Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K) Empty Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K)

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:54 pm
As Kaien makes her way to the training ground with her bag on her back and her thoughts keeps changing with every couple of steps she takes. Should I try to make more allies, she I be more forth coming with my training,maybe there's another scorch user that can help me? Before she knew it she was at the training ground. She looked around to see if she was alone luckily for her she was alone. Well I guess now is a better time than any to try and learn her next jutsu. As she gets settled she takes her bag off and reaches inside and pulls out the scroll for Scorch Release Extremely Steaming Murder.

As Kaien begins to read over the scroll she surprised when she realizes there are no hand seals required for this jutsu. She then gets up and takes a deep breath, and begins her stretching. First she lifts both her hands over her head for 10 seconds then proceeds to lean towards the left with her right arm extended. Followed by leaning to the right with her left arm extended both for 10 seconds lastly she leans forward grabbing her ankles for 10 seconds. Kaien then stands straight up and takes a deep breath and whispers to herself ok I'm ready. Kaien then begins to mold chakra inside herself starting with Fire building it up within herself once she comfortable she then starts to add her wind nature to it. Around a minute or so when she felt comfortable with the two elements mixing she tried to force the now one element out in 3 balls. When it didn't succeed which she knew it wasn't she told herself well I guess I should be smart and start with one instead of trying to master it on the first try. Which hasn't worked so far on any of my jutsus. 

Kaien then cross her index and middle fingers on both hands and preforms the shadow clone jutsu. As a cloud of smoke appears and then starts to dissipate Kaien looks to her left and right and notice the two clones looking at her all smiling. Kaien starts to walk away and gets into a fighting stance while one of clones faces her also getting into the same fighting stance mirroring her perfectly. The third clone just stands there waiting until shes up. Without notice the clone facing Kaien begins to charge attacking with a barrage of kicks and punches. Kaien begins to dodge them while trying to focus her chakra  and mold her two elements starting with fire. As she began still dodging she realized how hard this was becoming and will continue to get. Thinking about that was the wrong thing to do as it took some of attention from the clone. As she realized it she was punched on her left cheek while getting a front right kick to her stomach. As Kaien fell back she got up holding her stomach for a brief moment and she told the clone not doing anything to practice the jutsu while she began the real sparing with herself. 

On command the third clone sat Indian style and began focusing her chakra. As Kaien and the other clone got back into fighting positions. They both began to attack. The clone proceeded to throw a combination of punches starting with her right followed by her left and again with her right. Kaien saw the attack with enough time to dodge the right one blocked the left and dodge the last right with a back hand spring leaving her left foot extended with the purpose of her foot connecting on her clones chin. As her foot was getting into range the clone withdrew her fist and side stepped to the left. Both once again a safe distance from each other Kaien smiled at her clone while the clone returned her smile back to her. While this is going on the third clone was still harnessing fire and wind combining the perfectly in to their scorch style. The clone was not releasing it though unlike Kaien. Each time the clone got a perfect mixture she would slowly release it and start over. Trying to increase the combination each time.

Kaien and the clone begin again this time Kaien leads with a sweep followed by a high kick aiming for the clones head. The clone anticipates the sweep jumping high enough so the sweep passes right under her feet as the clone lands she braces herself but putting its arms up to block the high kick from Kaien. As the impact forced her to the side the clone was other wise unharmed. As the clone shook its arm to get rid of the tingly feeling Kaien once again rushed the clone. The clone did the same once Kaien began her movement. Once in striking range each followed an attack with a block and counter attack. Kaien two punches left then right the clone blocked both. Then proceeded a left punch then right front kick, Kaien dodged both then gave a high right kick of her own. The clone proceeded to do a high left kick at the same time. As the kicks connected the both held their pose and slightly smirked at each other. Then back jumped away both breathing heavy decided it was time to take a break and check on the third clone. 

As the walked toward the third clone they both notice there entire time sparring the clone stayed still not moving even an inch. When they were both standing right in front of the third clone amazed at the patients and dedication the clone had to not interfere and do the task giving to it . The third clone finally open her eyes see the other two and smiled. We are one step closer to learning this jutsu. They all sat down together relaxing and resting. They all shared smiles and realized there was still work that needed to be done.

(TWC 1004/4000 Scrorch Extremely Murdering A/P 93/123)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K) Empty Re: Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K)

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:44 pm
Once Kaien and her two clones where done resting. Kaien and one of the clones walked away while the other clone got back in to position and began molding chakra. Kaien asked the clone if she was ready and the clone replied by nodding her head. As they both got into their fighting stances the wind blew a slight breeze and picked up a couple leafs. As they began to fall Kaien and the clone eyes stayed on one another. As the last leaf touched the ground they both charged each other. once they got into arms reach the clone grabbed Kaien and attempted to toss her over her head. As Kaien began to leave the ground she grabbed the clones top to slow down the throw landed while using the momentum rolled back and flipped the clone over her never letting go of the clones top. Till the clone was over her head. They both get up and the clone slightly loosing her cool being out done on the exchange and charges but it catches Kaien off guard. The clone lands her first strike a low kick to Kaiens left leg throwing her balance off and as she falling a left hook lands on her jaw dropping her to the ground. 

Kaien gets up slightly bleeding from her mouth as she wipes her mouth she is frustrated and begins to lose her cool which she always tries to keep in check. She charges the clone as the clone charged as well. Before they met Kaien swooped down and launched herself over the clone kicking the clone in the back of the head. The clone stumbles forward and Kaien lands as soon as she touches the clone she lunges at her clone with no time to react. Kaien sweeps the clone so its falling on its face as soon as it lands kaien proceeds to put all her strength into the punch  aiming for the clones head.

(TWC 1331/4000 AP 93/123)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K) Empty Re: Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K)

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:40 pm
It was nearly instantaneous due to her remarkable speed, or at least seemed as such, that the Hell's angel slipped into the scene, just as Kaien prepared her final strike. As kaien pushed forward all of a sudden Kira would appear at a speed of two hundred and sixteen, directly in front of the girl, her hand held up to allow the girl's arm to slide across her skin. There would be no doubt once she stopped that this was in fact Kaien's teacher Kira. For once she chose not to hide her face, not that it would be effective as her eyes due to the power of the trinity blessing glowed a bright aqua blue that accentuated her facial features drawing attention to her. 

Unless she stopped as Kaien moved forward to put weight into her attack two things would happen. First Kira's arm would push out slightly to move the attack farther from her body and from it's intended victim, and second she opened her arms slightly so that when Kaien finished the attack she would end up in Kira's chest, pulled lightly towards her into a welcoming hug. "Hey kid. You looked a little riled up...I thought I'd step in?" It'd been some time since she'd seen the young girl for quite a few reasons and clearly kira was beaming to be back in her company. 

(TWC 230 AP=730-10=720))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:38 pm
As Kiaen goes for the final blow she notice her arm gets brushed aside. Followed by the embrace of someone. Kaiens first reaction was to move back a good distance. As she tried to move she was reminded of her mother. She softly spoke mother but before she could finish it she knew her mother wasn't here. Kaien pushes off the person and turns around to wipe her eyes, and takes a second to get her composure together before facing who ever it was. Kaien then looks at the clone still molding chakra and notice a smile on its face. The clone wants to move but can't it was in phase two of their training. Which was harnessing the scorch style and holding it while slowly releasing it. The second clone picks herself off the ground and behins to attack Kaien since her backs turned, but stops once she realizes who saved her. Both the clones almost at the same time began to she'd tears.

Kaien now realizing that one of her clones is shedding tears she decided to slowly turn around. As she contimues to turn she starts noticing features of someone she knew admired and respected. Once she was now facing the opposite direction she covers her mouth as the finally set of tears start coming down. As she runs towards Kira the clones disappear Kaien gains the knowledge of both clones. Once she's infront of Kira she wraps her arms around her and begins to cry. Trying to talk but can't from all the emotion coming out of her.
TWC 1598/4000 AP 93/123)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 am
"Hey kid um..." She pauses as the girls starts crying. KIRA wasn't sure what exactly was going on at all, standing there embracing the sobbing girl, but she assumed it would be best to wait a bit to find out.

"Um.... Everything cool kaien? " for once, the voices were silent. She had so little UR what to actually do and here they were finally leaving her to her own devices. Still she would hold the child until she calmed, remembering the nights crying alone with no one to comfort her.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:52 pm
As Kaien is attempts to gather herself. She slightly pushes away and wipes her eyes. Amber where have you been? As sh is asking the question she slowly stands up. Then crosses her two index fingers to perform shadow clone jutsu. Once the two clone appeared they walk ten yards away. Once they got ten yards away they sat down. Took a deep breath and started molding chakra for her keki genkia for scorch.

While the two clones were busy doing that. Kaien started asking Amber where have she been? what's been going on? and if she was ok? the last question was if she wanted to train and teach her anything new?
(TWC 1711/4000 AP 63/123)

Last edited by Kaien on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 pm
The girl was always strange, she thought before scratching that out for the word eccentric. Yes eccentric she was sure fit better into the statement. She watched kaien for a few moments before answering, studying the way the aura of her blessing seemed to cling to Kaien's body for a moment before finally letting her go. "Out and about doing things for people, you know me... Always buisy. Also be sure in the village that you refer to me as Hells angel child. I've been taking care of some responsibilities as always but I felt your chakra and decided to check in. And of course I'm willing to train s but what would you like to learn?"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:47 pm
Hell's Angel thats a creative title teach. Is there anything new you've learned on your journey, and if so can I learn it? Im trying to learn this jutsu well my clones are as she looks over to her clones. The two clones are still molding their chakra trying to keep their focus but they wanna see their teacher as well. Knowing they cant break concentration they get back to focusing on molding their chakra and tapping into their Kekkei Genkai. Kaien then turns her head back around to talk to the Hell's Angel. Im trying to learn the jutsu Extreme Steaming Murder. Kaien the sits back down and looks at Hell's Angel waiting to see if there anything she can learn.
(TWC 1833/4000 AP 63/123)

Last edited by Kaien on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:41 pm
"a few things.... like this. " as she spoke she took a step back to allow the small girl to more easily see the strange colored aura around her body. "with myself, Amber, and Selene working more closely now I have access to a new set of power based on the combination of our skills, We call it trinity style. I've learned to harness the energy between us as a tool to increase our combat prowess, creating this aura around my body, and we three have perfected each of our own signature fighting styles which I have access to. "

As she spoke she set her body into the stance of her own signature style, hyper dance, and a glow began to ressonate softly from her eyes. the energy was a light aqua blue that seemed to flow like a river from her eye lids out and around her head around six inches before finally disipating into the aura around her body. 

(twc 597)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:54 pm
Kaien stood their in shock not knowing what to say or do. Her face just lite up with excitement. Can I learn that? Would I be able to to do it with my clones out or should I release them? Can you help me with my jutsu? Kaien put both her hands over her mouth cause she just kept talking which is totally unlike her. Regardless of the answers to Amber's answer Kaien stood and spoke. Trinity style whats the first step to learning that and does the aura color change with each person or does the aura stay the same color and change with the style. After speaking Kaien began to slide her right foot behind her and got into a comfortable stance. When ever you reach teach I am ready to learn.

While this is going on the two clones seem to be making some progress. It seems tapping into their Kekkei Genkai is becoming less and less difficult. The clone on the left begins to try and make orbs out of the chakra it molded. It felt like it was going to work but slowly faded away. Instead of getting down the clone picked up right were it left off and got right back to molding the chakra. 
(TWC 2044/4000 AP 63/123)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum