HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcap65%Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcap16%Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcap3%Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcap2%Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcap14%Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Rank, Color, and Name Change
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 8:57 am

» Test
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcapEight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_voting_barEight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_lcapEight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_voting_barEight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_vote_rcap 
Mizuki Ohta
Taichi Uchiha
Volt
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ghost
Rayul
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

Fame : 61
Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Earth
Clan : Hyūga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 45600
100%

Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher Empty
PostSubject: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Name: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher
Element: -
Spec Type: Taijutsu
Backstory: A more powerful, close-contact variation of the Vacuum Palm, where the user dashes forward and hits the target with a destructive palm strike. The name of the technique -Mountain Crusher- alludes to the first time it was used by Neji Hyuuga, where he sent his opponent smashing on a mountainside formation.

Appearance:  When the palm thrust lands, the target is momentarily engulfed in white-colored chakra.
Spoiler:

Handseals: N/A
Duration: -
Cooldown: 2 posts
Range: Contact, dash range is 50 meters
Power: - (60 for the knockback effect)
Speed: - (60 for the knockback)
Health: -
Stat Boosts: +60 chakra +60 speed
What it does: The Hyuuga focuses chakra in their hand and charges toward their opponent, delivering a devastating palm thrust. Their speed and chakra augmented for both the dash and the thrusting motion to strike. It should be noted that this temporary chakra boost cannot be applied to anything else other than this specific technique. 

The user is able to move normally within the dash range and change directions, even perform actions such as dodging and jumping so long as it doesn’t break their momentum. However, they cannot perform hand seals unless they stop, putting the technique on cooldown.

As for the palm thrust itself, the raw force is powerful enough to punch a hole through the target. Immediately after the initial impact, the target is knocked back at speed equal to that of the technique. The distance they are knocked back is capped at 50 meters and comes to a stop if they impact a wall, a mountainside and other similar environmental factors. The knockback effect takes place provided the strike lands on a human/puppet/summon and not a solid structure -of chakra or otherwise- such as a wall of earth. This effect can be resisted if the aforementioned target(s) brace in time with a strength stat higher than the power of the push back. 

It is possible to use the technique for the sole purpose of closing the distance with an opponent, by opting not to perform the thrust at the end.

Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 2500
Action Cost: 45
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements:  

• Hyuuga Clan exclusive
  • Byakugan
  • Must have Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm unlocked

Canon or Custom: Canon

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo
Jiro Uchiha

Fame : 28
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 10300
100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 2:06 am

Trial approved

Come and get it!
Click for newds:

Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 4:21 pm

Bump for full approval
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

Fame : 78
Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Fire
Ryo : 14000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 4:59 am

"As for the strike itself, it will knock back the target at speed equal to jutsu power. The palm thrust does not damage the chakra system but then again it does not really need to since the raw force generated is strong enough to punch a hole through the target." - You dont have a jutsu power listed

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin
Health: 1
Chakra: 125
Stamina: 43
Speed: 40
Strength: 1

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:21 pm

@Rin Togakawa wrote:
"As for the strike itself, it will knock back the target at speed equal to jutsu power. The palm thrust does not damage the chakra system but then again it does not really need to since the raw force generated is strong enough to punch a hole through the target." - You dont have a jutsu power listed

That is because there is none. The palm thrust does damage at user's chakra stat, which is what Gentle Fist taijutsu maneuvers substitute strength with.

That said, I see why this would be a problem for a knockback effect. I prefer to not remove it entirely since it is very important for the lore of the technique. So I added a jutsu power for the knockback effect, specified when it takes place, the type of target it works on, and even added a resist. 

Also, bump.
Back to top Go down
Rin Togakawa
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Rin Togakawa

Fame : 78
Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Fire
Ryo : 14000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:57 am

You're going to need a distance of the knock back and i'd like the speed of the knockback to be equal to the speed of the technique rather than its power Smile

Rin Togakawa
B-rank Missing Nin
Health: 1
Chakra: 125
Stamina: 43
Speed: 40
Strength: 1

Stat Page
Character App
Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:11 pm

I gave a distance to the knockback, also specified how it can come to a stop sooner. Added the speed stat and the target is knocked back at that speed instead of power.
Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Ayato Hyuuga

100%

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher   Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Bloodline Jutsu :: Taijutsu-
Jump to: