Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Humming a tune - Page 3 Empty Re: Humming a tune

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm
Requesting coin toss. If theres a way to do it myself I'd love to know how
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:28 pm
Flip
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The member 'Maku' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

O boy he’s got one on the hook. First number is pounds second is ounces
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The member 'Maku' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

#1 '20-sided dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Bijuu Dice' : 9
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:16 am
[size=30]"A night of karaoke sounds like a thrilling experience. If only I had my true instrument." Eliwood would say as he began to struggle with whatever was on the end of his line. He thought, this time it must be a fish. His line moved erratically under the water as the fish fought for its life.[/size]

[size=30]"I am here to have new experiences, see new things. I happened to be wandering through the area when I noted an advertisement for this fishing tournament," he'd continue no longer making eye contact when he spoke. He needed his full attention on the task at hand. Eliwood was not particularly physically strong and the fish was putting up a bit of a fight. "I have to say I have not been disappointed. I was blown away by the beauty of this land. It makes one want to never leave."[/size]

[size=30]With a few more tugs and plenty of reeling, his prize would erupt from the lake and hang from the end of his cheap fishing pole. It wasn't very large, especially compared to the first fish that Taki had caught, but Eliwood was still entranced by what he had caught. The creature resembled a goldfish, although bigger than any goldfish the young man had ever seen. Its tail was a mash of smaller, wispy strands. Each strand having a unique pattern and color to it.[/size]

[size=30]"Thank The Flame, I actually caught one this time." He figured that old tune actually was lucky. "Not a show stopper, but I have never seen a fish quite like this."[/size]

[size=30]As he pulled the hook from the fish's mouth and pinned it to the ground so it wouldn't escape he marveled at the array of colors that made up its scales. "Nature will never not surprise me." The fish coming from the lake were unlike the river salmon he was used to seeing fisherman catch. He wondered if those same fishermen knew of a place like this or if he were in a place that was truly special. As life fled from the fish's eyes, the beautiful colors began to fade until the corpse was completely pale. He felt sorry for taking away the beauty of the creature. He sent a silent prayer to The Flame thanking nature for allowing him the opportunity to witness something so pretty, even if it were only for a fleeting moment.[/size]

[size=30]He took another sip from his bottle and finished it. So as not to leave any trash to tarnish this area's beauty, he stowed the empty glass in his bag. Taki seemed quite interested in a boat of women that cruised along the lake, while the man who's name Eliwood still did not know tried his luck at pulling a fish, to no avail.[/size]

[size=30]"Do not fret friend. I am certain you will catch one on your next cast." He said to the man who unfortunately did not land a fish. "I am sorry, I did not catch your name. You are?" He would ask the stranger.[/size]

[size=30]
Spoiler:
[/size]

[size=30](WC 503)[/size]
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 pm
He felt a pang of hope as the line tensed, but nothing happened other than that. The buoyant was still afloat, barely having moved in the first place. "Bloody boat", he thought resentfully. The man who identified himself as Taki offered a beer casually off of a cooler, casually mentioning they were discussing their origins. Kaito frowned at the thought of mentioning where he was from, but diverted attention from that by thanking the offer of refreshment with a casual "cheers" directed at Taki, before leaning in and drawing a cold one ready to be cracked open with the boys.

Pressing the tip of the cap against the bench, Kaito masterfully bent the cap's metal to depressurize and release its hold from the mouthpiece of the cold glass bottle. He raised the beer with very little effort and in a stiff motion to indicate a cheer towards the two men, and took a long sip of beer. It tasted delicious in the warm weather, the heat reflecting off the lake's surface beating lightly against his skin.

Before he could finish delighting in the beer, Taki's line pulled at the cane, and the man reeled in a disappointing looking fish. As he commented the same thoughts reflected in Kaito's mind, a furry friend joined; it was Kaito's first time seeing a skunk, and he was apprehensive of the creature being fed the brown fish, even if Taki vouched for it.

It was easy to listen to the conversation over the quiet wavering the lake's water. The childlike ninja seemed to enjoy talking though, talking about his passion for music and his instrument. He talked about his travels as he tried his hand at drawing a struggling fish from the lake, which he succeeded. A fine specimen came along the line, with very vivid colors to it, not impressive but nothing to scorn either. As it died, the colors faded and the fish became a pale husk of what it was in life, a grim reminder of the abrupt end to the cycle of life. 

"Nice catch." Kaito complimented; he was glad the lad caught anything, but he couldn't help but frown slightly with envy. "You did just arrive. Patience is the name of this game."

"Oh?" The lad asked for his name. "Oh, name's… Kaigure. Kaigure Toshi." Deception wasn't nice to regular folks, bit Kaito was a ninja at heart. Deception was part of the ninja's life, and he had no reason to give them his real name. "I'm from a small fishing village close to the toxic wasteland that is the Hidden Cloud village. Where are you lads from?" He was now trying to direct the conversation away from himself; if he managed to keep them talking about each other, they wouldn't get a grip on who he was. No need to let possible rivalries between ninja villages get in the way of the weekend, and if they thought he was harmless, it was a bigger advantage than knowing he was dangerous.

Wordcount: 502
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155