Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Be the shoe (open, nk)

+4
Jayden Terumi
Zim Nara
Layne Kruethdale
Alister Yama
8 posters
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Be the shoe (open, nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Be the shoe (open, nk)

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 pm
The unknown was relentless and unforgiving. The playing on minds a person must endure and remain strong. Each victim was being tested in this mist. One was lost and confused. The other three the same and stumbling around. In the meantime yen hearing the boy kizaru flew back behind the boy at a speed of 140. Floating a mere 2 meters in the air he gave his insects on the boy a simple telepathic command.

lift the boy up by his legs and hang him upside down.

One kikaichu on the boy with its 70 strength with a soft but powerful grasp of its pinchers lifted the boy by his leg and hoisted kizaru upside down. Under his pants legs it would be impossible to notice it except for the boy. The rest remained in position to subdue any new intruders. As they remained outside of the boys clothing. With one on his back, one under his right armpit, the fourth in his hair nibbling softly on his scalp, and finally one crawling on his left arm.

Unable to see, feel, or even hear. Yet alone taste and smell. The mere locking of senses out. These stimulates, humans and all forms of creatures are born to utilize at their best. But when robbed of it all one could feel as if the world is non existant. Even for a moment. The mind races, and  you must now endure the unknown. How does it feel to not know what hits you? This is no diffrent from the threat you do see. As it is knowing that you are at your opponents mercy. At the very hand of your enemy. You must fight against the odds.

Yen thought as he floated towards kizaru and rested his hand on his back. Speaking.

"You call but are you being heard? This is what happens,when you are on a mission. You are in forgin land. Now helpless, and hopeless. No hospital. No kage. That is the truth. You must take things in your own hands at times kizaru. Own things with your own hands. Be a konoha shinobi by action not words."

Yen stated as the boy would've had his hands free and the box was still on top of the rock formation. The insects would float the boy 5 meters from the rock formation keeping him suspended.  The ground would not be visible from where the boy was.

let us see how they handle this challenge.

Yen thought as he floated on 1 meter above the box. A few more moments and he would let his mist down, and the minds eye of kaguya down. He was curious to what they would do? Would they all meet? Perhaps throwing kizaru out in the mist was going to be fun as,the bugs would simply swing him around helplessly. Perhaps he would figure  out he needed to try even if helpless.

Use words. Idealolgies. In desperation what did the down trodden do? That alone was a great question. He did not need to break bones, or simply keep a sword to a throat for answers. He had to breach the mind. Seude their distractions from the world. Make the known unknown. And keep tugging at their sanity.

yes he was burned, but now he could simply just be in the mist. Lost and comfused. A genjutsu is an distraction. But by denying such distractions, and barring senses of all sorts. Comes solitude in the true sense.  Lonliness with your body and mind. I could just shank any of them. Or simply pull out one of my real powerful techniques, but no i will enjoy myself as the boy is free of restraints in one sense. And now is restrained in another. Teach him that then was not a time to fight, but at least run. That while he survived he slacked off.

Yen thought as he flew 12 meters to kizarus left.  behind miz as he walked towards the wall of a building.

"Nope nope nope thats a  wall miz boy. I would belive you are thinking more clearly then that? Come on boy think. You are in a battle and your team is at risk of being slaughtered. Gotta move! Let the blood rush in you. Act boy! If akki was in danger what would you do! If akki was in this mist how will you save her?"

Yen dissappeared in the mist towards jayden still standing where he was.  Yen then floating above his head and smiling. Whithin earshot of jayden speaking above him.

"So you think anger solves problems amid confusion? Chaos is an cruel teacher. Every second you wasted each member woulda been killed brutally. No formal training prepares you for yourself in pressure. Shape up jayden! Before the mist clears!"

With that yen floated to zim still askimg for an answer.  

"I am here zim. You keep calling and calling
Wondering what to do. Is this how you will be if prim was strung up before you zim? Is this how you will be facing a wall of fire between you and prim? Where is your solution savior? Where is your hope of suscess? Whats the game plan zim? I dont know is not the answer here. I dont know means you die, you lose prim, you lose your home, you lose everything. You best figure it out before the mist dissapprears zim."

Yens words were cold and harsh  as the boy needed a nice lesson in understanding his mind is but a trap if his body cannot do it or he lacks the rescources.

With thoes words yen flew back to the top of the rock formation and floated above the box. He was merely getting started in this. And the genin only sat there in silence. Calling out. This is why they die so easily. Hoping that somebody just steps in. Like suddenly they will ve saved by some being in their favor. Future leaders only grow from trials. Many in fact, and defeat.

no heros will come here. You will be broken and reforged!

wc:1,028

Twc:5,105

ap:671/1,521

Upkeeps

Chakra destruction serum: 50 ap
Yin release sensory dampening mist:25
Minds eye of kaguya: 20
Aburame rag doll: 20
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:05 am
Zim tilted his head slightly as he looked at the Aburame. Their Team Leader, the man who is in charge of EVERYTHING involving Fuku! Or at least in the general direction I which his voice echoed from! He felt like Yen was doing the whole "A Wise Man Once Said" speech, Only he was supposed to be the rise man. May as well pay attention, despite how irritating it was getting. Thank goodness for the fog, Cause Zim was rolling his eyes! The Nara heard the words from Yensungs mouth and he had to agree with him. He sighed as he responded back to Yen, rather annoyed but he knew Yen was right!
"I don't know what to do, because I...your right, it's not an answer or excuse...I know the basics from my Genin exams and the basics for using my shadows...that's it." Zim explained. He could make out a small shadow on the ground beneath where he could hear Yens voice.  the young Nara had his hands behind his back, he was making a hand sign to expand his shadow. A Nara technique quite commonly used! But he was making his shadow move slowly so Yen would not notice. He also had to keep Yen there, so he had to keep conversation going, and admitting he was wrong, surely would considering Yen was their leader! "I'm trying to learn, because I do need to keep the ones I love safe!" Zim added looking up the glancing down at his shadow.
He hated him bringing up Prim, because that's a very private topic for him! But he insisted for some reason! oh well, he had to focus, make the shadow grow slowly as to not alarm Yen or make it noticeable, and currently it wasn't very noticeable.

1000 towards Shadow imitation jutsu
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13300

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Akarui Kōtei got up to do his morning routine like always. Washed his face, dressed in his training gear, grabbed an apple and hoped off his balcony to the street below. He greeted the lady who lived underneath his place.

“Mornin’ Mrs Yuma, fine day isn’t it?” Akarui greeted with a grin, bit the apple in hand and headed on his way after an exchange of pleasantries. He left after finishing the apple core and all then started his 10km Jog around the village but when his got to the top of the Hokage rock he noticed an odd milky white mist cloud down in the street. “Odd, clouds don’t go that low nor does mist get that thick here. I’ll go check it out, can’t hurt to take a look right?”

Akarui made his way to the street with the mist cloud and stood off to a distance. He surveyed the from a roof top noting all the surrounding Shinobi not fazed at the cloud of mist. Some even exchanging Ryo while glazing intently into the mist waiting. From how they all weren’t intervening he knew it wasn’t serious so his curiosity was peaked. He jumped roof to roof to move closer but didn’t enter the mist to get a better understanding of situation. Stopping 20 meters away from the mist cloud.

“Strange. I can’t see through it and there’s no sound coming from within. What is it"

(WC243)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am
Jayden Terumi was getting irritated, his nose was bleeding and Yen was taunting him! well, that's what he assumed anyways, I mean why would you basically sit there - er- fly above and spout off words like that? Of course he's angry, he busted his nose, it's bleeding and it hurts! what do you expect a ninja to do? Smile and speak kindly while drinking a bloody cup of tea? Literally, bloody, because his nose was bleeding...get the pun? Pun intended!
There was a brief moment where Jayden gritted his teeth with irritation towards Yens words! Jayden was normally not an angry person, he was quite calm and reserved. That's actually the trait he felt made him a good ninja, and a good student! It also helps make him a good friend, because it adds to him being a good listener! But a simple injury can bring out a person's dark side!
Being a Terumi, your Bloodline is lava and boil, well one of their main elements is fire. Jayden cracked his knuckles as he began to focus energy into his hand. He tried to locate Yensung! He could hear the voice, and he knew he had to be hovering a few meters up into the air near him, but exactly where he wasn't sure! Jayden slowly moved towards the voice.
"Anger is a natural human reaction when the human body is injured. Blood is also a sign of injury! My nose is bleeding therefore I'm angry. However it doesn't mean I am unable to complete any or all tasks I am given!" Jayden said moving a hand in front of him as he began doing a couple of hand signs creating a very weak looking fire whip. "What the hell?" Jayden said as The whip disappeared. He made the hand signs again this time creating a thicker whip! Still not the proper length or width but at least he created it! He attempted to aim the whip upwards at Yen! Now this was his first attempt at learning to use or create this jutsu, but hey at least Jayden tried right?

((1020))
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:04 pm
Miz heard Yen talking to him, and the words felt very patronizing! This was just going to irritate his voices yet again. Miz was fighting them very hard today! As he mentioned before, being with Akki tends to calm them down. but of course she is not here at the moment. No, she wasn't, and he was glad. What if she was and had been in trouble? What would he have done in such a case? He wouldn't have been able to say her in such a state as he was in...and cue the nasty voices yet again....damn you Yen...

"You're weak and pathetic Mizuki Hozuki!"
"You are not worthy of the Hozuki name!
"Kill the leader Yensung, then take over!"
"Kill yourself, your a loser!"

Miz dropped down on one knee! He put his hands up to his temples as his long dreaded hair dropped like curtains on either side of his face. "Shut up shut up Shut up!" He whispered our loud but was screaming internally! The damn voices were worse than Yen! He couldn't use Hydrification, no, not here, not now! Hiding...yes! Wait... he's a Hozuki...water...and he hails from none other than Kirigakure! Yes the jutsu his brother always used and his parents when they were ninjas...The Hidden Mist jutsu! Of course! this would be perfect! if he used this one be could just sit here and hide from Yen so he couldn't run his mouth! well he could but at least he wouldn't see Miz, and in his current state he didn't wanna be seen anyways!
Miz was still leaning on one knee as he pulled up his hands, made the proper hand signs as he attempted to create a mist to hide himself!
"Maybe now, I can think of my next move without you seeing me, which would give me the advantage!" Miz said as he stood up. With Yens fog it was a little difficult to see if his mist was working and he hoped it was because this way he could plot a move against Yen and find the others. Apparently there were others besides them in here. A ninjas purpose is to help others correct? Well then that's what he will do. He wasn't quite sure exactly how many others were here but none the less he would find out.

"What's this going to prove?"
"Don't give up, prove your worth as a Hozuki!"
"Take them all out!"

"Damn!" He hissed trying to keep control of the voices. Briefly he closed his eyes and regained his composure! They weren't slowing him down! Not now he had to prove himself mainly to himself. If you can't approve yourself, seeking the approval of another is useless! Miz began to wonder carefully as he crouched down making sure he was hidden deep inside thd fog or mist.
"Not today, no, today I have control!" He said to himself. Maybe this was the confidence boost he needed. Had this maybe been his problem the whole time? He didn't think he could do it? If so we'll, no use in crying over 'spilled' water. This was his chance, his time to shine! Ok enough with the corny catch phrases! Miz knew he had this and he wasn't going to stop now, he was going to keep moving on and catch Yen at his own game! A d help the others of course!

WC: 1108
500/500 hidden mist Technique complete!
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:52 am
Kizaru called out trying to orchestrate some sort of plan to gather the shinobi around him towards himself. His words were useless however as no sound was escaping to the other's ears. Yen informed him of this as his bugs went into action. Kizaru was lifted off his feet and dangled in the air like a ragdoll. He could feel the insects in motion, especially one particularly nibbly bug on his head. He instinctively reached up to scratch his head and realized he could.

His hands were no long stuck to the box! He was free, at least physically. This was his chance, but what could he do? He couldn't see or hear. He didnt know where he was after the ground shifted. Yen could have moved him anywhere for all he knew.

For now all he could do was close his eyes and focus on a plan. He was totally at the enemy's mercy with this technique so trying to move would be a bad idea. He wouldn't be able to see a trap or an attack from Yen. He needed to think and stay ready to move the next chance he had.

(WC 194)
(TWC 1620)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:51 am
The small ping of chakra in the distance arrived at the edge of the  mist. So still the aburame lord kept in mind there was another individual willing to jump into the the fray, but also showed caution. thus he stopped the serum coursing through his body momentarily.  in that regards it was already encoded in the mist for a few more moments. so each of the people within the mist already were affected, and their clothing saturated in the stuff anyway.(ending chakra destruction serum)

smart very smart

Yen thought as his focus returned to the inhabitants as he now ended the minds eye of kaguya after vertifying the newcommer. The aburame lord smiled softly as each one in the mist defiantly struggled on all levels, but they were channeling their chakra by his last use of minds eye of kaguya. Yen could feel the usage of chakra from each miz, jayden, and zim through the mist as well. (Minds eye of kaguya)

While kizaru remained quiet considering that he would've realized that his hands were free his hope perhaps surging considerably.  All the while yen now kept the initiative amid this challenge. Burning so much chakra to set a mini workout for the genin here. It was not easy creating such a thing.

now then as this mist will linger for a bit.

Yen thought as he did not need to travel around. Now came the next layer. Would he play off their concerns by locking down their senses still. Or perhaps make use of a light trap to keep everyone on their toes even further? Decisions that would play an interesting role at the least.

Small bit of webbing would escape yens fingertips covering the top of therock formation in whole. But as such this was nigh invisible to the naked eye. In regards it would notify yen even more on newcommers. As it was an extra layer of detection. (Spoder web area: speed:90, power:60, health:60)

Remaining floating over the  box by several meters yen would also stop the ragdoll technique to conserve his reserves a bit more. Still he could fly nice and fast still. But no need to press too much. Afterall what good would it do. Plus the boys needed to figure stuff out.
(Rag doll ended)

Yet yen mused a bit saddend. He could still not test out his most useful of jutsu. The lethality alone of the concepts were beyond the capacity of many shinobi in the village, and alive. Alone  he was uncertain if the level of training was even at the level that half of the higher ups could handle. Still it was an unfortunate favor he had. He desired however to try a combination of techniques, but it was too dangerous.

hm i do wish i could too get adiquit practice. Lately it just seems testing these techniques in the air does not justify their worth... but why can't induviduals handle techniques beyond their pain and strength tolerances? Perhaps i should design a way to further enable this. It would help people in the long run in dangerous situations. Knowing fire is to flee from, and not blindly run into things. Along with this mist they should know not to blindly run around. Test communications, and prepare ways to detect their adversaries. All things that alone show me these and many genin cannot find a way to find an enemy in the thick of a fight. With no tools available to find their ways out of pinches. It further shows... we have alot of work to do.

Yen gave a soft sigh. As he now waited quietly at the top of the warth construct. Floating above the box by 5 meters. Still usimg his kikaichu to keep him afloat.

wc:631

AP:761/1,521

Tecs used/upkeeps

-20 for sensory dampening mist.
-5 for spider web area.

Tecs ended

(Chakra destruction serum)
(Aburame rag doll technique)
(Minds eye of kaguya)

Last edited by Yensung Aburame on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13300

Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:17 am
Akarui Calmly observed the milky white mist cloud before him. No change had occurred since he got here. He didn’t think it would be smart to run head long into the unknown mist as such, he didn’t have any ability to see through it and he would just be a sitting duck if he did so he scratched that idea.

“Damn it, this damn mist. If I knew any fuuton Jutsu I could try to blow it away. Alas, It isn’t even my elemental affinity.” Akarui sighed not sure what course of action he could take. He still had no idea what waited inside. His last solution he had been toying with, he had no way of knowing if it would work or if it would waste his equipment. Maybe if he could throw an explosive tag attached to a Kunai above the mist and detonating it to rid the area of mist to find out the situation within.

He know it would work to some degree but it was the middle of the village. He definitely didn’t want to course damage to the surrounding area. The repercussions would be massive if he implicated the public. Still Akarui pulled out a Kunai with a explosive tag attached and waited. If anything revealed itself he wanted to be ready to respond. At the next clear chance he will throw it above the mist and detonate it in hopes of clearing the mist.

Akarui waited on high alert for the unexpected.
(WC251)
(TWC494)

Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:58 am
Yen must have ended the genjutsu. But he still couldn't hear anything or see anything. Just the damn mist. If it was still active he didn't know it was. Very well then, time to continue the shadow connecting!  Crouched down, and focused his shadow was about to connect to Yens on the ground.

"Finally." He said to himself! And if the move is not prevented by Yensung Aburame himself, the shadows connect. A wicked grin spreads across his lips! At last, he was able to accomplish something! But...wait a minute doesn't this mean, whatever he does, Yen will do? Oh this could be fun! But first things first, He should find a way to get his attention! Maybe...just maybe...

Zim stretched his arm out and snapped his fingers...He looked down at his hand then waved at himself. If the jutsu has properly gone through, Yen has mimiced the movements Zim was doing. 

The problem, Zim wasn't use to doing this so quite possibly he would probably lose the jutsu shortly? At least he's learning! Eventually he'll get to the point where he can hold the jutsu for longer periods of time without a problem! 

1000/1000 for Shadow imitation jutsu

((1233))

Last edited by Zim Nara on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:57 am
Jayden realized he needed to work on the firewhip a little more, and needed to to practice the earth element to! Ok so last round with the fire whip, or fire lash as the jutsu is called! Focus. Jayden was learning to build up his chakra quicker now! He was still angry over the broken nose. It felt broken anyways! He used the pain as a way to build his chakra. Surprisingly it was working for him! Now, to attempt the fire lash again. Maybe this time he can do it! He had his target in front of him, actually hovering above him if you wanted to be technical.
Smiling he focused the chakra in his right hand making the signs with his left hand! And suddenly he realized the jutsu had worked! Before his very eyes a firy whip formed in his hand...he aimed the whip right for Yen, but before it was close he stopped and pulled it back! His jutsu was starting to drain! He wasn't as strong for some reason! 
"Damn, I am getting weak..." Jayden said as the whip fizzled out.

((1207))
Learned fire lash

Last edited by Jayden Terumi on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum