Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

48 Hours (Private, Jakku) Empty 48 Hours (Private, Jakku)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 pm
48 hours. No food or water. A 10'7" cell. And a chuunin guard in Akari Touya who would neither speak nor respond to Jakku's insults, questions, or commands. He had been stripped of his weapons and armor, and was currently in the second underground floor of T&I. Nobody was coming for him. Nobody cared.

After forty eight hours in his cell had passed, Lachesis would strut over confidently in her T&I uniform. A tall glass of water was in her right hand, and a bento box and chopsticks in her left. She made her way over to his cell, entering quickly before locking the door behind her. She slid the key over to Touya, who took it with a nod. A pause before she sat at the table in the middle of the room, inviting him over. The food was high quality- and especially since he hadn't eaten in a while, he'd likely be starving.

Lachesis activated her Mind's Eye of the Kagura. "Hello, Jakku. Have you been comfortable?" the question was a thinly veiled taunt as she adapted the persona, the likes of which she had done many times before. "Let's make a deal, hm? If you answer my questions truthfully, I'll consider giving you some of this." The bento had sushi rice, tempura vegetables, and a bit of hibachi steak. The glass of water was placed down in front of her. Should he attempt to make a grab for it, it wouldn't end well.

She'd save the more... gruesome applications for later. As long as he cooperated, the harm that would come to him would depend on his level of threat.

WC: 273
Total WC: 273
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

48 Hours (Private, Jakku) Empty Re: 48 Hours (Private, Jakku)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:37 am
Jakku was laying down in the corner of his prison cell, completely exhausted. He didn’t know how long it had been, but a growing teenage boy’s body can’t go long at all without water and food. But the cold, the cold was doing him in. He laid there, too tired to be angry. As he heard the door creak open, he let out a tired moan. In a raspy mumble he said, “Go away…”

As he curled up in a ball in the corner, a smell hit him. Food. Good food. Fantastic food. Foooood. He picked up his head and looked at the woman sitting at the table, holding a lunch box and a glass of water. Food and water. His body kicked into action and he started salivating. He weakly crawled over to the table, and sat in a chair. He put his head down on the table, tired. He heard her voice, but his primal instincts were kicking into action. Food and water mattered more than anything else. He slowly reached his hand out towards the food and barely heard the rest of her words. Something about answering questions. Whatever. Food was more important. Jakku continued to move his hand towards the bento box in front of him.

WC: 210
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:56 pm
[48-houring Lachesis, confirming my actions in the previous post]

Jakku’s hands successfully made contact with the bento box. He pulled it towards him, along with the water and chopsticks. He opened the bento box and ate ravenously from it. He quickly chugged the whole glass of water down in one gulp. This made no sense. She said he would have to answer questions to get food. Well, if he could get away with this, he could get away with other things. He noticed the two senbon in her hair*. They had been keeping her hair up in his Genin Exam.

After finishing his food and water, he stood, walked over to her side of the table, and took the two senbon out of her hair. After bending them, he picked the lock** on the door and it swung open. The guard ignored him***, like he had been doing for a while now. Several people walked by Jakku and ignored him****. Jakku climbed two flights of stairs and exited out of the window, free. He ran and hid in the forest, 10 kilometers away from Konoha.

WC: 176
TWC: 386

(exit)

341 wc to 2-tomoe (4000/4000)
45 wc to 3-tomoe (45/6000)
1 stat (1 speed)

*The reason I say this is because in my Genin Exam with her, she stated that her hair was held in place by two senbon. In that topic, she doesn’t say that practice is not normal. Meaning, I can justify that she wears hair like that wherever she goes.
**She never states the quality of the lock, meaning Jakku could easily pick it.
***Quote from earlier in the thread. “Akari Touya who would neither speak nor respond to Jakku” He would not respond to me. Therefore, he wouldn’t respond to me leaving the jail cell.
****The reason that they ignore Jakku is that earlier in the thread Lachesis says, “Nobody cared.” In this quote, she is referring to Jakku. If no one cared about Jakku, they wouldn’t care that he is leaving.

Last edited by Jakku Uchiha on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
Citizen

Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:44 pm
(Interrupting Exit)

Yeah, no. The instant he grabbed the bento box she had placed on the table, her hand would dart around the wrist he reached out with as fast as she could move and yanked backwards sharply. A loud crack filled the room. Her expression wouldn't change. If he reached with both hands, both wrists would be folded backwards against his forearm, bones broken cleanly. Should he try anything else, he'd be shown why she was the current highest ranked interrogator. She wasn't here to play around. If he tried anything like this again, she honestly didn't care what everyone else would say. She'd just kill him and give his eyes to the current head of the uchiha clan.

WC: 118
Total WC: 391

~~~~~

Alright, Sherlock. Ignoring the fact that I posted a farewell topic, and therefore you can't vague me to steal my stuff, let's pretend that this was an actually valid post.

Point 1: No you can't. It explicitly states in the rules that you can't vague other people's equipment. Furthermore, I state in my first post that I'm wearing a different outfit than the genin exam. Try again.

Point 2: No comment.

Point 3: Akari Touya is my NPC. Meaning, he responds however I want him to. You can't control other people's characters.

Point 4: I was referring to the fact that nobody cared about the pain he was in.

TL;DR, interrupting exit. You didn't even try to exit in your previous post, meaning the 48 hour count wait... actually started at 2:56 PM.

You're making it really hard to keep your character alive if you keep doing scummy stuff like this. If you want to argue these points, I wouldn't object to bringing in a mod.
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:22 pm
As soon as his right hand made contact with the bento box, a hand reached out and quickly bent his backwards. Jakku let out a horrible scream as his right wrist cleanly broken. It sent jolts of pain all the way up his arm. After a minute or two intense pain, he managed to calm his anger down a little. Through gritted teeth he said to her, “What the hell do you want? You’ve put me in this shitty hell hole, then broke my wrist. What do you want fair woman?” His last words dripping with sarcasm.

WC: 90
TWC: 476

Still requesting mid thread claims from my last post

Last edited by Jakku Uchiha on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wording change/formatting issue)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:04 pm
Jakku, still in excruciating pain, felt his rage break loose. This woman had ignored his questions. No one ignored an Uchiha. His Two Tomoe Sharingan appeared in his eye, a pure expression of the fire burning in his heart. Whatever clan she was from, and god forbid she be clanless scum, she deserved her whole bloodline to be tortured and killed slowly. And if she was an Uchiha, oh god almighty, the thought was too much. He was going to show her the rage of an ignored Uchiha. The enraged Uchiha spat in her face. He said, “Before we talk, let me make myself a little more presentable.”

The boy chuckled to himself, this was his favorite part. He put a fist in front of his mouth and slowly slid his middle finger out of the fist. That was the lipstick. He then pushed his dirty glasses up on his nose with his middle finger. After all this, he said, “Sorry, but I don’t feel like talking actually.”

He grabbed the chopsticks on the table and snapped them in half. He then got up, pushed his chair in, and said, “Thank you for your time, your cooperation was appreciated.” He used the Transformation jutsu to turn into the woman he had been locked in the room with. Jakku proceeded to walk to the door, and using his broken chopsticks, he picked the lock, and the door swung open in front of him. He walked out of the room, and mimicking the woman’s voice, he said to the guard, “That will be all for today. I’ll be taking the key.” Jakku, in his disguised form took the key, slammed the door and locked it. He walked off with the key in hand, exiting the building and walking a few kilometers into the nearby forest. 

[attempted exit]

WC: 303
TWC: 779

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar errors)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:12 pm
[48 Houring, confirmation of my exit]

3 stats (3 speed)
341 wc to 2 Tomoe Sharingan (4000/4000)
438 wc to 3 Tomoe Sharingan (438/6000)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:17 pm
Talked over discord.

Approved!
Lachesis
Citizen

Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:55 pm
Seeing as it had been over 2 years ooc, Lachesis decided to leave the topic now before it could be an issue later.

(Exit)

Wc: 23
Total wc: 414

Claiming: +4 stats into speed
414 words into bringing temporary paralysis to b rank, since its already learned at c rank on stat page.

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46341-v7-temporary-paralysis#360455
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:38 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum