Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
12 Posts - 28%
6 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 12%
3 Posts - 7%
3 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
Word Counter

Go down
jade335
jade335
Citizen
Fame : 0
Ryo : 500
100%

The best village Empty The best village

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm
If the sand and the rock village went to war which each other, who would win?
There both big countries so i'm curious who would win that war.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Citizen
Fame : 9
100%

The best village Empty Re: The best village

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm
Well, if you read leafninja.com alot, you can know

The thing is that Iwagakure would win in this case, compare their Military, Population and Ecenomy strenght.

Suna - http://leafninja.com/locations.php?p=wind
Iwa - http://leafninja.com/locations.php?p=earth
jade335
jade335
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:19 pm
I'm not talking about in the series. I mean here in the forum. Who would win? I mean, look at the story?! A powerful ninja could take on 100 of enemy ninja on his own. Plus since those two villages are next to each other and are either 2nd or 1st place on points in the forum. So basically i'm asking for rpg players from those villags based on their opinions whowould win in a likely border clash with both nations?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Suna (less members at iwa :/)
jade335
jade335
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 pm
mitsu, you can't be the only ninja at your vilage. And plus you got good jutsu. i remember that naruto farther took down thousands of ninjas almost all on his on. So it how good a shinobi each village have.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Jade, if only you wouldnt make up such things, as me saying im only shinobi at Iwagakure, then i would really appreciate it. And how come i CANT be the only shinobi at Iwagakure?

Second, Naruto's Father - +1000 chakra and energy, if he would of been on this rpg >.> Since he used the FLying Thunder got tech ALOT, since hes enemies were ALOT. and He summoned at very single person there.
jade335
jade335
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 pm
It just that you seem to be the only person active in that village. Idk, dude you might as well be a one man army. (and also aren't you playing something?)
2nd, i'm not making up things, that my opinion based on the things i see here and i'm not a naruto scholar so i can't know every single important event in the series like you do.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:09 pm
You think i am? Only thing i do is simply watch Naruto and read Manga >.>
jade335
jade335
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm
yeah i think you know a lot about naruto than me. since evidence from our earlier conversation and the posts right now in this thread. Show that you have a high intellect, determination, and curiosity on all things naruto. making you as people where i live say a "scholar" as you know way more about this subject than me, so thus i cannot make a good argument that supports my ideas against you. idk, why do i have a feeling your watching this thread too closely.............
Mitsu
Mitsu
Citizen
100%

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:37 pm
Lol, im simply WACHING and READING, i know what i see and read.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum