Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Finding this shit.. Empty Finding this shit..

Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 pm
She was near the place... She thought but as expected her senses were going haywire. Her eyes scanned the area, trying to figure out exactly where she was to go but co
complwtely lost. "Youka..... Where am I going I may have accidentally left your letter aaannnddd I'm not terribly sure where to go." She hoped he would answer quickly as the longer she stayed the better the chance of being noticed, though her savar suit gave her liberties in her chakra being fully hidden.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Finding this shit.. Empty Re: Finding this shit..

Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:37 pm
The Demon sighed over the communication network that they had set up. It was infuriating having to repaet one's self on important details such as these. Sadly it would have to be done so he could get her caught up to speed on what was to happen in the future. She too had a role to play in the grand scheme of everything and without her things were likely to fall apart in certain areas.

"If you have started to lose your sense of chakra you're in the right place. You need to go about 17 meters into the forest. Once there start heading in a north east direction for about 4 to 6 more meters. You should meet a giant rock layered with moss and in between two trees, push the moss to the side."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm
Her body disappeared the moment he began to exain, her hands at hip level forming into the seal for body flicker as she activated her blessings to increase her chakra once more, at a speed of two hundred eleven she simply faded from view, appearing for a split second in the center of the forest at the pivot point only to vault off of a rather large tree to push her further the right direction, spanning the distance he had examined in two seconds flat. "Alright, I'm there" she said impossibly quickly after he spoke, pushing the moss to the side and gazing in surprise.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:10 pm
"Good go inside and go to the third door on the left. That is my planning room, read up on everything there. Once you are caught up on all of the plans meet me in Tenga please."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm
"Third door on the right got it but um...." She took a few steps in, listening intently but then stopped. Had he said tenga? "Wait.... Did you say tenga? What about ame? Also it seems that taiga is missing so taki will be left nearly Undefended. "

It didn't make sense to her, and she felt lost in thought trying to catch up with his train of thought as she passed down the corridor passing two doors before stopping, "this must be the planning room..."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:23 pm
The Demon knew the questions would fly once she had been taken of course from her original goal. He just hoped that maybe she would just agree and let it be, sadly that was not the case.

"I have things I need you to do here first, don't worry, you will still be going there as well. As far as Taki goes, it won't be on your list of protection much longer. Stop asking questions and read woman, everything you are asking will be revealed."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:50 pm
"But I um.... She walked in, noticing the clutter of letters and God knows what else and simply shook her head. Thumbing through the pile she first organized the papers into stacks, setting them up by taki without actually reading muh U Tim finally the large table before her looked neat and the words hit her mind,

"Why does this say we're going to be killing echo!? What the..." Quickly she read each piece of information her eyes growing wide. "Youka... Is this really what you've been planning!?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:45 pm
"That's what the papers say, along with some other things that you should be reading right about now. It's something that has been in movement for a moment now, Youka was not going to include you in this journey. I feel as though we can use you however so I will be using you as well to help with the goals we want to finish. Also don't call me by that name, it's very annoying."

30/30 recovery post
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm
"Im confused...why would you want to destroy the minor villages? and more then that the one person who has given us safe haven... " She paused, once again reading over the papers in front of her while drawing deep breathes. she could feel the blood pumping faster through her veins, begging to push out with the feelings hidden from their mental connections. Finally she calmed, giving a soft nod. She knew what had to be done. 

"I will do as you wish you....um....What exactly should I call you? tell me what you'd have me do and it will be so. You have given me my life and taken it to cleanse me of the ignorance that harmed those i care for.... May I be an instrument for your...no. Our will. "
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 pm
"We'll talk more when you actually get here. There is a lot that must be done before any of this is to take place. I also have something that I feel will help you with your future endeavors. Don't call me by any name, I prefer to not be known by a name. They only get in the way once things actually come down to it."

Hopefully this would end their talk for now, allowing him to get back to the things he needed to get done while waiting for her to reach his destination.

"Is there anything else you need answered right now that can't wait till you actually reach Tenga?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum