Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 pm
Taiga watched as Den walked past him, he was close enough to feel a darker strong chakra hidden inside. He found it even more interesting to feel something like this, that was when he felt a familiar chakra arrive. He must have been unfocused to not have noticed it approaching, Taiga's chakra was still hidden by the cloak over his body so he remained unable to check by any ninja. He smiled at Echo and then spoke to him firmly but with a sense of a enlightened mood, "Hello Kuushou, This here is Den. He is an ex-kage, I am taking him to my office so that we may discuss a few things." Taiga removed his cloak and walked past Den and signed the Ram sign causing a earth clone to form next to Echo, he hoped Echo would understand that the clone was solely to watch Den without him fully realizing as when the clone formed it turned to Echo facing him but at the same time facing the real Taiga and Den as they began heading towards Taiga's office. The clone began speaking to Echo, "So Kuushou, You still intend to find Chrollo?" His eyes were looking at Echo and not moving but still able to see Den as they continued on heading away. The clone had hoped Echo would play along with him and continue the conversation.

[Action Points: 650 - Split 1/2] [Taiga: 325/Clone 325]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't do witty topic titles (Invasion)

Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm
Some else seemed to have taken interest in Den's arrival, a man wearing goggles and a red shirt. Den noticed that his chakra signature was quite high, surprisingly so for someone who was in a Minor village. The man seemed fairly odd, but Den figured he coudl still be a threat simply because of his chakra signature, he obviously had trained as a shinobi and was decent at it, though how powerful he was Den couldn't really get from simply checking his chakra, but if they did fight Den was positive this man would prove to be a challenge. Den simply waved to the man in greeting, politely. He didn't offer his name as the man had yet to introduce himself to Den and seemed to be talking to Taiga anyway.

Den regretted informing Taiga of his status as a former Kage when he informed the newcomer, he didn't want it becoming common knowledge. Then you should have kept it to yourself stupid/ The Gobi always loved commenting on his mistakes. He would make a point not to inform people of his status as the former 3rd Tenkage form now on. As Taiga walked past Den he noticed a handseal being formed. Den's left hand, hidden beneath his cloak, twitched a moment, nearly making a half handed hand seal. But an earth clone was formed next to the newcomer, an attack wasn't made, and it seemed like Den was not about to enter a fight.

Now that the village leader was no longer wearing that cloak, Den could sense that his chakra was not as high as the newcomers, nor was it equal to his own. This was odd to Den, who normally associated chakra levels with how powerful a person was. He knew that someone could be a great fighter without much chakra, but only through the use of taijutsu or weapons.

"So what's with the clone?" Den was curious as to why he bothered to make it, it wasn't a shadow clone but Den felt Taiga's chakra levels diminish with the use of the technique, splitting his chakra in half. Why bother using a jutsu like that just for the sake of having two conversations?
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:54 pm
Echo blinks behind his goggles pausing in his steps as he realizes what Taiga was wearing, he blinks once more as the clone is formed and speaks to him his head turned towards him somewhat incredulously. He raises an eyebrow as the clone speaks of things that...just...What? So, in a normal manner Echo simply asks while ignoring the questions involving his business "Was that a Baboon suit...?" He asks before shaking his head and following the two "Kage huh...?" He states ignoring the fact that he has yet to answer any questions.

Let's see, Kumogakure has Kurisu and Misaki recently. Funka has that fucking weirdo that jumps through roofs. Suna has Koroshi and there other Kages are dead. Konoha has Viper and Navi. Tenga should have that Uzumaki guy..Since the last summit anyway...So, either from Funka or Tenga then...Assuming he's not lying that is. His chakra signature is decently high, he even has the same build as him...Meaning they might be similar in capabilities..
Strange, however he feels this one isn't really a fighter if he had to guess from the pigmentation of his skin, no scars or any rough patches of skin. If it came down to combat, he would most likely destroy this man. The man speaks and Echo sighs outwards "Not sure what he's doing, I'm not even sure why he let you into the village, seems kinda weird to me..." Echo states with a shrug of his shoulders, lazy in his gait his tone isn't unwelcoming. Rather more like...scolding, as if a parent so far at the end of there rope they've become apathetic and are merely scolding the child out of habit then any real surprise or indignation.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am
The Clone smiles at Echo's response and follows him on behind everyone, "What you don't like monkeys?" He stated in a humorous manner. The clone was in a great mood as he followed last in line. Taiga heard the man ask the question, but before he could respond Echo's voice could be heard. Taiga smiled and spoke "Kuushou, I am giving him the benefit of a doubt. I know it's risky but I have a feeling he isn't here to destroy anything, I feel he just wishes to rest in his travels. I on the other hand find interest in this 'ex-kage' business, don't you?" He was in a joyous mood as well. The administrative building was now upon them at which point Taiga entered and began up the stairs hoping they would follow, His clone rushed a head of Echo and grabbed the door still smiling and in a humorous tone stated "Come on everyone loves monkeys, Kuushou." He would then follow in behind them, walking steadily as they ascended the stairs to his office. Of course this would only be possible if they continued to follow, in which case Taiga would enter his room and sit at his desk. A new very comfortable couch had just been installed against the wall, but he expected the Den to sit in one of the comfortable chairs facing the desk and slightly the couch.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:51 am
The clone apparently could only focus on the comment the man Kuushou made about his suit. Kuushou at least acknowdled Den's question, but Taiga, the man it was directed towads, didn't seem to want to inform him as to why he had created a clone. As they reached the administrative building Taiga revealed he was interested in the fact that Den was a former kage. Well shit, Den didn't really feel like explaining his story to strangers, he should have just gone with a cover story.

Den followed Taiga into the administrative building, noting a chair he could sit in. When Taiga sat in his chair behind his desk Den sat in the lone chair in the corner and turned to look at Taiga. He felt uncomfortable in his current situation, but he didn't let this show. He was in a room with two strong shinobi that he didn't know, and he was unsure of what they wanted from him.

"So, what about me being an ex-kage interests you?" Den's voice sounded somewhat curious, but was otherwise simply polite and formal.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:37 am
Echo follows the two, mainly tagging along because this village is now his responsibility, Taiga is very...agreeable. too agreeable to most...This is the second time he's simply allowed a Shinobi of high power to simply waltz into his village barely checked..
This time he was wearing a monkey suit...Taki's reputation might take a serious hit..they will appear vulnerable if the Leader appears weak. Echo glances upwards towards the ceiling as they scale the stairs towards his office...
Echo enters and casually shuts the door behind them before leaning against the door frame, his hands still partially tucked into his pockets.

It is at this point he speaks, as the supposed Ex-Kage speaks and he simply says "The part where you're here." Echo speaks the mood shifting as his voice now commands attention. "Den was it..? I'd enjoy knowing how you found Takigakure and you're purpose for being here." He asks his gaze locked onto the man in the corner, the tinted lenses of his goggles flashing slightly as he spreads his consciousness outwards reading feelings and thoughts alike with the utmost of ease as soon as he asks this question.

It's impossible to lie to him, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, who's met with several Jinchuuriki on several occasions, he even treated the Gobi's Jinchuuriki to a steak dinner at one point since she helped him with a few errands the one time he actually bothered to visit Tengakure...Under disguise of course..It'd be bad for Kitsune, the ANBU agent that terrorized the borders of Sky to suddenly appear inside there gates after all.

[Moirai - 50 AP, 1000 Actions left.]
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:47 pm
The clone had remained outside the administration building, naturally to ensure Den was truly alone here. Taiga on the other hand became quite serious as he spoke "Den Why did you come here? Kuushou also makes the point that it is quite difficult to find the this village, were you in fact seeking it out?" He glanced up at Echo who was leaning against the door, but said nothing as his eyes returned to Den. Taiga stood and walked over to the window next to his desk and opened it, which then lead to him pulling out a pack of cigarettes which he offered to both the men in the room. If they would take one he would allow it, but if not he would place one on his lips and then light it through the same technique used on chakra paper. Breathing in then out Taiga would speak again "Den I would like to make the point that if your intentions are the worst then it is going to be very difficult to walk out of this village, so I employ you to choose your actions carefully. I would prefer peaceful encounters but I am not afraid of battle." He was not saying this in a threatening way but merely a calm and serious statement. The calming of his cigarette was the best but he would ensure the smoke goes out the window so not to be a dick by letting smoke into their faces.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:13 am
Both men were curious as to why Den was here, and how he managed to find the village. He was honestly confused about the village being hidden part, because the village did seem to have a working economy so he assumed they received imports and some places must have exported goods. So how well hidden could the village be? Den had just sorta wondered around for a day and managed to find the gate, he didn't realize that it was a big deal. Echo would be able to sense all of these thoughts as they would occur while Taiga was talking.

Den remained quiet for a moment, seeing as Taiga began speaking after he lit his cigarette. Den decided he should just be honest, for the most part at least, "I'm here because a close friend of mine was murdered while away from the village I was kage in. I have been in search of her killers, traveling to other villagers in hopes of finding some clue as to who could have done it. I didn't actually believe this village was involved, I've just run out of clues is all. So no, I wouldn't say that I have any ill intentions towards your village."

When will you tell me who killed her? This was directed at the Gobi, which stirred in Den's mind once more as it was addressed.

The ones who killed Minorin would murder you boy, you would fare little better than she did against them. The Gobi always told Den this, no matter what jutsu he learned or how much power of the beast he had mastered.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm
Echo grimaces as Taiga speaks over him and knows for a fact in his earlier runs with this sort of situation he'd silence Taiga violently just to assert the point that he's the one in control here...He ignores the offer for a cigarette, he quit...and he prefers something a bit fancier anyway...

Technically they aren't bad for him, but they did make him stink...The cherry didn't help much.
Echo finds Den's thoughts quite interesting, the thoughts running through the Former-Kage's head mirror his own..The state of this village IS rather pathetic in his opinion. His frown turns sympathetic as he hears the mans words and judges them Truthful...
What he hears afterwards however has him visibly tense up, his shoulders mainly his gaze looking more fixed on Denkiteki now, confirmed to be from Tengakure...
That name, Minorin. "...Damn.." Echo can't help but curse deactivating Moirai upon hearing this revelation from..What must be the Gobi if it IS the original, Den called it Gobi or rather felt it as Gobi when addressing him..

Echo rather liked that girl, even might have been a little infatuated with her innocence... his hands are now out of his pockets and he lifts up his goggles staring pointedly towards Taiga before stating "Taiga, go take a walk." This wasn't a suggestion, there are things he must discuss with this man now and the Leader doesn't need to hear any of them, surely Taiga realizes the difference in strength between them and if he doesn't follow Echo's simple request, in this current state he might just take the mans head off and be done with it...No, he won't do that...But he's not in the mood for insubordination...He needs to own up to the fact he brought the girl to Konoha, this is indirectly his fault...

And Echo the Invincible, always pays his dues...Killing someone he liked was a very quick way to shorten your life expectancy and he wishes to discuss options with this man and most likely give him any means of support he can...

But that begs the question....What happened to Shinji?? The old Tenkage?? And what made Den leave the seat...? This. Is currently a very troubling situation, that girl didn't deserve that fate...She was a Shinobi but she was kind..She only wanted to see the wonders the world wanted to offer...And what better wonder to show a dreamer then THE dream village?? Konohagakure no Sato...Almost paradise...

Damn.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:25 pm
Taiga was watching Echo closely, then the orders were given. Taiga could tell by the expression and sound of his voice that this was getting to be more than he could comprehend, so he spoke one last time "Den, I wish to further a conversation with you at a later point. Kuushou, I'll be going now." He turned and walked outside onto the balcony which he then jumped from landing in front of his clone, he twitched his head signaling time to go. He then released the clone and began to head out into the village.

[Exit/Unless Stopped]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum