Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Ramen God (open)

+3
Saizou Uchiha
Snjor Yuki
Kamari Uchiha
7 posters
Go down
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20100

The Ramen God (open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ramen God (open)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:35 am
Quickly after Snow asked his question to Kamari about his parents, the mood suddenly became very downtrodden and depressing. Snow was told that he did not want to get involved with the past, so he did what his kindness and caring self always did. He turned to his new Uchiha friend and told him in his sweet and kind voice, "If you ever need to talk, I am always available to my friends. Anytime and anywhere. I will be there with an open ear, okay?" I know people generally got uncomfortable about their past, him included, but he would hope that Kamari would appreciate the gesture. 

Snow's ramen arrived, it was in the largest bowl they had in the restaurant, and Snow's eyes widened with excitement as he could smell the brilliant aroma from the broth and the meat that was inside. The noodles were piled up to be coming out of the broth. Snow always ordered triple the amount of noodles. He flipped his chopsticks between his fingers on his left hand, and he began chowing down.

WC:178
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:26 pm
"Crap, why does this have to happen to me?!" The Ginger voiced near verbally in his thoughts. Today just wasn't Tadashi Namikaze's day and ironically enough, it started just fine... He didn't have both enough time and guts to look back at what was pursuing him; all that he wanted, was to run away as fast as possible. Besides the sound of rushing hair, and his legs constantly picking up and slamming down like stallions stampeding over rough cobblestone, the frightening, guttural yells of three armed, ex-shinobi delinquents echoed over the streets of Konoha. "Come back here so I can ram your face five feet under, carrottop!" The boss of the three hissed towards Tadashi with his sidekicks shouting in agreement. The boss's hair resembled that of a butchered pompadour, or more accurately, an extended pigeon nest. The pursued young teen sighed in response to the crew's antics, "It's not my fault your $70 haircut looks like a burnt torpedo with pigeon dung on it, and don't get me started on that hairline of yours; even the Anbu can't find it!" Half of what Tadashi said was just truth...but the other half was just pure provocativeness. It was just sheer luck that the ginger nearly avoided getting skewered by a near light-speed arrow bolt, shot by the boss' henchmen.

The teen activated Chakra Suppression as a response to the crew and made a sharp turn. Tadashi waited for a minute before moving on, he had lost them. Deactivating Chakra Suppression, he studied upwards at an inviting sign. It read, "ICHIRAKU RAMEN 25% OFF DURING LUNCHTIME." Suddenly, the ginger's stomach felt a growling rumble, almost that you'd expect an earthquake to be hidden in his stomach track. He was famished, possibly sprinting away from delinquents for nearly half an hour could induce such a reaction. He opened his wallet, getting a glance at its contents. 

"Eh, let's eat now. The sushi restaurant a few blocks to the right probably doesn't have any discounts now." The young teen pondered in his thoughts for a while before opening the door. "Ah, Tadashi!" A clerk replied to the sound of Ichiraku's bell ringing. "Hey, Mr. Shintaro." He said with a smirk before giving a slight bow to the clerk, "I'd like the usual, thanks!" Shintaro nodded as Tadashi paid for his food. 

A group of boys in Ichiraku caught Tadashi's eyes, including Yoi since he wanted to catch up with the boy. He was listening in to the conversation about Jakku Uchiha, the Academy Student who committed arson on his whole family he was the one in charge of interrogating the boy in replacement for a Jounin who ditched her job. So, it was pretty interesting hearing about this Uchiha who claimed to cause  Jakku to commit suicide; perhaps the boy was under a Genjutsu by Jakku who caused him to think that way.  Intrigued, he stood to the left.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but listen to your guys' conversation. It must be a terrible time the Uchiha district is going through right now, with one of their brightest minds committing arson on his family...I'm sorry with what everyone related to the boy has to endure, but I guess this is what life brings to the table, a myriad of combined emotions." A pause, "The arsonist, or, Jakku Uchiha was caught by someone called Lachesis Onomori before ending his life, or at least, that was the name the Police Force gave to me when assigning a mission to me. I had to interrogate Jakku, yet... he didn't feel any remorse for what he did. Apparently, after I was done, he ripped out his two eyes and killed himself. Death in freedom is more becoming than a life in bondage, and I suppose Jakku chose the former." The ginger wanted to speak more, but he mentally stopped himself to not bring more sorrow in the conversation; what needed to be said was said.

He shook his head in response to his words, "Sorry for bringing such a gloomy and philosophical atmosphere here. My name is Tadashi Namikaze, just a normal Genin. Nice to meet you all! Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" He said and asked calmly, but with a positive attitude.

If they agreed, he'd give a fistbump towards Yoi and sit to the left of him, "How are you holding up, Yoi? I guess we both got stood up by our opponents in the Chuunin Exams." He'd said sheepishly, a bit disappointed at the outcome of the second round. 

WC: 862
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm
Yoi would overhear part of the boys’ conversation before sitting down. “You were the genjutsu prodigy, right? I thought you looked familiar.” Yoi hoped this “prodigy” stuff wouldn’t get to Kamari’s head. Arrogance was a shinobi’s biggest weakness, and this could create a situation where Kamari was arrogant. Yoi remembred Kamari’s err, how to phrase it. “Performance,” at the academy. Kamari was good. Very good in fact. Yoi would rate himself just as strong when they were in the academy. But when you leave school and the hordes of your fans aren’t constantly with you, you lose reputation. Yoi knew that Genjutsu could be a powerful asset. But it was one of the most fragile to train in. Use it correctly, you’re unstoppable. Fool around with it and you wasted your time. “I wouldn’t say prodigy. I’m just someone who trains hard and gets big results.” Yoi internally smiled while at the same time internally letting out a sigh of relief. Kamari was like-minded to Yoi. Yoi followed the same belief. With Yoi’s current success in the Chunnin Exams and as a shinobi in general, he had similar comments. Yoi had recently practiced training his chakra, and now his chakra was extremely potent and he had started learning how to do handseals one-handed.

Yoi had sat down by now and made his comments about the arsonist. “Yeah, I remember, Yoi. It was the house across from mine. Nice to see you again by the way.” Yoi didn’t realize that Kamari lived so close by. Yoi had been deeply interested in this case, reading into it as much he could. The newspaper only provided so much information though.

Yoi said, “Nice to see you too Kamari. How are you doing?” Yoi remembered training Kamari. 

The boy then leaned over into his ear and whispered, “You want to show these guys the dancing ANBU?” Yoi let out an internal chuckle. But, while keeping his face the same, thought back to what he told Kamari. Genjutsu shouldn’t be used for pranks.

Yoi whispered back, “I don’t think so. It seems a little too funny for them.”

Yoi noticed Snow standing there. He recognized him when they had met on the training grounds. Yoi said, “Hey Snow, how you doing?”

As Yoi finished saying hi to everyone, Yoi heard a voice over his shoulder. “Excuse me, but I couldn't help but listen to your guys' conversation. It must be a terrible time the Uchiha district is going through right now, with one of their brightest minds committing arson on his family...I'm sorry with what everyone related to the boy has to endure, but I guess this is what life brings to the table, a myriad of combined emotions. The arsonist, or, Jakku Uchiha was caught by someone called Lachesis Onomori before ending his life, or at least, that was the name the Police Force gave to me when assigning a mission to me. I had to interrogate Jakku, yet... he didn't feel any remorse for what he did. Apparently, after I was done, he ripped out his two eyes and killed himself. Death in freedom is more becoming than a life in bondage, and I suppose Jakku chose the former. Sorry for bringing such a gloomy and philosophical atmosphere here. My name is Tadashi Namikaze, just a normal Genin. Nice to meet you all! Do you mind if I sit with you guys?”

Yoi said, “Hey Tads. It’s fine, you can join right on in.”

Tadashi would then say, “How are you holding up, Yoi? I guess we both got stood up by our opponents in the Chuunin Exams.” Oh boy, you could say that again. Yoi was pretty annoyed with his opponents. Byakaru hadn’t shown up. Suzume had shown up, but then just quit.

Yoi said, “You can say that again. I’ve heard there’s a pretty interesting match up in the finals.”

Yoi, turning to face the boy that he didn’t know (OOC Note: Saizou Uchiha), said, “Hey, what’s your name?”

WC: 669
TWC: 973
Saizou Uchiha
Saizou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:55 am
It was now close to a packed shop, so many surprisingly new faces all together in one area. It seems like some of us are acquainted with each other and some just met. Sai was enjoying it, it seemed like everyone came outside and to the shop at the right time. Its been a long time since he had been around so many people at once, it seemed like the day could only get more interesting as the day continued. He was trying to keep up with the conversations going on but he couldnt, eventually he heard someone speak to him. It was the boy named Yoi, Sai had heard tadashi speak to him prior. 

"My name is Saizou Uchiha pleasure to meet you, Yoi your name right", Sai said as he extended his hand out towards the boy. Sai was happy to be making new friends, it gave him more people to spar against. He wandered though, how many more shinobi can fit inside the shop. Hopefully not to many more are hungry for ramen.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:24 am
“Nice to see you too Kamari. How are you doing?”, Yoi said. When asked about the dancing ANBU, he replied with “I don’t think so. It seems a little too funny for them.”
“That’s the point,” Kamari whispered back.
Yoi then turned to the orange haired boy.
“Hey Snow, how you doing?”
The name made Kamari assume he was a Yuki due to ice release and all.
“Ah, Tadashi!,” Kamari heard as a new ninja entered the ramen shop. Kamari figures this was Tadashi Namikaze, the lightning release guy that Yoi told him about. Kamari was really excited to meet him.
“Tadashi Namikaze, I presume?,” Kamari said. “Yoi here told me about you.”
Kamari gave Yoi a friendly shoulder grab.
Tadashi began speaking about the Uchiha Compound fire.
Excuse me, but I couldn't help but listen to your guys' conversation. It must be a terrible time the Uchiha district is going through right now, with one of their brightest minds committing arson on his family...I'm sorry with what everyone related to the boy has to endure, but I guess this is what life brings to the table, a myriad of combined emotions."
That was right, alright. "The arsonist, or, Jakku Uchiha was caught by someone called Lachesis Onomori before ending his life, or at least, that was the name the Police Force gave to me when assigning a mission to me. I had to interrogate Jakku, yet... he didn't feel any remorse for what he did. Apparently, after I was done, he ripped out his two eyes and killed himself. Death in freedom is more becoming than a life in bondage, and I suppose Jakku chose the former."
“You must be talking about something different,” Kamari said. The guy I fought was Rashi Uchiha. I didn’t know there were two Uchiha compound fires.
"Sorry for bringing such a gloomy and philosophical atmosphere here. My name is Tadashi Namikaze, just a normal Genin. Nice to meet you all! Do you mind if I sit with you guys?"
“Knew it,” Kamari said. “I’m Kamari Uchiha by the way.”
“Hey Tads. It’s fine, you can join right on in,” Yoi said. These guys must be really close.
“How are you holding up, Yoi?,” Tadashi asked. “I guess we both got stood up by our opponents in the Chuunin Exams.”
“You can say that again,” Yoi answered. “I’ve heard there’s a pretty interesting match up in the finals.”
“Sorry you guys didn’t win. Did you advance?” Kamari asked.
Yoi then asked Sai his name.
"My name is Saizou Uchiha pleasure to meet you,” he answered. “Yoi your name right?”
“Yeah it is,” Kamari answered for him. “We’re friends.”
Kamari knew this would make a perfect team already, and he had just the name. Nensho Ketsueki, or Burning Blood.
OOC NOTE: I don’t know if that’s proper Japanese or not but it sounds cool.
WC 479

Last edited by Kamari Uchiha on Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:59 am
Snow was sitting at the counter of Ichiraku's and he quickly noticed that they had a whole posse which was surprising. Especially due to the fact that this whole thing start with only Kamari and himself. The faces were all ones that he found familiar, but one of them he didn't think he had actually been introduced quite yet. Through all of the conversation about arsonists and suicide, then it shot over to the Chuunin Exams that were ongoing. Snow was not entirely sure who to speak to first or what to respond to. So he figured he wasn't quite necessary in those conversations. 

While still making sure to be attentive and listening to every word spoken so he wouldn't get lost in the conversation, he didn't want to jump in with any comments or statements that would be out of place, or ignorant to any of the situations, especially the stories being told about what was going on in the Uchiha district, how he had not yet heard about any of these events blew him away.

Before saying hello to the newcomers to the conversation he would turn to Kamari who had asked how he was doing. "I am doing well, looks like we have gathered quite the crowd in this noodle shop, huh?" Snow would ask Kamari as he looked at the three other ninja who had gathered around the noodle bar. 

He decided instead to introduce himself to the red headed fellow that was referred to as "Tads" earlier. Going through his memory of the names and faces in his mind, also adding in that he was in the Chuunin Exams, it brought him to this new fellow to join the conversation in the ramen bar was none other than Tadashi. He leaned forward in his chair and he looked down the counter at Tadashi who had just finished speaking Yoi. "Hello Tadashi, my name is Snjor, but most people call me Snow. It's good to meet you!" Snow did not want to be rude so he just waved instead of reaching his hand across both Saizou and Yoi's seats. 

He thought to himself about what Tadashi's elemental chakra transformations were. He was able to use Lightning, he knew that for certain. If he remembered correctly that was even his main element that he tended to favor over any others. He was very interested in learning the ways of obtaining the Lightning chakra transformation, so he wanted to befriend him as soon as possible. Then maybe he would be willing to teach him the that transformation farther down the line. 

He then spoke to Yoi due to him also just ending his conversation. "Hello Yoi. How are you doing today?" Snow would politely continue to eat his ramen and listen to all of the conversation that was going on around him, trying to soak up as much of the information being delivered as he could so he would be able to be more knowledgeable in the future. 

WC:500
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 pm
"My name is Saizou Uchiha pleasure to meet you, Yoi your name right.” 

Yoi nodded and said, “Yep, my name’s Yoi. It’s nice to meet you.” Yoi’s tone was polite, as was the usual when he introduced himself to others.

Yoi heard Kamari whisper to him, “That’s the point.”

Yoi leaned back and said, If I were you, I wouldn’t do it with ‘em. You don’t wanna get on the wrong side of Tadashi.” Yoi hadn’t fought Tadashi yet, but he was pretty excited for the finals.

Kamari said, “Tadashi Namikaze, I presume? Yoi here told me about you.”

Yoi said, “Oh yeah, I said you could teach him lightning release. Hope you don’t mind me putting you in that situation.” Yoi knew Tadashi wouldn’t care about teaching someone an element. It was pretty easy to teach someone an element, so it wouldn’t be too much work for Tadashi.

Kamari, in response to Tadashi’s mini-dialogue with Yoi about the Chunni Exams, said, “Sorry you guys didn’t win. Did you advance?”

Yoi let out a laugh and said, “Oh we won alright. His opponent threw in the towel in the arena. One of mine didn’t show up, and the other one quit as well. I guess that means something about our strength as shinobi. But the interesting part about the matchup in the finals, is that I’ll be beating this guy,” as Yoi said this, he gave Tadashi a firm slap on the back, “and he’s been a shinobi almost twice as long.” Yoi said this in a joking tone. Tadashi and he had gotten quite used to throwing around verbal quips at each other.

Snjor said, "Hello Yoi. How are you doing today?”

Yoi said, “I’m doing just fine. How about you Snow?” The white-haired Yuki finished eating his ramen at this point. He said to the others at the table, “So, when did you guys become Genin?” Yoi was interested in talking with other Genin here and seeing their rough power levels and other information.

WC: 336

TWC: 1311

OOC note: Gonna be mostly AFK over the weekend, so you can proceed without me
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:07 pm
TWC 1515

Last edited by Kamari Uchiha on Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:30 pm
Tadashi was surprised at the group's openness towards his abrupt entrance, especially since they were already talking about rather detailed topics beforehand. Usually, if the ginger were to waltz into another gang's territory, pandemonium would commence. Hence the reason why he was running away from a group of ex-shinobi gangsters a few minutes back. Hopefully, they could start realizing that chasing a 14-year-old teen across Konoha wasn't the most efficient use of time. For the meanwhile, the Namikaze would make himself at home, smelling the delicious aroma of his salted beef broth steaming along with his ramen noodles boiling in mineral water imported from the River Country's lakes. After the ginger spoke his solemn words of Jakku Uchiha's fate, he'd be an odd mix of relieved and saddened of the news about another arson case in the Uchiha District. Relieved since the Uchiha clan didn't seem too saddened from Jakku Uchiha's suicide, but, obviously saddened from hearing of another fire. "Geez, another fire? The Uchiha District can't seem to get a break." 

As the ginger excused himself for his abrupt entrance and introduced himself, an Uchiha right next to Yoi introduced himself as well. He called himself, Kamari Uchiha. "Another Uchiha?" The Namikaze sighed and thought internally; there were just so many Uchiha clan members in Konoha! Tadashi was a boy who liked variety and seeing new things, so he liked to meet members from other clans and such when possible. Therefore, he'd get somewhat weirded out when he'd meet multiple people of the same clan especially since his mother was an Uchiha and taught Tadashi the history of the Uchiha clan, before dying. "What could I expect, Konoha is basically Uchihaland at this point..." He pondered once more in his thoughts. What piqued the boy's interest more, was the Uchiha's name. "Kamari...Kamari...Where have I heard that name before." He ruminated for a while internally. A pregnant paused occurred before he realized the connotation of that name. "Oh! You're THAT Kamari!" the ginger exclaimed as he turned his left hand into a fist and put it on the palm of his right hand before continuing, "The exalted Genjutsu prodigy of the Konoha academy! I almost forgot about you since I've graduated from the academy 2 years ago, so much time has passed since then. I've always heard about your pranks from the rumors coming from the upperclassmen of your classroom, but we've never actually met. Well then, I hope we can get to know each other more!" Tadashi replied to Kamari with an earnest smile. 

Another teen with auburn hair and a youthful face, yet an impressive stature for a young teen started to speak, ideally after Kamari spoke. The ginger was happy to make new friends, especially after participating in the Invasion of Sunagakure, he was only starting to realize now how precious life is and how important bonds are. Tadashi wanted to do something to protect Konoha's common good, and beat Kiri; now to think of a group to do that was something else entirely. But that was beside the point, Tadashi outstretched his hand towards the auburn-haired boy for a handshake after he spoke. "Nice to meet you, Snow. It's nice to meet you too. Perhaps if you're up for it later on this week, you wanna train tomorrow? I gotta polish up my moves to beat this guy in the finals." He replied, whilst looking at Yoi, challenging him mentally. Turning towards Saizou and Kamari, he'd proceed, "The offer extends to y'all as well. We genin gotta show Konoha how strong we are!"

Discussing the Chuunin Exams, Tadashi stifled a chuckle when Yoi talked about defeating him in the finals and how long the ginger had been a shinobi, "Nice cap there Yoi, maybe you should put that in the bottle of the other weak quips you have." Tadashi smirked back at the boy, not meaning any actual insults; it was just something the pair did. "Also, don't you know the proverb, 'experience is the best teacher?' After getting my ass handed to me by some middle-aged gigolo in the previous exams, I had to train harder. Tomorrow, I'm going to show you the results of my training. May the best shinobi win, my friend." He said in a resolute, yet encouraging tone of voice. Yet, what was a spectacle to see was the glint in his eyes. Instead of his sapphire eyes gleaming like they usually do, they were burning in a flame-like fashion. For a brief involuntary moment, his 3-tomoe Sharingan flared up before turning back to his regular eye color; if you blinked, you probably missed it. 

WC: 875
TWC: 1737
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:41 pm
"Oh! You're THAT Kamari!,” Tadashi exclaimed. "The exalted Genjutsu prodigy of the Konoha academy!“
Kamari was in shock. He knew he had fans, but he never thought of himself as anything more than a ninja who worked hard and got hard results. Being called exalted, though? That was a whole other level. This guy was basically comparing Kamari to master level ninja like the Kages.
“Whoa there,” Kamari affirmed, making the universal “bring it down a notch” gesture. “Don’t you think exalted is stretching it by about this much?”
Kamari then extended his arms to their full span. Tadashi continued talking about what he knew of Kamari.
“I almost forgot about you since I've graduated from the academy 2 years ago, so much time has passed since then.“
Kamari was fine with that. His girlfriend was a Jonin, he was well known throughout Konoha, and every Uchiha and their mother had heard stories about his Mangekyo Sharingan awakening. Kamari had no idea how many people actually believed it though. After all, it was taboo to discuss the Mangekyo Sharingan to the point of Kamari’s mother using it as a swear word, despite the fact she made regular use of it on her missions.
I've always heard about your pranks from the rumors coming from the upperclassmen of your classroom, but we've never actually met. Well then, I hope we can get to know each other more!"
Tadashi smiled at Kamari.
Not only was this guy nice, but he had taste. Kamari’s Genjutsu based pranks were the subject of much controversy. While many saw them as an abuse of the arts of illusion, others praised their incredibly skillful execution and creative design. Most famously, Kamari had once placed his sensei under the illusion of having a Chidori rammed up his posterior. In class. The whole academy was hysterical that day and his mom had to threaten to use Tsukuyomi on the headmaster of the school in order to keep Kamari from getting suspended. Kamari hopes that Tadashi knew about that incident. Kamari then said to the whole group, “Remember what I did to Okami-sensei in class while he was teaching?”
Kamari then saw Tadashi turn to Snow.
"Nice to meet you, Snow. It's nice to meet you too. Perhaps if you're up for it later on this week, you wanna train tomorrow? I gotta polish up my moves to beat this guy in the finals."
Tadashi looked at Yoi, who he was obviously referring to. Kamari could not root for either one of his new friends because he was not the kind of person to pick sides when he liked both options.
"The offer extends to y'all as well. We genin gotta show Konoha how strong we are!"
“Amen,” Kamari added, nodding his head.
Tadashi began rolling with You about the Chunin exams, each of them throwing casual insults at one another much like Kamari sometimes did with Mika. He was slightly shocked by Tadashi’s use of the word “ass” in public, but to someone who watched his parents literally kill each other, it was nothing. Yoi then asked everyone how long they had been Genin. Kamari did not want to answer. Since his parents died when he was ten, Kamari had put all of his energy into training and repeatedly failed written exams. It took him until he was fourteen to officially graduate and another year after that to become a Genin. Kamari was 17 years old and he had only been a Genin for two years. So much for exalted. He did have to admit that his actual level of skill in Genjutsu was at least Chunin level even back in the academy., but he was still embarrassed about being held back four years in a row.
“Long enough to know what I’m doing,” Kamari replied sarcastically but in a friendly manner as to not disturb anyone.
WC 648
TWC 2164
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum