Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

deeper then bloood [training, nk] Empty deeper then bloood [training, nk]

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:34 pm
The library of the leaf village home of jutsu and knowledge from the past. It is a second home for yensung as he was a frequent visitor as of late. Being a geinin and not fully knowledgeable of his history only of his clan Yensung looked to the library as his teacher and beneficiary of his learning. The smell of the parchment and dull thunk of the wooden desk greeted his ears every day at 9am in the morning.

The library enabled those of a clan to study the known arts of their clan by the proctors throughout the library of  their own clan the deeper knowledge that could only be described as hidden to the eyes of others who either couldn’t have the capacity or the blood to handle the styles passed down through generations.
Yensung spent many days studying the long since studied arts of his clan with a hunger for more that not even he could not satisfy with a well cooked meal. The thirst of confronting his deepest ability known since birth of insect control. How many fear the fact that bugs although different they are known to be efficient and straight forward.

But this day his heart was not on the art of the parchment. Like many days he trained his mind to focus on the simple picture of one art piece said to show a mass storm of darkness consume a being.  How gruesome a death can it be to be destroyed by the basis of the simple insects.  Yet this mysterious drawing of the dying man stirred something within him. A hunger to test and a buzz started within that would not calm his heart.  Those from our past. Mustve trained harder then we could think. If only we had their guidance. This question got yensung into a deep thought. Wondering if the concept was sound then what was he missing. This question plagued the boy on his way home.

Within the comfort  of his home Yensung normally cooked to his hearts content. However, this night He was restless. A gnawing urgency of letting lose the host of his other family within him was calling to him. Yensung immediately rose and strolled to the training grounds with a urgency that he had a purpose to fufill. The moonlight inluminated the path way in which he needed to follow. After a few minutes of walking the trickle of water could be heard as yensung approached training ground 11. A small stream greeted the shadow of the aburame as he entered the large baren area.

Dummies filled the area yet they seemed less of a concern to him tonight.  So we train tonight huh guys. very well. closing his eyes yensung began to breath slowly calming his body and mind. After awhile a thought crossed yensungs  mind as he silently sat meditating under the moonlight. The responsibility I have been entrusted apon as a Geinin to ,family, to my passion, to my clan… what does it mean to look apon the historical figures, the legends that could or could not be true. What do these mean to me? To us?

Yensung opend his eyes and gazed at the moon in its beauty, and in its hypnotizing light stretching his arms up to the stars admiring the beauty and silence of the world around him. Yensung took a deep breath and cleared his mind, and like a river the words came from within him speaking not only to himself but to the many within him. “True silence Is who I am. Silence that within it I can truly hear the hum of my blood. The blood of those before me that guides my movements as I follow their foot steps. And yet I admit that I a heir of the aburame. I am only human.”

The sound of buzzing filled yensungs ears in a sound of urgency as one asking and calling to him. They were a family, his family he watched over and was head over. Yensung heard them and spoke with confidence and strength “We are offspring from the roots of our brethren. My heart and body is a home but with me a family as a singularity a symbiosis. So I ask hear me be my blade and my armor my family!” At those words yensung extended His right hand with a thought in mind. Open , emerge and bare your fangs as one!.

The sensation of the bugs moving within him filled his body with a feeling of a wave washing over him. Filing out of his arm and palm heeding the call of yensung. Slowly but surely the insects began to exit the pores of his skin a sensation yensung was used to but to test the insects in this manner he trusted his instincts rarely did he drop his thought to feeling his bugs but he trusted the use of his imagination. And to his shock the bugs adapted quickly to his thoughts. Sphere, square, ring, disk, the insects responded with speed and complete obedience. But despite that the bugs outside of yensung’s body began to respond slower and slower a process he has seen and experienced yet still shook him. Like leaves they fall after a hour.

Yet yensung knew the insects inside multiplied in response to the leaving bugs, but tonight yensung I need to make more insects come out!. eded to test his limits as a aburame. Moving his left hand out yensung breathed in and out and sweat began to form on his foerhead as he began to channel more chakra and his pores opened on his left arm releasing more insects from within him. Lets do this! The insects from his right side and left side began to move slowly but while one moved the other dispersed.

Darn it both sides began to crumble as yensung began losing focus and pant. No matter how hard he tried or what scenario he did the two spheres couldn’t merge as one giant sphere. A storm is caused by two opposing objects. So how is it I can’t merge these two spheres… A cough and pant later yensung began to feel the effects of his training. The stars began to fade and dawn was approaching Yensung breathed a sigh of relief as he decided to call it a night.

WC: 1,065 learned insect sphere and +5 to stats i think
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

deeper then bloood [training, nk] Empty Re: deeper then bloood [training, nk]

Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:56 am