Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Banri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin Senju
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Reunited (p,nk,io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunited (p,nk,io)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:23 pm
Kasai, watching Tatsuya stop his hand signs for his body flicker, in turn stopped his own, and watched his friend as he ran towards the tree. 
What happened next was, to say the least, very confusing for Kasai, and resulted in him being immobile in the end. 
First, it seemed that Tatsuya had simply run behind a tree, and created a clone, forgetting about Kasai's tracking mark seal. However, then, the original went invisible. Kasai believed to have remembered this justsu from a while back, when he had demonstrated it in the academy. However, it was very strange now, as this clone of his approached Kasai, and the real Tatsuya ran behind. 
Kasai resolved to keep track of both, making sure neither got the upper hand of him. 
However, while trying to keep track of the real Tatsuya, the clone began to speak. Kasai snapped his head to the clone, making sure that it was not approaching him, forgetting for a moment that the clone was only a mere clone, and could not actually harm him. That was when he lost tract of his friend, who had moved behind him now. 
His mark seal was, however, unable to do anything but track, and therefore, he was not alerted of anything. 
As he finally turned away from the clone, resolved that it would not do anything, and faced his friend. However, that was when the shadowy hand grasped Kasai, and he found himself unable to move.
Oh yes, such was the art of the shadows, Kasai had forgotten.
"This battle seems yours, friend," Kasai would say, nodding his head to the darkness.
"I seem to have lost my vigilance for your discretion and darkness. Short as it may be, you fought well.
"Now though, friend, we have work that must be done."
Kasai would wait until he was released from the grasp before continuing to talk.
"We must return, friend. We must speak to the Hokage, as we both have much news for him, as well as a pardon to ask for. The journey will be long. Let us not delay."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:51 pm
It had seemed that Tatsuya's plan had worked. After Kasai announced that the battle had ended Tatsuya relieses the jutsus. Then standing up Tatsuay walks to his friend. It was true that they needed to return back to the village to have there names be forgiven as well as they needed to tell Navi about the Akatsuki. It was unfortunate that these ninja thought that hate could be fought by hate and that trying to bring on peace through war could possibly work. It was true that the last grate ninja war was won by the great words of the legendary Naruto Uzumaki but even in that unique war was fought with hate. Sure what was considered the "good guy" won but it still caused divisions between men. Ideally Tatsuya wanted to fight the world with non violence but it was a goal that was out of its time.
Pondering about his own ideas about the world Tatsuya come back to reality and respond to Kasai.

"Yes Kasai you are right we must return to our home and speak to our Hokague but I do intend to come back to this place and or travel to new parts to the woods."

Tatsuay had only begun chipping away at the ice burg that held enormous power. He would have to come back and discover him self more. Hopefully the next time he will have a friend with him.

"Kasai you must have goals as well and I dont want to stop you from doing them but I would like to stick around with you and discover out selfs together."

Being back in contact with a human felt good and Tatsuay had missed it. Tatsuay did not particularly want to go off on his own again and he was sure that Kasai felt the same way. Suddenly Tatsuay remembered there old name..."The terrible two of Konoha." Tatsuay smiled at the thought of the name. If they were to embark on a jorney to stop the destruction of the world they had to become educated. Not only in jutsu but in how government works and were corruption lays. If they were to become champions of the ninja world they would have to leave behind the idea of being citizens of the hidden leaf village and instead say they were citizens of the world.
It was a unique idea not one used my many people but an idea that would save them from being biased.

Looking to Kasai before exiting he says.
"Shall we then shall we return to our home?"

With that Tatsuay exits with Kasai to go back home hopefully they would not be stopped.

[Exit to Waterfall boarders.]
[TWC 2609 Requesting 13 stats and 500/500 towards Basic Medical Ninjutsu level one
and 2k/2k towards Basic Medical Ninjutsu level 2.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 pm
Kasai listened to all that Tatsuya had said, and nodded his head.
"Yes, my friend, there are great journey's yet that lay before us, and I feel that our time is far from over. I would greatly like to grow in knowledge and power with you, friend, and I believe that we will. However, there are matters that we must attend to first. Let us go," Kasai nodded his head.
And with that, Kasai left the jungle with his friend, both headed for first the borders of this land, and then onto the next. He felt determined. They would do this.
[exit to borders. 2254 word count. Requesting 11 stats, and 2k towards Ruijin (1k/3k)]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum