Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 27%
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Fame : 0
Ryo : 500
100%

Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings Empty Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 am
I have magically conjured up a list of all the worst, and the best, possible Naruto endings. If you have one you would like me to add, please, put it below! xD

WORST:

~Just as Naruto is about to sit down at the Hokage desk for the first time and finally fulfill his dream, Konohamaru comes in and kills Naruto. He then screams "VICTORY" and then sits down at the Hokage desk. Konohamaru is then pronounced the sixth Hokage, and Naruto is then pronounced dead.

~Once Naruto has become Hokage and everyone has approved, he goes and sits down at the desk. Then, the scene changes and shows Naruto in hos pajamas waking up. He then says "Oh, what a strange dream. A world of ninjas...!"

~Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura defeat Madara, Obito, and all the rest. Then all of a sudden Sasuke knocks Naruto out and screams "IM THE HOKAGE NOW!" and Tsunade hands him the Hokage robe and hat and stuff. Sasuke is the sixth Hokage.

~Everyone dies and Tobi and Madara rule the world.

~Sasuke was actually planning something evil and after the war, he destroys Konoha and leaves again. Naruto and Sakura are then sent into a spiraling depression. Sakura is always crying, Naruto never becomes hokage, and the last scene closes with Sasuke laughing hysterically.

~Sakura becomes immortal. (dun DuN DUUUN!!! paleNoEvil or Very MadSadCrying or Very sad)

~Sakura ends up with Sasuke. Hinata ends up with Kiba. Naruto dies alone.

~Sakura winds up with Naruto. Hinata dies alone.

BEST:

~Sakura dies.

~Sakura actually becomes useful.

~ The trio defeats Madara and Obito. Naruto becomes Hokage and winds up with Hinata. Lee is with Tenten, Shikamaru with Temari, Ino with Chouji, and Sasuke with himself (lol probably). Kiba never wants romance because he feels it would take time from his dog. Shino never wants romance because he feels it would take time away from his bugs. No one cares about Sakura's feelings anymore. Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto become team 7 again, mostly just to stop Sakura's crying. Yamato returns. Close scene as Sakura dies alone. The end.

~Sakura dies.

Well, there ya have it! xD My personal list of best and worst Naruto endings! If you have any you would like to add, please, let me know! Very Happy

PS Did I forget to mention that Sakura and her uselessness should die? confused
Saiyami Hyuuga
Saiyami Hyuuga
Citizen
Fame : 7
100%

Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings Empty Re: Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 am
Best:

~Sakura dies.

Let us pray this happens.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
100%

Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings Empty Re: Worst/Best possible Narto Shippuden endings

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 am
Agreed!
Saiyami Hyuuga
Saiyami Hyuuga
Citizen
Fame : 7
100%

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 pm
oh and I just noticed you had Sakura dies twice on there....

I laughed so hard. Let it happen twice... even better!
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
100%

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:03 pm
Lol actually its one there four times xD.

~Sakura dies

~Sakura dies alone (at the end of a paragragh

~Sakura dies

~Sakura and her uselessness should die

xD

Also, on my worst endings, it says

~Sakura becomes immortal.

xD

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 pm
Best: Konohamaru becomes Hokage and Team 7(except sai) become the next Sannin, Naruto Marries Hinata
Worst: Yamcha comes to Konoha and Kills EVERYONE except the Ramen guy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum