Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Picking up Ryuu Empty Picking up Ryuu

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:25 pm
The Demons other phased into realty once more inside the hideout looking for the man named Ryuu with a determined fashion. Not being in any armor or the like just a plain white habit given to priest's when they were sent to prayer.

"Ryuu, where are you? My time is not a commodity I can waste right now. Come out."

Standing in the middle of the rooms he would await someone to emerge from the rooms. They would have a serious talk and then they would be off hopefully with this new comer not in pieces.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Picking up Ryuu Empty Re: Picking up Ryuu

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:47 pm
"Maku-kun, is that you??~~~~" Ryuu sang softly as he walked out of Maku's bedroom with a air of lethargy around him. Yes, him and Maku could make wonderful music together once again. Of course the former jounin dragged the body of Kyte with him by the ankle. Three people means three times the fun, even if one is dead, right? Entering the room in which the voice that was supposedly Maku's Ryuu was surprised to find a weird creepy priest man. This was legit.

"Oh, hey. Are you one of Maku's conquests as well? I figured I'd meet one of you." Pausing ever so slightly Ryuu hefted the body of Kyte to the ground in front Youka before continuing. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but I already won, so back off. We destroyed a village together." Crossing his arms across his chest, the rogue awaited a response. It was clear that Ryuu was much better than the man who stood in front of him. Only a fool would think otherwise. Alas, there are quite a lot of fools in the world.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:54 pm
Hearing the almost whimsical voice of a male speaking about another male made the Demons skin crawl as he left a open channel so the real one could hear the things that were being said. What was worse is that he was carrying a dead body through the halls allowing the smell of a body that had let loose its bowels seep into the air.

"...I don't care what he does in his spare time. No matter how...interesting it might be."

The Demon stared at the man for a moment wondering exactly why Maku had sent him here and if truly the male would be of use to them in their plans. More so though he wanted to know why there was a body being dragged.

"Why do you carry a body with you through my home? Also how much has been told to you before you were brought here?"
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:03 pm
"Well, lets see...he complimented my amazing physique." Ryuu still wore his cloak, which he pulled aside to reveal his upper half to the man in front of him before covering back up and continuing, "Oh, he also mentioned my defined pecs, which, as you saw, are at the pinnacle of their development. He also mentioned some stuff about an organization. An organization set on seeing the world burn. Otherwise that is about it. And, as for this body, I'll call it a souvenir from Takigakure. I figure a dead body can always come in handy. And, if worse comes to worse, the body can probably fetch a tidy sum on the black market. So, how did you meet Maku? I see you do not have the same...physical attributes as myself. Are you more of a brains person?" A slick smile flashed across Ryuu's face as he taunted his competitor. Whoever he was, well, he had already lost. No one could match Ryuu's sex appeal.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 pm
Walking closer to the male to close their distance to two meters he was stopped by the mans need to open up his robs and show off his abdomen. The people that Maku met were truly interesting to say the least and as of now he didn't know what to say to the boy. Placing his face in the palm of his hand while rubbing his temples he would walk past the man while still listening.

"Please follow me so we can put that body on ice then instead of letting it get any warmer and hasten the decomposition process. If you met in Taki that must mean you have no qualms for..dirtying your hands."

If followed they would arrive in the medical bay where he would open a container bay where the body could be stored. He would step aside and let Ryuu move the body so he wasn't burdened by it any longer. Completely ignoring his questions about how they met and the like he decided to get to the meat of it as this one seemed to be just as Maku previously was.

"None of that matters, what matters is what we all stand to accomplish if you indeed are useful as Maku says you are. I've devised a plan to begin a new world order of the sorts in everything that happens in this world, and to do that I need like minded individuals who are bored with what it has become. The first part of this is almost done which is the destruction of every minor village as you saw with Taki. I am in Yuki right now completing that task as you and I speak."

There would be a pause where he would let all of this soak in to the thick skulled man where it was more than likely bouncing around on a imaginary females breasts.

"If Maku sent you here he must think you could be a like minded individual who is capable of helping in this endeavour even if it be just for the fun of the ride."
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:25 pm
Ryuu followed the man with dead body in tow. What an expanse compound. It was clear that Maku held a large fortune. Such a revelation comforted the rogue as he himself did not have much cash on him. Naturally he lackadaisically tossed the body into the freezer all the while nodding along with the other man. Though, at last it came time for him to speak.

"Well, it would seem that we have similar goals. I for one long to see Amegakure razed to the ground. However, beyond that watching the whole world burn, major villages included, is something I would take a great deal of pleasure in. Oh, I am Ryuu by the way, Ryuu Koga. And you are?"

Introductions were always in order when meeting someone new. Especially if said someone would become a rival for his Maku. Sure, the man knew his name already, but Ryuu did not know him. It should go both ways, right?
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:09 pm
Walking over to a few vials of various liquids in incubators on the side of the table next to the body preserving containers the Demon picked up a vial of red and black liquid. This particular vial held something that he was working on for a very long time and apparently it had just come to life with excitement as it tried to break its containing field. Turning around and holding it to the light he shook it a little and watched it react by turning spiky inside the vial before falling back into a puddle.

Listening to Ryuu he smiled as he heard Ame come out of the mans voice. It was one of the only villages that still stood from what they had been doing. Pocketing the vial for a later time the Demons other would nod its head in a hurried fashion as it knocked on the table in front of them twice before it turned itself over revealing two blades and a 3 meter spear on the table covered in a plexi glass case.

"Hmm well you've come to the right place then if that is indeed your goal. I think you'll fit in perfectly with what I have planned and I was just on my way to get the others as well. I'll bring them back here if you tap three times on the wall behind you there will be a robe and a ring. Please accept them, and welcome to the revived Akatsuki, I will be expecting great things from you. If you leave this hideout for any reason you will find yourself in between Iwa and Yuki, Maku is in Iwa if you wish to rendezvous with him but he is heading for Ame. I will be going to gather the rest."

Strapping the three weapons onto his back the demons other would focus on a location he had already been to before performing the hand seals for the porting jutsu. It was time to unite them all.

(Exit)
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:39 am
Ryuu simply gave a curt nod to the man, Youka was it? An odd name to say the least. Regardless, the newly christened Akasuki member gave a shallow bow as the man departed, he then turned and gathered what was meant to be his: a new cloak and ring. Pulling the cloak around him the rogue gave himself a once over as he affixed the ring to his left hand. Well, the cloak wasnt really his color, but what was one to do? Sighing to himself he pulled the odd hat over his head and proceeded to have a look around the odd compound he now found himself in.

{Exit, topic closed}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum