Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Hate growing-private Empty Hate growing-private

Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 pm
Vakara once again found himself in the forest, tired of training near his colleges he was out on his own once again. The idiots knew nothing of what made a true shinobi. Kicking off tree to tree finally finding a nice spot to stop. He fell to a crouching position then sat down, focusing on his chakra meditating in the forest.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hate growing-private Empty Re: Hate growing-private

Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 pm
Nasuke was travelling by in the shadows, thinking of his next moves as he had finally been recognized. He had once been tried by a Missing-Nin known as Onyx. This man was the reason why Nasuke became a Missing-Nin. His adventures were to be held private, along with all the people he trusted out of this miserable world. He continued soaring through the wind until he found a miserable man sitting down by some trees. He thought for a moment.

"Maybe this is a good time to start Project: CHIMERA! On Onyx's behalf!"

Nasuke began to think of great things that could come from the man he just saw. This man known as Vakara was just like Nasuke. A man who began as a unstable boy, but could grow up to be a true shinobi of power. He approached the man, greeted him, and the adventure started to begin.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 pm
Vakara pulled his blade a bit from the holster. "I don't take strangers lightly." Vakara turned the blade seeing the man through the moonlight. A slight smirk on his face. "I might have seen your picture around here, I don't know you seem to have a familiar face." He stood to his feet slowly letting his other arm hang. "Again like anyone else looking to fight I don't take requests, however if you keep pushing it could happen." He turned around fully seeing the shinobi. "You have a vibe about you. Like the masked guy who visited me not to long ago. He was from the mist a missing ninja. Is that what you are?"

He asked a slight smirk. "Seems a lot of people have an interest in me. Looks like my hate for this village is obvious, but again i'm in debut to them..for now. Hm, perhaps you do want to fight?" Vakara put his blade back in the holster. "Wonder how could you are...." Vakara snickered at the question turning around, "Oh my.." Making a hand signs for the 'doppleganger technique' His clone appearing behind him rushing at the shinobi. Vakara threw a kunai right through the clone, poofing it into smoke. Vakara followed behind the kunai, if the kunai missed he would throw a head kick. This was not for lethal damage just to test the man.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri May 18, 2012 4:29 pm
Nasuke smirked. The Doppelgagner technique was just a test. He needed the full skill of Vakara to come out, so he kept on throwing out different techniques. Nasuke began to make a handsign. 40 Shadow-Clones began to appear. He then made another handsign. Another Doppelgagner appeared, but this time stronger.

"Shadow Style: Shadow-Ball Jutsu!" Nasuke declared.

As the Shadow-Ball released, the clones followed. They began to read the jutsu very well. Then, they all gave a smirk. Vakara was startled. "Check this out!" Nasuke smiled, "Transformation Technique!" A unique transformation began to appear. The clones became so knowledgeable of the jutsu, they transformed into it, launching a full blast at Vakara, sending him hard into the trees. Vakara's vision became dull, so Nasuke approached him.

"I can help you,,," Nasuke murmurred, "But if you continue to challenge me like this, I will have to kill you..."
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri May 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Suddenly one clone wasn't enough a few clones busted out of this man so many clones forming dark energy in his hands aiming to cause serious damage to the young shinobi, finally shooting off the orb except the clones became the orb fusing with it, a massive ball the size of Vakara shot him into the trees, breaking one on sheer impact knocking over the second one he hit. Using his sword he pressed it hard into the ground getting to his feet, spitting up a bit of blood and whipping his mouth. Then laid out the options of either being helped or killed. "Shut you-damn...how can you help me?" The man was strong, on par with kage power with using a jutsu like that, rotating his shoulders a bit trying to keep all of his bones intact. "Lucky shot...i'm not weak. got it." He insisted while still clearing his vision not standing in a fighting stance, since well no point in provoking someone like this.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 am
Nasuke felt the misery that this man was in. He could tell darkness was enveloping him. "I can you help you obtain ultimate power..." Nasuke told the man, "I can revenge, power, and vengeance within you. Join me, and I will help you accomplish everything you need. You do not seem weak...I can tell, but in order to master your true greatness, you must turn your pain into skill." This "Vakara" boy was still sitting there on the, so Nasuke placed a small Shadow-Ball on his forehead. "Choose your path; Heaven or hell."
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 2:03 pm
Vakara was a bit speechless by this point, the man was talking about taking Vakara's suffering and turning it into greatness, he wanted to hone Vakara? Why, what did this guy have to gain from Vakara getting stronger? Finally all the questions stopped once the man put a shadow ball to his head. The orb that just sent him through a few trees was now right in front of him. Pushing against his head band Vakara only look, this man had cold eyes but they were fierce. This was someone who would take his life at that given moment. Instead gave him a choice. "I..uh.." He gave another light snicker. "I guess my choices are limited. I suppose i'de rather take your road. I'm already in hell, learning to thrive in it with someone of your skil couldn't hurt. So, I choose greatness." He leaned his forehead a bit away from the ball letting his headband fall showing his kaguya symbols. "Where do we begin?"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon May 21, 2012 11:57 am
Nasuke expected Vakara's response as he knew Vakara was not miserable enough to have his life end now. "Come with me..." Nasuke said, "We are going to a private area that I made in this village. You tell anybody about this, and I will be sure to eliminate everyone that means something to you, along with yourself...understand?" Vakara obviously approved this, so Nasuke began to lead him to the hideout. As they travelled, Nasuke began to talk about achieving greatness. "To become a shinobi of greatness, you must be able to command and conquer. Pain, suffering, hopelessness, hell of those stupid miserable thoughts must mean nothing to you. Knowledge is also an important factor. Sure it is great to be powerful and mighty, but if you have great knowledge of your ways as a shinobi, nothing can stop you. As long as you stay strong, you are golden." After Nasuke ended this long speech, the two arrived at a seal. "Stand back!" Nasuke shouted. Nasuke pierced his right hand with a kunai blade. He then walked into the center of the seal, and placed his bloody hand on a sacred symbol he created. Vakara questionned this, but Nasuke would never respond. A gateway opened. "Here is one of my hideouts... Nasuke whispered just in case any shinobi were standing nearby. Vakara entered it, and the door closed behind him. "What the hell?!" he cried. "There are seven doors." Nasuke shouted, "Each door contains obstacles of darkness. They will all be based on your imagination. In other words, the thoughts of darkness from your heart will appear in seven different ways as you pass by each door. Conquer the darkness you see ahead of you until you reach the final door, and you will receive your reward. The talking stopped as Nasuke walked away. This was now a time for Vakara to think by himself.

"I will be here when you come out of this gateway..."

[EXIT]
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm
Vakara was now trapped in an odd place. A location unknown but within a seal. This was easily confusing, had Vakara just been kidnapped? No this was apparently a test from the ninja. His imagination would unleash a darkness upon him? How?

He looked around the darkness until finally the door way appeared in front of him then extended out far away from him. Soon the floor beneath him was wet, and water was forming and rising under him. He jumped noticing white rocks forming in the black lake. Landing on one he looked up to see a figure, with a purple out lining and a small almost rock looking orb where the head was. The figure waved at Vakara but he was confused. Until his hand was now extracting the black water from the lake to his fist, surrounding it and then launching it at Vakara. The shinobi leaped out of the way dodging the large sphere that just swept past the stones to get to him. Landing on another stone, but slipped. The entire area was covered in water why would the stones be any different. Vakara falling onto the rock gripping it's sides to hold himself up, each white stone was about two feet by two feet and from where Vakara was there were four rows of what seemed to be ten stones.

Mananging to climb back to his feet gripping the handle of his blade he leaned down closer to the water to have lower stirde then his enemy, slowly taking out the sword holding it out understanding it's distance. Out of the corner of his eye a figure sprang from the water. Vakara leaped forward to the next rock avoiding the figure that lept from the depths of the water neath him, but the second his feet managed to touch the next rock another form appeared right in front of him. The form looked exactly like the figure in front of the door. Minus the orb in there heads, now both on either side of Vakara he couldn't avoid them any longer, however before he could figure out a counter attack the first figure tripped Vakara off his feet while the other elbowed him into the stone he once stood on. Landing hard on his back Vakara feels the air leaving his body, the two forms leap up into the air about to dive down on the ninja form the leaf. Vakara manages to roll into the water before the two clash down on the stone, now in the liquid Vakara gains a few moments to think. The two have to either be related to the being at the end of the way or it's clones. Clones were more likely. Vakara swam up gripping the edge of the stone, however feeling a hand on his he was ripped out of the water by one of the clones, as he was pulled however his blade was still in hand. Slashing up the figure that pulled him up. Landing back on the stone, the two halves faded back into the black water.

Vakara smirked a bit once back on some form of land. However the other clone was still present leaping at him throwing a right hook. Vakara blocked covering his face with his free forearm, then going for a stab with his washashi. The clone however had moves as well turning away and avoiding the blade then launching a punch for the kidneys. Vakara however prevented this blow with a vicious elbow to the clones face making some distance between him and the clone leaping back now Vakara was on a stone one step closer to the one waiting for him at the end and the clone was submerged in water. Vakara over heard a noise from behind him, he turned around and it was another large orb of water, having to dodge it Vakara leaped out of the way going to the stone across from him, but now seeing his opening. He leaped out and ran towards the purple figure sprinting across the rocks going a few closer until the water clone bursted from the surface hitting Vakara with a massive upper cut. Vakara took the shot and returned a left knee to the clones face, spitting up a bit of blood as both landed. The clone leaped out to attack Vakara but the shinobi hit with a front kick and then backed up one stone having his sword drawn. 'Transofrmation technique' Vakara actually used the technique twice while the clone waited and prowl, with the large cloud of smoke vanishing it was hard if not impossible to tell what Vakara did, but in fact he switched the apparence of his kunai and sword. No placing both weapons away except his 'sword' was in his belt loop and his 'kunai' was as well. Vakara holding out both hands ready for combat. The clone leaned back and made a few hand signs, opening its mouth and spitting up more black water. Vakara dodged but then the clone aimed down to the rock he would land on once again sending him into the water. Vakara in a paniced state began to swim as fast he he could, though it was hard to see his sence of direciton was not gone, he was going as fast as he could forward rushing as hard as he could feeling his body taking the toll. He hated water, but couldn't remember why.

Then feeling a pull around his neck, Vakara had to go up for air and he could feel himself being yanked to the surface, his body moving with the current until he was no longer in the water, but now the purple figure had him by the throat he was right in front of the door. He looked into the figures face. It was blank, now surrounding his head with water, Vakara was drowning. He struggeled but it was in vein. Breathing was impossible, breaking the connection was impossible, he was right there when the memory reutnred to him.

He was just a child, he fell iinto a lake, right off the boat. Unable to swim and his bones hardening he began to sink. The feeling of his life slowly leaving him was the same then as it was now. The emeory was so vivide. He could see the blue water, the lake fish watching him, an audience for his death, then a large hand brushed into the water grabbing him by his neck and pulled him out. Vakara had snapped back into his own reality but there was no hand coming down to save him this time. All he could do was struggle a bit longer.

'kill...'

'kill..'

The voice rang in his head. It was as if the creature was mocking him, telling him what was happening.

'die..'

'die...'

Vakara couldn't even hold his arms up any more as things were beigning to fade.

di-WAIT'

It clicked, this wasn't the voice of the creature..it was his brain. It was his thoughts, telling him what had to ahppen. Vakara reached his his 'kunai charging it at the face of the creature right at the purple orb. However the creature caught his hand. Vakara then only smirked. The kunai was just barely out of reach, when Vakara rose his other hand up, ending the jutsu. The blade extended out the kunai was now his blade going right through the orb. The purple orb bled out and shattered into the water form, the water no longer structured dropped. Vakara collapsed onto the land that the thing was standing on. Coughing spitting up as much water a she could. Now looking up to the door. His destiny, was not going to be taken. He was a fire element, a kaguya and still a shinobi he could stand this. He stood back to his feet heading to the door, pushing it as hard as he could open. The barrier went from being as heavy as a stone to as light as a feather. Seeing the darkness that awaited him at the next tunnel.

(WC-1356)
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm
Vakara had made it through the door, the large door frame that consisted of pure white doors that slowly but surely pushed open only to leave Vakara in a container of darkness once more. The young shinobi looked around seeing nothing but pure black around him. Flexing his abs he managed to burp and spit out the last bit of black water still in his system. Or at least he had hoped so. Still gazing around the area for any form of light, any sign of life would be grand. At this point in time all the ninja could do was walk deeper into the darkness allowing the unknown to be his guide. Though he stepped it was a different kind of surface his foot was touching. Solid and flat, no bumps or any type of slashes of any kind. Not wet like before it was a whole diffeent field. Vakara was still a bit nervous, looking around making sure to be gripping his weapons, he woudl need them if anything went wrong.

Not even a murrmer could be heard, nothing was being said or whispered in the background it was only Vakara as his thoughts. Those however only could consist of two things. 'Stay alert,stay alert.' and 'What in the hell am I doing here?' The shinobi finally stopped and kneeled close to theground attempting to break through the pure darkness with his vision still able to see no detail only complete darkness. A few minutes went by, the young shinobi almost straining his eyes until a large beam shot out just a few yards ahead of the young ninja. It was pure white. Vakara leaped back as it stopped and hit a ten foot ceiling now shooting small beams of light of pure white shooting off all around Vakara, they were solid, each equally spaced and then hit the ground Vakara was kneeling on. Lines began to even form on the ground brighteneing the area enough to see exactly what Vakara was in. This was nothing but a large cage. A cager that held Vakara inside. The boy stood back to his feet stil scanning. 'What could this mean?'

bum bum...

bum bum..

Vakara could hear a rumbeling, a boom like sound, almost like footsteps. He looked aorund but still the darkness and the bars of light were still there.

bum bum... bum..bum...

Then pure silence. The only sound Vakara could hear was his own breathing. Louder then anytime he's ever heard it before. His heart racing now. What could this cage contain besides the young ninja? What was lurking in the shadows? In the light? Vakara had his sword drawn ready if combat would occur. Minutes once again go by, and not a sound except for the expanding of Vakara's lungs.

RRRRRRAWRRRRAAA!!

Vakara looked around hearing the loud roar but couldn't see anything. Then it had occured to him not looking directly up, there was a large creature hanging from the bars with his large arms, letting go. The creature was falling down almost like a house falling from the sky. Vakara ran as fast as he could leaping to get as far away as possible from the giant beast. The creature landed on it's hine legs and stood straight up.

RRRRAAAAAWWWRRRRRAAAAAA!!

Vakara looked over and the massadon was standing on his legs showing off its massive arms, but also the two normal sized arms on it's chest. The beast fell down to his knuckles. Vakara couldn't tell if the beast was glaring or not, for it didn't have eyes. It consisted of black and white, a panda type of color scheme. The shinobi took a step back, the monster opened it's mouth revealing large sharp teeth and a stream of drool that poured out. The large being leaped and rushed at Vakara, Vakara barely having time to move skipped backwards only to be grabbed in the grip of the large beast and pressed int one of the light poles. The strength of this beast was impressive. So strong, the beast roared again and tossed Vakara across the cage. The young shinobi skidded his blade against the black surroundings slowing down his speed and planting his feet into the ground, still bumping the bar almost completly across the one he was pressed into but managing to not get too banged.

The monster leaped into the air, even it's legs were strong as the creature flew towards Vakara flying through the air with fury. Thankfully this approach was slower, Vakara had time to move out of the way. The beast crashed into the railing of light putting a large crack into it. The skull of the creature had the force to damage it, now the giant black and white beast turned it’s head around to see the shinobi before him. Vakara still holding out hi blade rushed in, figuring offense might be a better option. Leaping at the creature taking a slash at it’s arm but barely missing, the beast rose it’s arm slowly and drove a fist at Vakara but the shinobi backed up as it crashed into the dark ground. Now focusing hard using his chakra he began to run up the surface of the creature. Aiming to slash off it’s head. Sadly the beast used it’s smaller arms on it’s upper chest. One grabbing Vakaras arm the other punching him in the jaw sending him off the creature. The young shinobi rolled back to his feet shaking off the hit and running as fast as he could back to the center. Hearing the rushing behind him, perhaps he couldn’t get away fast enough.

BOOM

A backhand from the creature sends Vakara to the ground. The shinobi takes a light bounce rolling but this time staying on the ground. “Damn it” He muttered while trying to regain his stance, the creature now above him, his large fists pounding next to each side of him and it’s legs just benath the young ninja. It’s razor teeth showing as it looked or at least seemed to look down at Vakara peering at him.

‘Fight..’

‘Fight….’

The words poured into the mind of Vakara. They were spliced like a small child and a monster.

‘Hate..Hate…Hate…’

A surprised look came on the shinobis face, the creature wasn’t attacking him but almost waiting. Vakara could only breath, if he moved he would be terminated. The beast would munch upon his bones and spit him into an atmosphere of nothing. For the first time in a while Vakara had genuine fear.

‘They don’t understand us..’

‘They hate us..’

‘No even on a team..’

‘No brother..sister..gone’

Vakara’s eyes opened wide. Looking up at the creature he realized. It wasn’t just some random beast, it was him. Vakara was so confused. The creature was so stable yet hateful. The monster was built to be huge but it wasn’t a monster or at least not just a monster but it was all of the young mans hate. The creature was a reflection of what was inside the young shinobi. So powerful and strong and fast it was damn near unstoppable. Vakara then smirked a bit, as he stood up to his feet. “I can’t fight you..That’s just what you want.” Vakara began to walk towards the center pillar of light, the beam began to fall and reform into a door on the ground. Vakara continued walking, hearing the beast roar in the background. The massadon leaped infront of Vakara throwing a large punch but purposely missing. Vakara’s mind was clear, he wasn’t angry or suffering at this point. Keeping his mind off the horrors that were behind and ahead of him. The monster banged it’s fists into the ground and kept roaring. Louder and louder the beast became. Vakara merely continued towards the center walking around the creature. The creature moved with him still roaring up a storm. Now back on it’s hines legs it surprised Vakara. The creature made a few hand signs with both hands and shot out two large firballs from it’s mouth. Both the balls of flame swirled around Vakara not at him missing by long shots. Vakara began to snicker while the creature only got more enraged. Vakara turned around and ran to the creature stopping just in front fo it. “You..you won’t kill me. You can’t because you’re my hate,my anger and my rage. I’m not going to fuel you, because if I do you’ll kill me.” Vakara began to laugh louder turning around a light limp in his step heading towards the center looking down at the door. “How do I open you?” The large beast rushed at Vakara one last time Vakara holding out his hand and placing it on the head of the beast, the creature was doing a dive at Vakara flying just above the ground about to spear the boy but Vakara merely had one hand on the beast. “I’m in control of you..” He muttered until suddenly the door beneath him opened up and gravity yanked him down sending him down a tunnel. Vakara rolled through the darkness until finally hitting the ground a bit hard. The ninja rolled onto his back. “Damn…you.” He thought to himself seeing the light above him slowly closing, the lasting image he had was the beast smiling at him as he passed through the door but it was closing. Could the young shinobi have just failed that test? Doomed to be trapped wherever he was forever? His rage could only smile waving the smaller hand at him Vakara sneered until his vision began to blur and everything went black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum