Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Guess who's here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess who's here?

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 pm
Hearing that his mom was dead made him a depress but he didn't show it. He had found out who his family was but he still had one question. " I have something to tell you but..." He was still making up his mind whether to tell him or not. "never mind that.... so what was mom Like?" if he could figure out his parents personality it could help him figure out his or more to the point..what's wrong with him. Still lost in thought he would hear the next question. " I was just passing through.....but I can stay for a while if you'd like"
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:59 pm
Taiga was caught by the moment of speaking that his brother had seized to say, but he figured he shouldn't force a full explaination. Yet. Taiga spoke in response to the question, "Our mother was quite the woman, beautiful and sweet. She could never do no harm, she never seemed depressed though as I got older I noticed she would leave me 'sleeping' and go cry for the loss of our father....and of you." Taiga was kinda depressed now but he listened to his brother say he had originally been passing through which sparked Taiga to ask. "Why not stay? Takigakure is in need of ninja, and with both of use here we can train and besides with me as your brother we can basically have anything in the village we want." He was now smiling at the thought of ramen, it was especially good here when the broth was made from the waterfall water.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 pm
Lieko was still thinking on whether on to stay or not. Hearing how his mother was he would then think of him self. "no...that's not like me at all." he kept it to himself as he would then answer his question. "yeah sure I guess it will give us time to catch up on each other....wait I don't think I got your name." He would also keep thinking of his father who his brother probably never meet. " So..do you know what dad was like?"
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:47 pm
Taiga looked at Lieko strangely as he could tell that he was questioning something in his head, he was then asked two questions one about their father and the other had been about his name. Taiga smirked as he began answering the questions, "Sorry I forgot you didn't know, I am Taiga. As for our father, Mother said he had many personalities." Taiga looked at him hoping that would clarify his questioning attitude.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:00 pm
Kyte was snapped out of his thinking when he heard the two words, Many personalities. "No shit...that's...just.... like me" He couldn't believe it he was just like his father. Taking a sigh he would then do a little dance then smile "for a second there I thought I was experimented on or something of the like....turns out I just got it from dad, huh"  Taking a seat back in the chair and being a little more relaxed he would look at Taiga. "So what we do first Taiga?... guess I should get a place to stay if i'm staying here"
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm
Taiga smiled at his brother's excitement to learn he wasn't a freak, but then realized it would be simple to get him a place to sleep. Taiga pressed the button on his intercom and spoke "Lucy? Lucy I need you to send 2 men to my old apartment and collect my stuff I am moving into the Village Leaders personal living area." He released the button and spoke "There you can have my old apartment on the southside of town, so what do you mean he is just like you?" Taiga was quite interested to hear.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 pm
" You said he had many personalities...well so do I...I believe three other than myself...sometimes I hear them in my head sometimes I don't, Thanks for the apartment. So......is there anything to do here in this village?" Lieko wanted to know everything possible about his new home and so he asked the question.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 pm
Taiga was interested to hear about multiple personalities, but it was off topic to bring it up he believed. He looked at Lieko and spoke "Well not much, I suggest earning a little ryo with missions, I will most likely call on you when I leave and things like that. I could also suggest some training between the two of us, of course if you happen to prove yourself I could maybe advance you through the ranks." Taiga was stating this in a happy manor.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am
"hmm alright then Training and missions....I'll do later but first just let me get used to the village" he said as he stretched his arms. "I guess I should meet the locals and stuff." looking around the room he would sigh. " training later...I'm hungry..."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 pm
Taiga chuckled as he heard his brother talk of food, it was uncanny considering Taiga was the same way as him. Taiga nodded and began speaking in a humored manor "Well... We are definitely brothers." Taiga would sit down and reach in his desk drawing out paper work and laying it on the table, filling out all the information then sliding it over to Lieko. "Sign the dotted line, it states you are a member of Takigakure no Sato" Taiga wanted to see if his brother was committed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum