Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cecil Aburame
Cecil Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Looking For a Fight [OPEN/ NO KILLING] - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For a Fight [OPEN/ NO KILLING]

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 am
Cecil's rage caused him to over think. The boy had disappeared then reappeared behind him, striking him in the back. Cecil was pushed forward from the might of the blow, and fell harshly to the ground. "Dammit! That one hurt. It seems I've underestimated this kid," he though to himself. The pain from the attack was immense. Cecil needed to act now. He slowly got up and said, "Is that all you got?" with a smirk. His anger was rising, yet Cecil kept his cool. He quickly formed a few hand signs, then waited for the boy to attack him.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Looking For a Fight [OPEN/ NO KILLING] - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For a Fight [OPEN/ NO KILLING]

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 pm
''Are you just laying on the ground?'' Evens asked with his calm voice.
''I think you have underestimated me'' He said while looking at the boy on the ground.

The boy formed some hand signs.
Since he's a bug tamer. I guess it's the insect clone since nothing happened. Evens thought to himself while looking at the boy.

Evens lifted his foot and tried to stomp on the boy. Aiming for the solar plexus
(a point on the stomach where nearly all vital organs are attached to work).

Last edited by Lightwind on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:56 pm
solar plexus*
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 pm
You get what i mean XD
Cecil Aburame
Cecil Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu May 03, 2012 12:47 am
As Cecil was lying on the ground, he heard the boy say, "I think you've underestimated me." The boy then walked over to Cecil, and went for the kick. Just what he wanted to happen. As the boy went down for the kick Cecil quickly grabbed the boys ankle to stop the blow. He lifted the boys leg up as he slowly got up himself. "There's where you made your first mistake." He had a rough grip on the boys ankle. Then he stepped on the boys other foot holding him in place. "Here's where you made your second mistake." As he said that his Kikaichu poured out of his long sleeve, surrounding the boys legs and arms. Cecil let the boy go and jumped back. "This is your final warning. Go back to Kumo, or face the consequences." Cecil quickly made the signs to his jutsu, not activating it yet to let the boy know that he was serious.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu May 03, 2012 2:23 am
Evens didn't use all his power in the stomping kick down on Cecil.
''You think you're that strong eh?''
He said smiling to Cecil. His smile was beginning to enjoy Cecil. Could he be a worthy enemy?
maybe i should try something new other than just punching and kicking he thought for himself.

''Have you had enough or should we continue?''
he asked the standing Cecil. Seeing from this, this bug tamer was not a thread at all.

Evens charged energy to his skin and was waiting on Cecil to reply on his question.

Last edited by Lightwind on Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 am
Still Waiting
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 am
Bump?

I win then?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 am
Yeah I do not think he is going to reply, it's been over a month so the fight is yours.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am
Evens left from the battle field with victory in his might. Walking away and waved to the Aburame.

[Short :D]

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum