Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Oh Shit...THOSE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Shit...THOSE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER!?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 am
Echo looks sympathetic for a moment, but shakes that feeling off after another moment, having a feeling that this man, like him just fucking despises sympathy. Echo feels like people look down on him when that occurs, he's also surprised with how forthcoming the man is, it shows trust or perhaps just a lack of caring. However Echo won't return the favor, not currently anyway, he's from Konoha but he REALLY fucking hates talking about his Clan, he's been holding back the urge to wipe them out ever since he became ANBU, then they all ended up dead anyway...or at least most of them.

There are a few Elders, remaining but it won't be too long before they decide to try and leash him, then he'll kill them. He's just under Navi in the chain of command, holding seniority in the mass majority of Konoha, if the Uchiha clan tries to keep him under there thumb he'll simply tear it off and jam it into there eye.
He's free. His only chains are the ones he decides to keep, Family, Friends...Nice chains, he likes his Home. Konoha is his favorite place on the continent, nothing else compares to it for him...
The people are relatively friendly, the weather is almost always nice, lately he's even seen a few of his old buddies from the streets coming into large housing sections...
Life there is good, he wants to keep it that way. "It definitely sounds different from anything I've ever come across, this will be interesting...Thanks for the briefing, I'll be sure to master whatever Haki actually is in no time" Echo declares with a smirk, he's Echo the Invincible, while not a prodigy in the traditional sense like most Uchiha he has a way of innovating old techniques into something completely different simply from the theory and other applications of said technique.
Fuujin no Tenkei was originally an attempt to fly via Great Breakthrough and Kamaitachi...
It ended up becoming part of his monicker, what made him so devastatingly powerful.

He's really sad that the winds have changed so much, not even responding to him as well as before..A sign that something is definitely wrong with..something...
So many paths, so many chances...All in the hands of that egomaniac, he can't PLAN for this, Echo knows every possibility, most of them are VERY bad if Viper actually reaches his goal...No matter what contingency falls into place, something else topples over..
And fire consumes the world.
Echo hums in slight amusement "Heeh~? Maa, guess it can't be helped. Still if she heard that I think she'd be sad don't you?" He asks with a shrug of his shoulders "She's pretty insecure and she's still trying not to eat!" Echo says working himself into a paternal instinct fueled rage, along with one as an instructor of ANBU Operatives. "Doesn't she know Shinobi burn more calories then a normal human just from roof hopping!? She doesn't need to diet as long as she keeps active in her training! The fact that she passed out last month only proves it!!" Echo states crossing his arms and scoffing "Seriously, kids these days are way too fuckin' stubborn." He says very much of the mind currently that, he doesn't give a shit what village there a Kage of, his kids better eat there damn food or he'll come down there and funnel it down there throat!

Echo's an Uncle that's played Father-figure for years now, three kids, one teenage niece, hell he's practically had to teach NAVI how to act around people! He's got way too much instinct for a guy as shady as him.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Oh Shit...THOSE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Shit...THOSE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER!?

Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 am
Echo listens to the mans words quietly and respectively, nodding and frowning slightly. This guy is more then he seems at first glance, he's a psychopath sure..But Echo see's a good guy in there, well..Not THAT good, but still this person is human in the sense that he's not above emotional attachments..Nobody is really. Echo decides to ignore the other facts that may or may not be connected to Kirigakure and simply file them away with his 'Slap Viper' with it folder to be used at a later date. However Echo's eyes flick towards a bar nearby as the man begins wrapping up..

Echo raises his right hand and waves away the apology "Hey! Hey! Kuro my man, everybody's gotta open up sometime yeah? Besides, I'd be a shitty Sage if I didn't listen to peoples problems...Wise mans gotta be wise, otherwise he's a know-it-all jackass." Echo states with a bit of a grin before he gestures towards the bar with his head for a favored Shinobi past-time.
Drinking. He walks and if the man follows he continues speaking "Listen, my family ain't exactly forgiving...Nor are we merciful, if she blamed you for anything you wouldn't have to be thinking about it....You'd have 5' whatever of lightning covered teenage Raikage trying to take your head off!" He says gesturing his hands upwards in a showy manner. "In any case, you do need to go back and have a talk, that's a good idea..If nothing else but to clear any guilt you might have..." He says slowing his pace a bit so he can walk aside his new buddy..Which is weird.. "Nobody can be everywhere at once, we're all human...We've all got..certain hang-ups that every once in awhile keep us from doing what we have too...And most of the time when these resurface...The collateral damage hurts more then just physically.." He says with a bit of a sigh before he presses on. "All you can do is learn, press on and try to redeem yourself...But never giving up is something that a very important figure taught the world hundreds and hundreds of years ago...Right?" He asks with a small smile "Even if I kinda hate that guy...That point I can agree with." He says with a shrug, revealing his slight disdain for this figure...something most would consider almost blasphemous....He'd most likely be lynched if he wasn't so powerful..

Still that last point catches up with his mind and he simply responds "I happen to be one of the most respected master of Wind Techniques on this continent." He states with no ego, this is something he's got pride in, this is an undisputed fact....When someone asks for a master of Wind Jutsu in Konoha..One usually thinks of Echo Uchiha. If there not from Konoha, they think of the monstrous ANBU that terrorized the Sky Nation, the masked Kitsune commander of the ANBU Corps of the Fire Nation...

While still active TECHNICALLY, he is marked under being on personal leave....Which is true..
When Konoha needs Kitsune again, that's when he'll go back on active ANBU duty..
Symbols are what makes Konoha strong..Not so much the Shinobi..but the symbols that keep morale strong..
The imposing form of Kitsune was an example to all aspiring ANBU, then Ferret appeared and Echo the Invincible resurfaced, Ferret as a shadow and Echo as a shining beacon of power..

The Angel of Death and the Wind God were symbols of the Crimson God's power in the past, now Echo is a wanderer...And Navi the Swift is a large enough symbol for Konoha to remain in power...
Kuushou the Burning Sky is another symbol for his own designs.

The Will of Fire is something that makes Konoha strong, the symbols it produces every couple of generations make it a beacon of hope and death depending on which side of the battlefield your on..

Zachariah Delamore figured that out fast when he found just what Echo could do in simple border skirmishes, to hundreds of Shinobi single handedly..
Kiri was sunk, he wasn't even present..if he was, even by himself the result would have been the same...

But I digress, Wind is something Echo is very skilled with, being in tune with nature and the state of time, he's a bit empathic with the spirits of the wind, which gives him his edge.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:59 am
Echo chuckles slightly at the mention of his Niece being hard to read before he retorts with "Being the wisest man on the planet, being of unmatched resourcefulness and quick thinking...Even being timeless...Will still never help you understand a woman my friend." Echo states his grin making it clear he's enjoying this conversation...He doesn't get to do this much! He's got plenty of people that look up to him and that speak with him..But he doesn't actually have that many friends! He's pretty sure Navi counts, in fact Navi might be his only friend!

He can't help if he's a bit of an abrasive personality and has a habit of being generally destructive! Kurisu could..Possibly count, but they only really have spoken a few times, he's a Brother, an adopted Brother but a brother no less..
Still, friends are hard things for the existence known as Echo Uchiha to come by, especially in this world of Shinobi where they might just have to kill each other at any given moment.
Still he nods his acceptance "Yeah sure, I can show you a few things and yeah I do gotta head back to my disciples in Takigakure, you got room for one more?" Echo asks vaguely noting that there are three scenarios which will lead to his inevitable death, however the millions of other pathways...are just fun enough for him to risk it...

And Echo likes living a LOT, so that should tell someone something about how much fun that could possibly hold for the two Shinobi.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:55 pm
[Exit, I'm back from Vegas and way too hungover to type shit, but I'ma coming guys!]
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:18 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum