HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcap65%Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcap16%Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcap3%Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcap2%Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcap14%Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Rank, Color, and Name Change
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 8:57 am

» Test
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Yuki Sakuragi I_vote_lcapYuki Sakuragi I_voting_barYuki Sakuragi I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Mizuki Ohta
Volt
Taichi Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Rayul
Ghost
Solaire Amherst
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Yuki Sakuragi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

Fame : 3
Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 19810
100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:39 am

Basic information

Yuki Sakuragi

Birthday : Dec 5

Appearance: Sakuragi’s predominant physical trait are his bright blue eyes and pale yellow skin.  He keeps a black long pony tail  hair which dangles below his neck.  An individual who is 5’1 tall and weigh about  76lbs under normal conditions. 
Sakuragi often wears a  long blue jackets, whose right sleeve is shorter than the left, with black shorts and blue shinobi sandals.He wears a blue shinobi ninja band on his forehead showing he is from kirigakure.  Though not injured he wrapped bandages around his right arm, and right leg. It simply makes him look great. 

Personality : A genius who isn't much of a talkative and doesn't like people who are. He believes there is power is silence and being alone, that is what inspires him. He is friendly, always keeping a cool face and ready to help.  Unlike most of his peers, he spend more time on training which he does with his dad at times. 

The reason Sakuragi wraps bandages around his right arm and leg and keeps a long ponytail hair was because he wanted to look like Neji, an elder brother to the wife of legendary seventh hokage, Uzuamki Naruto. He had read in a book about the history of konogakure and its’ ancestors. There he saw Neji described as a very strong ninja who saved Naruto from death during the world ninja war. Sakuragi was inspired and decided he's gonna keep Neji’s outlook because he love it. 

History : Born into the land of Kirigakure by blood of ice, Sakuragi was the last and second born of his family. His father was a jounin level ninja, one of the best the village had and his mother a chunin (though she quitted the ninja way after she got married). Sakuragi was raised by these two, his dad (Yuki Gaara) , a touchy and aggressive fellow and his mom (Yuki Mia) a talkative. Due to his mother irrelevant talking, she'd say something something stupid and Gaara would gets angry. Often times they quarrel and transfer aggression on their kids. This made Sakuragi to often resolve to being alone Despite the parent’s emotional issues, they care so much for their kids and always give them the best . 

At the age of 8, Sakuragi was enrolled into the ninja academy. He was a genius among his peers, his first day in the ninja academy his intelligence was noticed. During his time at the academy, He met with a young girl  named Rin. Rin has poor ninjutsu skills and slow lerner, often her classmates make fun of her. At times she cries and stay alone in class while the others had left.

One day, everyone had left including Sakuragi but he forgot a book he was reading in class and came back for it. There he saw a young girl sitting and looking like her world  is about to come to an end,  her eyes are sore red like she's been crying for a century, she's the slow learner puppy of the class. Several times Sakuragi  has witness his classmates mock her though he doesn't join them to. Hence, the girl was popular for slow learning and here she is with Sakuragi. 
Sakuragi called her name and as Rin looked his direction to see who was calling, she saw an handsome boy standing beside her. The two stared at each other and it seems they fell in love but none of them was sure. Realising the reason for her mood,  Sakuragi spoke calming words to her ears, she thanked him and they both left the class. They later became good friends and as sakuragi keeps encouraging her, there was improvement in her skills so much that the entire start to marvel at how fast she had improved. 

Sakuragi was an undaunted boy with an indomitable will, he was the only one who passed the bell-test in the shortest amount of time. The day came and finally, he graduated from Ninja Academy. The bond between Sakuragi and Rin grew stronger. 

As a genin at the age of 10, he completed a lot of gennin ranked mission together with his teammates, his dad helped him in training in mastery some jutsu and taijustu while his mother and brother watch. His brother isn't much of a ninja,  he never wanted to be though he's got some skills. He only wanted to be a rich farmer who invest into agriculture. 
The shocking moment for his dad was when Sakuragi became Chunin at the age of 12. So his dad said to him on the day he was promoted “You may be the strongest ninja this village has ever produced”.

Dislikes: Sunny days, hate being forced to do something against his will. 

Ninja Traits

Village: Kirigakure
Element(s): Water , Wind
Bloodline : Yuki Physiology 
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical
Clan: Yuki
Bijuu Request: None

Stats

Health: 30
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 30
Speed: 50
Strength: 10

Last edited by Ancient on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Ok, I'm done.

Please, approvals?. 

Also, I'd like like to ask something. I've roleplayed here before, though I almost forgot how things are done here, do I still need role play sample?.

Last edited by Ancient on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 pm

Bumpssssss
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 am

why is no one replying here?. At least help me check this to know if  I'm on the line.
Back to top Go down
Taishi Ishi
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Taishi Ishi

Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 5500
100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:31 am

Overall looks good.

Can't start with ice release. As an advanced element you must have the two component elements that make it up. In this case it would be water and wind. Please remove ice from the element listing.

Please bump and shoot a discord message when finished.
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 8:02 am

Okay. Fixed 

Bumpssss...
Back to top Go down
Taishi Ishi
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Taishi Ishi

Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 5500
100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 am

Looks fine to me.

Stamped
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi Hyuuga
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Sakuragi Hyuuga

100%

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:47 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki Sakuragi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Sakuragi   Yuki Sakuragi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Sakuragi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: