HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcap64%Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcap16%Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcap2%Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcap2%Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcap15%Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcapSomething the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_voting_barSomething the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_lcapSomething the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_voting_barSomething the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Something the person above you would never say

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Fame : 163
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : I'm the Avatar
Clan : Youka ain't my dad
Clan Element : None yet
Bloodline : Many
Ryo : 204500
100%

Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 am

Jaye is actually an alright guy, I just can't get over my perception of him. If I stopped being so arrogant and condescending then maybe we'd get along

Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 Kenshinuzumakiisacuckelectricboogaloo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 am

I acknowledge that I'm wrong

Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 Kenshinuzumakiisacuckelectricboogaloo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am

I don't take casual banter to heart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 164
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2), Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light
Ryo : 17700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 7:24 am

Hello, I am here to sign up to be an Organ Donor

Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 am

I didn't want a saint in a bikini anyway

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 am

I definitely realize that I'm supposed to be saying something that Kenshin would never say

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something the person above you would never say   Something the person above you would never say - Page 52 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something the person above you would never say
Page 52 of 55Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Chat :: Forum Games-
Jump to: