Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Meeting New People {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting New People {Open}

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Gently taking Rugar's hand, Aki gave it a half hearted shake. She then proceeded to follow him to the corner while glancing around nervously. Upon getting to said corner the petite Nara simply nodded along with Rugar's dialogue. Naturally Aki knew all about the academy jutsu, their ins and outs-the whole works. After all she was a Nara and had a reputation to uphold. The only difference between her and other Nara she had met was that she internalized her genius as opposed to outwardly display it. This manifested itself in her interactions in the academy where she avoided answering questions and if she did her answers were almost always posed as questions, thus adding some uncertainty to her voice.

As a result of Aki's odd mentality she mentally listed off everything one needed to do to perform the transformation while watching Rugar struggle with it. First one had to create make the proper hand seals, which Aki knew to be Dog->Boar->Ram. Furthermore, while making these hand signs, the user had to focus their chakra and have a constant output, too much or too little and the jutsu would fail. The final key to the whole thing was complete concentration on what one wished to look like. This being the case it required the user to have observed what he or she wished to transform into as such a meticulous attention to details was vital. Of course Aki was never brave enough to impart this knowledge to the boy so instead she gave him an abridged quip of advice, "Well, I find it helps if you concentrate hard on the details of what you are trying to transform into and keep up a constant flow of chakra....Here....I'll give it a try." Backing up such that she was about three meters from the boy she took in every detail she could.

Aki's face reddened ever so slightly as she did, but she continued and then, taking a deep breath, began to form the hand seals: Dog, Boar and then finally Ram. concentrating with all her mental capacity a small poof of smoke surrounded the small girl. Once it cleared Rugar would be looking at an exact likeness of himself. However, this would only last for a mere few seconds as Aki found herself unable to hold the jutsu for very long, basically she needed more practice. Giggling ever so slightly once the jutsu broke she spoke again, "Well, I guess I just need a little more practice...You should try again." Slowly but surely Aki was beginning to become more and more open, but perhaps Rugar would not notice this very very small change.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Rugar’s jaw dropped as the girl executed the technique almost perfectly, creating a perfect copy of his likeness, before losing control of the transformation. Sure, she lost the form, but she did it perfectly so quickly… He found it hard to believe she didn’t have the technique mastered after all. Well, he couldn’t let her overshadow him, he was already embarrassed that she did it on her first attempt, the fact that it was a perfect transformation only worsened the matter. Rugar racked his brain as he thought of what he was going to do.

From what he remembered, and what the girl said, he knew he had to keep a constant output of chakra, and moderate the flow so he didn’t use too much or too little. Go to either extreme, and the jutsu wouldn’t work. On top of that, you had to focus on every detail of what you were transforming into, from the stray hairs on their head to the ruffles in their clothing. That was stressful in and of itself, mixed in with Rugar’s competitive drive and need to be the best at everything he did, even ninjutsu, which, with all due respect, he was horrible at, and it was a pretty tall order to preform this jutsu on his next attempt.

Rugar gave a slow nod.
”Alright, I’ll try once more.” He said with fake confidence. He focused on Aki’s features, her short, thin stature, her dark, long hair, and the clothing she wore. Honestly, it felt a little creepy, the level of attention you had to pay to detail on this. He tried to make his staring look more like an empty gaze, just happening to encompass her. Once he felt that he had the image sealed correctly in his mind, he closed his eyes, forming the seals with his hand once more. An audible poof sounded as the transformation presumably was successful.

He looked down and saw that the transformation was a success. He stood before Aki, a mirror of her own form, save for one small detail. When he looked at her face for a base to the transformation, her cheeks were still reddened, and now, with the transformation active, he took on that appearance, including the red cheeks.
”How’d I do?” He asked, face contorted in concentration as he tried to hold the form. Sadly, he lost focus and the form was lost, much sooner then Aki lost control of her form.

”Ah, crap. Looks like I need more practice, too” He grumbled.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:10 pm
At the sight of her own mirror image, red cheeks and all, Aki's face flushed a tone of red deeper. However, it did not silence her instead she cautiously inquired on which one they should practice next, "Well, I guess that we are doing pretty good. After all, we are just students, right?" Deicding to get a feel for who Rugar was Aki elected to not inquire about the next jutsu, but rather Rugar himself, "S-say...Why do you want to be a genin?" It was a fairly simple question. Waiting for a response Aki began to mentally review the next couple jutsu they would no doubt have to practice, the hardest, for her personally, was the substitution justu. It was this deceptively simple jutsu that had her stumped up to this point. Perhaps thinking on it would give her a better insight into who to perform it-like a mental review of her notes.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am
Rugar, grinning a little as the girl blushed even deeper at the clone, nodded in agreement to her statement.
”For a first attempt, it’s not bad. I think we could get this down with a little more practice.” He said. Rugar squinted in confusion as she asked why he wanted to be a genin. He looked down, looking at himself, before looking back up at her.

”That’s… kind of a long story. The short version is that I’m way too old to be an academy student, and I want the promotion before I have to go through too much humiliation at the academy.” He explained, folding his arms. It seemed she wanted to talk for a bit, rather then train. Fine, he could spare a break or two. ”What about you?” He inquired.
Anonymous

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:45 pm
"Oh, well, my parents really want me to become a genin and I want to make them proud. Not much to it I'm afraid. I think I'll work on the clone technique now. I wouldn't want to fall behind." Aki almost whispered in quiet voice. Walking a bit of away from Rugar, the small Nara took a quick breath. She quickly went through the string of three hand seals Ram -> Snake -> Tiger. The required hand seals for the clone jutsu. Focusing her chakra Aki huffed just a bit as, in an instant, two incorporeal copies of herself sprung up right next to her mimicking each move she made. The most noticeable move she made was a slight flick of her head moving the hair out of her face.

Flashing a shy smile at Rugar, she spoke up one more time in her characteristically shy voice, "Well, Rugar, I really must be on my way. I-it was pleasant to get the chance to train with you. M-maybe we can do it again some time?" Blushing once again Aki turned away quickly and hurried away. Had she just done that? Did she just ask to see the guy again? This could not be happening. This could not be happening. Out of pure embarrassment she exited the training towers and went on her way. She was ready for her genin exams, thanks to Rugar. Thanks to a guy.

{Exit, word count: 1670, +8 stats and 500/500 for clone jutsu and 500/500 for transformation jutsu, both learned.}
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:50 pm
o.o approved