Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing] - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:53 pm
"Damn you Laruko..your the same as always.." said Raito as he wiped dome blood off his face. "I know it will...but I'm not as good as you...That's why I'm doing this!!!" shouted Raito as he jumped at Laruko with his Katana Ready for another attack. "Cloud Style!!!!!" shouted Raito as he infused Chakra into his katana. "My plan is simple...I jump at him and fake the attack and see where he goes...then I really attack" thought Raito as it seemed like a very good plan
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing] - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm
Seeing that his foe probably had no ends to his strength, Laruko again took out a kunai blocking the katana with all his might. He would attempt to move Raito's katana with his kunai to the right side the using his left knee to slam into Raito's stomach. It was plan set and plan go. Soon the winner would commence.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm
Raito's hands were moving to the right with his katana so he decided to let it go and then use his other hand to either hit or block whatever was coming his way. But what he didn't expect was for a knee to be slamming into his stomach. He stepped back still holding his katana. He then began to lash out at Laruko sending wave after wave of attacks at him. "This better work" thought Raito as his body was beginning to feel a bit heavy.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 pm
Swing after swing, counter after counter. The battle went on as Laruko dashed backwards and Raito would follow by slashing after him. Finally, a fake slash was made by Raito and then the real slash was delivered. Laruko hardly could go on, and knew that his friend was at his limit too. Laruko then jumped while landing on his hands then jumping back again the same way attempting to kick Raito in the face as he would fly behind him.

(It's past 7 posts o.o)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm
"Laruko...Well...it seems you have reached your limit...." said Raito as he saw that Laruko looked a bit off. "I have one last attack up my sleeve.." said Raito as he got up and walked over to his friend. He then picked up his katana and continued towards Laruko. "heheheh" chuckled Raito as he started running at Laruko. He then began to transfer chakra into his blade. he then swung the blade at Laruko. After that he would then use Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading to try and knock Laruko backwards and end the fight that seemed to be going on for ages.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 pm
Laruko saw that Raito had one more trick, "Hmp. Give me whatever you got". As he ran he took a slash at Laruko, that's where Laruko grips his arm picking him into the air with all his strength then smashing him to the ground as Laruko himself would topple down too. "Hehe good spar. For old time's sake could you tell me one of the stories from your past? I know it's random, but it's been a long time since I've wanted to know more about you..."
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 pm
"Ok..." said Raito as he sat up and leaned against a tree and tried to remember what he tried to forget. Well...I think you know this already but anyway might as well start from the beginning..." continued Raito as he closed his eyes. "I was born into a clan of epic swordsmen..who never backed down from a challenge...but one day my clan was killed...I..was one of the survivors..due to me being kidnapped by a group of bandits and sold as a swordsmen to a swordsmen who later became my guardian. The only reason I was sold to him was because he saw me practicing with my katana....When I joined the village I was with him all the time...and when I became a chuunin and I left the village....The bandits....Killed him....He was the only person I could actually trust until we met in the academy....He was the one who protected me against missing nin when we were traveling....and he...was...the...one who...gave me this piece of paper that has the map to my clans hideout....I am now the only one In my clan and the...only one who knows the Raven style...." said Raito as tears began to roll down his face. "Do you know how it feels Laruko...to have your whole clan killed and then being loved by someone....and then not knowing what to do when they die....." continued Raito as he began to cry. "I just can't take it..." said Raito as he put his head in between his hands. "Its just not fair!!!!!!."
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm
Laruko heard the greatly sad story, every word made him sorrow. Laruko then busted out crying as his eye changed to the first tomoe of Sharingan. Wiping his tears with his hands, Laruko looked up to where Raito was where he said, "I-I can see chakra flow!!!". Laruko's eyes winded and he laughed. He then said good bye to Raito and went home to examine his new found powers.
[EXIT]
(For First Tomoe all you need is to get sad, just got sad so yeah...)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm
Raito got up as he saw Laruko leave. "Maybe one day...I could follow in my guardians footsteps and protect those close to me..." thought Raito as he began to walk back into the village and keeping his head down so that no one could see that he had just been crying. "maybe I can become a legend and even beat Laruko..." thought Raito as he looked up at the sky and longed to see his guardians face again. He hopped that his Guardian was looking over him and that he didn't forget about him. On his way back he stopped by a statue and prayed for his guardian to not leave him and always remain by his side no matter what. He then got up and began to walk back into the village hopping that no one would see that he had been crying and that he just prayed for someone that everyone thought was an evil person. "One day Laruko...I will BEAT YOU.." thought Raito as picked up his katana from the ground and sheathed it so that no one would see him as a terrorist or a missing nin. He then walked out of the forest and headed into the village and went home to take a nice warm shower abd then eat with a few friends and last but not least go on a mission for the hokage. But first he was going to take a rest so that his body can recover from what happened. He then remembered that he will need new clothes so he took a turn and went to the tailor in hopes that they could repair his old ones, because he didn't have enough money on him at the moment.

[Exit]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum