HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=-1Guest
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 343 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 13 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 531
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Ari - But Not Anymore
by Natsume Today at 11:57 am

» Lightning Strikes
by Natsume Today at 11:54 am

» Grouja Imortin
by Wolfsson Today at 10:16 am

» Natsume Koutaishi
by Natsume Today at 9:24 am

» Plain Notebook
by Natsume Today at 9:21 am

» Abolish Activity Check Character Death/NPC Trans
by Ari Today at 8:51 am

» A Warm Sky [Yurei]
by Hikari Hyuuga <3 Today at 7:49 am

» Ibara, the Thorn Blade
by Sakimori Today at 6:55 am

» Character Creation
by Wolfsson Today at 6:38 am

» Sigilla Fortitudinem
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:47 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Sakimori

Ryūka

Natsume

Wolfsson

Damon

Ari

Hikari Namikaze <3

Akane Uchiha

Hato Sano

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

History of the past Kages

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukan Nara
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Nara
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 100
100%

PostSubject: History of the past Kages   Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:13 pm

V4-V5

Leaf
1st:Kenal Uchiha
2nd:Nashua Uchiha
3rd:Xzelaxer
4th:Viper Uchiha
5th:Navi Yamaki

Timeline
Kenal Uchiha:

Nashua Uchiha:

Xzelaxer:
Following the death of Nashua Uchiha in the battle of Konohagakure no Sato, and Kumogakure no Sato, Xzelaxer was selected as the Third Hokage.  His rule however sadly did not last long, as if retribution for the attack on Kumogakure no Sato, Konohagakure no Sato came under seige by the assaulting force of; Itsuka Senju, Sameonna Hoshigaki, and Aeon Senju.  In a village wide war Xzelaxer fell in battle by the hands of Itsuka Senju, the village reduced to rubble by the combined efforts of the attackers.

Viper Uchiha:
Following the attack on Konohagakure no Sato, and the death of Xzelaxer, Viper Kamu Uchiha was selected as the fourth Hokage.  After the initial attack Konohagakure no Sato was left in ruin, the village rebuilt by Konohagakure no Sato refugees, Viper Kamu Uchiha, the soon to be selected Fourth Hokage leading the act.  After the village was fully rebuilt, the elders that were evacuated during the attack returned, selecting Viper Kamu Uchiha as the next Hokage, due to his leadership capabilities, by organizing Konohagakure no Sato's revival.

Viper's rule set Konoha on the road to the golden age, Viper as his first act, cleared up the bad blood between Konoha and Kumogakure, building an alliance with the Second Raikage, Kurisu Ametsuchi.
After peace was brought to Konoha and Kumo, Viper sought alliances elsewhere, Viper making peace withe Sunagakure, allying himself with the First Kazekage, Amane Uchiha.

Following the alliance of Sunagakure, Viper was summoned to Iwagakure no Sato, by the Second Raikage, Kurisu.  It is here he witnesses the take over of the abandoned village, by the future 1st Tenkage, Zachariah.  After the village was claimed, Viper met with the new leader of the property, making arrangements for future peace between the two, both exchanging offerings to secure peace between them, Konoha reclaiming the Kyuubi through thie arrangement.

After the events of Iwagakure no Sato, and how it had the power stripped from it, Viper began thinking of the fate of other villages, would their fate be the same as Iwagakure? Having no leader to give the village guide, only to have it rot and decay, with the villagers left to wander?  It is then Viper decided to found the Fire Nation, a collection of all the villages under his rule that he would ensure were up kept, if even by his own hand.
This decision set Konoha on the road of world domination, claiming ownership of the allied villages in their sector, minor villages such as Igloo, Underwater, and Tornado forcefully being taken over due to lack of leadership, Volcano coming willingly after a meeting with the leader, Osore Kinzoku.

With one mans ideals, comes another's.  Just as the Fire Nation was founded to unite the world, Zachariah had a similar plan, creating the Sky Nation.  This act, led to off and on peace, and war between the two nations, their ideals conflicting with only another on who should have dominion of what territory.  Such wars include the battle of Kirigakure no Sato after the death of the Fourth Mizukage, the 8-tailed Host. The ninja later revealed to be a fire Nation spy taken in by Zachariah, only to be betrayed once power was gained.

Following the last of the wars, the nations lived in harmony until the village of Kirigakure made a move on the sister of the Fourth Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha.  After forcefully reclaiming his sister from capture, Viper met once again with Zachariah, demanding retribution for this attack, Zachariah giving ownership of Kirigakure to the Fire Nation to deal with as they will.
Once ownership was gained, Viper enlisted his allies in Volcano, promising the village leader a Kage seat if the village was wiped out, this however occurring flawlessly.

As time went by after the destruction of Kirigakure, and the replacing in power by the newly instated, Funkagakure no Sato, peace once again fell upon the land.  Zachariah after the event of Kirigakure coming to Viper, and giving him control of his nation, thus making the Fire Nation the sole owner of the elemental nations.
Once full control was gained, Viper ensured a leader was in every major village, and the minors were taken care of.  Viper putting his brother Koroshi Uchiha in the seat of Kazekage after the death of the Second Kazekage, Azaiyo. After the retirement of Zachariah, Viper put in his place the Second Tenkage, Shinji Uzumaki.

After the nation brought peace to the world, Viper turned to his family more than the nation, thus the wedding of Viper Kamu Uchiha, and Akina Hyuuga followed.  After the wedding, Viper anounced his retirement as Hokage, putting his disciple Navi Yamaki as the Fifth Hokage, Viper disbanding the fire nations rule, instead uniting the Daimyo and crafting the "Land of Shinobi"

Navi Yamaki:

original:

Cloud
1st: Kino
2nd: Kurisu Ametsuchi
3rd: Misaki Takami

The first raikage was named Kino and had protected his lands for years and years. The second hokage came to the village of the clouds where he struck for battle where the first raikage defeated the second hokage. But was then struck by another leaf shinobi named Kai who then left the village. The second raikage known as Kurisu had finally held the village's sake. No one knows this man's true power. The raikage was also known to never uses a Door Ever and Smash tables, like the oldest generation.

Iwagakure
1st: Mukoro Sarutobi

There isn't much back story here but was once known to be ruled by a powerful leader known as Mukoro. No one knew what had happened but one time his story had ended by him leaving and returning to the village of island.

Sunagakure
1st: Amane Uchiha
2nd: Azaiyo
3rd: Koroshi Uchiha
There was a very notable and popular kage, known as Mist who was raised with power through hard work and election. This village was known to be ruled by the not so powerful Amane Uchiha. She was known to pratice everyday and try to learn new kinds of jutsu. It was rather firm that she was the only kazekage that didn't get attacked. Or the only village that didn't get attacked. She then left the village and went away with Mukoro on the village of island. The village was unprotected and then a new hope rised. The man was known for being aimed at the Kazekage seat, Shin. Shin was almost there where he died at the desert. A few months passed, as a woman known as Amane rose again and reclaimed the spoke of Kazekage.

Kirigakure
1st: Kurokon Shikyo
2nd: Kai Fuuma
3rd: Nietzsche Mizushima
4th: Nathaniel J. Sakata
5th Suzaku Shina

Barely much feedback on this village but it was ruled by Psychosis. The first Mizukage. But then was taken over by a powerful man known as Zachariah who then crowned one of his closest shinobi known as Suzaku Shina.

Tengakure
1st: Zachariah
2nd: Shinji Uzumaki
3rd: Denkiteki

Funkagakure
1st: Osore Kinzoku

If your not seeing me around
if you see me on chat, it's by mobile
-Check above for updates!

NARUTO CHAPTER LEAKS!
-

Last edited by Yukan Nara on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:15 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Nashua started war by GOING to Kumo, Kino didn't come to Nashua. Also, the man who killed amino didn't come to him he was already there and merely carried out war in time OF war.

Few other errors too, facts need to be straightened Razz
Back to top Go down
Yukan Nara
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:22 pm

I see, I will gladly make changes. Thank you for helping me correct those errors.

NARUTO CHAPTER LEAKS!
-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Aburame
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 am

lol, he was trying to protect Konoha, and Sameonna used the Water something jutsu, he drowned from that Jutsu. And at least, he has a proper funeral >_>

Health: 9
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 15
Speed: 20
Strength: 5
AP: 153
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukan Nara
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 am

lol apple I will edit that Very Happy

NARUTO CHAPTER LEAKS!
-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UchihaLegend
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 203
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Water, Earth, Wood,
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan - EMS State/Rinnegan.
Ryo : 33200
100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I thought we were on like the 15th Hokage? *Has on a minato wig*I'm fking boss as the 4th Hokage!

Now I'm invincible~

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anivide.com/user/TheMastermind
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 135
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Lava
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Uchiha
Ryo : 104300
100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 am

Can you add that the Raikage Never uses a Door Ever and Smash tables xD

Probably note that Amane is Kazekage atm also.

Really I think this topic is useful for IC reasons, due to there would be records of past Kages.

Spoiler:

Kurisu's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Citizen
Citizen

Fame : 136
Clan : I have no family
Clan Element : -
Bloodline : -
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 am

- Always put a new subpoint on a new sentence, not mashed together.
- Kages does not need an apostrophe. An apostrophe is only used in 'it is', ownership or other similar words.
- Mist was a notable Kage of Suna in V1, 2 and 3. Very popular and rose to power through hard work and election.

For questions, concerns or complaints, please contact Akihana Akari. Thank you! <3

Important links
Rules
Topics needing approval
Site updates

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com
Yukan Nara
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 am

Chris Kees wrote:
Can you add that the Raikage Never uses a Door Ever and Smash tables xD

Probably note that Amane is Kazekage atm also.

Really I think this topic is useful for IC reasons, due to there would be records of past Kages.

Added, and yes it will be most helpful >:-)

LostLegend wrote:
- Always put a new subpoint on a new sentence, not mashed together.
- Kages does not need an apostrophe. An apostrophe is only used in 'it is', ownership or other similar words.
- Mist was a notable Kage of Suna in V1, 2 and 3. Very popular and rose to power through hard work and election.

-Thanks for the advice

-I see, fixed.

-Added ^^ Sorry I wasn't here during V1-V3.

NARUTO CHAPTER LEAKS!
-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jashin Kisuke
Missing-Nin C
Missing-Nin C

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Wind, Fire
Clan : Jashinism
Bloodline : Immortality
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 am

Moderators/Admins can add onto please Smile

And for Rping the hardest, the national pimp award goes to...http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=-1Guest!

[19:15:05] Psychosis : WB Master
[19:15:10] Jashin Kisuke : Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the past Kages   

Back to top Go down

History of the past Kages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: