Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

+7
Xuexing Yuki
Yasahiro Yagami
Ryuu Koga
Kuro Hozuki
Mr. Pink <3
Takeshiyama
Cosplay Queen Saya
11 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:27 pm
"Ah, well, this is good. Now, I can be honest with you as well. I did not exactly leave Amegakure of my own free will. I was thrown out after sorta kinda attempting to kill Worr. As for my ambitions, I am not in it for fame, nor for fortune. Rather, I only wish to see one man dead and a village razed, Worr Temuri and Amegakure." Pausing ever so slightly a dashing smile flashed across Ryuu's face before he continued with an even cadence, "So, I suppose, in a way, we can help each other."

At this point the smile returned to his face, however more serpentine this time around. Respectfully meeting Maku's eternal gaze, Ryuu extended his right hand for a handshake. Hopefully Maku knew a good deal when he saw one. Naturally the rogue would hold his hand out until the other man shook it. If nothing else he was a courteous missing ninja. After all, what was the world without manners? Not much really.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking care of buisiness..... Again?(assault)

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 am
Hand outreached he gripped Ryuu's. Maku would assist him to stand if he would allow, or if he was able to. The change was fairly obvious, the man had a different kind of smile. In many ways it reminded Maku of his own abilities. The ability to appear as a normal person, only to be revealed as something diffrent. Some might call that a tendency of a sociopath. Sociopath.....seemed like a harsh word, he preferred.......ambitious. "A single village, a single man.....consider it done."

Once Ryuu was standing Maku would walk to the window. Gazing out at the village, he saw the majority of the citizens at the great tree. The rest of the village quickly becoming a ghost town. "Even as we speak, my associate is planning the destruction of other villages. This one....however was determined to be mine. I brought you with me hoping to induct you into the group. No one man can make a real difference. There are those who think themselves Gods, living in their glass castles. I intend to be the rock."

Even as he continued to watch out, a few more younger shinobi rushed to the great tree as he knew they would. The great tree was more than a piece of foliage for decoration. More than just some landmark. It was the village. It shielded them from view, it housed the legendary hero water, it was Takigakure in ways the waterfall wasn't. It was for that reason he had lit it ablaze. Every free citizen would rush to protect it. A few more minutes and it would probably be time to finish what he had started at the great tree.

Returning back to his thought he continued to speak to Ryuu. "To truly break down the established system though, one can't do it alone. Lest they be overwhelmed by numbers instead of power. That is why we all will need each other should you stay with us. Well, I can't promise you much. Though, seeing the destruction of Amegakure, and the death of this Worr should be no problem. In fact, we can go there soon if you would prefer, so I can show you my honesty." Turning and looking at Ryuu, he considered. Amegakure was on the list after all, it was a little thing to travel there. However, he needed to check in with Youka first. Who knew when Kira would resurrect, and he was probably the first person she would contact.

"So Ryuu Koga, are you prepared to live even more outside the law?" If Ryuu answered yes then Maku was prepared to go on a grand adventure were they began blowing the shit out of the village. Not a bad second date aye?

(TWC = 6901)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:05 am
Ryuu half wondered why Maku wanted to be the rock in a glass house, but thought better of asking what he meant. After all, to be a rock meant to be propelled by someone else, which was not something the rogue very much liked the thought of. Though he could see that the man did indeed have a vision, this was good. Very good. People of vision were what Ryuu wanted to surround himself with, Maku could fill such a role. As for destroying a village? Well, that could not be too hard, right? Maku had already lit up the central tree with strange black fire.

Glancing down at himself the rogue took note that he was still wearing shorts, sandals and a leaf print shirt, which was open on the front. Armor is overrated anyway, right? He could always help Maku out with this village. Naturally it would be great to take a step deeper into hell. What self respecting missing ninja would pass up such a opportunity? Ryuu could most definitely not afford to pass it up.

"Outside the law? Deeper into hell? I'm all for it. Shall we begin? Or finish rather?" With a glint in his eye, Ryuu motioned behind him at the chaos of Takigakure. This was going to be fun. Time to cause some mayhem.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:23 am
"Finish indeed.  Tell you what, the tree is to the East, you take the west.  Watch for fire works."  Maku said winking.  He was pleased that Ryuu had agreed.  Though he would keep his chakra senses open.  He had Ryuu's signature pretty much pegged by this point.  Just in case the other shinobi was simply telling him what he wanted to hear instead.  Looking towards the great tree, he decided the crowd around it had finally reached full capacity.  It was now time to finish what he had started.  

"I trust you won't find a lot of resistance, but that isn't really the point here.  Basically we only have one mission here, its to flatten this place.  No chance of recovery.  clear?"  He waited a moment to get confirmation that Ryuu understood.  Once he got a nod, a word, anything really Maku gave one last thought.  "This is the leaders office, I am sure there are some clothes somewhere round here if you need to change, maybe snag an ANBU mask for a souvenir."  Smiling, Maku looked out the window once again.

Forming the ram hand seal, Maku body flickered all the way to the great tree.  Conveniently it was approx. 150m from Ryuu and the leaders office.  Walking towards the tree, he shoved the majority of the individuals there out of his way.  As he approached he noticed the Amaterasu had eaten away a vast majority of the tree.  Reaching out, he gripped some of the bark that still had the black flames eating them away.  Opening his left eye slightly wider, he caused the flames to die out.  A souvenir perhaps?

Turning, some had seen what he had done.  Conclusions were being drawn, and it was time to see this task completed.  Holding the wood close to his chest so it would be safe, he could feel the chakra within his body begin to push its way out.  As the crowd began to surge forward, a mob set to kill, a smile formed.  A flash, a bang, and that was how the icon of Takigakure was consumed by flame and darkness.  The explosion would rock the village, consuming everything around him.  The lake that had surrounded the tree would e dried up, the tree completely gone.  

As he began to fall downwards into the giant crater he had formed, Maku blinked forward to land on the slope.  Hands in his pockets and whistling a fair diddy, he began to walk out.  It was time to find Ryuu and see how he was getting along.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:16 am
A simple nod acted as Ryuu's acknowledgement of Maku. By the time the othe rman had finished speaking the rogue had already appraised the room around him and found exactly what he was looking for. Hanging on a hook by the door was a brown traveling cloak, it would suffice as clothing for now. Thus, Ryuu followed after Maku making sure to snag the cloak on the way out. 

Before stepping out onto the street, he, in a grand flourish, threw the cloak around him. It reached down to just above his ankles. All in all, a bit small, but it would do. Pulling the hood of the cloak over his head he stepped out into the street. While Maku went for the grand tree, Ryuu remained in front of the leader's building. Taking it all in he felt as if he were in a war-zone. People screaming, ash in the air and general mayhem all around. He loved every single second of it.

Taking a deep breath, the former jounin took a few steps back from the building he just exited it. It was time to cause some chaos himself. Baking a Takigakure village leader cake sounded like the best way to pull off such a feat. Making a few quick hand seals, Ryuu glanced to the roof of the leader's chambers. Far above it an ominous portal opened its gaping maw. For a few seconds it simply sat there, doing nothing. Then, all at once, a thick mud began dripping down from the portal onto the roof of the village administrative building.

In a matter of moments the portal closed leaving behind a building encrusted in mud all the way around. People were most definitely trapped within as made evident by the constant screams. Safely out of the way however, Ryuu Flashed a devilish smile as he crafted a few more hand seals and breathed out thin stream of fire, which, upon hitting the mud spread out and hardened it into a hard shell. The doomed souls within would be cooked alive as rancid smell of burning flesh filled the air. 

Shrugging mostly to himself he then walked away. Everyone was more preoccupied with what was going on around the main tree. So, Ryuu did as he pleased in the meantime. In fact, he was in the process of burning down a long row of neat houses with his fire dragon when a concussive force knocked him to the ground. A bit dazed, he was shocked to see as the giant tree, visible from all parts of the village, came crashing down. Did Maku do that? Well, he would soon find out.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 am
As the entire tree came crashing down Maku could be seen whistling and walking out of the crater. The explosion had reached deep into the ground, destroying any roots that may have fed the great tree. It insured that the tree would never be regrown where it once had been. Countless individuals had been consumed by his blast. It was one his most powerful techniques, and he had used it to great effect. Taking out the symbol of the village was a dandy way to get the village destruction started.

With a quick hand seal, Maku created two exploding clones that each began to run off in different directions. Maku however went towards the giant kiln that used to be the leader building. His clones made quick work of the areas they had been sent to. In the distance the great exploding colliding (geeze what a name) wave was tearing through the buildings. THe pressure of the water sending some toppling over. On the other side the great fire annihilation could be seen shredding the infrastructure and ending much of the remaining population. With unplanned, yet amazing timing, both clones exploded taking out the last of the standing buildings in their areas.

Maku meanwhile had found where Ryuu was and approached the man. "You will have to teach me that sometime." He said pointing at the leader building. The majority of the village had been set to flame or laid to rubble at this point. In fact the only remaining portions to be taken out was the stretch in front of them that led to the tunnel. Once these were destroyed, it would be time to contact Youka. Perhaps they should head to Youka's hideout to chill after this work. There was no need to over exert themselves after all.

"Well got any last tricks to show off before we finish up here?" Maku stated as if they were performing a simple training exercise. The sounds that had been so terrifying earlier.....had all been quieted. What few people remained were now hunkering down instead of fighting or helping. Over 90% of the village lay completely destroyed, the great tree ripped from its roots, crashed to the ground, a 30m hole where it had one been. Now there was just a last couple ends to tied up, then.......it'd be time to steal stuff from Youka's fridge. Maku could feel himself getting hungry after all.

(TWC = 7734)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:27 am
(Claiming 9,200 ryo so I can possibly make stuff, I went to the vault and got my money on my first post after Kira's death, second page)
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:46 am
approved
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:52 pm
"Just one more thing," 

A dangerous smirk passed over Ryuu's face as a large group of villagers attempted to escape. It was a shame their escape route put them within range and over a puddle. With a few quick hand seals water needles sprung from the puddle and put a bloody stop to the small group. So, much for escape, right?

"Now, where to?"

Ryuu was ready to get going. Sure, he had never destroyed a village before, but it was probably safe to assume that sticking around was not ideal. After all, what if other villages found out? No doubt they would not take too kindly to any such destruction. Hell, he was now a larger criminal than he was before, great. Maybe he would actually get wanted posters? Oh, that would be grand. Wanted posters...one second thought it was better to be unknown. No sense in being a known criminal-those types don't get far in life. Though, they may get far in death, the former jounin did not really wish to find out.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:40 am
[So since Kyte haven't left the village yet....I guess I'll claim his death here]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum