Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:

Head Moderator:
-None-

Moderators:
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:

Approval Moderators:
Fu

NPC'ers:

Questers:
-None-

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Top posting users this week
8 Posts - 25%
6 Posts - 19%
5 Posts - 16%
3 Posts - 9%
3 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 6%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Word Counter

Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Fame : 6
Ryo : 550
100%

Chakra and Souls (Naruto random theory.) Empty Chakra and Souls (Naruto random theory.)

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm
Random theory but: Orochimaru's soul had been sealed by Itachi, however he returned through the use of his chakra, I believe from Anko's curse mark, and his DNA, from Kabuto I believe. Though, he still shouldn't have been revived, which is why I decided to use me noodlez once more and came up with the idea that CHAKRA are souls in Naruto.

Note: If so, then the chakra sealed in Naruto, not the nine tails but his family's should have a future effect on the story, eh eh? o>o

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c499/15.html - An assumption, but from that I believe that Minato's chakra "Soul" had gone to the pure world, or else it would have just been gone and she wouldn't have been able to visit him.

( All living things have chakra = all living things have souls)
Erana
Erana
Citizen
Fame : 0
Ryo : 500
100%

Chakra and Souls (Naruto random theory.) Empty Re: Chakra and Souls (Naruto random theory.)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Yin and Yang chakra are spiritual and physical energy. Mentioned in both manga and anime.

So with that logic alone, it isn't far off to say "spirits" aren't chakra. In my view point its proof of it :/

So really the bijuu are spirits, they are defined as "chakra beats" or "monsters".
And what does that sound like o.O?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum