HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcap65%Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcap16%Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcap3%Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcap2%Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcap14%Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Test
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 12:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 12:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Missing pets wip
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Being a good neighbor
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Volt Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Volt Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Sharingan
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Official Sunagakure Waifu Tier List
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 6:33 pm

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcapTrap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_voting_barTrap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_lcapTrap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_voting_barTrap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Mizuki Ohta
Taichi Uchiha
Volt
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ghost
Rayul
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuta Pendragon
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Chuta Pendragon

Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 0
100%

Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)   Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Name: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison
Appearance: A small black ball about three inches in diameter.
Backstory: This ball of wire was developed by the ninja of Konoha. The found that embedding steel with a specific type of chakra, they could cause it to expand and contract rapidly. It wasn't long till they began developing a trap with it.  

Health: 100
Special Abilities: The ball is black and only three inches in diameter. It contains a special fuuinjutsu seal that allows the user to activate it at will. The distance can not be greater than 75 yards. When activated the seal (which is the kenji symbol for steel) glows a white color and explodes. This seal is invisible to the eye until activated. The explosion leads to three things:

1. Wires that are only centimeters thick lash out and surround anyone within 15 feet (wires move at 75 speed). These wires can break if the opposing person has strength higher than the traps health or if cut with a weapon that defeats the wires health. 30 AP to activate.

2. If successfully surrounded, these wires began to seep the chakra/AP from the opponent. -40 AP per post (5 posts; 2 post cool down). The wires that trap the ninja are designed in such a way to let the person's chakra simply seep out into the environment. Anyone close by can touch the wires to gain half the AP drained per post. (If 40 AP is drained that post, someone touching it can gain 20 AP.). 30 AP to activate.

3. The wires, being steel, can combust if too much chakra fills them. If this happens while a person is inside the explosion will result in 75 power. This can be activated by paying 38 AP.

Price: 8000 Ryo
Character Specific: No
Bonus Requirements: Konoha Ninja

Last edited by Chuta Pendragon on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

Fame : 78
Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Fire
Ryo : 14000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)   Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

"These wires are coated with chakra and will damage any weapon that strikes it equal to the traps health stat. These wires can break in two ways: 1. The person has strength higher than the traps health. 2. The wires are cut with a weapon equal to or greater than the traps health. (38 AP to activate)"
Lets give the wires a sharpness stat and use the rules for weapon clashing to deal with the weapon damage effect.

The second way to break out can also be removed since any object can be broken or destroyed by something stronger than it.

Lets make the ap cost for ablities 1 & 2 equal to 30

and the ap drain on the second ability is going to need
-a duration
-a cooldown
-an activation cost

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin
Health: 1
Chakra: 125
Stamina: 43
Speed: 40
Strength: 1

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

Fame : 78
Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Fire
Ryo : 14000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)   Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 5:11 am

Bump?

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin
Health: 1
Chakra: 125
Stamina: 43
Speed: 40
Strength: 1

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Chuta Pendragon
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Chuta Pendragon

Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)   Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 3:52 pm

lol. Sorry, I put it on hold for a second. Didn't realize they get nerfed if you don't have the wep spec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)   Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trap: Exploding Steel Prison (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Item Requests-
Jump to: