Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK) Empty What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK)

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 am
Miki wandered through the village, hands in his pockets and goggles firmly on his face. The village was full of ninja he did not recognize, and he wondered if this was where he should stay? There was a piece of him missing, a piece he wanted to find but there was no help to be found. All he saw were the same faces, pitying him and looking away. If only there was one who could take him away from here, to somewhere he could find what he was missing. He would unlock his true potential, and maybe find some actual use to this world. With these thoughts he wandered on, wondering if any could help him.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK) Empty Re: What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK)

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:50 pm
Kuro was bored again. They had come all the way out here, but people kept running into... complications. Dangerous ones, that he was thankful to not be a part of because he'd be useless in them. He still wished he could get another clear goal for once... but whatever. This was an opportunity to... do something in this village! He kust had to find it. At first he wandered the streets, occasionally talking to kids and scaring them with his classic, "Oh-god-I'm-melting" trick, which was fun. He evetually decieded to sit on a roof and eat his last roll. As he took it out he saw a bird land near him. "Sorry bird, this is my bread." He took a bite and three more birds came. "Yeah, that's cool guys but seriously it's mine." Another bite and a swarm of birds were there. Kuro stared at them with a mouthful and slowly rose to his feet. "...you guys suck."

Seconds later he was running across roofs with a flock of birds chasing him. "Why me!? I'm sure there's bread somewhere else!" He turned to look at them and missteped off of the roof, falling right on top of some guy he didn't know. Upon his body beginning to descend, Kuro instinctively turned to water, drenching the boy Miki in himself while his sweetroll was picked up and carried off by birds.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK) Empty Re: What a lonely Shinobi.. (Limited 1/2 people/NK)

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 am
Miki always paid attention, and was always very observant. So when he heard a sound that could only be described as hundreds of hungry birds, he was concerned. Looking up, a boy with a sweetroll fell off the roof above him, and burst into water. Not usually one to be suprised, he began to wonder if these birds were some kind of disintigration jutsu? One of them went for the pastry that had been in his hands. Miki snatched it, and backhanded several of the birds. Now that they were deterred, he wiped his goggles to get off only what he could think were the boys remains. Examining the pastry, he wondered what importance it held? Those birds felt real, but people didn't suddenly burst into water for no reason. Did it hide a document maybe? Pulling it into two pieces, finding nothing, he felt confusion for the first time.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:13 am
Kuro was impressed with the kid he fell on. He knocked the birds away without a thought. Kuro probably could have too but not without getting pecked... which he'd rather avoid. He strsined slightly as he fought to pull the majority of his moisture out of the kid's clothes, being soaked up by things when you're water was slightly hazardous on occasion. Regardless, he formed into a puddle next to the kid and rose up as he reformed his solid body.

"Hey, thanks for saving my roll." Kuro grinned as his body stopped dripping. "Those birds were real jerks." He dusted himself off and extended a hand in greeting. "My name's Kuro Hozuki, sorry about drenching you. It was that or get pecked by bread thieving birds."
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Kuro managed to get two for two, making Miki feel extremely suprised, which was unusual for him especially. Seeing his soaking wet clothes dry, turn into a puddle, and reform, was not something the goggled boy had ever seen. The boy had blue hair, almost white. His skin was pale, as if he lived indoors, and he seemed unfazed by his transformation. Cursing himself, Miki went back to his expressionless face, analyzing the boy. Realizing that he was likely telling the truth, he handed him the pastry. "Who are you, and how did you do that?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm
Kuro couldn't help smirking as he saw the kid put on a cool collected face again. He knew he'd surprised the kid. He took the roll halves and tossed one into his mouth. "Like I said, my name is Kuro Hozuki. Water is my speciality. Well, yeah there's other water ninja with more experience and stuff, but you'd be hard pressed to find one like me. I'm from Yuki, snow country. We came this way to train buuut our leaders had to run off... again. There's always something coming up to pester them." Kuro looked a bit sad as he said this. He did wish his trainers' could spend more time... training him. 

"But that's beside the point of how I did that. I'm going to be the greatest water ninja, because I am water." To emphisize his point, Kuro turned his arm, chest and head watery and pulled the last of the bread from his palm through his body and into his mouth before solidifying again. "I'm also a baker on the side. And I started dabbling in healing a bit. So now you know me, who are you?" Kuro smiled, ready to make another friend.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:24 pm
Miki nodded and listened. This boy was an impressive water ninja, being able to change the composition of his body. He took note of this ability, and had already begun thinking of a way to replicate it. "My name is Miki, just Miki, and I am a student here. If you'd like, we could train, as i'd like to study that ability of yours a bit more."
He doubted he could beat the boy, as water wasn't something to be destroyed, but it would give him a chance to see what he could do against such an opponent.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:35 pm
Mitsui was wearing an Hawaiian shirt with swim trunks. Mitsui spend a lot of the time he had at the beach. Mitsui just finished eating at the ramen shop. He was walking by this little dark alley that was extremely dirty. He wondered if they were there to clean it up. Mitsui then saw that one of them stated that he was going to be the greatest ninja. Mitsui had no intention of killing them. Mitsui saw an especially frail looking ninja who was only good at running away and the other was decent at chakra and much slower. Mitsui was slightly worried that if he spanked the frail looking one, that he was likely to injure him beyond repair. The other man could take a small beating but he could easily beat both of them together. Mitsui thought about what to say to these people. He did not want to insult them not because they would be afraid of him, but simply so he could make maybe a few friends who would look up to him. Mitsui wondered if they both were ninja like him. Mitsui probably thought that they were not ones who would need hand holding all the time but Mitsui thought that probably he would be able to teach these two people a little something. Mitsui thought that both of them certainly needed muscle. Mitsui wondered what he would start with since it was clear that they were not very strong people and decided to try some pushups. Mtisui thought about what to say and then blurted out: No girl will pick a out of shape lookin man like you people, They go for the strong men. You guys should look strong so the girls like you. If you guys do not train, at least eat a lot. I eat at least 4 bowls of ramen every time that I go to the ramen shop. You smaller looking people should eat at least 2 bowls of ramen easily. I regularly eat 7 bowls. If you two want to train a bit, then I can teach you two at least a little even though I am only a gennin"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:55 pm
Kuro was about to respond to Miki when... this... this PERSON! Rude! Very rude! Kuro very much enjoyed his body! How dare this stranger judge him and his new friend!? This was a challange! 

Kuro's smile turned into a frown. "Yeah well I'd like to see you try and bake a five layer cake to win the heart of a woman! Woman don't just like strong bodies! Their affection can be just as easily bought with sweets and presents!" Kuro's argument WAS kind of flimsy, so he needed to hurry things along before that was pointed out. He turned to Miki with a smile. "Come on, let's spar with him. He seems like a good challenge."
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:41 am
Miki wasn't sure if the boy was stupid, or his muscles put too much pressure on his brain. His entire statement was flawed, and not one an adequate shinobi would come up with. Sadly, he looked stronger then the goggled boy, but he knew he'd already won the battle of wits. As for Kuro, he wasn't exceptionally bright, but he had talent and was obviously creative. He wasn't one to insult others based on their physical condition. "Hmph, doesn't seem like it would help me. He obviously has much more brawn then brain. But if you need backup I will provide it."
Then he would give Mitsui a rather bored expression. "A shinobi isn't out to prove how much food he can eat or how many women he can enthrall. If you don't learn that, you will fail as a shinobi."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum