Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK)

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:26 am
Bar's eyes narrowed in some suspicion as he tried to trap Aqua in a corner, even slowing down to a step forward at a time, but rapid sidestep shifts instead. Bar could tell with his Byakugan that Aqua really hadn't been gathering chakra or anything, and Bar really did want his club to take off, but in Haruma Hagoro's name, this guy didn't know how to apologize worth a damn. And after entering and exiting his little rage fugue, not even Bar was sure what he had and hadn't said earlier. "Nevermind my shitty intro! Only people who failed Ninja History 101 and psychopathic assholes joke about taking the eyes of a dojutsu owner. Entire wars have been won and lost over eyes, DNA, and corpses. You wanna make jokes, joke about girls, or drunk sensei, or inventing a Wind Release: Fart jutsu. Don't EVER joke about my eyes, or we're gonna finish this fight."

Bar leveled his right index finger at Aqua's face, his left hand still holding onto a certain ninja tool, just in case. "Now I wanna hear an apology worthy of Naruto Uzumaki, or you can leave right now, and I'll go back to teaching Academy Students how to pass the Genin exam. Pick quickly."
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK)

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:45 pm
Aqua soon realized that he couldn't convince the young ninja of the ways of the shaman. This boy expected him to apologize for his action it seems, and wanted him to do it right by the ways of ninjas long past. Aqua didn't really fancy himself for sincere apologizes and especially didn't feel as though he had to give one him; but he didn't care in the end. What is one apology going to do in the grand scheme of things, where this could stop him from going on a chase that could end up with one of them getting hurt, and could possibly hinder his chances of doing something in the future that he really wanted to do, like become part of the Anbu corps.

He didn't know how to apologize, nobody really ever did so for him, and he didn't know how to do it. He do as best he could try to calm the boy down however he could with the apology that he would do.

"Bar, I'm sorry for the things I said to you, I didn't realize that you would get so riled up, I respect your feelings, and it will not happen again. However I must express that you too have hurt me, I did no harm to you nor did I try, and all you have done is come at me with violence and hatred. I'm not asking for an apology but I am asking that we move forward from this."

Aqua would begin to descend down the ground towards the head of the door, if the boy told him to leave he would of course leave, but he wanted to fight him still then the two ninja would fight. He hand thunderfury right next to his right hand ready to slide down at any moment to attack or defend himself if the time came to it. Doomhammer would be on his back, it too ready to attack when needed, and right now his two hands would be very close together, about an inch apart from each other, ready to weave and hand sign to stop the ninja if it came to it. He would wait for Bar to do something. If bar in between any of this did anything that would threaten or go against the two ninja moving forward then he would certainly react in the according manner. If he did do something his weapons and hands would be in the same place as they were when he started the speech, ready to do anything to stop him from doing harm the ninja shaman.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:10 am
It was awkward, unpracticed, and slightly self-serving: Aqua's Naruto-style apology was perfect. "Excellent. In that case, I apologize for calling you names and trying to attack you." Bar kept his Byakugan up, but started walking back down the wall to the ground.

The problem was, once Bar got to the ground, he still didn't know how to move forward. "... So... if you don't wanna fight, and I've learned from past experience it's a bad idea to ask someone what their specialty is... (*mutter-grumble*) What can we do to learn how to work together as a team? I mean, I know what I wanna learn from you, cuz I've seen you in the arena, and what I can see now with my Byakugan, but..." Bar was looking over Aqua's chakra network with his Byakugan, but he didn't see any Wind chakra, just lots of Earth and Water. Another Hashirama Senju experiment, or a descendant of one. "Unless you wanna learn Wind Release, I'm not sure what you want to learn from me. I mean, you can already fly." So jealous.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:48 am
It was interesting turn of events. Perhaps is something that they both could work on with the two ninja, of course he wanted to get better but that was just an odd question to ask, to assume that aqua could even learn the wind element was outrageous, but he would try to appease him by giving it a try.

"Sure, bar, I would love to learn something from you, you could try to teach me the wind element if you are up for it, but I am no sure if I would even be able to learn it. We would have to practice it to see if it would actually work." Aqua would say to the genin in an optimistic and enthusiastic tone.

"Shall we get started with it, Bar?" He would conclude
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:55 am
Bar was taken slightly aback at this sudden show of optimism and enthusiasm, but couldn't help but be drawn in. In the back of his mind, his father's voice whispered from beyond the grave, "He's going to betray you..." but Bar gave his head a tiny shake, covering it up by turning his head, then his body to get a stack of printer paper and a large bundle of chopsticks, while saying, "Great! In exchange, teach me that Body Flicker move that you Chuunins get, ok?"

If Aqua accepts this offer, Bar will lay a sheet of paper flat on one of his palms, lays his other palm on top of it at a ninety-degree angle, and tenses, splitting the paper into quarters with Wind Release. He would stack the split pieces of paper into another pile, and then go on splitting another sheet of paper. While he did this, his face adopts a parody of his father's stern glare, and speaks: "I will teach you as it has been taught to me. Listen well. There are many different kinds of chakra: Hand-seal chakra, yin, yang, elemental chakra, sage chakra, among others. They all have different characteristics and sources. Wind Chakra is generated in the respiratory system, while embracing the concept of Negative Jing. That system includes the lungs and diaphragm, and while OTHER Wind Release users will blow on kunai or shuriken, or use fans to aid their jutsu, Hyuuga with even adequate chakra control reject such encumbrances. Training tools are extra weight. Negative Jing is the tendency to retreat, evade, to preserve life, and avoid conflict. Even if combat is offered, to preserve your own life and the life of your opponent is ideal. Because the Hyuuga Clan embraces Negative Jing, many Hyuuga are born with the capacity to learn Wind Release, which manifests in a common Gentle Fist technique, the Vacuum Palm."

Bar interrupts himself, and frowns. "Oh, I can't teach you Vacuum Palm. Uh, I guess I'll have to teach you Gale Palm, instead. But anyways. Take these pieces of paper, meditate upon Negative Jing and how awesome Hyuuga are, concentrate on your lungs and diaphragm, which is the muscle under your lungs, clap your hands with the paper in between them, and you should be able to split these pieces of paper, like I'm doing. Feel free to follow in the grand tradition of Naruto Uzumaki and use Shadow Clones to speed up the learning process. The key to focusing your Wind Chakra into something useful is to rub Wind Chakra against itself, making them thinner and sharper. Roll this bundle of chopsticks between your hands, if you need a visual example. If you get stuck, I'll give you a nudge in the right direction. When you've gotten a good handle as to what Wind Release is, I'll teach you how to focus it into a jutsu. If you get bored, teach me how to do the Body Flicker. Sometimes taking a break and doing something else helps. If you'll excuse me, I left an experiment running over in that corner. It's a surprise. No peeking!" Bar leaves before he mentions that HE didn't know how to focus it into a jutsu, either.

Bar goes over to a far corner, puts up a bamboo screen between him and Aqua, and thus hides himself from view, but not Aqua from Bar. If Aqua approaches, Bar will maintain the charade and stop trying to experiment. If Aqua is doing something obviously wrong, Bar will stop himself, and come over to give Aqua some pointers. Hyuuga really did make for the best teachers in chakra control.

Then he sets up a candle five meters away, which was the accepted range for the Gale Palm, and while channeling Negative Jing/Wind chakra, Bar clapped his hands together, fingers pointing up! Nothing happened. Bar stepped forward until he was standing ONE meter away, clapped his hands again, harder! A single hair drifted down from his forehead. Oh. Bar felt extremely stupid. Stupid picture. Stupid Jutsu Encyclopedia. Stupid Youta, for trying to do a Gale Palm on him. He really should have been paying better attention when she did a Gale Palm in the arena, but oh well, no calling her back now. Bar pointed his fingers until they were pointed AHEAD of him, horizontally. This time, he had much more success, and practiced clapping again and again, until he had learned how to hit the tiny flame with his tiny Wind Release gusts.

Now that Bar had gotten that far, Bar put the Gale Palm on hold, and applied what he had learned towards his study of the Vacuum Palm. The two jutsu were quite similar, Bar thought, but different enough that switching back and forth from the two jutsu constituted enough of a mental break. After reading the pamphlet for the Chakra Cannon, which Bar considered a ripoff of the Vacuum Palm, and also witnessing it during Haru's fight in the arena, Bar felt he had a good basis to work on. Nevertheless, re-inventing the Vacuum Palm from first principles was a real pain in the groin. Bar cursed his parents and Haru for not being here to teach him the Gentle Fist. At least now he could teach the Gale Palm to Aqua, but Bar felt envious, anyways. If he got a student, even if he had to teach his siblings, he wouldn't put them through half as much trouble.

Bar went about setting up a shuriken target ten meters away. Settling himself into a Gentle Fist stance, he filled his hand with Wind chakra, and Bar thrust his palm forward! Unfortunately, without the Wind Release hand-clap, he didn't put enough chakra into it, and the needle of chakra dissipated harmlessly before hitting the target. Bar looked at the pictures in the Jutsu Encyclopedia again, filled his whole arm with Wind chakra, held it, concentrated a tiny ball of chakra into his palm, and thrust it forward! This time, a not-at-all-dense projectile wobbled forward, but again, it wasn't reaching far enough, flying fast enough, or hitting nearly hard enough. Bar was missing something, but what? Bar put it on hold, and returned to the Gale Palm.

The key now was breadth. Bar set up several toy windmills, a few dangling shuriken, and a weather vane at various angles, and concentrated on hitting all the targets. At first he would only hit two targets that were close together, until Bar had an epiphany. Why not take the concept from the Heavenly Rotation, and apply it towards the Gale Palm? Bar immediately forgot about silly things like aiming, and filled his body with Wind chakra, and then let it burst out of the tenketsu at the front of his body, all at once! Bar immediately saw that Wind chakra had a much greater range, as even the candle he set up earlier had been knocked over. However, he himself was knocked down, and took a painful moment to figure out why. Once his backside stopped hurting, the answer was obvious: Every action has a reaction. Bar picked himself up, let Wind chakra well up in his body, then released it from ALL his tenketsu, with one difference: the chakra he released behind him helped him to remain standing. Bar found that a balanced and stable Gentle Fist stance let him devote less chakra to helping him remain standing, while letting more chakra come out the front of his body, increasing the range.

From the vastness of the universe, down to a single point. Bar went back to the Vacuum Palm, and experimented with drawing the Wind Chakra generated from his Gale Palm, and concentrating it into the vacuum shell of the Vacuum Palm, but the chakra just dissipated too quickly. Nevertheless, Bar thought that he could still use the Gale Palm to shortcut having to own a giant fan, when it was proven that you could generate your own air flow. Oh well, some people just loved their toys...

Bar looked at the pamphlet again, struggled to remember any other detail about Haru's performing of the technique in the arena, and tried clapping his hands together as part of the Vacuum Palm. This only served to ruin the vacuum shell, but Bar was rapidly running out of ideas. Finally, Bar remembered another aspect of Naruto's Rasengan training, and tried using both hands for what was normally a one-handed technique. Bar formed the vacuum shell with one hand, while infusing it with Wind Chakra with the other hand. Unfortunately, without the other components of the Rasengan, those being rotation and stability, the vacuum shell simply fell apart. Bar discarded the idea, for now.

Bar stared at his palm, clenching it in frustration, and thought of another idea. Suppose you started with a fist, but ended with an open palm? Bar began using his other fingers to concentrate the small ball of chakra. The temptation to invent a Gentle Fist variant of the Rasengan was great, but he resisted. Next rank, he promised himself. With a proper stance, he let Wind chakra build up in his body, and reaching far back, Bar drove his closed fist almost completely around his body, concentrating all that chakra into the tenketsu in the center of his palm, and while the sphere formed, he continuously drew more Wind chakra from his body, concentrating it into his fingers to condense it further, and finally, aimed an unfolding palm at the target! The effort of doing so was almost like squeezing out blood, but watching the target ragdoll against the wall was most gratifying. Bar practiced this again and again until he needed less and less buildup time, less of a closed-fist-into-palm thrust, and also worked on performing it with his other hand. Bar had no idea how someone could do two full-force Vacuum Palms from each palm. They probably had more chakra than he did, or knew some other trick.

Bar went back to the Gale Palm, and decided that he had the range and/or the breadth, now he could work on power. Drawing upon the insights gained from practicing the Vacuum Palm, Bar knew that he had the necessary power if had a very narrow arc, so much so that he could concentrate it all into ranged distance. From the Revolving Heaven, he knew that out to a few meters, he could produce overlapping layers of a full three-sixty circle with enough power to block almost anything. But with a stable stance, how to produce the necessary power to knock over everything in a half-circle? Bar read over the description of the Gale Palm again, and found an entry about compressing the Wind chakra. Compressing it... Like he did for the Vacuum Palm, but extended out to the size of a large Rasengan? Bar decided to try it.

Spreading out the toy windmills until they were all five meters away, Bar concentrated on making a mental barrier where Wind chakra went that far, but no further. At first he only succeeded in making a circular area of wind chakra, but when he did so, he was reminded of another Wind Release technique that might come in handy against an armored foe, and saved that idea for later. Bar focused on making the circular area more and more oval, until his hand-claps and Shape Manipulation had improved, and he was able to make a perfect semi-circle. Of course, only practicing the front of his body was fine, but a shuriken defense has to cover all the angles. For that reason, Bar practiced forming the semi-circle in every direction, even from below. Bar found out that if he formed a Gale Palm directly below, he got a significant height boost. Bar was pretty sure that once he got more chakra and stamina reserves, he could even use this to fly, which would largely negate Aqua's own ability.

Bar also briefly trained doing a Intersection Method and a Vacuum Palm at the same time, because after all, why waste an opportunity? Speaking of that, Bar attempted to invent a combination technique where he performed a Gale Palm, then shot a Vacuum Palm through it, but apparently the Vacuum Palm wasn't solid enough to be affected by the Gale Palm, and also the arm and hand contortions of clapping then thrusting his palm forward was extremely awkward. Nevertheless, Bar practiced sending a mannequin into the air with Gale Palm, then "spiking" it with Vacuum Palm, just for fun and giggles.

(2092 WC so far for Vacuum Palm and Gale Palm.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:21 pm
The Demons other half again went to the training grounds to see if there was any new material for him to take for his own. Sure enough there were two ninja practicing and then pausing for a very long time. It was surprisingly easy to abduct ninja inside of Tenga, there were so many nooks and crannies that he could stash them without anyone ever knowing they were gone.

Taking only moments to do he began dragging the boy to where he had stashed the senju as well.

(Exit with Bar)
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:19 am
(WTF are you doing? Taking me out of my own thread is against the rules. Please refrain from trolling. Secondly, if you want to involve me in your plottings, I would appreciate you asking me, via PM. I decide if I accept, because we're on a social RP forum, after all.)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:22 am
Naturally, Wraith was not too far away from the person whom was known as Youka, in fact, he was about a roof or two anyway come to think about it and yet Youka had still performed such an audacious move. Now, continuing to follow him, if Youka was not to leave Bar where he was currently and continue to kidnap him, Wraith would deploy a messenger to the offices of the Tenkage while continuing to track and follow the lunatic, but this all depended on what action he decided to continue with, of course.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:08 am
Naturally the Demon would continue to drag the boy out of the training grounds and away to the hospital where he had placed the other body he had taken. Clearly this boy was too brain dead to understand how open topics worked on a roleplay site, not that this was a site, this was real life. But the Demon could swear he could feel the seething hate from someone behind a compu screen bashing their keyboard with disdain. Noting that he was being watched by the chakra signature in the distance he assumed he was being followed. It wasn't like he could just drop the kid now, he was in the process of a kidnapping.

Hopefully when the the child was reincarnated he would have enough common sense to post an exit on a topic that had been sitting open for god knows how long. Sadly for the boy he was powerless to resist the things as rules on a site. It was sad, but what would one less person that complains about everything be to the mighty Xyxer, surely he would not be missed especially when he even speaks ill of his current kage and goes so far as to say he would have sold his own village. Much scrub, so noob, wow.

(cough..exit with Bar..still to hospital)
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:25 pm
Oh noes, Bar blacked out! What the hell?! Oh my Effigy Barbeque! Bar had no idea what was going on! Bar was just innocently training, and then all of a sudden he was kidnapped! He didn't even know how! Why didn't Aqua say anything?! Bar felt so helpless, compared to the demon that had a hold of him! Bar dared not move, either. What did this fiend have planned for him?!

(Ok, it seems I was exitted. Claiming 1405 WC for Vacuum Palm and 686 WC for Gale Palm, claiming 15 stats from the 3k thread WC.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum