Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraYesterday at 10:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 9:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 8:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 4:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 2:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Change of View (P;IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Change of View (P;IO)

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 pm
Saiga sits back in the chair, then repositions to a straight posture.

"Well, the village is always in need of ryo. Especially now that it has finally stabilized, somewhat. Maybe we could request a certain amount of ryo, but at the price of what exactly? What will we be giving them in return is the bigger question."

Saiga stares at the man, awaiting a response from him. The two men seemed to be gathering a pretty well prepared plan.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:23 pm
Rubbing his thumb and middle finger together slowly, a small friction was created but not enough for anything big to happen; instead he was using this as a way to concentrate more on the meeting by making sure he was unable to daydream. "Perhaps we could offer protection of sorts.. If we are their allies and we receive more income, then we'll be the.. figurehead, you could say? And if somebody hates a team they tend to aim for the leader.. We could be a meatshield for them, per say."
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 pm
Saiga listens intently, his mind playing through each scenario presented before him. Takigakure being a figurehead would indeed be attractive towards a village that is in pursuit of staying out of harm sway. The suggestion was commendable and Saiga agreed with it completely. 

"I see...I'll make arrangements to head to Yukigakure first. Hopefully they accept the offer. If not, well.." Saiga curls his lips into a smile, hinting at the inevitable outcome of the village, should it refuse their offer.

A small wave of silence basks over the room once the two men meet an agreement. Saiga stands to his feet. Walking towards a file cabinet he pulls softly on the handle opening it. Once open he grabs the first file he sees, something he had recently been reading through. Closing the cabinet he walks back to the chair and retakes his seat.

"Well, on a different note. I've been reading on you, Shingetsu Kaguya...Kaguya that's an interesting clan. Do you perhaps know the history of your past clansmen?"
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:36 pm
Shingetsu wondered on what it would be like to destroy a village for a second; so much death would be a tragic loss and most likely bring them into the court of the major villages.. Perhaps if it was to come to that they'd have to rely on more.. subtle methods. Perhaps just intercepting of goods could work, but this was not to be thought out too much as he was soon spoke to again.

"My clan? I know little of it except bones and strength. I haven't seen many members of it either."
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm
He opens the file at the man's expected response. Saiga had been inspecting the clan once it came to his knowledge that one of its members were residing in his village. It was only right that he researched the clan to learn it's background, bringing him to know what he currently does.

"The Kaguya clan, has a very dark history. A past filled with blood and the slaughters of many people, in fact it can be said that no group of people loved war so much as the Kaguya's. This is why it was a shock for me to learn that you were a member of such a clan. You don't have too much of a violent history. In fact one may even say you are "kind" after meeting you."

Saiga says pausing to let some of what he has said about the man's clan sink in.

"The path of peace...I once ventured down that road, as a kid that is, when I was ignorant to the real world. Your kind, the peaceful types, die rather quickly in a world like today's..."

He says ending his speech there. He would have to let the man choose a path on his own. A man of his skills was needed, but it would be a shame to have him die trying to be heroic.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm
It was now that Shingetsu became interested in what his leader was saying. Although his posture still remained calm and generally uncaring, his eyes rolled to be focused in the direction of the white haired individual that spoke of his clan. He spoke of how his clan loved war.. Shingetsu did not know of any of this, he was generally kept out of the fray of the clan as his father believed in peace and wanted the same for his son. He continue to listen, soon hearing about how the man ahead of him once strove for peace.. He felt a strange sensation run through his body.. Who was this man to tell him how to live his life? His ideals..

He continued to keep his face impassive, however his hand was slightly clenched as if he was about to strike at any moment. "Go on.. Tell me more about the Kaguyas."
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:20 pm
Saiga observes the man's reaction to his statement. He could not tell whether he was angry or not. He seemed pretty good at keeping his emotions hidden.

"Well the blood, I mean, war loving Kaguya's soon decided to attack a major village at the time, Kirigakure. Their attack on Kirigakure would be the last one for the bountiful Kaguya's, for they were wiped out, murdered after being overwhelmed by the forces of a major village. Down to the women and children. The young that couldn't even fight for themselves, just sheep in a world  filled with wolves, it was inevitable that they were eaten. What a sad fate for those young that were unable to even choose a path of their own."

Saiga says this, putting an emphasizing the word murder, in order to force out some form of visible emotion from the man. He also makes sure to mention the young that died in the war.

"Of course, that was not the end of the Kaguya's, this is evident because you now sit before me. You are not the only Kaguya, there are others. Though it is a rarity to see any after they were annihilated in their battle against kirigakure."

He pauses before continuing again,

"The clan is now seen as weak and damaged. Missing something..maybe it's their edge one might say. The thing that is responsible of them being feared long ago. Of course I don't see it that way. I believe that there is always a chance for a flower to bloom again."
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm
The older male rubbed his fingers and thumb together, his face clearly grimacing at how the boy appeared to be making his clan seem weak; destroyed.. It was true, he had not heard of any other Kaguyas and so his own bloodline felt foreign to him.. Perhaps he would need to change.

Nodding  his head and standing from the chair solemnly, he bowed once to the village leader. "I will be ready for the departure when you." before exiting the premises.

[Exit]
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:43 pm
A certain feeling is felt by Saiga when he watched the man's face grimace, this feeling is joy. The joy of corrupting one of his very own ninja and perhaps sending him to a path of destruction, that could be either good or bad. Either way it would be beneficial to the village in one way or another.

Saiga nods his head slightly, as the man bows. Once he leaves and is far out of range to hear him, Saiga begin to laugh. What starts as a chuckle turns into a roar of laughter filling the chambers. The sound waves bounce from wall to wall echoing.

He stops and begins to ruffle his hair with his hands. The meeting at Shimagakure would be sooner than expected.

[End of topic]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum