HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcap65%Su Hijutsu I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 383 ]
Word of mouth
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcap16%Su Hijutsu I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 95 ]
Forum advert
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcap3%Su Hijutsu I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcap2%Su Hijutsu I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcap15%Su Hijutsu I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 591
Staff List
Administrators:
Rin Togakawa
Calin Yuki
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kiseragi Onomori
Kutari Uchiha
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Kozue Senju

Trial Moderators:
Satoru Nara
Jiro Uchiha
Hikari Hyuuga
Hato Sano
Tadashi Namikaze

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: ---
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yasanka Stat page
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Yasaki Today at 7:40 am

» Yasanka
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 7:36 am

» Ring of Miasma[WIP]
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 7:32 am

» Ogachi
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 6:30 am

» Mimicry
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 6:28 am

» Ayasaka
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 6:00 am

» Shiro Kaguya Replacement WC Bank
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Satoru Nara Today at 5:46 am

» Advertisement Initiative Links
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi Today at 4:08 am

» Healing Gel Cast
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Hato Sano Today at 4:05 am

» Reclaiming the Throne
Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeby Uchiha Kisuke Today at 4:03 am

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
Su Hijutsu I_vote_lcapSu Hijutsu I_voting_barSu Hijutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Kiseragi Onomori
Satoru Nara
Ryūnosuke Himura
Calin Yuki
Jason Senju
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Su Hijutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiseragi Onomori
Storm
Storm
Kiseragi Onomori

Fame : 55
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 13000
100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 1:40 am

Name: Sū hijutsu [Lit. Numerology]
Element: -
Spec Type: Ninjutsu
Backstory: Su Hijutsu, the ability to control or manipulate whatever the user wants. Born in both the eyes of Kiseragi after he had obtained the Magekyou Sharingan, the power to control and protect that which was close to him.

Appearance: -
Handseals: Hare, Dragon, Boar, Rat, Horse
Duration: Described below
Cooldown: Described below
Range: 50 meters
Power: CS
Speed: CS
Health: CS
Stat Boosts: -
What it does:

Sū hijutsu is the ability to see the "numbers" that make up everything in the world and the "solution" to everything. Not only that, Sū hijutsu can modify these numbers to cause various effects. Thus, Sū hijutsu  rule the world via numbers allegedly. While this isn't an absolute nor does this make him God, it does allow him to toy with a few things. In order to affect an object, Kiseragi has to first observe and see the object to decipher the numbers that make up its structure. Then they create small floating cubes that will seek whatever it is in the users view to destroy. What this  means is that the user can either absorb or destroy a jutsu, item/weapon or person.

Once the user creates the cubes with their chakra(Cubes are roughly a meter in size), they shoot the cubes towards the target, with the effect being applied if the target is touched by the cube. Against jutsu with less power than them they fully consume and disperse them, upon greater power they nullify that jutsu by their power. When used against another player or terrain, the cubes perform a health check against the person or terrain in question. Should their health fall below the cubes power the part that it touches is erased at the speed of the jutsu as if it was never there( For clarification it essentially destroys the part in question unless a large portion of said person is touched with the cube. In that instance the complete area is removed/destroyed.) The cubes additionally treat health as if it was -10 lower than it normally would be. The jutsu's cool down happens after six posts AFTER the first post of the jutsu being activated, in which no more cubes can be created yet the user can still manip/shoot the cubes that are still around. To further clarify, the jutsu is active six posts before going on a cool down period of six posts where no cubes can be created further, but the user still pays the upkeep untill all cubes are gone. The user can additionally manipulate the cubes within a 25 meter radius around them, but when they leave the 25 meter area they continue shooting in a straight trajectory for 50 meters.

Technical Stuff: The user can ever at max have 15 cubes on the field, and upon activating the jutsu spawn the maximum amount allowed. For an AP cost of 50, the user can create two more cubes though never go above the maximum 15. The cubes can be affected by other jutsu that enhance them or derivative techniques that are solely made for them. The cubes can also be infused with any of the users elements, though only one element can be used per cast of the jutsu itself and benefit from any bonuses that you would normally receive from buffs.

Character Specific: Kiseragi Onomori
Wordcount to learn: 5000
Action Cost: 100 for initial cost, 50 AP upkeep, 50 AP per 2 cubes made after
Mastery: Y
Bonus Requirements:  Chakra infusion to infuse elements into it
Canon or Custom: Custom

Su Hijutsu Tumblr_oxw4jbHUDr1son3fpo1_500
Come and dance within the fires of darkness, all are welcome

Last edited by Kiseragi Onomori on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kutari Uchiha
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Kutari Uchiha

Fame : 19
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Wind, Earth
Ryo : 23970
100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:19 am

Mine. Time to take six days just to tell you what to change hehe. Will post soon.

Su Hijutsu Ku2

Su Hijutsu F4911EBE8BC3CF0CA85321E81B7C8DFF1032AD7D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kutari Uchiha
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Kutari Uchiha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:53 am

"Should their health fall below the cubes power the part that it touches is instantly erased as if it was never there."

This can't happen instantly, it needs a stat to properly emulate the speed at which something begins to get erased. Also it says "the part" though you later say it can destroy a person, so rather than erasing the part does it erase the entire thing that's made contact with it? So if the cube touches someones hand, does it destroy the entire body or just the hand?

20 Cubes is a lot, mind knocking it down? Unless there's some other jutsu/precedent set that I'm aware of, I'd rather this be 10 with MS, 15 with EMS. Also state cubes are created at jutsu speed.

Am I correct in understanding the cubes can't be freely manipulated and are more so a "thrown" projectile that once sent on course can't be altered? 

"The cubes additionally treat health as if it was -20 lower than it normally would be."
Sadly this can't be allowed, I definitely didn't try to get this on my own MS tech as our jutsu rules dictate and how this jutsu is set up, it would just be too much and extreme. Sorry.

"upon half or greater power they nullify that jutsu by their power"
I might just be a bit scatter-brained right now since the time of night, but what's the point of having this state 'half' if jutsu lower than this tech's power already get consumed? 

The listed action costs doesn't live up to what you said in the actual jutsu description, though I'm honestly unsure how I feel about allowing you to just create the maximum amount of cubes for this jutsu without some extra cost for each, can you supply a technique that suggests otherwise and this already being implemented on the site without passive weaknesses? 

You said duration and cooldown explained below, but there's nothing of such a nature from my reading. If so, this jutsu can't be approved without some established cooldown at the very least for each cube or something along those lines. It has a 50 meter range, so maybe the duration is tied to when they exit that range? Which also I should say, since you currently have it apped to be a projectile and not manipulated freely, I feel it's best to state somewhere once it travels 50 meters from when it began traveling towards its intended, and not within the user. Though I have a feeling that'll be getting changed soon to be better described. 

That's all I can see for the time being regarding my first skim of this jutsu mhm. Lemme nitpick more and make you add a couple more lines to that backstory.

Su Hijutsu Ku2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiseragi Onomori
Storm
Storm
Kiseragi Onomori

Fame : 55
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan Element : None
Ryo : 13000
100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:27 am

Bumpo

Su Hijutsu Tumblr_oxw4jbHUDr1son3fpo1_500
Come and dance within the fires of darkness, all are welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kutari Uchiha
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Kutari Uchiha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 6:00 am

If you're able to manip the cubes Ima need you to add in an upkeep.

" In other words, the user can create more cubes at a rate of 50 ap per two cubes, until the max has been restored. " -Just for the sake of things, can we say the max cubes you can create within a duration is 30?

Also I'd like to see this have 6 handseals to be honest ples.

Su Hijutsu Ku2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kutari Uchiha
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Kutari Uchiha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 7:52 am

Approved on watch even though that stupid shit doesn't even mean anything

Su Hijutsu Ku2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Su Hijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Hijutsu   Su Hijutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Su Hijutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum