Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Learning the armour tech  Empty Learning the armour tech

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:15 pm
Wonders shall never end, Who could have thought that...

A feeble academy ninja now a chunin. A chunin that outmatched several jounin ninjas, his skills tells it all.  Several times he had battled his father, tho he never had won because his father too was a very strong ninja, he was a powerful opponent, day by day getting hard to defeat. The last time he gave his father a very tough time, his ice Clone technique helped him a bit in his last  match. 

It was a unusual today as the sun came out way too early  today, he was still on bed when the brightness of the sun reflected through the window. His eyes dazzled for a while before he could fully see his environment very well.  The day finally came to battle his father again. They scheduled it almost every month, at least every month he would spar with his father. He had recently learn the clone technique which helped him a lot in their previous match.  He was to meet his father at the arena before 10am.  He woke up rather late, though it wasn't yet time for the battle, he needed to prepare well. He took his bath, wore his shinobi attire and had breakfast. It was almost time, he walked out of the house of the house and headed to the arena where the match was to hold. 

He finally got to the arena, it was an open plain field that was several metres wide, no trees or anything, Just plain. His father was  there sitting on his leg on the wet ground with his eyes closed, focusing on meditation. “Father, I'm here. Good morning,  shall we begin ”. His father smiled at the impatient kid “don't be too hasty son, I won't go easy on you this time. After this match I'll explain to you a jutsu  you will learn it the way you learnt ice clone technique” he said as he stood to his feet.  Sakuragi was bubbling with excitement, everytime he has this chance, he uses all his effort and put all  his focus into the match. 
Both father and son took their stance, they walked backward  until they were about ten metres away from each.  “Here I come ”  Sakuragi said as he created everal ice shurikens that came flying at his father. These shuriken seems to hit his father who jutsu stood there like a statue, but no sight of blood came of his flesh. The shuriken simply fell to the ground. Sakuragi looked his awe trying to wonder exactly what wrong and why his shuriken couldn't pierce his father. Father simple vanish where he was and appeared behind sakuragi holding a kunai to his throat. “ I won again this time, I told you I won't go easy on you this time ” his father said as he dropped the kunai he was holding.  He underestimated him the last time,  so sakuragi almost won.

Sakuragi was even more amazed by his father's skills , having beating him in less than ten seconds. The shock of the harden body of his father made him let his guard down. 
“What did you do back there father? ” he asked his father. “There's a new technique I said I was gonna explain to you, it's called ice release ice armour. I had used that the moment you stated forming handseals, Just like the name it makes you encase your body in thick layer of ice for protection”. His dad made all necessary explaination to him, sakuragi carefully jotted everything down including the handseals, chakra manipulation and so on.  He left the arena and headed for their house. The battled was short durated, it was infact the shortest battle sakuragi had with anyone in his lifetime. They got home on time and started doing some chores. Sakuragi tried to finish all the house chores on time so he could be free in the evening. Night is drawing nigh and Sakuragi wants to master the ice release ice armor tech.

It was late in the evening, he and his father had just finish eating dinner, they ate ramen with roasted pork, was prepared and dished by sakuragi.  His father went to bed immediately afterwards and bid his son good bye. Sakuragi went to his room and lay down on his bed. He was still thinking about what happened today. It made him look to his father like a weakling, he was beaten in less than ten second. First caught off guard and while he marvel at what was gonna on his father took advantage of that and attack him. He has never been beaten that fast by anyone in his lifetime, but he learnt his lessons anyways. Never let your guard down. There was a time when he was sparing with a ninja from aburame clan who uses beetle insects and the likes. Sakuragi was at the edge of winning when his opponent knelt down before him which made sakuragi cancelled his jutsu. Thinking his opponent gave up in submission, he walked towards him to lift him up by offering his hand. This aburame nin however saw that sakuragi fell for such little trick, taking him off guard, he kicked him in his lower abdomen and furtherwards attacked him. Sakuragi got angry, eventually beating his opponent by blast him with a wind jutsu. It was not the first time he had caught off guard but the encounter with his dad was spectacular.  He smiled on his bed knowing fully well that his dad was a genius too, he knew he did that so he could learn and improve and fortunately he Learnt his lesson. He made up his mind he would never be let anyone trick him like that again, male or female, young or old, whoever it may be and sleep off. 

The next day, he got up before before his dad, as early as 6:00 am, he left a note on a table in the sitting that reads “ Yesterday was good day for me, you showed me just how weak I am. I thought I was strong, I thought I was a genius but now I realised I'm yet to become that. Your son is off to train and master the ice release ice armour jutsu. Don't come looking for me if I arrived home late, I may be late but I'll try not to be. Yours  sincerely, Sakuragi”. He left the house and headed for the training field. His training usually divers based on what technique he wants to learn, should he be learning a wind style jutsu, he would use the forest because of the breeze and windy environ. Should he be learning water or ice, he would use a nearby river source or the sea bank.  Since today he was gonna learn an ice jutsu he headed for the sea bank. He must definitely pass through the forest of the wind before he reaches the sea. A forest with beautiful large treee and fine flowers scattered all over. The ground has a fine sand layer, so when the wind blew, it blew sand with it.  The forest is known to be the home of many wild creatures should one go too deep into the forest. It was said at one time that spirits lived in the trees, that Sakuragi won't believe anything he doesn't see. He believes that was only a myth, baggage of lies to scare young ninjas like himself away. As a fearless young boy, he would dare to go anywhere not even his father or mother could stop. 

He finally reaches the Sea bank, the ground was covers with fine sand particles. Because the sea bank was close to the forest of wind, they have almost the same windy environment plus the sea also makes sea bank cool and chilly. So occasionally when the wind blew, it blows cold. However, this does not affect Sakuragi an inch as he  is a yuki member and members of this clan can withstand even the most adverse cold weather condition. The sea occasionally send small waves of water over the sea bank which moves to and fro.

It's time to train, as the young Kiri nin untied his village headband, he pull off his small ninja bag he had carried across his back from home. Anytime time he wanna train or master a jutsu, he always wanted to be so focused so nothing could distract him. He took a depth breath and ooked at the sky “ I'm almost there,  nothing is gonna stop me” he said with a smile. He brought out his jutsu book where he always writes details about anything he was gonna learn be it skills or jutsu, he also use it as reference to refer back to it should he need more details. While his dad explained to him the concept and nature of ice release Ice armour ,he had documented everything into a book, this he always do. He looked it over and over, he couldn't find it at first, he knew it was here somewhere. He finally found it and began to study it. It took him a while to master the handseals offhand without looking into the book. As he studied book, he was getting more insight, more knowledge about how it works. Once he performed the hand seals, Ice would be formed on his body protecting him from any damage whatsoever. It may seem that this ice even protect his eyes as his dad explained that the eyes of the user will become harden like a block of eyes. The user however will not be affected by this. 
Several years across the age, many armour jutsu have been formed by great legends, fire armour, earth armour, wind armour, Glass armour and so on. Most however do not protect the eyes, Just like an helmet weared on the head. That's how this ice jutsu works. 
It gives Sakuragi great joy that he would finally learn an armor tech, something he had wanted to learn since he was an academy student. He didn't have enough chakra back then to learn it let alone use it. But now he could learn anything he wanted to, save he put his whole heart to it. After studying the book, he closed it and returned it into his ninja bag that was lying on the ground. All along, he was on his feet studying the book, walking up and down like a disturbed wave. There was curiosity boldy written on face. Now he gotten ready for the mastery of this unique armor jutsu, he sat on his feet on the ground and began to manipulate his chakra. His attention was so much focused on yesterday's battle, he tried to get holdyof his mind not wanting to think about what happened yesterday but he couldn't. It was like a magnet was pulling his heart out into the scene, he was so unfocused that he started having headache and had to stop. He didn't come this far just to defeated by the defeat of yesterday. He shakes his head right and left for like  two minutes and sat on his legs again. It seems the shaking of the head gave him so much attention as his kind was now fully focused. He began to manipulate his chakra , chakra manipulation isn't that easy, especially for this jutsu. The focus is from within. Unlike other ice technique, this jutsu isnt created from a water source, it is created using the atmosphere around the user’s body to form a thick layer of ice that protect him from damage  of any kind. Also, the high the chakra used for this technique, the stronger it is. It has been said that if one use too little chakra for a technique, it will fail , that is, it will not work. If one use too much chakra, the user will soon run out. That is the same for the ice release ice armour, too much Chakra and too little Must be avoided or it will fail or not the user runs out.

Focusing on his chakra leaves him prone to attacks here, as several meters away is the forest of wind which is said to be the home of wild animals. Sakuragi had already closed his eyes wanting to be more focused. He wasn't bothered if wild animals should come and attack him, he could fend off anything that comes. Having mastered how to manipulate his chakra now, he was now gonna use the jutsu. He formed the handseal need to perform the jutsu, he ran series of handseals until the last one. “Ice release Ice clone” in a  loud tone he said, it seems as though nothing happened, but sakuragi kept the seal still, he was still holding the seal and had a serious look. He wasn't sure if he was gonna successfully do it this time, but he felt this is the first anytime anyways, there's no offense in making mistakes. With his hands still holding the seal, Ice began to form slowly around him, the rate at which which it form was ridiculously slow. It took over two minutes for it to completely encase sakuragi. If he were in a battle and an attack comes flying at him and this happens he would be probably dead by now, but these are things that happened during training. The ice stated forming from the ice and up to his head. While forming, sakuragi would not cancel the jutsu because it was ridiculously slow. It's one step at a time, he only kept a serious look and observe as the ice sluggishly encase him. The layer was very thick. To an observer, Sakuragi would appear dull white. The strength this alone seems to give him was incredible. A punch in this mode would seriously kill any unfortunate target that gets so unlucky to be in the way. 
Sakuragi knows fully well this wasn't what he wanted, he wanted far above this. He doesn't wanna be in a battle and he would use a jutsu that would take two minutes to activate no matter the circumstances, that would be him in severe danger and may kill him. He dispelled the jutsu and decided he was gonna do this again

WC: 2399
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Learning the armour tech  Empty Re: Learning the armour tech

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:19 pm
He performed hands seals for the jutsu, he wasn't tired of failing and trying again. He did the series of handseals very fast this time. The ice began to encase him, this even slower, he wasn't expecting this, he thought it's would be faster this time. His expectations was caught short however, as it took almost five minutes for the ice to encase his body. Sakuragi watched the scenario in frustration. How the hell could that jutsu took over five minutes to be completed. Even if he was a genin, it shouldn't take that long. He angrily dispelled the jutsu sitting on the ground. As he sat down , he saw bird flying across the sky where he was seated, it reminded him of the days of the ninja academy where he met a young girl named Rin.  She was a slow learner and she was damn famous for that. She wasn't popular for something good, most time her classmates mocked her, sakuragi was also in the same class with Rin, but while others would mock her, he never did. Fortunately, nature made them cross paths one day . Everyone had left class, Save Rin. Sakuragi who forgot a book came back to the class to see the young girl look sad and lost in a pool of thought. Sakuragi encouraged and spoke soothing words to her ears and they both left the class. After that day, they became very close friends, they spend more time with each other than they spend with anyone. With Sakuragi’s help, Rin began to improve in her skills , her skills  was greatly improved so much that the entire class marvel at her, even the academy instructor wasn't sure if it was still the same Rin She knows. Thanks to Sakuragi, she is now skilled ninja. The flying bird reminded Sakuragi that failure doesn't mean one won't succeed, it is only part of the step to success. He had failed twice to successfully master the jutsu, that was part of the stepping stone to success. Inspired by this Flashbacks, he got up, a very serious look appeared on his face, his determination to learn this now knew no boundaries. He began to gather chakra for the jutsu,  he was focused on the chakra in his body moulding them around his skin. In an instance, he did the handseals required to perform jutsu, the ice formed around him faster this time encasing his body his body in thick layer of ice. He was not satisfied with this. He dispelled the jutsu, quickly forming the hand signs again, he yelled the jutsu name this time and the ice armour formation was even faster this time. Sakuragi had used a lot of chakra in trying to train for this technique. But he wasn't gonna give up, no, not now. With the armor still on him, an ugly large wolf came out of the forest, slowly walking toward sakuragi. Sakuragi sighted it and smirked, realising his body was encase with ice and he was sure the wolf’s teeth couldn't pierce through. As the wolf got closer, other packs of moves joined the first one. It seems the first one was the leader who went to look for food and Fortunately or unfortunately, they found something worth eating.  The wolves ran at the young boy, he just stood there and did nothing. The wolf that tried to bite him freeze, his jaws together with the teeths freeze completely. The reason sakuragi did nothing was because he wanted to test the potential of the jutsu and nature brought something that will help with that. The other wolves upon seeing that the first wolves was shivering tried to attack from different angles, the coldness of the ice alone is strong enough to freeze anything touch that touches it. All the wolves that manage to bite Sakuragi ice armour got their jaws and teeth frozen and their body shivering with extreme cold, while the young boy just stood there without doing a thing.

Sakuragi kicked one of the wolves and broke it's hind leg, he was amazed by the power of this technique. He would had killed all these wolves but he let them live, they only wanted food. The pack of wolves ran fearfully f or  their lives into the forest leaving sakuragi alone at the sea bank. 

“I'm gonna do this one more time” , he weaved series of hand signs for the jutsu. I'm less than two seconds the ice armour was formed around him. Sakuragi even felt it was harder this time . It would seem he had mastered the technique. This was something he thought he couldn't learn or if at all he Learns it, it would be so much a problem to him. He was pleased with himself, his hard work paid off, his training paid off. He now has another jutsu in his arsenal, he was gonna go home and show to his father what he has learnt. He left home very close immediately cock crew, he passed through the weird forest of wind at that hour of the day, a forest with several weird creatures. It was hard work. At times, hard work pays off more than talent if one doesn't  work hard. Sakuragi on his path to becoming the strongest shinobi. It was almost getting dark, he had spend a lot of hours here today. This would probably be the first time he would spend so much time in training, his muscles were strained out, he feels weakness in his bones. He had seated on his leg all day, but it surely paid off. The ice release ice armour is now his. 

TWC: 3348
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:56 pm
Sakuragi picked up his ninja bag, getting ready to leave the sea bank. The sound of the birds whispering to each others in the sky got his attention. He looked at the birds in the sky as they flew from one angle to another. The story of the slow Learner ninja made him master his technique. The flashback taught him that regardless of what happens, one will succeed in anything he or she puts his or her mind into. Sakuragi has dedicated his mind to the ninja way, he purse the path of shinobi. His goal is to be the strongest ninja in the world. His elder was less of a ninja tho possesses great ninja skills is interested in agriculture. The elder brother was being force to go to academy, being forced to learn ninjutsu, being forced to follow the shinobi way his father. Later on, his father stopped forcing him to do anything. The elder brother hates violence, hates fighting. He is specialized medical ninjutsu taught to him by his mother and he could also use his clan element, Ice release, though not as strong as his younger brother Sakuragi. He wanted to become become a rich farmer who invest in agriculture. Sakuragi and his elder brother hence has different motives and perspective. It is said by his father sakuragi has even surpassed his elder brother, almost at the hence of surpassing him in ninjutsu mastery. Words could not tell how happy Sakuragi was today, his joy knew no bound.He sluggishly pull his ninja bag across his back and sluggishly walk home. Surely he must pass through the dreadful forest of wind, beautiful trees with ugly creature lurking behind it was the rumor. Sakuragi has no fear, he was trained to have no fear. While at the ninja academy, he challenged his tutor to a match, tho he got his assist whooped, he seem to have a never give up ability. He never gives up. 
He got home to see his dad relaxing on the sofa, they exchanged greetings, Sakuragi apologize for leaving home without prior notice, he hasn't think it through before. He was motivated by how his father beat him yesterday, that made me determined to get even more stronger, he surely know that he would surpass his dad too, it's only a matter of time before that finally happens. He was about to leave his father's presence when his father noticed how tired he was. “You look very tired, I could tell you by your look and posture you worn yourself out today ”, he said with a smile. “ No doubt father, I'm worn out, so tired I could barely walk. But I have good news, I've learnt the ice release ice armour jutsu. Did you know that a pack of wolves attacked me today, thank goodness I mastered it just in time before they attacked me, I could have become lunch to those packs of wolves. I did the ice armour when those wolves attacked, they were hungrily ugly and dad, I didn't know that armour freezes anything that touches it. The ice armour freeze the wolves jaw, it also gave me enhanced strength as I broke one of the wolves hind leg. I know I'm getting stronger, it's simply a matter of time”. After all the long story sakuragi narrated his father only smiled and replied “ I knew you could do it, now, go ahead and get some rest”.

Sakuragi staggered towards his bed, it was almost evening. He didn't eat anything while leaving home for training in the morning and now that he's back home and ought to eat, it seems his body grew weak and he suddenly lost his appetite.  He lie helplessly on the bed expecting his strength to come back to him. If this is a form of sickness, it had better stop, sakuragi has never gotten sick, he often says it that he is never gonna be sick till he leaves this world. Turns out he overused his body. Sakuragi wanted to the kitchen to prepare  noodles and tea, after eating, he went back to his room and slept off. He slept for a very long hour. 
It was the next morning and sakuragi woke up late. Any minute above 7:00am is late to sakuragi. He smiled as he got out of, looking at his watch and realizing that it's already 8:00am . He wanted to show his dad the new jutsu he had mastered. His father too was up, way up before sakuragi got out of bed.  They were the only one around , the mother travelled and his elder brother on a business trip, Agro is his thing. Sakuragi went to meet his father in the sitting room, he told him he wanted to show him what he learnt to which his father agreed on. They have quite a big backyard in their house. It wouldn't make sense to be using jutsu in door here, especially, in the sitting room. They might damage something, so both sakuragi and his father walked to the backyard. “OK, begin ” his father said once they reached the backyard. Cha cha cha, he formed the handseal required for the jutsu, he intentionally did it fast to probably impress his dad, upon forming the hand signs, Ice armour encase him with the space of a second. It was almost at the speed of the blink of an eye. His father clapped thrice in joy... 
“I must say I'm impressed, he learned it very fast and alone, it took me a week to learn this jutsu in my youth days, but the young shall grow. I have so much joy that my heir will become the strongest shinobi in the world” His father patted him on the back as a source of encouragement. The armor was still on on Sakuragi’s body, if a non - yuki member had done that, he or she or whoever it is who be region. Their hand will be frozen and their body will shiever in cold no matter how restistive they are. But because his father was a Yuki, he was not affected. His father was well aware of the effects. 
Sakuragi dispelled the jutsu, pleased with his father's comment with the jutsu, he decided it's not the end of the road and he needs to improve the more.

TWC:  4413

Using 587 WC from my word Count bank to complete the training. 
WC bank remaining = 140

Claiming Ice armour and 22 stat worth of 4400
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:43 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum