Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

A New Meeting (Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Meeting (Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am
Picking up the cup Syaoran would smile," Well its not that i think, it's that i know it," smiling as he sat it down for a moment. Looking down for a moment he would look back up," well Kumo is nice when you are not around the Raikage but when you are..things become a life or death situation, if Suna is under construction you can always stop by and stay with me...," stopping his sentence mid-way. Now that sounded like alot but it wouldn't hurt to ask. The waiter would now come back with a huge bowl of pork ramen and other assortments of food on two trays and sit them in front of both Azha and Syaoran," heres your food and enjoy," as he walked off. Syaoran would pick up the chopsticks and begin to eat slowly enjoying the ramen first.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

A New Meeting (Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Meeting (Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 am
Azha saw some sushi in the assortment food and took a piece. "Thanks, that is sweet of you, and I guess I will get to see Kumo. We can go to your place after we are done here." Azha said taking a sip of her drink and sharing some ramen with Sya. She had to think about training to. "Would you help me train? I really need to, I am only a genin now." Azha said looking down feeling embarassed.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am
Syaoran smiles and hugs her," Alright and i will help you train, itll be my pleasure," as he took he finished off his drink and went back to eating some of the ramen. As he was eating he had forgotten that his house was still a bit booby trapped from the last time he was there," When we get to my place watch where you step...there are traps there for when i used to train indoors, most are inactive but some are...so before we go in i will take care of them," as he went to finish of the rest of his food. He would stop for a moment, "what would you like to be trained in by the way," as he sat the bowl down and looked at her. He wouldn't notice the small piece of food on his cheek though..
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 am
Considering Azha has a bad habit of noticing things out of place, she saw the food on his cheek. She licked her thumb and wiped his cheek. "Sorry, I just noticed the food on your cheek. Okay, I will be careful. Thank you again for letting me stay." She hugged him back tightly. He was a nice guy and taking her in was a nice thing for him to do as well. She took a sip of her drink and had another bite of sushi.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 am
Syaoran would look at her for a moment after she wiped his cheek, he really did not see that coming at all but he would smile anyway," its okay and thank you. You'll know them when you see them and its no big deal," as he finished another plate of food. He would sit the plate down and look at her," Say Azha...would you like to be my girlfriend. I know its sudden but," his sentence would stop there as another drink was brought to him and he would bring it to half the cup in one gulp as he sat the glass down and waited for her response.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 am
Azha was taking a sip of her drink when he asked her the question. Surprised she spewed her drink across the grill putting out the fire. It was sudden, but she did kind of like the guy. "Sure, that would be nice." Azha said taking his hand and blushing. She did embarrass her self putting out the fire. He was a nice guy, her age and he seemed to be respectable. Why not give a relationship a try.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 am
Listening to her answer, Syaoran would give a big smile even though this was his first relationship. Looking at his plate and the grill he would chuckle," so you ready to go back to Kumo," as he held her hand. The waiter would come back with the bill which wasn't even bad, taking out the money for the bill he would set it on the table along with a tip as he held onto her hand," Shall we go," smiling back to her.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 am
Smiling she stood up with him. Her white leather outfit was all she had with her at the moment, but she was sure she could get some clothes in kumo. And she was very excited to actually see the village. She checked herself to make sure she had her weapons and she did. "Sure I am ready when you are!" She said leaning in and kissing his cheek. She didn't want to be to bold and kiss his lips yet. She did not want to scare him away. Decent guys were hard to find. She held his hand again as they got ready to leave.

(exit with Sya)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum