty.  It's okay to want to gain power, but you must remember why you are gaining that power.  Most ninja villages have low tolerance of selfish ninjas." he said, unintentionally lecturing the boy.  He was no teacher, but it was his responsibility, as he said.

"Anyways, that said.. yeah, being a ninja is fun and cool, but even my own motivations are covered by my duty.  If I'm training or developing a new jutsu, and someone says they need my help, I drop what I'm doing to go help.  And if the Kage says to jump, you drop everything and ask how high and how far.  We are servants first and foremost, remember that." he said, walking with the boys to the academy.

Before long, he was there, standing in front of the completed building.  It would appear that Den had found a way to restore the village while getting it built.

"Well.. I didn't expect it to be done.  I guess they should be opening sign ups for young students soon.  But they still need teachers, and an administration for all the ninja.  Mom- I mean, Akihana-sama will probably handle most of that.  But in any case... here it is, this is where they will gauge your talents and see if you are the right material to become a ninja.  Don't feel bad if you get rejected initially, you can always try again later.  One of my friends failed before being accepted as an alternate." he said, his hands sliding into his front pockets. 

(w/c: 500)
Toppu Meijin
Toppu Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:50 pm
(short post, I'm sorry, bit pressed for time, but don't want to delay the topic)

Toppu at first smiled at Yushiro's reply. He didn't understand why Arashi seemed so distraught by it. It was okay to want to be cool, right? And having fun was always a good thing. Or, at least at the age of eleven, he thought so. 

However, when Arashi started to explain, Toppu became confused. Yushiro wasn't a bad guy. No one in Haven was. Haven was... well, as far as Toppu knew, a haven. 

He kept listening, hearing Arashi talk about the academy, and the genin exam.

"I wonder if I'll pass," he said, looking up at the building, his eyes filled with awe. "Do you think I can do it?"

He wanted to know what Arashi thought, because he had already done it himself. Toppu wanted to think that he could, but he didn't know if it was possible for himself. 

"I hope I can," he muttered to himself. He already had a field in mind for what he would do; he wanted to become a medical ninja. He wasn't sure why, but that seemed like the best way to surely help others.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:56 pm
(Due to inactivity, I am going to claim this thread closed.)

Total WC: 2439

Claiming 12 stats

Thunderstorm Mastery: 2439/3500
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500