HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcap65%Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcap16%Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcap3%Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcap2%Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcap14%Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Rank, Color, and Name Change
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 8:57 am

» Test
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Ketsuryu Yuki I_vote_lcapKetsuryu Yuki I_voting_barKetsuryu Yuki I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Mizuki Ohta
Volt
Taichi Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Rayul
Ghost
Solaire Amherst
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ketsuryu Yuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketsuryu Yuki
Academy Student of Konoha
Ketsuryu Yuki

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : Ice
Bloodline : Ice Release
Ryo : 500
100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Ketsuryu Yuki

Basic Information

Birthday: February 22

Height: 5'4

Weight: 100

Appearance:

While he is still an academy student; his mother's constant worry has motivated him to train his body to try to become as strong of a ninja as he could. This has led to Ketsuryu developing a lean body type. He has hazel eyes that at times seem almost yellow. His short dirty grey hair has an almost unnatural unkemptness to it that persists even if he had recently submerged himself in water.

His typical outfit consists of blue pants and a teal long sleeve shirt under a sleeveless fur vest. 

Personality: 

Ketsuryu is very impulsive. He is relatively smart but will head right into action before properly planning for what was ahead. This is not always bad as he is very outgoing and tries to make friends with whoever he can. Although he is young he enjoys hard work and training. He always tries to better himself and at times will seek out challenges. However, he is known to get in over his head. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and those that have helped him and will do his best to defend those that are weaker than him even if they are enemies. 

History:

Ketsuryu was born in Kirigakure. After he was born his mother began to grow fearful on the state of the village and the mentality of how they treated their younger members just to reach the rank of genin. She did not want her baby to fight and die in these "Blood Games." When she tried to bring it up to Ketsuryu's father he laughed it off. That was until he realized she wasn't joking and became aggressive calling her a weak coward and if Ketsuryu died then he wouldn't be their son and she didn't need to worry. Ketsuryu either did not share in his mother's worry or was just too young to understand. To him his father was his hero and as were the new genin that survived the Blood Games since his father looked favorably on them. 

Unable to accept the way things were his mother decided to take matters into her own hands. His mother started working out the best way to leave the village unnoticed. She waited until Ketsuryu's father was away on a mission. After he left she drugged Ketsuryu putting him to sleep then placing him inside a box and fled the village. She had in her mind to flee to Konohagakure. She had family there and knew they would take her and Ketsuryu in a heartbeat without asking any questions. While in transit Ketsuryu woke up sooner than she expected. Finding himself sealing in what he could only assume was a coffin terrified him. Even though she quickly opened up the box and tried to comfort him he would forever be deathly afraid of small enclosed spaces. 

Now that he was awake his mother tried to explain why they had to leave and Ketsuryu accepted her reasons even if he didn't agree with them. At this point, it was far too late to go back.

Ketsuryu and his mother were accepted by their extended family without any hesitation and soon it was like they were themselves born in Konohagkure. Even as a child he trained to be a shinobi. He was determined to prove to his mother they didn't have to flee and that he was strong enough to survive any challenge. After a while, he looked forward to going away from the village to train. Being away from the stress of the village and the worry of others was freeing. Being in such a while open area gave him a sense of peace and safety. When he was old enough to join the academy he devoted everything he could into his studies, reading everything he could and practice whenever he had a chance to. 

Dislikes: People who target the weak or defenseless, Laziness, Small enclosed spaces

Ninja Traits
Village: Konohagure
Element(s): Water
Specialties: 
Clan: Yuki

Stats
Health: 6
Chakra: 7
Stamina: 5
Speed: 6
Strength: 6

The Player

Other Characters: None
Roleplay Sample:

Ketsuryu leaped from tree branch to tree branch as he raced through the forest. He quietly topped to take note of his surroundings. He scanned the ground, the bushes, the trunks of the trees, looking for anything out of the ordinary. As he closed his eyes, he breathed in the late afternoon air. He couldn’t help but smile, he loved the forest, he loved the wilds in general often he would just spend days out training just to get away from the village. As his mind went back to the village he was reminded of the task at hand. His squad was given an impromptu mission to rescue a small number of children that had been kidnapped, from what he was told none of them were children of shinobi or had any skills even if they were. Still; being children, they wouldn’t even consider putting them in any more danger than they already were. The kidnapping bothered Ketsuryu. How low must you be to even fathom targeting children be it for ransom or whatever they had in mind.

Just then Ketsuryu noticed something. He saw what looked like a small locket. It could have been just dropped by a passer-by or even a trap laid by the kidnappers, believing it was better to be safe than dead Ketsuryu pulled out a kunai and threw it right next to the locket and waited. Nothing, no paper bombs no tripwire or anything. They could still be waiting to ambush pursuers, however, Ketsuryu wanted to find them as quick as possible. He leaped down and looked for an attack. When none occurred, he went to the piece of jewelry. He opened it up to see two pictures. One of a little girl no more than five and a young couple which most likely was her parents. Suddenly Ketsuryu realized he recognized the mother. He has seen her crying outside the office he was summoned to when he was given this mission.  Apparently, the father had gone after the kidnappers trying to rescue his little girl and was almost killed for it. However; if he hadn’t, they wouldn’t have had any intel at all and now they were closing in on the kidnappers.

He put the locket in one of his pockets and activated his coms

“I got a locket that belongs to one of the children. Looks like they were going southwest from the bridge.”

Ketsuryu had already leaped into the trees and started heading in the general direction before his squad could respond. After a few seconds, his radio started to buzz

“Ketsuryu; we are heading in that direction. I already know you are heading there scout them only do not engage. I repeat do not engage.”

Ketsuryu stopped and smiled. Of course, the Captain would have to repeat that message. It is not like he ever listened. This had led to a few close calls and weeks bedridden to recover. He voiced an affirmative over the radio then paused. He could have sworn he just heard a cry. He headed to the direction where he thought it came from. The forest stopped and before him was a cliff with a small waterfall that fed into a much larger river. He crouched down to look over the side to see the kidnappers pulling the children onto a boat. From where he was, he could see three enemies but there could be more. He had to stop them now. Ketsuryu looked back to the forest hoping to see at least one of his companions. He was still going to attack but he at least didn’t want another lecture. He pulled out a kunai and tied a cord to it so when his squad reached this point they would know to help. He jumped down and began to weave hand signs DRAGON. He quickly descended toward one of the kidnappers who was closet to the water’s edge. If he could take that one early he may be able to finish up this mission before his squad got to the kunai. TIGER. Ketsuryu quickly glanced at the boat. The children were resisting getting on which stalled the kidnappers until this point. From what it looked like none of them got onto the boat yet. Ketsuryu returned his focus to his target as he hit the ground right next to his target and formed the final sign. HARE.

“Water Style: Water Trumpet Jutsu!”

Water burst from his mouth toward the kidnapper. Given the sudden attack and the distance from Ketsuryu the kidnapper was caught completely off-guard. This allowed the jutsu to not only knock him off his feet but send him sprawling into the water. The natural current of the river by the waterfall quickly took over and carried the kidnapper downstream. Even if the guy could recover, this gave Ketsuryu time to take out the other two.

The closest of the two was still processing what just happened as he closed the distance to engage her. She was holding a pair of tonfas yet failed to raise them to defend herself by the time Ketsuryu stuck her in the abdomen. Winded, she staggered back and attempted to raise her tonfas. Ketsuryu continued his assaulted before she could recover and put up a proper defense. He attacked under her guard and strike once more at her abdomen, when she dropped her arms to respond he stuck her head; knocking her out.

“Two down.”

Sadly, by now the third kidnapper was beyond ready to fight, swinging the chain of his kusarigama as he walked towards Ketsuryu. Ketsuryu backed up and crouched down picking up one of the discarded tonfas with his left hand while drawing another kunai with his right. No sooner than Ketsuryu lifted the tonfa did the strike up hit the tonfa and causing Ketsuryu to roll to the left to mitigate the impact. The final kidnapper pulled back the chain and started spinning it again getting it ready for another attack. Ketsuryu needed to act fast, he jumped up and started running around the kidnapper. He kept up the tonfa as a shield and looked for an opening to strike. Ketsuryu threw his kunai at the kidnapper’s feet. The kidnapper moved back and lost focus. Seizing on the opportunity Ketsuryu pulled out three shuriken and tossed them at the kidnapper’s chest. However, his opening has already passed, and the kidnapper was able to use his chain to block the incoming projectiles. Ketsuryu cursed under his breath then stopped pulling out a few more items from his pouch. One of which was a smoke bomb that he threw at his feet. Grey-black smoke erupted at Ketsuryu’s feet and both he and the kidnapper lost sight of each other. The kidnapper didn’t want Ketsuryu to get away and sent the chain of his kusarigama in a wide arc so that it would wrap around this lone shinobi and end this fight once and for all. The kidnapper felt his chain hit home and grow taut. He pulled it towards himself and as it clear the smoke he saw he had only grabbed the tonfa. As it drew near, he noticed it wasn’t just the wooden weapon but that Ketsuryu had added a few paper bombs. He had noticed this far too late to react as the paper bombs activated and exploded right in front of him.

Exhausted Ketsuryu started walked to the frighten children to make sure they were same. Then he heard a thunderous cry from the boat.

“What are you still doing in bed, Ketsuryu?”

Confused Ketsuryu looked to see a large demon of a man carrying a large metal club. Just as he descended the ramp leading to the shore five shurikens landed right in from of the man and caused him to back up. Ketsuryu’s squadmates landed next to him and his captain rushed to Ketsuryu and grabbed him by the shoulders.

“Ketsuryu, KETSURYU. Wake up!”

Ketsuryu slowly opened his eyes to see his own mother looming over him.

“Come on Ketsuryu, you are going to be late for class.”

Ketsuryu sat right up and looked at the time. He had been out late training and slept in. There wasn’t much time to get ready, so he flew to his closet and quickly dressed. While still putting on his top he ran out the door stopping only to grab a piece of toast his mother had made as part of his breakfast but it was now long since cold.

Last edited by hydrolupus22 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketsuryu Yuki
Ketsuryu Yuki

Home Village :
  • Konoha

100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 10:18 pm

While technically a Work In Progress until I am accepted I am now ready to be judged by the powers that be.

[size=11]Current Stat Points:[/size]

[size=11]Health: 6[/size]
[size=11]Chakra: 7[/size]
[size=11]Stamina: 5[/size]
[size=11]Speed: 6[/size]
Back to top Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 247
Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye (V2), Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light, Byakugan, Sage's Body
Ryo : 38850
100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:31 am

Can you fix the coding on the app? You can keep the colors if you want, but it is really hard to read with the font being so large.

Ketsuryu Yuki BaggyAcrobaticFoxhound-max-1mb
Kokuō's Stats

Mission count:
SS: 1
S: 6
A: 3
B: 4
C: 8
D: 5
E: 3
Back to top Go down
Ketsuryu Yuki
Ketsuryu Yuki

Home Village :
  • Konoha

100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:38 am

I am so sorry. That is what I get for copying it from Microsoft Word.

Fixed I think

Back to top Go down
Ketsuryu Yuki
Ketsuryu Yuki

Home Village :
  • Konoha

100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Edited. Changes the colors to white aside from in the RP sample and the font size is set to 13 if I need to change it let me know

Back to top Go down
Ketsuryu Yuki
Ketsuryu Yuki

Home Village :
  • Konoha

100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 am

Still waiting on re-evaluation

Back to top Go down
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

Fame : 241
Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 20000
100%

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Ketsuryu Yuki Approved
Congratulations for submitting a character app and having it approved.
Please:
- Take a look at any rules that you haven't already looked at.
- Create a topic here for your character's stats and jutsu.
- Put your character's stats in your signature.
- Update your profile accordingly.
- Upon Genin Rank you get some free basic Jutsu, click here to view them.
- Have anymore questions? Click here to make a topic and ask a question, or join the ChatBox.

I hope you enjoy your time on Naruto RPG!

Stats

It's ugly for now, working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ketsuryu Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuryu Yuki   Ketsuryu Yuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketsuryu Yuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: