Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

[S-Rank, PRIVATE] King of the Ring! Empty [S-Rank, PRIVATE] King of the Ring!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Now that the secret mission instructor was killed, Azaiyo would have to begin to find rewards on his own. Azaiyo would begin his travels by looking into the shinobi town of history known as Tanzaku Town. Azaiyo long awaited for this day. He wanted to be able to show his lifetime to the world before he would pass away. Azaiyo would begin to examine the books. Lots of legendary shinobi were shown throughout this town. Their adventures and deeds, well, everything astonished the mind of Azaiyo. Azaiyo would look around as he would see others looking in awe to the shinobi of which they would examine in these books. Azaiyo would continue spending his time here until he would hear a sudden noise. He would see an area shaped much like an arena when he would see a shinobi bash through it. He was badly bruised as people would immediately start to cry for medical treatment on this person. Azaiyo was ashamed as he would begin to walk into this arena. He would look upon a sign that threatened him not to go inside. It had seemed as if this place were some kind of Survival Arena. You would have to face many challengers and have the rest cower in fear in order to win prize money that this arena would reward you with. Luckily, nobody was there to cower in fear as Azaiyo would not like to put anyone in any sort of bad gestures. All Azaiyo would see were a team of very sinister, jacked, muscular men ready to fight. It was time for Azaiyo to take a shot at it.

The fighters would suddenly look at Azaiyo as he did not look as muscular as they did. Also, these men were dressed far much differently than Azaiyo. Azaiyo with his spiky auburn hair, his Chuunin Hidden Sand Crimson Cloak, his black Chuunin Trousers with laces, a waist full of belts, and light sandals did not make a really good comparison to these men. These men looked like pure wrestlers as they were only dressed in muscular sports attire. "Hey there Mr.Bigshot!" one of the men chuckled, "You hear to cower in fear or fight!" Azaiyo smiled as these men seemed really cocky, so he would just manipulate them with his unbreakable personality for the time being. Azaiyo would walk into what seemed like a steel and iron cage. The door would shut behind Azaiyo suddenly as a man would step in from the other side. "Here is the deal, little dude!" one of the men shouted, "There are twenty four of us, and only one of you! Get through every single one of us and you will get all of our ryo as price money. Luckily for you, we got this from a very special place!" Azaiyo became shocked as he remembered something very important. Sunagakure no Sato, the village of the Hidden Sand was suddenly running very low on funds lately due to a group of great thieves and needed a great supply of ryo, otherwise the village would be forced to go under slavery for another village for some time. Unfortunately, none of the villages at the current moment were really confident about each other as Azaiyo had heard there were indeed some intentions of war. "You guys are the guys who stole the money from my village! I will never forgive you!" Azaiyo shouted, "Sure there is only one of me and twenty four of you, but the main thing is, I have more spirit, more hope, and more passion about my people than you cocky people who cannot get any ryo themselves, so instead steal them from villagers like slaves of hell. Is that what you really want to be, a slave? For I will put you there once I defeat you!" Azaiyo had become angry, as he was tired of dealing with all of these ridiculously stupid people. He would calm himself down as he would realize that he would have to do this a lot more times as shinobi. In fact, he would continue to put his life at risk until he would make his final breath. "So you want to be the King of the Ring, huh?!" one of the men laughed, "Good luck with that! Do not worry little boy, I will go easy on you. Let us begin!" The man smiled as Azaiyo knew this man was trying to take Azaiyo as a fool. These guys would never go easy on someone. The battle would start as the first man was always the weakest. Azaiyo would pull out his gold bladed katana. The men did not realize that Azaiyo had some special techniques that he had learned from the monkeys of the Island Village a long time ago. Azaiyo was planning to use these techniques to take out at least three of these people. Azaiyo was going to make a pattern against the twenty four people that stood before him in single file, all waiting to destroy him and take everything he had. Azaiyo, like always, would never allow that. Azaiyo was planning to switch techniques every three people that he would defeat in this arena, or more like simply an iron and steel cage. The place seemed very crudy as it was abandonned and looked like a destroyed garage in a poor town. The first battle would finally begin to make progress as the first man to challenge Azaiyo would begin to launch fire balls at Azaiyo. The number of fire balls this man was shooting seemed to make Azaiyo think that this was the only thing that this man had. This man was full of chakra, but nothing else. One of the many fire balls launched would come in Azaiyo's direction as Azaiyo would bounce himself off of the cage to avoid it. As Azaiyo was in the air, he would throw his gold bladed katana at the man right in right part of his chest as the man would fall to the ground in fear. Using his great speed, Azaiyo would quickly rush to the man and pull out the gold bladed katana from his chest. "Next?" Azaiyo would smile as he would use the gold bladed katana to decapitate the very badly bruised man. This man was indeed the weakest as Azaiyo eliminated him in mere minutes. One dowm, twenty three to go.

The second man would come, teamed up with yet another man as they seemed to be skilled as a tag team. Just like Azaiyo thought, these men would not take Azaiyo solo and obviously had secondary plans in case the man before him seemed very strong. Azaiyo still would wield his weapon as he would start to enjoy using it for battles. This tag team was yet another set of weak men as Azaiyo would form the handsign of a tiger, declaring his Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm. The ground would split as the man would lose their balance. Azaiyo would throw two of his five exploding tags as the two men as it would explode before their faces and knock them both against the steel cage, dead. The fourth man was up, wearing Chakra Suppressors. He would pull out two swords as Azaiyo would switch his strategy due to his pattern. He would now switch to his kunai blades. Azaiyo would hold one in his mouth, much like a man with a rose as he would fight this fourth person, clearly indicating the line up was getting stronger. The man would run, keeping his balance up while running around the cage. Using his quick Sensory Technique, Azaiyo would notice that the man would somehow channel his chakra into his feet, keeping complete balance in himself as he would keep himself on the iron and steel cage even further in time. Azaiyo would also notice a flow of blue chakra rush out the front of his body. This would reveal that the push this man was making was giving him uncontrollable speed. Azaiyo would smile as he would catch his movement. Azaiyo would throw two kunai, each one at a single palm of the man's foot as the man's uncontrollable speed would catch the piercing of the kunai blades, having him fall from a great height off of the iron and steel cage. Azaiyo could tear this man was trying to make Azaiyo weary for the other men to defeat him, but that obviously did not work. Two men would come in, yet another tag team performance as Azaiyo would still keep all of his kunai blades in hand as he would recollect the ones he had thrown from the previous man's feet. These two were much like the first man. Azaiyo would begin running on the iron and steel cage as the two men would launch fireballs, turning themselves around quickly as Azaiyo would dodge them within a flash. Luckily, Azaiyo found yet another flaw with these two men. The quick speed of their fire balls and their quick movement would keep them undetected from any sudden strikes. This meant that Azaiyo could simply make a quick strike with a kunai blade to spear through a fire ball and stun the two men by piercing them both in the hands. Azaiyo would pull the kunai blade from his mouth as he would wield four kunai blades now in his hands, two in each hand as he would throw all four at the men, one for each hand they possessed. Azaiyo's theory of these men were correct as they could not even detect the small kunai blades before they would pierce through their hands, stunning them and having them drop down to their knees. Azaiyo would pull out two more kunai blades from his weapon pouch as he would throw them one at a time at the two stunned men's heads. The kunai blades would successfully kill them as Azaiyo would quickly recollect the kunai blades, and put them back into his weapon pouch while storing his gold bladed katana in his holder that would keep within one of his several belts.

In mere moments, already more than a quarter of the people were eliminated and knocked out of the cage. Azaiyo had won himself about twenty thousand ryo for his village right now. Azaiyo smiled as two of the seventeen remaining had run out of the cage in fear, meaning there were fifteen left. As the two that were envelopped in fear were beginning to run out of the arena, this certain man from the group had thrown two exploding tags on their backs, killing them. What a dangerous, sinister man this man was. Azaiyo would challenge him as he would laugh without hesistation. It reminded Azaiyo of the man back in the giant maze, far into the caves of the desert who killed his own leader for his own joy. This is what this man was like. Azaiyo would fight this man as he would try to charge in, launching his Aqua Lance. As the Aqua Lance would explode over this man, the battle would suddenly freeze. Azaiyo would see everyone in the background suddenly vanish as he would reappear in what would seem to be a dark illusion. This man had thought he was performing trickery to Azaiyo to hope that he was now in a dark dimension, but Azaiyo knew quite well what Genjutsu was like. Azaiyo would see an image of his village. It would begin to crumble before him as he would hear a large amount of screeching. The man would perform a Genjutsu that would try to put Azaiyo in a state of fear as he would try and trigger one of Azaiyo's greatest fears. Azaiyo would smile and begin to laugh. "You honestly think this will hurt me?" Azaiyo smiled with a grin, "I know what this is like. I have seen it before with my own two eyes. If you think this will do anything to me you are wrong. I know what Genjutsu does to a person. However, the only flaw to Genjutsu is it does not work if the person has already seen or encountered it. Another flaw is if the person's personality has completely changed to avoid it. Unfortunately for you, my mind has completely changed! At first, I thought I had lost hope, and that villages would indeed crumble before my own eyes. However, that is before I realized I had a purpose in life! Everything I've done, everything I've believed in, every good deed I have done, all of my accomplishments have led me to the point where all I have is hope and positivity. As long as I have these things, I am a true hero! Like I said to all other enemies I have encountered, nothing you can do will stop me. Now, let me show you your true nightmare!" The background would change. Still everyone in the background would be unable to witness it as dark acid would form around the next victim, which was now the man confronting Azaiyo. The man would begin to slowly sink into the dark acid as Azaiyo would remain unseen. Pictures of the dark deeds that this man had done would reappear, this time in an opposite format. He could see the result of everything he had done, and all the curses he had performed upon himself. After this image would disappear, the man would notice a gigantic shark of pure water strike him down. This was Azaiyo's Water Release, the Great Shark Bullet Technique. The man would die as his heavy load of chakra would transfer to Azaiyo, giving him completely restored chakra levels. Ten men were down, with fourteen shinobi standing there, some of them hesistating as the line up would reformat. Azaiyo would not allow this as he would throw an exploding tag, which would explode before the people, indicating that they should stand still in their original positions. The next person would come, completely in fear as he would drop to his knees simply by looking into the eyes of Azaiyo. Azaiyo would quickly pull out a kunai blade as he would throw it at the man. A sudden puff of smoke would come as the man would reappear soaring through the air screaming. "AAAARRRGGHHH!" The man screamed as he would prepare to spear through Azaiyo's body. Azaiyo would substitute himself with an exploding tag as he would reappear near the line-up. The man would cut through an exploding tag as it would explode, killing him. As Azaiyo was now next to the line up, before they would react, Azaiyo would quickly launch his final exploding tag, wiping out four of the remaining thirteen shinobi. Now fifteen shinobi were down, nine remaining in total.

The final men seemed to be all of one team as they would make a formation. It would seem as if they had planned this for the very end. They would make a formation so there would be a front row of four enforcers, along with four enforcers. At the very back would seem to be the leader of the pack of the original twenty four sinister shinobi of darkness. The front row of four shinobi would come. They would each pull out four exploding tags, making a total of sixteen exploding tags. They would all throw the sixteen exploding tags at once as a giant explosion, almost the size of the arena would burst. The steel and iron cage would burst open as Azaiyo was just lucky enough to dodge the major explosion with a very quick Substitution Technique for the second time in this entire battle. Azaiyo could still feel a very minor bruise in his left leg as the explosion was quite over the roof. The supporters had more coming, following the enforcers as the enforcers would launch several balls of fire while the supporters would launch bows and spears of exploding flames. Azaiyo would quickly used his quite enhanced speed to dodge the major impact as it would create a large hole within the arena. Azaiyo felt a single drop of sweat run down his face as the heat would somewhat capture him. His leg would begin to bleed a bit as Azaiyo would begin to launch yet another great Water Release. In fact, it would be the same one. As Azaiyo's chakra was still at its maximum level, Azaiyo would launch a quick Water Release: Great Shark Bullet as it would be inescapable for the enforcers. As the gigantic shark would burst before the enforcers, Azaiyo would begin to feel green light shroud around him. This would reveal that the gigantic shark had worked, and Azaiyo's Great Shark Bullet had killed someone, thereby stealing their chakra. As the gigantic impact would wear off, Azaiyo would notice that each and every single one of the enforcers were still standing, badly bruised but still able to fight. Azaiyo would notice however in the back that two of the supporters had died while channeling some of their chakra to the enforcers. Maybe this had caused the enforcers to create some kind of barrier, making the Great Shark Bullet only strong enough to kill the channelers along with making great impacts over the enforcers, but not killing them. As Azaiyo's Tearing Earth Turning Palm was still remaining inside of the arena, Azaiyo would form the handsign of the ram. Giant spears made of solid earth pieces would pierce themselves through two of the enforcers as they would drop to the ground, dead. Two sudden fire balls would come unexpectedly at Azaiyo as the speed of the fire balls would only allow Azaiyo to jump somewhat of a fair distance away. A small fraction of the fire ball would catch Azaiyo as he would fall to the ground. More than half of Azaiyo's health was gone as he would quickly pull out a plant from a special healing pouch he contained in one of his several belts that he wore. This was known as the Lily of Life which would almost completely restore a person after a great impact. Azaiyo would be completely restored once more as he would call upon the first fraction of his Kekke Genkai. Fifty extra formed hands would form from the inner core of his body as he now had fifty two hands in total. Azaiyo would launch fifty two Aqua Lances as the water like spears would create a giant pulse of water. The supporters would willingly sacrifice themselves as the strike would blast them away, dead on the ground. Azaiyo would have half of his chakra restored due to the after effect of his great Kekke Genkai. Two enforcers remaining along with the suspicious man in the back as Azaiyo would use the same Water Release for the third time. He would make the handsign of a snake, clap his hands together, making the handsign of an angel, then add on the handsign of a tiger, which would additionally add on more strength as he would push his hands out. The Great Shark Bullet would come towards the final enforcer as he would be completely blown away from existence from the great impact. Some of the impact would also somewhat cut through the leader's left arm as Azaiyo would gain chakra over his limit. Like always, when this type of situation would occur, he would use the second part of his Kekke Genkai. As the first part of his Kekke Genkai, the Almighty Hands of Hope were being used, he would call upon the second fraction of the Kekke Genkai, the Almighty Wings of Fury. Azaiyo would have angelic wings form from his back side as he would begin to float in the air. As he now recognized the great power of the second fraction of his Kekke Genkai, the Almighty Wings of Fury, he would clap his wings together as a seal would trap the enemy inside of a seal of impenetrable purely white flames. This time, Azaiyo would use the second Water Release he contained, the Exploding Water Colliding Wave. A giant wave would form as Azaiyo would flow himself through it. He would send out Shadow Clones as they would strike the leader, pinning him down as the giant wave would topple over him as Azaiyo would jump out of the way.

As the merging powers of both fractions of Azaiyo's ultimate Kekke Genkai would boost himself, his chakra levels would increase back to an overall slightly higher rate than his original chakra levels. However, this level was controllable. Azaiyo thought he had won the battle as several explosions went off from the Exploding Water Colliding Wave. However, as Azaiyo would watch the breezes vanish, he would still see the man, knocked out but still trapped inside of the seal. Azaiyo questionned himself why this was still occurring. There had to be a twist or some kind of trick to this as even a knockout would cause the seal to wear off. However, Azaiyo realized that every power had a flaw, and he did not yet recognize the flaw of the one fraction of the Kekke Genkai he had just used, the Seal of the Almighty Wings of Fury. Azaiyo would notice the seal break as two Shadow Clones would appear before the knocked out man. Azaiyo would also notice a blue cord of blue light begin to power up the two Shadow Clones. Azaiyo was shocked as he realized what was going on. It had seemed as if this knocked out man was creating artificial bodies by transferring all of his powers and health into these two Shadow Clones. However, Azaiyo did not know why these Shadow Clones seemed as big and strong as the original leader as they were full of blue light now. Azaiyo began to realize the flaw. Azaiyo remembered he contained a scroll of his Kekke Genkai as he would pull it out from one of his belts. It had read for the Almighty Wings of Fury that while the victim is inside of the impenetrable seal, his strength and chakra would double. Azaiyo now realized completely what was happening. Since this man's chakra and strength had doubled, his full, original stats were transferred to both of these two Shadow Clones. It was now a two versus one battle, the ultimate battle as Azaiyo was now taking on two times of the ultimate unknown powers that this man contained. The two Shadow Clones would make a strong breath towards Azaiyo as Azaiyo noticed a strong breeze begin to form a dark chain around his body. Even his wings were trapped as the two Shadow Clones would use each other's chakra to form a gigantic ball of gigantic dark flames. They would throw the ball as Azaiyo thought he was dead. However, Azaiyo then realized a technique that he had not yet used.

The true final moment was about to arrive. The gigantic fire ball of gigantic dark flames was about to nearly kill Azaiyo as Azaiyo would quickly shout his technique, "UNDERGROUND PROJECTION FISH TECHNIQUE!" Azaiyo shouted as his body would begin to sink through the ground. As Azaiyo's body would become unseen, the chains would fall to the ground with nothing inside of them as they had nothing to sink through. Azaiyo would begin to travel unseen through the ground, manipulating the activity of the opposing leader. Azaiyo still realized that hope was still the most important thing. Azaiyo's head would reappear as his head was standing right below the man. The man would look down as he thought Azaiyo was giving up. The man would take out a kunai blade and hopefully slash Azaiyo with it as Azaiyo's body along with the body of the dark leader would disappear. The dark leader would reappear as he would notice now his head was popping out of the ground as Azaiyo was on his knees, smiling as he had won this battle. Azaiyo would pull out his gold bladed katana. The man would cry in fear as Azaiyo would shush him up by pulling off his next and final maneuver for this battle. The technique that Azaiyo had used was known as the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. This is when the user pretends he is trapped within the ground as the enemy would make an attack. As Azaiyo performed this quite well as the leader along with himself had traded places. Unfortunately, the leader had no skills in underground techniques as he was now crying in fear. "This is what you get for not only messing with my village, but for simply being a man of evil! Light will always reign over darkness! You will remember that in the afterlife!" Azaiyo would finish off his speech as his gold bladed katana would slash through the man's throat, decapitating him and ending the battle. As the man had transferred the powers back to himself as soon as Azaiyo had arrived to his body, Azaiyo would look back as the Shadow Clones would vanish. He would look at them as they were somewhat happy. They seemed to not enjoy being controlled by darkness. Azaiyo smiled, for no one should be. Only those who receive lots of pain decide to go through that path, but later on should learn that it will only lead them to more pain and suffering. Azaiyo would start to collect the ryo that these twenty four shinobi had originally stolen from the Hidden Sand village known as Sunagakure no Sato. Azaiyo would find hundreds of thousands of ryo as there would luckily be large bags to store the ryo inside. Azaiyo would look out of the entrance of the arena as he would see lots of shinobi, wanderers, and citizens of the world shouting in joy. Azaiyo was happy to know there were people just like him out there. "Hahaha, you're welcome guys! Do not applause me, for you can do the same. Devote yourself to hope and you will do fine in life!" As Azaiyo would talk, the men would jump up in the air full of passion and happiness as Azaiyo would leave with the several heavy bags of ryo. The men would follow him as he would teach them almost his good deeds, and how they could follow his paths into becoming great shinobi. He would notice a little boy who badly wanted to be a hero. He would drop to one knee as he would rub his hands through the little boy's hair. "You are already a hero my friend!" Azaiyo smiled, "You stood up for yourself like me, and joined these older folks in supporting me. You will do well in life my friend! Just carry on with your dreams, and one day, you will become a man who follows in the footsteps of legends, just like I am trying to do right now!" More little children would gather as they would hug Azaiyo. Azaiyo's eyes would become teary as he was full of compassion. "Thank you, my friends!" He would say to himself as he finally gave these children some passion to stand out as a shinobi, although they already have as children. The parents of these children would thank Azaiyo as Azaiyo would carry on with his journies, taking the bags of ryo back to his beloved village of the Hidden Sand, Sunagakure no Sato!

4581/4500

~Mission Complete~
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

[S-Rank, PRIVATE] King of the Ring! Empty Re: [S-Rank, PRIVATE] King of the Ring!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm
Approved unless overruled.

Mission Complete.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum